ADVERTISEMENT

RA-FOOL, CD Wrong and cums are freaking morons

CALLING out Antisemitic Hawaii.
Are you in mourning, now that ONE. BILLION goes to Israels Iron Dome, protecting it from you and your friends?????????
That leper colony resident POS doesn't have the stones to respond to this overwhelming support of Israel and its people. Palistinians need to conform and get in line to get Israel's economic generosity. People like the leper can't understand this.

Reactions: majus12
Bump, the idiots
just cant stop
@ibis1 Your previous post was on 10/22/21, #83. Prior to yours was a post by Allied 2651 #82, 09/28/21. Today 01/26/22 at 1:32pm post # 84 you said "the idiots just cant stop. " There were no posts in between both of your posts. Yes, we see that the idiots are back, you couldnt resist. As for @Allied2651 and his comment on Lepers he should know people suffering with the disease are disabled. Shows how he views the rest of the world and has little to no empathy for those who are less fortunate. Israel's economic generosity, AKA Zionist mentality, that is what runs the govt

What about cheapskate Majus?
Google what Goosestepper means
You truly have gone down in my opinion. At the beginning I thought you were a reasonable Dem, however it turns out to be the complete opposite.
You have proven to be nothing more than an emotional, shallow minded fuktard. You embarrassingly voted for a mentally challenged puppet, and worst Presidential administration in USA history
Pffffft

Reactions: mahb
Google what Goosestepper means
You truly have gone down in my opinion. At the beginning I thought you were a reasonable Dem, however it turns out to be the complete opposite.
You have proven to be nothing more than an emotional, shallow minded fuktard. You embarrassingly voted for a mentally challenged puppet, and worst Presidential administration in USA history
Pffffft
Your opinion of me does not matter. Your problem is I don't kiss your right wing azz. Instead, you worship a 2 time impeached, corrupt, POS ex-president. The man is an embarrassment to all former presidents but you embrace his corruption and immorality. Why?

Reactions: miamimike
Your opinion of me does not matter. Your problem is I don't kiss your right wing azz. Instead, you worship a 2 time impeached, corrupt, POS ex-president. The man is an embarrassment to all former presidents but you embrace his corruption and immorality. Why?
Because Trump is the far more effective President.!!!
This joke of an administration, is and will be remembered as the worst ever in USA history
Pfffffft

Sure my opinion matters to you, as well as every other poster you interact with!
Damn cems, ”Come on, man”
pffffft

This joke of an administration, is and will be remembered as the worst ever in USA history
Pfffffft
Trump was ranked worst U.S. president of all time by 200 top political scientists!

Reactions: cems52
Pfffffft
You are confused if you think a man with this rap sheet is not the worst president, EVER.

2 time impeached
Bribed an ally
Conspired with Russia to win in 2016
Caged kids
Sexual Assaulter
Incited an insurrection against the USA
Being investigated for election fraud in GA
(There is recording of Trump asking state officials to find 11,480 votes)
Being investigated for tax fraud

This is all true!!

Reactions: Raoul2
Keep repeating that to yourself, maybe you can block out the reality crumbling around the poopy pants in chief LOL.
200.gif

2 time impeached
Bribed an ally
Caged kids
Sexual Assaulter

This is all true!!
no one has to even lower themselves to rebuke this, that you call this your truth and use it as a crutch is all the indictment on you needed.

Your problem is I don't kiss your right wing azz. Instead, you worship a 2 time impeached, corrupt, POS ex-president
means nothing when it comes from someone who lives in the house on the democrat plantation. Smell the Sh*t your shoveling LOL 😂 🤣😂🤣

Keep repeating that to yourself, maybe you can block out the reality crumbling around the poopy pants in chief LOL.
200.gif

no one has to even lower themselves to rebuke this, that you call this your truth and use it as a crutch is all the indictment on you needed.

means nothing when it comes from someone who lives in the house on the democrat plantation. Smell the Sh*t your shoveling LOL 😂 🤣😂🤣
No!! Your fixation on Biden's mental state is old and unfounded.

• Haha
You are confused if you think a man with this rap sheet is not the worst president, EVER.

2 time impeached
Bribed an ally
Caged kids
Sexual Assaulter

This is all true!!
LMAO
Thank you, exactly why I didnt put you on ignore
I needed that laugh
First my ignorant friend, OBAMA started the cages! 100% FACT
The rest is your shallow emotional pea brain telling you bull shyt,
SO Cems tell us what your President, the guy you voted for, TELL US SPECIFICALLY what you are proud of?
Pfffffffft

• Haha
Reactions: Allied2651 and mahb
Pfffft.....pay up! Call Rustic Inn and put in that order of Dungeness crabs for CEMS52, now!!
Pfffft you Covid pussy
I offered numerous times, and you begged off sighting Covid!!!
You had a year to collect, just like Vegas you didnt cash in, in time
Frankly at this point I DONT want to eat with you, unless your posts here are pure trolling
Call me what you choose, I offered!, you declined!!!!!!!!
Tough shit
Pffffft off

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Allied2651 and mahb
Pfffft you Covid pussy
I offered numerous times, and you begged off sighting Covid!!!
You had a year to collect, just like Vegas you didnt cash in, in time
Frankly at this point I DONT want to eat with you, unless your posts here are pure trolling
Call me what you choose, I offered!, you declined!!!!!!!!
Tough shit
Pffffft off
You are a liar! I begged off cuz of Covid? GTFOH!! You cheapskate!! Those stimulus checks couldn't pay off your bet?

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Last edited:
LMAO
Thank you, exactly why I didnt put you on ignore
I needed that laugh
First my ignorant friend, OBAMA started the cages! 100% FACT
The rest is your shallow emotional pea brain telling you bull shyt,
SO Cems tell us what your President, the guy you voted for, TELL US SPECIFICALLY what you are proud of?
Pfffffffft
Here goes.

1) $1.2 trillion Infrastructure bill passed w/bipartisan support (Trump couldn't get this done)
2) Unemployment at 3.9%
3) $1.9 trillion Covid relief bill passed
4) 6.4 million jobs created
5) Increased wages
6) 63% of Americans fully vaccinated
7) Many companies mandated their workers get vaccinated which Biden pushed
8) Got America out of Afghanistan

Not bad for 1 year. It's more than Trump did in 4 years.

• Haha
Here goes.

1) $1.2 trillion Infrastructure bill passed w/bipartisan support (Trump couldn't get this done)
2) Unemployment at 3.9%
5) Increased wages

Afghanistan???????
Are you fuking serious, the largest transitions of weapons EVER 80 BILLLION
You truly are beyond saving
Sorry cems, we are on other planets
I’m done with you
Fuk off

You are a liar! I begged off cuz of Covid? GTFOH!! You cheapskate!! Those stimulus checks couldn't pay off your bet?

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

Here goes.

2) Unemployment at 3.9%
5) Increased wages

Lastly Cems, people don’t appreciate asinine responses to serious EVERYDAY concerns
It’s overtly stupid responses from arrogant, ignorant, shallow minded fuktards like YOU, that makes me realize how truly fuked up America has become
Not one item on your list is accurate
Cheers to Canesports dumbest, lounge fuktard EVER
You have surpassed dcwrong on this thread
Enjoy your cluelessness
Seriously cems, from once regarding your opinion to now calling you out,
Sincerely FUK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#I’m an ignorant fuktard, that grows more of a dumb fuk daily~!!!!!!

Last edited:
Lastly Cems, people don’t appreciate asinine responses to serious EVERYDAY concerns
It’s overtly stupid responses from arrogant, ignorant, shallow minded fuktards like YOU, that makes me realize how truly fuked up America has become
Not one item on your list is accurate
Cheers to Canesports dumbest, lounge fuktard EVER
You have surpassed dcwrong on this thread
Enjoy your cluelessness
Seriously cems, from once regarding your opinion to now calling you out,
Sincerely FUK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#I’m an ignorant fuktard, that grows more of a dumb fuk daily~!!!!!!
Stop embarrassing yourself. Every item on that list is accurate. Do you deny unemployment is at 3.9%? Do you deny the $1.2 trillion infrastructure bill was passed which your POS ex-president failed numerous times to do?

When facts are shown to you, you always stick your fat head in the sand and cry fake news. Wake up dumbass! You got nothing but lies and disinformation for this board.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT