ADVERTISEMENT

RA-FOOL, CD Wrong and cums are freaking morons

liar.gif

5jren7.jpg

Ignorance is bliss.... when you’re only source for information is cnn msnbc and all their affiliates you have no chance. When any leader from the Democratic Party does or says something newsworthy shouldn’t you be a little skeptical when said political leaders talking points are immediately parroted within minutes across the board.
and of course they have as many political pundits they can then try and give credibility to their orders of obedience.
never challenge the establishment.
I thought the presses job was to actually question everything and believe nothing without verification.
so how do they verify things so fast literally in minutes? O yea I forgot “ from credible anonymous sources that only can be quoted but never seen.
like I said IGNORANCE IS BLISS. Until reality sinks in
Back up to 2000 deaths from covid a dat again from a administration that said it was going to crush covid .
And this administration has a vaccine. Where’s the death count on cnn you know the one that stayed up 24/7 on the network all during Trump . And you idiots give these people credibility.

OK, equipment left behind. All of a sudden this became a talking point. This isnt concerning or surprising at the least. It shouldnt be. But there are folks who are instilling fear of it. "The Taliban, the advancing force, captured a lot of US equipment." We had people on major US networks say : Look, that a US made rifle." Are we completely unaware that its hard to get a US made rifle in Afghanistan???
Its especially surprising because about 5 years ago an audit was taken and it was discovered about 1.5 million US small arms had fallen into the hands of the opposition, in Afghanistan and Iraq. This isnt new, this isnt concerning. Why should we be worried about this equipment??? We arent going back, are we??? There it is; pushing it out there: "we need to be concerned about equipment left behind. We have to go back, we can still do this." Otherwise, there is no reason to worry about it.
They talk about night vision equipment falling into the wrong hands. The pundits will or have said: "Thats important. We definitely dont want that." Its 2021. You can buy night vision equipment from Walmart. Not a big deal, doesnt matter.
Humvees??? Yes, its a truck. Ideally, non of these would be falling into opposition hands but it happens at the end of Wars. The Humvee is a truck; there are some versions that are technologically advanced, they have stuff in the back and those were either destroyed or pulled out because those are high priority whereas a truck isnt high priority. Im sure there are some versions that have communication equipment and fear mongerers will say or have said "the Russians and the Chinese are going to get their hands on it and reverse engineer it." Like they did in 2004 or 2005. Not a big concern because its already happened. None of this matters unless we are going back. Then pundits and fear mongerers focus on the aircraft. They start out by saying "they got their hands on Black Hawk choppers." It isnt the same used by US personnel. Its a generation 1 version. The Russians and Chinese are NOT flocking to Afghanistan to get their hands on a 1980's Black Hawks.
To top it all off some media outlets reported we left "attack Airplanes." That is true, the opposition got their hands on A-29s. On your computers pull up an image on the A-29. People need to understand what the pundits are talking about when this is said. Yes, there is a prop on the front of it!!! Its designed to go low and slow, doesnt have any range and it wont make it to the USA. This isnt a plane that fighter pilots lose sleep over. The entire fleet of US aircraft left in Afghanistan can be destroyed from the air within minutes. There is no threat there, there is nothing to worry about.
Ideally no US equipment should be left behind. I get that but it happens in every war. Its common. If one didnt know this was coming, he or she shouldnt rely on news media for opinions. What is also worth noting is a lot of this stuff isnt going to be used. Either the Russians or the Chinese will supply the Taliban, who are now the govt. They can buy arms. The war is over. Unless we are planning to go back and its the desire to keep that image alive, none of this matters. We are not going back. We learned our lesson over the last 20 years.
China and Russia have good intel networks so they probably have the specs or they have damaged items and have already reversed the engineering.
All these reports of US equipment in the hands of the opposition is an attempt to stir outrage and fear monger over something that doesnt really matter

Reactions: newnangacane
OK, equipment left behind. All of a sudden this became a talking point. This isnt concerning or surprising at the least. It shouldnt be. But there are folks who are instilling fear of it. "The Taliban, the advancing force, captured a lot of US equipment." We had people on major US networks say : Look, that a US made rifle." Are we completely unaware that its hard to get a US made rifle in Afghanistan???
Its especially surprising because about 5 years ago an audit was taken and it was discovered about 1.5 million US small arms had fallen into the hands of the opposition, in Afghanistan and Iraq. This isnt new, this isnt concerning. Why should we be worried about this equipment??? We arent going back, are we??? There it is; pushing it out there: "we need to be concerned about equipment left behind. We have to go back, we can still do this." Otherwise, there is no reason to worry about it.
They talk about night vision equipment falling into the wrong hands. The pundits will or have said: "Thats important. We definitely dont want that." Its 2021. You can buy night vision equipment from Walmart. Not a big deal, doesnt matter.
Humvees??? Yes, its a truck. Ideally, non of these would be falling into opposition hands but it happens at the end of Wars. The Humvee is a truck; there are some versions that are technologically advanced, they have stuff in the back and those were either destroyed or pulled out because those are high priority whereas a truck isnt high priority. Im sure there are some versions that have communication equipment and fear mongerers will say or have said "the Russians and the Chinese are going to get their hands on it and reverse engineer it." Like they did in 2004 or 2005. Not a big concern because its already happened. None of this matters unless we are going back. Then pundits and fear mongerers focus on the aircraft. They start out by saying "they got their hands on Black Hawk choppers." It isnt the same used by US personnel. Its a generation 1 version. The Russians and Chinese are NOT flocking to Afghanistan to get their hands on a 1980's Black Hawks.
To top it all off some media outlets reported we left "attack Airplanes." That is true, the opposition got their hands on A-29s. On your computers pull up an image on the A-29. People need to understand what the pundits are talking about when this is said. Yes, there is a prop on the front of it!!! Its designed to go low and slow, doesnt have any range and it wont make it to the USA. This isnt a plane that fighter pilots lose sleep over. The entire fleet of US aircraft left in Afghanistan can be destroyed from the air within minutes. There is no threat there, there is nothing to worry about.
Ideally no US equipment should be left behind. I get that but it happens in every war. Its common. If one didnt know this was coming, he or she shouldnt rely on news media for opinions. What is also worth noting is a lot of this stuff isnt going to be used. Either the Russians or the Chinese will supply the Taliban, who are now the govt. They can buy arms. The war is over. Unless we are planning to go back and its the desire to keep that image alive, none of this matters. We are not going back. We learned our lesson over the last 20 years.
China and Russia have good intel networks so they probably have the specs or they have damaged items and have already reversed the engineering.
All these reports of US equipment in the hands of the opposition is an attempt to stir outrage and fear monger over something that doesnt really matter
85 Billion of taxpayer paid equipment matters. Why don't you stick to being the anti - semite you are leper!

85 Billion of taxpayer paid equipment matters. Why don't you stick to being the anti - semite you are leper!
You can call me whatever you want. I dont care what you call me. And suddenly you have something against lepers. Not surprised since you follow the footsteps of DJT who mimicked a disabled news reporter.
Incidently I spoke with a relative who retired as a Lt Col in the US Army and served in Iraq and Afghanistan about equipment the US left behind. That was his assessment. Had 2 tours of each and worked for a civilian contractor.

Allied2651 So you are going to compare $85B of equipment to Billions of dollars paid to the govt of Vietnam for a chemical defoliant, Agent Orange dumped on the forests of Vietnam numerous times to supposedly destroy the hiding places of the NVA and the Vietcong??? The US govt is still paying for it. Several years ago the Vietnamese govt filed a lawsuit against US chemical companies that manufactured Agent Orange. The Supreme court threw it out because it was a "Wartime Situation." Meanwhile thousands of Vietnamese are still suffering the lasting effects of Agent Orange. Children born with deformities and mental issues, many areas where areable land was abundant is no longer useful. Ground water is bad, etc., The area called Da Nang has a former airbase that once stored millions of gallons of the chemical to facilitate flyovers. The area is uninhabitable.
I am so glad the US govt has eased up on trade restrictions with Vietnam. Their products are high quality, compared to products made in China.

Allied2651 So you are going to compare $85B of equipment to Billions of dollars paid to the govt of Vietnam for a chemical defoliant, Agent Orange dumped on the forests of Vietnam numerous times to supposedly destroy the hiding places of the NVA and the Vietcong??? The US govt is still paying for it. Several years ago the Vietnamese govt filed a lawsuit against US chemical companies that manufactured Agent Orange. The Supreme court threw it out because it was a "Wartime Situation." Meanwhile thousands of Vietnamese are still suffering the lasting effects of Agent Orange. Children born with deformities and mental issues, many areas where areable land was abundant is no longer useful. Ground water is bad, etc., The area called Da Nang has a former airbase that once stored millions of gallons of the chemical to facilitate flyovers. The area is uninhabitable.
I am so glad the US govt has eased up on trade restrictions with Vietnam. Their products are high quality, compared to products made in China.
Vietnam was a bad war or police action as some have called it. Do two wrongs make a right? 85 Billion left behind. 85 Billion of our tax dollars.

The Afghanistan pullout , lives wasted , hundreds , maybe thousands of Americans and allies left behind , military equipment and weapons left behind , The border crisis with illegals , drugs , virus, probable terrorists , child trafficking, all pouring in . Inflation now and NO more energy independence . Biden’s so called Better Back plan is pilling sh*t real high .
And now you have people on here actually defending it and his actions
UNBELIEVABLE

Its common when one side loses a war. Happens all the time
NOT
Seriously STFU about what you DON’T know
LARGEST TRANSFER of weapons GLOBALL:Y last 75 years
senile uncle joey, just gave the worlds largest terrorists 85 BILLION in weapons
Largest Apache Helicopter accumulation outside of USA
Fuk off with the “this happens all the time”
SO STUPID, AND ANTI SEMETIC

The Afghanistan pullout , lives wasted , hundreds , maybe thousands of Americans and allies left behind , military equipment and weapons left behind , The border crisis with illegals , drugs , virus, probable terrorists , child trafficking, all pouring in . Inflation now and NO more energy independence . Biden’s so called Better Back plan is pilling sh*t real high .
And now you have people on here actually defending it and his actions
UNBELIEVABLE
Such outrage from the lemming who claimed a twice impeached, serial lying con man was "the best pres of my lifetime". What a hoot!

Reactions: hawaiian cane
Who was impeached twice ? Clinton was the last "impeached President ? Stop lying Mike go back to grade school and take a civics class.
Ps the Durham investigation and subsequent trial says HI 🍭 😉

Reactions: Allied2651
Such outrage from the lemming who claimed a twice impeached, serial lying con man was "the best pres of my lifetime". What a hoot!
So you are defending bumbling uncle joey???
SERIOUSLY????????
Still a complete donkey eh???
One thing to vote AGAINST Trump, ANOTHER to defend the indefensible
STFU, no DON’T
I so enjoy reading how a small minded, dim witted, donkey tries to explain the absurd
ALWAYS gives me a BELLY LAUGH
Thank you
#pffffffft

Last edited:
If I'm not mistaken, Trump is no longer President. Why do Democrat Liberals always have a need to deflect? TDS? Mush Brain Sleepy Joe Biden is President with a whole host of unsolved and mounting problems. This current President is a complete failure along with his cackling and MIA V.P. We must hope as a nation that we don't enter into any future wars with this idiot in charge. He would be the enemies best ally.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
Who was impeached twice ? Clinton was the last "impeached President ? Stop lying Mike go back to grade school and take a civics class.
Ps the Durham investigation and subsequent trial says HI 🍭 😉
Trump is the first president in U.S. to be impeached twice. First impeachment was Dec. 2019. Second impeachment was Jan. 2021. More bogus info from mahb the distorter. Look it up dipshyt!

Last edited:
So you are defending bumbling uncle joey???
SERIOUSLY????????
Still a complete donkey eh???
One thing to vote AGAINST Trump, ANOTHER to defend the indefensible
STFU, no DON’T
I so enjoy reading how a small minded, dim witted, donkey tries to explain the absurd
ALWAYS gives me a BELLY LAUGH
Thank you
#pffffffft
Not defending Biden, just pointing out the hypocrisy. You Trumpers have short memories. "Trump wins in a landslide"!

Hey Mike , What was the Name of the Judge that Presided over it ?
Trump is the first president in U.S. to be impeached twice. First impeachment was Dec. 2019. Second impeachment was Jan. 2021. More bogus info from mahb the distorter. Look it up dipshyt!
you are a willful liar or an utter idiot, either/ or your a waste of time LOL You frustrate no one mikey your just dancing to the music of an organ grinder trying to amuse 🤣 😂 🤣 🤡

Reactions: majus12
Hey Mike , What was the Name of the Judge that Presided over it ?

you are a willful liar or an utter idiot, either/ or your a waste of time LOL You frustrate no one mikey your just dancing to the music of an organ grinder trying to amuse 🤣 😂 🤣 🤡
You can't even remember the impeachment and you want me to name the judge? Ludicrous! I told you to look this up. Obviously, you're too stubborn or too lazy. I even gave you the dates and you're still in denial. You're making a fool of yourself!

ROFLMAO Because
liar-gif-9-1.gif

wait maybe I'm being insensitive to your special needs and you identify differently

R.47123064c31f9cadb838cc9c655ae3e8

🤡

Mikey you cant read and the audio books are delayed, due to Covid, what ever will you do ?
🍭🤡

ROFLMAO Because
liar-gif-9-1.gif

wait maybe I'm being insensitive to your special needs and you identify differently

R.47123064c31f9cadb838cc9c655ae3e8

🤡
Alternative facts is the term you Trumpers used in attempt to excuse his constant lying!

Mikey you cant read and the audio books are delayed, due to Covid, what ever will you do ?
🍭🤡
Have you researched the impeachments yet or are you just going to continue your ignorant denials. Denial won't save you. You've been exposed dipshyt! All those degrees and you've become the board idiot who denies reality!

Last edited:
Reactions: cems52
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT