ADVERTISEMENT

Mueller Said He Didn't Clear Trump of Obstruction

Trump ain't exonerated!!!
Cems if you and little cd are walking down the street and a dude is in front of you and all are thinking how you would like to run up and and grab his privates and ask him to have sex but you do not .It was just a thought should you be arrested And charged with a crime ? A Thought crime? Just asking.

Cems if you and little cd are walking down the street and a dude is in front of you and all are thinking how you would like to run up and and grab his privates and ask him to have sex but you do not .It was just a thought should you be arrested And charged with a crime ? A Thought crime? Just asking.
source.gif

The evidence is in the report. Read it!!
Just like 99% of voters I wont waste my time, I hope you wasted yours however. Bottom line IT’S OVER.
If Dems had a brain they’d say lets not forget but lets move on and legislate. However the party is clueless and in shambles. THANKFULLY

How can that be? Trump said he was exonerated but Mueller says otherwise. Mueller's report came alive yesterday as he told the American people about Trump's many attempts to obstruct justice. I have provided my right winger friends solid evidence supporting these allegations.
proxy.php

I saw this exchange yesterday and my view on it hasn't changed. Playing games with words doesn't change the outcome of this report. There is overwhelming evidence Trump obstructed justice and his campaign welcomed help from the Russians. Read the report.

Reactions: hawaiian cane
I saw this exchange yesterday and my view on it hasn't changed. Playing games with words doesn't change the outcome of this report. There is overwhelming evidence Trump obstructed justice and his campaign welcomed help from the Russians. Read the report.
No, not a play on words. Mueller team had a choice, they blinked

Repugs have a habit of taking early victory laps
Underfunded Obamacare. Paul Ryan withheld $26B then said the costs of AHCA has spiraled out of control.
Underfunded Obama's Benghazi request by $128M. By doing it , placed American lives in jeopardy. The plan was to try to make the Obama administration look dysfunctional, inept.
They also underfunded NSA, the military.
They are still pushing for small govt. They want it small enough where they wont have to worry about people looking over their shoulders. They honestly believe Americans should come & go as they please but hypocritically want to control womens choices on reproductive health care.

Reactions: cems52
How can that be? Trump said he was exonerated but Mueller says otherwise. Mueller's report came alive yesterday as he told the American people about Trump's many attempts to obstruct justice. I have provided my right winger friends solid evidence supporting these allegations.
Can you repeat your statement? I'm sorry what did you say? Can you repeat that last part? "We did not reach a determination as to whether the President committed a crime" Mueller afternoon session opening statement. If they could not determine whether the President committed a crime it's over! WE START OUT AND REMAIN INNOCENT FROM THE GET GO IN AMERICA civics 101 constitution 101

Reactions: grbcane and ZEKEMUG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT