ADVERTISEMENT

Outstanding job by Biden sitting on his ASS

Every time you get caught in a lie you snake your way to another.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
By the way all true idiot… Also US will be buying oil from Russian until July …hahaha
Fuccking weak ass paper ass Biden ur potus … Has no back bone ..!!!

Do you not understand basic law?
Apparently not.

The Cuban constantly makes my top five list of the dumbest posters on this board. Doesn't matter the subject or issue, you come away from his posts realizing you have lost two minutes of your life to ignorance that are irretrievable. He wouldn't have a clue if it bit him on his butt.

Apparently not.

The Cuban constantly makes my top five list of the dumbest posters on this board. Doesn't matter the subject or issue, you come away from his posts realizing you have lost two minutes of your life to ignorance that are irretrievable. He wouldn't have a clue if it bit him on his butt.
Don't read them.

Apparently not.

I would put that fool at the top of the list.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Reactions: soflbig-al1
Apparently not.

Rookie, the Cuban makes perfect sense to me. @El Cubano and his life experiences might be a tad different then yours. As is the case for most Cubans.

Believe it or not she actually said to stop buying oil and natural gas from Russia. And many of her Democrat colleagues agree with her. Except Joe.
Yes right after the focus group told her it was a problem

Reactions: Tiv
Do you not understand basic law?
I do and what Putin is doing would be in valuation of international law .. So u can take that so called contract and wipe ur clown ass with it..

weak ass Biden ..!!!!

Apparently not.

Hey you Fucvking pos maricon ur as blind as the left , it’s the reason come midterms ur going to get slaughter as u should which makes all of my arguments correct u fuccking MARICA..!!!

Reactions: HJCane
Rookie, the Cuban makes perfect sense to me. @El Cubano and his life experiences might be a tad different then yours. As is the case for most Cubans.
Figures that the idiot would make sense to you. You also belong on the list for your constant adoration of a serial lying POS!

Figures that the idiot would make sense to you. You also belong on the list for your constant adoration of a serial lying POS!
Well thank you Mike I appreciate that.
So we are clear I would rather have the serial liar, the mean tweeter, the nasty SOB, the rude MF'er AND GET GREAT POLICIES FOR AMERICA then the old, frail, weak, senile, lifelong politician who's son has his hands and pocket all over Ukraine and Russia and China.

Now you settle that matter with yourself but Biden right now has us in a very bad way, the world is a whole lot more dangerous and he has ZERO answers on the policies to fix any of it short of giving out borrowed funds left and right.

Whole lot of people feel the same way I do.

Apparently not.

Feel free not to read them

So we are clear I would rather have the serial liar, the mean tweeter, the nasty SOB, the rude MF'er AND GET GREAT POLICIES FOR AMERICA then the old, frail, weak, senile, lifelong politician who's son has his hands and pocket all over Ukraine and Russia and China.

Now you settle that matter with yourself but Biden right now has us in a very bad way, the world is a whole lot more dangerous and he has ZERO answers on the policies to fix any of it short of giving out borrowed funds left and right.

Trumps GREAT POLICIES FOR AMERICA: Oil drilling in national parks, relaxation of the Clean Air Act, 1.2 trillion tax cuts for the rich and getting rid of Obama care and not replacing it with anything. Just a few examples and what he said about John McCain showed his true character. He called McCain a "loser" and said, "He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren't captured". This from a draft-dodging chickenshit!

Last edited:
Reactions: zackbear

1+ I certainly feel the same way. If the mean tweeter was in office gas would be $2.00/gallon, there would be no massive inflation, our Southern border would be secure, there would be no violent crime wave throughout the country because this man truly respects law enforcement and Russia would have never invaded Ukraine because every country respects peace through strength. And I could go on and on.

And now even the leftist NY Times is saying that the Hunter Biden story is a legit one. The FBI is continuing its investigation. So far the Corporate media has protected the Biden crime family but that's beginning to change. When this story breaks nationally it will be the biggest political scandal in the history of this country. Can't wait.

Hey you Fucvking pos maricon ur as blind as the left , it’s the reason come midterms ur going to get slaughter as u should which makes all of my arguments correct u fuccking MARICA..!!!
That is some real, big time intellectual ambiguity. Tell us you are not kidding and actually speak that way in your normal every day life ? Being Cuban has nothing to do with being unable to communicate in the English language.

I am a UM graduate as are five direct family members. the last one being elected to Iron Arrow. Many of my
lifelong friends are Cubans and Latinos. Have been on Cane Sport for more than 15 years with a slightly but similar username

You should be able to do much better than this garbage BS.

1+ I certainly feel the same way. If the mean tweeter was in office gas would be $2.00/gallon, there would be no massive inflation, our Southern border would be secure, there would be no violent crime wave throughout the country because this man truly respects law enforcement and Russia would have never invaded Ukraine because every country respects peace through strength. And I could go on and on.

And now even the leftist NY Times is saying that the Hunter Biden story is a legit one. The FBI is continuing its investigation. So far the Corporate media has protected the Biden crime family but that's beginning to change. When this story breaks nationally it will be the biggest political scandal in the history of this country. Can't wait.
One of the most delusional posts I've read! High gas prices and inflation are classic examples of a demand/supply mismatch over which Biden nor Trump would have any way to control. If you haven't noticed, every developed economy in the world is facing rising inflation. Your most delusional statement: "this man truly respects law enforcement". Trump has personally tried to decapitate police funding. He spent his presidency seeking to gut to programs (COPS) and (JAG) which support police departments. If anything, Trump may be the most anti-police president America has ever had!

One of the most delusional posts I've read! High gas prices and inflation are classic examples of a demand/supply mismatch over which Biden nor Trump would have any way to control. If you haven't noticed, every developed economy in the world is facing rising inflation. Your most delusional statement: "this man truly respects law enforcement". Trump has personally tried to decapitate police funding. He spent his presidency seeking to gut to programs (COPS) and (JAG) which support police departments. If anything, Trump may be the most anti-police president America has ever had!
Wrong. High gas prices and inflation happen when you declare war on fossil fuels as Biden and the Dems have done and due to reckless government spending as Biden and the Dems have also done. Inflation is at a 40 year high. There was no inflation when Trump was president. Learn something about economics. These are the 2 main reasons why Biden's approval ratings are in the 30s. An all time low for a president in his second year.

And EVERY single police organization in the country, including the Fraternal Order of Police and the Police Benevolent Association, endorsed Trump in the 2020 presidential election. Every one. Your argument is an empty one and holds no water whatsoever.

Reactions: utatem
Wrong. High gas prices and inflation happen when you declare war on fossil fuels as Biden and the Dems have done and due to reckless government spending as Biden and the Dems have also done. Inflation is at a 40 year high. There was no inflation when Trump was president. Learn something about economics. These are the 2 main reasons why Biden's approval ratings are in the 30s. An all time low for a president in his second year.

And EVERY single police organization in the country, including the Fraternal Order of Police and the Police Benevolent Association, endorsed Trump in the 2020 presidential election. Every one. Your argument is an empty one and holds no water whatsoever.
How did those endorsements work out for you?

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Last edited:

Soaring cost of gasoline is being seen in countries across the world and record-setting inflation is a concern for every developed economy in the world. How can you seriously blame Biden policies for things happening across the globe? Many fraternal black police organizations say endorsements for Trump don't fairly represent all dues-paying members and condemned the trump endorsements as ignoring their concerns and an "outrage". One union leader said the endorsement was based on survey responses from about 500 of the union's nearly 5,000 members.

Last edited:
Trumps GREAT POLICIES FOR AMERICA: Oil drilling in national parks, relaxation of the Clean Air Act, 1.2 trillion tax cuts for the rich and getting rid of Obama care and not replacing it with anything. Just a few examples and what he said about John McCain showed his true character. He called McCain a "loser" and said, "He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren't captured". This from a draft-dodging chickenshit!

Tax cuts IRS data showed benefited the middle class MOST

Oil leases in National Parks was COAL and was already ongoing.
Although President Trump’s executive order lifted this moratorium a few years earlier then originally intended, it did not “open” public lands to coal mining, as such activity had already taken place and was still underway. The order did, however, allow for federal lands to be leased to coal companies for new mining operations that were precluded while the moratorium was in effect:

So yes, President Trump signed an executive order that allowed for the issuance of new coal mining leases for federal lands. But existing coal mining operations on federal lands were still ongoing, and the moratorium that precluded the issuance of new coal mining leases was due to expire in 2019.

Trump passed the bipartisan Great American Outdoors Act
HKS: What is the Great American Outdoors Act and what will its impact be on the national parks and federal conservation funding more broadly?

BILMES: The Great American Outdoors Act (GAOA) is the biggest land conservation legislation in a generation. The National Parks Conservation Association, the leading advocacy organization for the parks, is hailing it as “a conservationist’s dream.”

So there you go Mikey wrong AGAIN!! You just spew falsehoods you should go work with MSDNC or CNN FAKE

Yes he spoke those HORRIBLE STUPID words about McCain which I did NOT like 1 bit.

There would be higher prices Tiv but there would be a cohesive plan to deal with these matters. There would be relative calm on Southern Border. We would be in better hands because his team was smarter and so was Trump. The Biden Admin. is hellbent on pushing left wing agendas no matter the cost to the citizens and seem to have no plan.

Soaring cost of gasoline is being seen in countries across the world and record-setting inflation is a concern for every developed economy in the world. How can you seriously blame Biden policies for things happening across the globe? Many fraternal black police organizations say endorsements for Trump don't fairly represent all dues-paying members and condemned the trump endorsements as ignoring their concerns and an "outrage". One union leader said the endorsement was based on survey responses from about 500 of the union's nearly 5,000 members.

Even in perfect circumstances, the Democrats’ proposed binge would be both unnecessary and inappropriate. The economy, which has been extremely well “stimulated” over the past year, is recovering well on its own. There is no crisis in our “infrastructure,” however loosely one defines that word. With our previous spending this year, we have already overshot the economy’s output gap.

EMPHASIS on OVERSHOT the ECONOMYS OUTPUT GAP.

Dude seriously you need to educate yourself. The US Dollar is a commodity when you add supply like this of a commodity it WEAKENS it and then you need more to buy the same basket of goods or services.

Dollar chart 3 year. Strong and stable until early 2021 where it began to weaken. Now with a war it strengthened a bit but thats normal as people buy dollars to protect themselves.

Left wing LA Times

Tax cuts IRS data showed benefited the middle class MOST

Oil leases in National Parks was COAL and was already ongoing.
Although President Trump’s executive order lifted this moratorium a few years earlier then originally intended, it did not “open” public lands to coal mining, as such activity had already taken place and was still underway. The order did, however, allow for federal lands to be leased to coal companies for new mining operations that were precluded while the moratorium was in effect:

So yes, President Trump signed an executive order that allowed for the issuance of new coal mining leases for federal lands. But existing coal mining operations on federal lands were still ongoing, and the moratorium that precluded the issuance of new coal mining leases was due to expire in 2019.

Trump passed the bipartisan Great American Outdoors Act
HKS: What is the Great American Outdoors Act and what will its impact be on the national parks and federal conservation funding more broadly?

BILMES: The Great American Outdoors Act (GAOA) is the biggest land conservation legislation in a generation. The National Parks Conservation Association, the leading advocacy organization for the parks, is hailing it as “a conservationist’s dream.”

So there you go Mikey wrong AGAIN!! You just spew falsehoods you should go work with MSDNC or CNN FAKE

Yes he spoke those HORRIBLE STUPID words about McCain which I did NOT like 1 bit.
Alaska Wliderness League Action, Clean Water Action, Defenders of Wildlife, Earthjustice, EDF Action, Friends of the Earth, League of Conservation Voters, Sierra Club and the Wilderness Society declared Donald Trump the worst president for our environment in history! Any vet who supports a draft-dodging POS who ridiculed a POW for being captured is disgusting. No excuse!

Last edited:
Reactions: zackbear
That is some real, big time intellectual ambiguity. Tell us you are not kidding and actually speak that way in your normal every day life ? Being Cuban has nothing to do with being unable to communicate in the English language.

I am a UM graduate as are five direct family members. the last one being elected to Iron Arrow. Many of my
lifelong friends are Cubans and Latinos. Have been on Cane Sport for more than 15 years with a slightly but similar username

You should be able to do much better than this garbage BS.
And I’m suppose to be impressed.. You fuccking Clown..

Other countries have experienced inflation but not at the record rate that we have. Inflation in the U.S. is at a 40 year high. Let that sink in. This is due to reckless Biden policies.

And just how many fraternal black police organizations are there? Not many at all. While many Dems have been screaming to "abolish the police, defund the police", 81% of folks in the inner cities say the want MORE policing not less. Which coincides exactly which Trump's message.

Which tells you that Biden and the Dems take the black vote for granted and really don't care for blacks at all.

How did those endorsements work out for you?

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
Talk to me in November when the Reps sweep both the House and the Senate...lol. Or in 2024 when a Republican easily wins the White House...lol...lol.

Biden and the Dems have not only screwed things up for me. They've screwed things up for the entire country. That's why his approval ratings are in the 30s. You just can't get around that...lol...lol.

Talk to me in November when the Reps sweep both the House and the Senate...lol. Or in 2024 when a Republican easily wins the White House...lol...lol.

Biden and the Dems have not only screwed things up for me. They've screwed things up for the entire country. That's why his approval ratings are in the 30s. You just can't get around that...lol...lol.
Like you couldn't get around Trump's poor approval rating during an election year and his resulting defeat to Biden? Got it!!

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Other countries have experienced inflation but not at the record rate that we have. Inflation in the U.S. is at a 40 year high. Let that sink in. This is due to reckless Biden policies.

And just how many fraternal black police organizations are there? Not many at all. While many Dems have been screaming to "abolish the police, defund the police", 81% of folks in the inner cities say the want MORE policing not less. Which coincides exactly which Trump's message.

Which tells you that Biden and the Dems take the black vote for granted and really don't care for blacks at all.
Strong consumer demand, high energy prices and global supply-chain disruptions are the cause of record-setting inflation rates across the globe. Biden's policies may have influenced U.S. inflation but not the record levels in every developed economy in the world. Quit focusing solely on the U.S. and look at the big picture.

Reactions: cems52

"There was no inflation when Trump was president". What a ridiculous statement. Trump was in Office during a long period of low inflation and economic conditions are not static and constantly changing according to current world events!

"There was no inflation when Trump was president". What a ridiculous statement. Trump was in Office during a long period of low inflation and economic conditions are not static and constantly changing according to current world events!
Not true. There was little or no inflation when Clinton, Bush and Obama were presidents either. Nice try though.

The 40 year high in inflation is all due to Biden's terrible policies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT