ADVERTISEMENT

Race Card about to backfire...

CashvilleCane1

SuperCane
Jan 6, 2011
Nashville
this is the type of stuff that really grinds my gears. We deal with people like this weekly. Making false accusations and then suddenly everyone jumps on the police for simply doing their job.

Please watching the body cam footage and tell me where she felt threatened or has a reason to call this officer a racist!

Gems and CD and posse why no outrage here....cause some more b's being spewed and not much you can say...trying to Trump up the race card again...it has to stop

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
A woman who breaks the law lies. Where is the shock here? Nobody said this doesn't occur. Just about everyone in a pair of handcuffs lies....lol. That doesn't absolve dirty cops.

Reactions: biggee04 and jabazz
and still the police are the biggest criminals. that should make you mad. they lie, kill, still and get away with it all the time.

Reactions: cdwright40
and still the police are the biggest criminals. that should make you mad. they lie, kill, still and get away with it all the time.
That does make me mad...but what else makes me mad is you think only black ppl have been through this...and that is absurd...then you want to throw around kkk easily...than say ppl are racist...and all the time poor white ppl get screwed over as well...

this is the type of stuff that really grinds my gears. We deal with people like this weekly. Making false accusations and then suddenly everyone jumps on the police for simply doing their job.

Please watching the body cam footage and tell me where she felt threatened or has a reason to call this officer a racist!

This drives me nuts. It delegitimizes instances of real abuse. No different than #metoo. Let the facts come out, then we can put people on blast.

I'm not in law enforcement but doesn't the officer have to present to the driver proof he/she exceeded the speed limit? It shouldn't come down to the officers word against the drivers.

I'm not in law enforcement but doesn't the officer have to present to the driver proof he/she exceeded the speed limit? It shouldn't come down to the officers word against the drivers.
Great point, she is clearly the victim. The cop should have to show her each of the speed limit signs and his radar reading, even though she never questioned the fact that he said she was doing 70.

Sad to go through life looking for reasons to feel mistreated.
Its the "Boy Who Cried Wolf" syndrome and it happens way too often. When real acts of racism are present people just dont pay attention or dont care because of the oversaturation of cries of racism when many times its just not there. It does more damage to the cause.

Last edited:
I thought police officers have hand held devices to show drivers exceeded the speed limit?

It's called a radar gun. Handheld. She wasn't debating the fact that she was driving 70 mph ... she said she didn't see any posted signs indicating that the limit was 50 mph. He said there were several that she had passed and she was welcome to go back and check.

Sure... it’s called a court date lol. The driver has every right to argue it in court. Not signing for a summons though is a criminal offense which takes you directly to jail.

its civil not criminal. She has defamed the hell out of that officer.

Yes defamation is civil.

And not that I am spending any extra thought on it........
I believe if I falsely accuse you to the authorities of stealing a car or threatening someone's life, I believe, in many states, that can carry a criminal charge.

I believe you’re wrong and in fact, I have never been anywhere that required a law enforcement official to show the speed measuring device.

No, it should be done at the time the driver is stopped. Its called due diligence.

African Americans have every right to be concerned. For years they have been victims of oppressions & indignations. Every video showing African Americans being treated harshly reinvigorates a long standing debate on the treatment of minorities at the hands of police. quite possibly these police have no business in law enforcement. They are bad cops. Bad cops get good cops killed.

Reactions: cdwright40
African Americans have every right to be concerned. For years they have been victims of oppressions & indignations. Every video showing African Americans being treated harshly reinvigorates a long standing debate on the treatment of minorities at the hands of police. quite possibly these police have no business in law enforcement. They are bad cops. Bad cops get good cops killed.
You’re making a blanket for all African Americans which is absolute bullsh#t! This lady was 100% absolutely in the wrong and ruining for those who were or are actually abused by bad cops. The boy who cried wolf and then nobody believed them. I’ve worked in law enforcement for 21 years and never (not once) seen a minority’s get abused at the hands of law enforcement.

My point being is actual abuse is much more of a rarity then the norm. I’ve seen on several dozen occasions where a sh#tbag files a complaint only for it to be completely unfounded. Hell we had a Vatos Locos member take out an injunction against one of my detectives and the judge never read the injunction for protection before he signed it. It basically read he was scared the detective was going to kill him because the detective knew he had a revoked license and was on probation and he didn’t want to be stopped by that detective because he was in fear for his safety. I sh#t you not! It was immediate tossed once it was brought to the judges attention.

You are so full of BS it's amazing. At what point when this officer said "yes ma'am, thank you ma'am, did she feel threatened? Same old "I'm a victim because I'm black" and don't need to do what is correct. "This is where we were lynched". LOL, that is why today many peoples reactions whenever blacks are "claiming" some type of discrimination is "roll eyes" and wonder what sort of nonsense they are making up.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT