ADVERTISEMENT

Mueller Said He Didn't Clear Trump of Obstruction

cems52

SuperCane
Gold Member
Dec 22, 2006
Parkland, Florida
How can that be? Trump said he was exonerated but Mueller says otherwise. Mueller's report came alive yesterday as he told the American people about Trump's many attempts to obstruct justice. I have provided my right winger friends solid evidence supporting these allegations.

How can that be? Trump said he was exonerated but Mueller says otherwise. Mueller's report came alive yesterday as he told the American people about Trump's many attempts to obstruct justice. I have provided my right winger friends solid evidence supporting these allegations.
You are really a special kind of dumbass lol

I didn’t think Mueller said much of anything yesterday!

Reactions: grbcane and majus12
It is so glaringly obvious the GOP caucus will do anything to cover #45's ass. In the words of rep Kevin McCarthy (R) CA " We can finally close, seal the book on this." As the saying goes Not So Fast, my friend.
Mueller's revealing house testimony on the extent of Russia's interference in the 2016 election, and the likely wrongdoing by #45 in the process of receiving their help, there is one man preventing anything from being done about it: Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.
The performance is probably the last time anyone will see Mueller in Congress, and around the Russia question, it is notable in the time of #45, even some Republicans are sounding the alarm bell.
Any respectful member of the lower chamber would have reacted to the single circumstance or any other circumstance in the past years, but theres been no indication throughout the last---not just the last 2 and a half years , but going back to 2016 when McConnell was presented with evidence of Russian incursion and shut it down in that famous meeting with the Obama officials who said "we have an emergency here" and McConnell was the one saying "Im not going to do anything about it."
In the course of the last 2 yrs there's not been a moment where McConnell had any interest whatsoever in dealing with this problem. Any responsible person of either party would watch this and say "if they hadn't already noticed, we have a problem here." I don't think McConnell will do a damn thing about it in the weeks or months ahead. I don't think anything changed that. The illustration of the Russia problem is vivid & powerful.

Reactions: cems52
It is so glaringly obvious the GOP caucus will do anything to cover #45's ass. In the words of rep Kevin McCarthy (R) CA " We can finally close, seal the book on this." As the saying goes Not So Fast, my friend.
Mueller's revealing house testimony on the extent of Russia's interference in the 2016 election, and the likely wrongdoing by #45 in the process of receiving their help, there is one man preventing anything from being done about it: Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.
The performance is probably the last time anyone will see Mueller in Congress, and around the Russia question, it is notable in the time of #45, even some Republicans are sounding the alarm bell.
Any respectful member of the lower chamber would have reacted to the single circumstance or any other circumstance in the past years, but theres been no indication throughout the last---not just the last 2 and a half years , but going back to 2016 when McConnell was presented with evidence of Russian incursion and shut it down in that famous meeting with the Obama officials who said "we have an emergency here" and McConnell was the one saying "Im not going to do anything about it."
In the course of the last 2 yrs there's not been a moment where McConnell had any interest whatsoever in dealing with this problem. Any responsible person of either party would watch this and say "if they hadn't already noticed, we have a problem here." I don't think McConnell will do a damn thing about it in the weeks or months ahead. I don't think anything changed that. The illustration of the Russia problem is vivid & powerful.

Bla, bla,bla...

Reactions: grbcane
Just had a stomach laugh reading the pathetic never Trumpers.
Thank you, havent enjoyed a laugh like this in over a week.
The mere fact that you don’t realize how yesterday “BOMBED” for the Dems makes me happy.
I pray there are many more of your types, that refuse to look at reality.
Enjoy your dellusions.
That’s EXACTLY why Trump won in 16, and why he will win by a larger margin in 2020.
Enjoy the next six years

Did you read up on what is impeachment?
Cems52, first of all I pray for the Dems to try and impeach the Pres.
The country is tired of this Russia, collusion, obstruction crap. All of f the incriminating evidence promised by lil Adam Schit, and Jerry Nadler NEVER happened.
People have moved on, its been 3 years and NOTHING!
Meantime Trump at highest approval rating EVER.
Keep ignoring reality

Your as boring as the rest of your party , just the same old shiit , Russia, Russia, Russia , Racism, Obstruction.
The American voter is tired of the drama and they are tuning you out

This is why Trump will win in a landslide.
Lmao it’s hilarious. What a broken record.

Your as boring as the rest of your party , just the same old shiit , Russia, Russia, Russia , Racism, Obstruction.
The American voter is tired of the drama and they are tuning you out

This is why Trump will win in a landslide.
Still no response on your lack of understanding of impeachment? How old are you?

Cems52, first of all I pray for the Dems to try and impeach the Pres.
The country is tired of this Russia, collusion, obstruction crap. All of f the incriminating evidence promised by lil Adam Schit, and Jerry Nadler NEVER happened.
People have moved on, its been 3 years and NOTHING!
Meantime Trump at highest approval rating EVER.
Keep ignoring reality
The evidence is in the report. Read it!!

Dopey He wasn’t charged with clearing anyone. When all is said and done it will be a President falsely accused trying to defend himself from the unjust accusations.

Well that’s 6 years but allegedly occurred 2 years ago so tic tic tic lmao...
You meant 1.5 years.

tenor.gif

Trump ain't exonerated!!!
I’ll help you out, since it took you and Cd two years to figure out collusion wasn’t a crime, and then told everyone, like you were dropping a knowledge bomb. Prosecutors don’t exonerate people, it’s not their job, exonerating someone is almost impossible, unless you find someone else for the crime. The Soviet Union and the Democrat Party’s system is guilty until proven innocent. We are in the United States, here it’s innocent until proven guilty. Just remember this, before you fall off the wagon and embarrass yourself again.

What does this have to do with Russian Collusion or Obstruction of Justice. You’ve said Mueller would be Trumps demise and yet what we learned yesterday was he didn’t even write the report.
This has all to do with Trump himself. He's unfit to be president. And he's unfit to be a mentor for any American youth.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT