ADVERTISEMENT

Outstanding job by Biden sitting on his ASS

Fake news my ass! He said it at the G-7 Summit with the whole world watching. You're lying again.
Here's what happened so pay close attention. Trump asked AG Bill Barr to open up an investigation led by the FBI on election fraud. Barr told him that such an investigation could last one year or perhaps even longer and that the American people simply wouldn't put up with that. And I agree with Barr even if there was election fraud. You just can't wait a year to name a president. You just can't.

Trump then went to the Supreme Court to hear his case. The SCOTUS told him that they couldn't rule on that manner; that that was an issue that had to be taken up by either the legislative or executive branches. Another decision that I happen to agree with.

So Trump struck out twice. He believes to this day that the election was stolen from him. Whether that is true or not I guess we will never really know for sure. But I for one accept Biden as our legitimate president. Even though I find him cognitively challenged among other things.

Here's what happened so pay close attention. Trump asked AG Bill Barr to open up an investigation led by the FBI on election fraud. Barr told him that such an investigation could last one year or perhaps even longer and that the American people simply wouldn't put up with that. And I agree with Barr even if there was election fraud. You just can't wait a year to name a president. You just can't.

Trump then went to the Supreme Court to hear his case. The SCOTUS told him that they couldn't rule on that manner; that that was an issue that had to be taken up by either the legislative or executive branches. Another decision that I happen to agree with.

So Trump struck out twice. He believes to this day that the election was stolen from him. Whether that is true or not I guess we will never really know for sure. But I for one accept Biden as our legitimate president. Even though I find him cognitively challenged among other things.
Here's what happened so pay close attention. Trump stood beside Putin at the G-7 Summit in Helsinki and took Putin's word over his own Intel agencies on election interference. Look it up and watch for yourself!

Here's what happened so pay close attention. Trump stood beside Putin at the G-7 Summit in Helsinki and took Putin's word over his own Intel agencies on election interference. Look it up and watch for yourself!
What intel agencies? The CIA and NSA or other intel agencies don't get involved in election results. And there was no election interference in the 2020 presidential election.

And there was no election interference in the 2016 presidential election either. That's one of the things that the Durham investigation found out. It was all made up by the Clinton team. It's the great Russian hoax. Hillary is a sore loser and she couldn't believe she lost the election. So she blamed her loss on the Russians. It never happened.

You think the Russians flipped votes from Hillary to Trump? Please. They don't have that kind of power. And like I said the Durham investigation proved that to be false. Trump won the 2016 election fair and square.

Durham probed our intel agencies and the Trump campaign and possible Russian interference and found no wrongdoing by anyone.

Reactions: NO.SHORECANE
What intel agencies? The CIA and NSA or other intel agencies don't get involved in election results. And there was no election interference in the 2020 presidential election.

And there was no election interference in the 2016 presidential election either. That's one of the things that the Durham investigation found out. It was all made up by the Clinton team. It's the great Russian hoax. Hillary is a sore loser and she couldn't believe she lost the election. So she blamed her loss on the Russians. It never happened.

You think the Russians flipped votes from Hillary to Trump? Please. They don't have that kind of power. And like I said the Durham investigation proved that to be false. Trump won the 2016 election fair and square.

Durham probed our intel agencies and the Trump campaign and possible Russian interference and found no wrongdoing by anyone.
CIA, Director of National Intelligence, FBI and National Security Agency.

Trump - "Putin is a genius"

Biden - "Putin is a butcher"

Its not rocket science which of the two has his head screwed on properly
Biden told our troops in Poland that when they were inside Ukraine the would meet citizens that were incredibly brave and courageous. His handlers in the White House immediately had to walk that back saying there would be no American boots inside Ukraine, something that Biden himself has repeatedly said.

When Biden was asked what would happen if Russia used chemical weapons against the Ukrainians Biden answered that he would respond "in kind" insinuating that he would use chemical weapons against the Russians. The White House immediately had to walk that back also.

When Biden said that Putin had to be removed from power the White House responded that's not what he meant. He actually meant the Biden was expressing moral outrage on how the Russians were killing innocent civilians inside Ukraine. Yeah right.

Then Biden dropped a whopper. He said American troops were training Ukrainians troops in Poland. That's the first time anyone has heard that. Either that's false or is classified info. Way to go Joe.

Whatever Trump has said about Putin worked. Putin never invaded any country under Trump's watch. So you tell me who has a few loose screws.

Last edited:
CIA, Director of National Intelligence, FBI and National Security Agency.
None of these agencies found any wrongdoing by the Trump campaign. If they had this would have been the biggest scandal in U.S. history, especially with the way the elite liberal media hates Trump. But it never happened.

And they found no wrongdoing by Russia either. Fake news by Hillary.

Biden told our troops in Poland that when they were inside Ukraine the would meet citizens that were incredibly brave and courageous. His handlers in the White House immediately had to walk that back saying there would be no American boots inside Ukraine, something that Biden himself has repeatedly said.

I don't see the issue here. If POTUS security are uncomfortable with the threat levels of him going into Ukraine, then he shouldn't go.

When Biden was asked what would happen if Russia used chemical weapons against the Ukrainians Biden answered that he would respond "in kind" insinuating that he would use chemical weapons against the Russians. The White House immediately had to walk that back also.

That's a false interpretation of what he said. Responding in kind could mean NATO troops inside Ukraine, a No Fly Zone, or arming the Ukrainians with fighter jets, SAM batteries etc. "You do this and we'll do that". Unless Biden explicitly reveals what "that" is, then no one knows it except him, so its pointless attempting to presume he meant a specific thing.

When Biden said that Putin had to be removed from power the White House responded that's not what he meant. He actually meant the Biden was expressing moral outrage on how the Russians were killing innocent civilians inside Ukraine. Yeah right.

I think most of the free world agreed that Biden simply said the truth - that fascist, totalitarian leaders like Putin shouldn't be in charge of countries. Do you disagree with this statement ?

Then Biden dropped a whopper. He said American troops were training Ukrainians troops in Poland. That's the first time anyone has heard that. Either that's false or is classified info. Way to go Joe.

Whatever Trump has said about Putin worked. Putin never invaded any country under Trump's watch. So you tell me who has a few loose screws.

As noted earlier in the thread, Putin didn't move when Trump was in office because he could sit back and watch Trump act like a one man wrecking ball on Putin's two core lifetime objectives - the weakening and destruction of NATO and the weakening of the United States from within. Trump advanced both of these objectives many times over during his four years, so no further action required. Its telling that Putin feels the need to panic by invading other countries when Dems like Obama and Biden have been in office, because he knows that Dem presidents mean democracy and freedom will become a threat on Russia's doorstep, which Putin can't allow for fear of being overthrown from within by a pro-democracy movement movement.

On a final note - Donald Trump just called Putin a genius AFTER he invaded Ukraine and began to butcher thousands of innocent civilians. Is this the moral hill you're prepared die on just to defend a corrupt demagogue like Donald Trump ?

Last edited:
None of these agencies found any wrongdoing by the Trump campaign. If they had this would have been the biggest scandal in U.S. history, especially with the way the elite liberal media hates Trump. But it never happened.

And they found no wrongdoing by Russia either. Fake news by Hillary.
You asked what agencies informed Trump about election interference and I listed them. We weren't talking about wrongdoing by the Trump campaign. I was talking about Trump taking Putin's word over that of his own Intel agencies on election interference. You asked, "what agencies"? Now you know! Trump has a history of ignoring info from his own Intel agencies and taking the word of autocrats. He also ignored his own Intel agencies on the killing of the journalist and sided with Saudi Prince Bin Salman. Trump also claimed he received "a beautiful letter" from Kin Jong Un and that he believed the North Korean leader had "kept his word". This con tradicted his own security adviser's assertion that Kim was violating the terms agreed upon at the 2018 summit in Singapore. See a pattern here? Trump is a lackey for autocratic rulers!

Last edited:
I don't see the issue here. If POTUS security are uncomfortable with the threat levels of him going into Ukraine, then he shouldn't go.
It's not about Biden going into Ukraine. He said that U.S. troops would be going into Ukraine, something that he and his national security team said would never happen. No wonder his handlers had to clean it up.
That's a false interpretation of what he said. Responding in kind could mean NATO troops inside Ukraine, a No Fly Zone, or arming the Ukrainians with fighter jets, SAM batteries etc. "You do this and we'll do that". Unless Biden explicitly reveals what "that" is, then no one knows it except him, so its pointless attempting to presume he meant a specific thing.
"Respond in kind" means you are going to do the same thing as your adversary. Everyone took it to mean that if the Russians used chemical weapons that the U.S would do the same. That's why his handlers in the White House had to clean that mess up immediately. They said the U.S. would never use chemical weapons in Ukraine against the Russians. You know exactly why they had to make that statement. Otherwise they would have stayed silent. Biden makes these types of blunders all the time.
I think most of the free world agreed that Biden simply said the truth - that fascist, totalitarian leaders like Putin shouldn't be in charge of countries. Do you disagree with this statement ?
He said what most people feel but the leader of the free world can't say that in public. He can't ask for regime change in Moscow as that would only make the temperature even hotter. No other NATO leader has said that. A statement like that could easily escalate the war. That's why his handlers in the White House once again had to immediately clean up that statement. Why else?

You or I can can say that or a senator can but not Biden. At least not in public. The only thing that might remove Putin from power is to make this war so painful for Russia that the oligarchs around him would have no choice but to remove him.
As noted earlier in the thread, Putin didn't move when Trump was in office because he could sit back and watch Trump act like a one man wrecking ball on Putin's two core lifetime objectives - the weakening and destruction of NATO and the weakening of the United States from within. Trump advanced both of these objectives many times over during his four years, so no further action required. Its telling that Putin feels. the need to panic by invading other countries when Dems like Obama and Biden have been in office, because he knows that Dem presidents mean democracy and freedom will become a threat on Russia's doorstep, which Putin can't allow for fear of being overthrown from within by a pro-democracy movement movement.

On a final note - Donald Trump just called Putin a genius AFTER he invaded Ukraine and began to butcher thousands of innocent civilians. Is this the moral hill you're prepared die on just to defend a corrupt demagogue like Donald Trump ?

The excuse you have given for Putin not invading any country when Trump was president is one of the weakest I've ever heard. If NATO was so weak when Trump was prez it would only make sense that Putin would not only invade Ukraine but the Baltics as well. Trump just reminded the other NATO countries to pay their fair share of 2% of their GDP to the organization. While other American presidents had demanded this in private and it hadn't worked Trump demanded it in public. And no doubt it ruffled some feathers.

Putin invaded under Obama and Biden respectively because he saw weakness in these men. Plain and simple. No other reason. Neither Russia or China give a damn about democracy and freedom and no amount of ass kicking by Democrat presidents is going to change that. Jimmy Carter tried this approach too and the Soviets invaded Afghanistan under his watch.

With regards to Trump he certainly has made his share of stupid statements during his life. Statements that no one can defend. But Biden makes them almost daily.

For example when Russia first invaded Ukraine Biden imposed sanctions on Moscow which he said would take a month to take effect. But yet a month later he said the sanctions were never meant to deter Putin. Go figure.

It's not about Biden going into Ukraine. He said that U.S. troops would be going into Ukraine, something that he and his national security team said would never happen. No wonder his handlers had to clean it up.

Its a non-story since everyone knows the troops wouldn't be there. Attempting to make a mountain out of molehill by obsessively fixating on a Biden misstatement only helps our adversaries. Time to move on to actual important things such as how to actually help the Ukrainians get rid of Putin.
"Respond in kind" means you are going to do the same thing as your adversary. Everyone took it to mean that if the Russians used chemical weapons that the U.S would do the same. That's why his handlers in the White House had to clean that mess up immediately. They said the U.S. would never use chemical weapons in Ukraine against the Russians. You know exactly why they had to make that statement. Otherwise they would have stayed silent. Biden makes these types of blunders all the time.

He said what most people feel but the leader of the free world can't say that in public. He can't ask for regime change in Moscow as that would only make the temperature even hotter. No other NATO leader has said that. A statement like that could easily escalate the war. That's why his handlers in the White House once again had to immediately clean up that statement. Why else?

He didn't ask for a regime change in Moscow. You misinterpreting his words is on you, not on him. What he did saw was 100% spot on. Few rational people would disagree that Putin isn't fit to be running a country, let alone one sitting atop the world's biggest stockpile of nukes.

You or I can can say that or a senator can but not Biden. At least not in public. The only thing that might remove Putin from power is to make this war so painful for Russia that the oligarchs around him would have no choice but to remove him.

This is a misnomer. The Oligarchs have no power. They are simply individuals who Putin uses to influence different groups in different countries. The people who do have power are the Siloviki - who are not Oligachs.

The excuse you have given for Putin not invading any country when Trump was president is one of the weakest I've ever heard. If NATO was so weak when Trump was prez it would only make sense that Putin would not only invade Ukraine but the Baltics as well. Trump just reminded the other NATO countries to pay their fair share of 2% of their GDP to the organization. While other American presidents had demanded this in private and it hadn't worked Trump demanded it in public. And no doubt it ruffled some feathers.

Putin invaded under Obama and Biden respectively because he saw weakness in these men. Plain and simple. No other reason. Neither Russia or China give a damn about democracy and freedom and no amount of ass kicking by Democrat presidents is going to change that. Jimmy Carter tried this approach too and the Soviets invaded Afghanistan under his watch.

With regards to Trump he certainly has made his share of stupid statements during his life. Statements that no one can defend. But Biden makes them almost daily.

For example when Russia first invaded Ukraine Biden imposed sanctions on Moscow which he said would take a month to take effect. But yet a month later he said the sanctions were never meant to deter Putin. Go figure.

As stated earlier, Putin understands that the biggest threat to him is freedom reaching Russia and igniting pro-democracy demonstrations that result in his overthrow and execution. With Trump in office, he didn't feel that threat and as such, didn't feel desperate enough to go on the offensive, especially since he had the luxury of Trump doing much of his dirty work for him. With Obama and Biden, two Presidents who champion democracy and freedom in Ukraine, the threat of democracy reaching Russia becomes much more existential for Putin, which is why he invades. Its really that simple. No need to complicate this issue by coughing up half thought-out talking points that have been repeatedly debunked.

You asked what agencies informed Trump about election interference and I listed them. We weren't talking about wrongdoing by the Trump campaign. I was talking about Trump taking Putin's word over that of his own Intel agencies on election interference. You asked, "what agencies"? Now you know! Trump has a history of ignoring info from his own Intel agencies and taking the word of autocrats. He also ignored his own Intel agencies on the killing of the journalist and sided with Saudi Prince Bin Salman. Trump also claimed he received "a beautiful letter" from Kin Jong Un and that he believed the North Korean leader had "kept his word". This con tradicted his own security adviser's assertion that Kim was violating the terms agreed upon at the 2018 summit in Singapore. See a pattern here? Trump is a lackey for autocratic rulers!
Trump's intel agencies found no election interference. If they had don't you think that would have made headline news all over the world?

After Trump met with Kim he stopped firing missiles over or near Japan. But now he's doing it again. And what are you gonna say after China takes over Taiwan? It's only a matter of time.

Both China and Russia see Biden as a very weak president. That's why they made an alliance.

Trump's intel agencies found no election interference. If they had don't you think that would have made headline news all over the world?

After Trump met with Kim he stopped firing missiles over or near Japan. But now he's doing it again. And what are you gonna say after China takes over Taiwan? It's only a matter of time.

Both China and Russia see Biden as a very weak president. That's why they made an alliance.
Weak no more says NATO.

LOL...LOL
LOL...LOL

Its a non-story since everyone knows the troops wouldn't be there. Attempting to make a mountain out of molehill by obsessively fixating on a Biden misstatement only helps our adversaries. Time to move on to actual important things such as how to actually help the Ukrainians get rid of Putin.

He didn't ask for a regime change in Moscow. You misinterpreting his words is on you, not on him. What he did saw was 100% spot on. Few rational people would disagree that Putin isn't fit to be running a country, let alone one sitting atop the world's biggest stockpile of nukes.

This is a misnomer. The Oligarchs have no power. They are simply individuals who Putin uses to influence different groups in different countries. The people who do have power are the Siloviki - who are not Oligachs.

As stated earlier, Putin understands that the biggest threat to him is freedom reaching Russia and igniting pro-democracy demonstrations that result in his overthrow and execution. With Trump in office, he didn't feel that threat and as such, didn't feel desperate enough to go on the offensive, especially since he had the luxury of Trump doing much of his dirty work for him. With Obama and Biden, two Presidents who champion democracy and freedom in Ukraine, the threat of democracy reaching Russia becomes much more existential for Putin, which is why he invades. Its really that simple. No need to complicate this issue by coughing up half thought-out talking points that have been repeatedly debunked.
Every American president in the 20th and 21st century has championed freedom and democracy throughout the world. Not just Obama and Biden. And that includes Trump. And inconvenient truth. If you don't believe me just look at the Abraham accords where Israel made peace with several Arab countries with Trump's guidance.

Your other points are totally misguided since his handlers in the White House had to walk back almost every thing Biden said while in Europe. Why do you think that was? But feel free to spin it to fit your narrative.

Every American president in the 20th and 21st century has championed freedom and democracy throughout the world. Not just Obama and Biden. And that includes Trump. And inconvenient truth. If you don't believe me just look at the Abraham accords where Israel made peace with several Arab countries with Trump's guidance.

Your other points are totally misguided since his handlers in the White House had to walk back almost every thing Biden said while in Europe. Why do you think that was? But feel free to spin it to fit your narrative.

The Abraham Accords are utterly pointless and have zero strategic value for the United States. They aren’t even “Accords”, but merely an agreement for Israel and the UAE/Bahrain to meet up and talk from time to time. They were a cheap way for Kushner to do something to improve Israeli credibility in the region, and give Trump a perceived foreign policy win during an otherwise calamitous four years of foreign policy failures ranging from saluting North Korean Generals to suggesting Putin didn’t interfere in US elections, to writing love letters to a totalitarian dictator. But yes, let’s champion the “Abraham Accords”. SMH

The Abraham Accords are utterly pointless and have zero strategic value for the United States. They aren’t even “Accords”, but merely an agreement for Israel and the UAE/Bahrain to meet up and talk from time to time. They were a cheap way for Kushner to do something to improve Israeli credibility in the region, and give Trump a perceived foreign policy win during an otherwise calamitous four years of foreign policy failures ranging from saluting North Korean Generals to suggesting Putin didn’t interfere in US elections, to writing love letters to a totalitarian dictator. But yes, let’s champion the “Abraham Accords”. SMH
Has Biden done anything similar? Instead his weakness led to the Russian invasion of Ukraine. And most Americans disapprove of his handling of the war.

I would say that improving Israeli relations with Arab states is a very good thing for the region and for the world. NATO came together due to the invasion of Ukraine. What has Biden done to improve relations around the world? All he's done is push Russia and China into an alliance which they've never had before.

Has Biden done anything similar? Instead his weakness led to the Russian invasion of Ukraine. And most Americans disapprove of his handling of the war.

I would say that improving Israeli relations with Arab states is a very good thing for the region and for the world. NATO came together due to the invasion of Ukraine. What has Biden done to improve relations around the world? All he's done is push Russia and China into an alliance which they've never had before.

Has Biden gotten us into pointless deals that have nothing to do with US strategic interests? No, he hasn’t. Our main objective in the region is Iran and it’s nuclear program, which we had under control through the Iran nuclear deal. The same deal that Donald Trump pulled us out of when he first got into office.

Has Biden gotten us into pointless deals that have nothing to do with US strategic interests? No, he hasn’t. Our main objective in the region is Iran and it’s nuclear program, which we had under control through the Iran nuclear deal. The same deal that Donald Trump pulled us out of when he first got into office.
The Iran nuclear deal is a terrible one. It's gonna lead to Iran acquiring a nuclear weapon sooner rather than later.

However I respect your opinion as always. Which is a lot more than I can say for some of the posters on this site.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT