ADVERTISEMENT

Race Card about to backfire...

No one said it's given to them...stop with the oppression b's...
Where exactly did I say anyone said it was "given" to them. I was just pointing out this fact because you talk about what they make as if they had nothing to do with what they make. They make what they make because they are one of millions that can do what they can do. That's on them.

since 2008? C'mon cash. I have way more respect for you to believe that you think that was when things went to crap between different races. This isn't about politics. It's a societal problem. If there was no notice of it until 2008, then it maybe because of willingness to ignore it, because I promise you it's been a problem for as long as there was sand in the desert and water in the sea.
I’m not saying it didn’t exist but holy hell it was never on this level. You have a bunch of racebaiting a$$holes jumping in on every incident, whether justified or not, pouring gas onto a fire. Obama did absolutely zero to calm this and I suspect because it helped him divide the country, which I truly believe was one of his goals.

I grew up in a really bad neighborhood and have seen a lot of sh#t in my life. I then worked in the middle of the housing projects for a number of years and saw some more sh#t! Guess what was the common theme? Drugs... not black people getting abused, not Hispanics getting abused, not white people getting abused. It was criminals getting their ass kicked.

Reactions: hrrcnj9
I’m not saying it didn’t exist but holy hell it was never on this level. You have a bunch of racebaiting a$$holes jumping in on every incident, whether justified or not, pouring gas onto a fire. Obama did absolutely zero to calm this and I suspect because it helped him divide the country, which I truly believe was one of his goals.

I grew up in a really bad neighborhood and have seen a lot of sh#t in my life. I then worked in the middle of the housing projects for a number of years and saw some more sh#t! Guess what was the common theme? Drugs... not black people getting abused, not Hispanics getting abused, not white people getting abused. It was criminals getting their ass kicked.
Exactly what was expected of Obama to do?

Elizabeth Warren isn’t Native American and committed fraud to to get money. #fact

Trump has nothing to do with David Duke and backed away from him once he realized who he was. #fact (unlike Obama and his buddy Farrakhan)

Yo poor racebaitng babies love to throw out racism when in fact your party loves to use minorities as a crutch but has done nothing to help them. Unlike Trump who now has their unemployment levels at historical lows.

You talk about Obama’s approval numbers... are these the same pollsters who predicted Hillary would win the election by a landslide? Lmao I think so. You are a sheep! Follow your heard and don’t wonder off. You never know what you may find.
Warren committed fraud???? who said so? Oh yes, It came from the party of NO. The GOP caucus. They said it often enough hoping every American would believe what they say is factual. That's the psychological ploy used. Same story, same dance. Obama & Farrakhan buddies??? We have a good idea who said it.
To achieve low unemployment levels doesn't happen overnight. Trump claimed he saved jobs for Carrier air conditioning. a few months later 70,000 carrier workers lost their jobs due to their employer seeking a $2.8B tax break.
#45 also claimed to have saved thousands of jobs for Ford. The reality is Ford had already initiated the principles on this. Appears you haven't wandered away from the flock.

Warren committed fraud???? who said so? Oh yes, It came from the party of NO. The GOP caucus. They said it often enough hoping every American would believe what they say is factual. That's the psychological ploy used. Same story, same dance. Obama & Farrakhan buddies??? We have a good idea who said it.
To achieve low unemployment levels doesn't happen overnight. Trump claimed he saved jobs for Carrier air conditioning. a few months later 70,000 carrier workers lost their jobs due to their employer seeking a $2.8B tax break.
#45 also claimed to have saved thousands of jobs for Ford. The reality is Ford had already initiated the principles on this. Appears you haven't wandered away from the flock.
Tracking Obama and Farrakhan relationship is pretty easy to do. Unfortunately the media turns a blind eye to it. I guess that’s no big deal though. Your right it does take time to develop policies, get them in place and then see their fruits. Unfortunately all the bs you just spewed about giving Obama credit for his failed employment records is sickening. Even Obama said it himself. You remember when Obama told trump “there was no magic wand that would make those jobs come back to the United States.” Here let me help your memory a little:

Obama’s jobs policies were historically stagnate for 8 years. Trump comes in and in 18 months the economy is rocking! Hmmmm now that’s what policy change looks like. But please keep going on giving Obama credit for what’s trump has done. Worst president in our history.

Reactions: grbcane and dorcane
BS...There is absolutely nothing that would imply that only black ppl have been through this. The fact is when you objectively look at the number of occurrences, the ratio of this happening to other is minuscule to how many times this occurs to black and brown people. There are countless examples every day literally. Just stupid crap like the other day these people called the police on 4 black people who happened to be executing a warrant. The report were some black people with bullet proof vest got out of a car and are looking around the building next door to me. These were parole officers looking for someone. It is just stupid and for you and your false equivalences? It is completely unequivocal. Things like this do not happen to anyone other than black and brown people. Not poor white people.
your a joke that's what you try to say everyday...i pointed out it happens to other ppl too...the media puts it out there like that and ppl like u run with it...and most ppl don't cry about it on the daily

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
your a joke that's what you try to say everyday...i pointed out it happens to other ppl too...the media puts it out there like that and ppl like u run with it...and most ppl don't cry about it on the daily
No, I am not a joke...and the media doesn't do anything but report the news. Just because you don't like the news doesn't mean they aren't going to report it. It is everyday lives of American people....and what you call crying about being arrested for leaves on a car? Too bad. Tough. Deal with it. Stop crying about others telling the truth about what goes on out there. Speaking of crying.

Tracking Obama and Farrakhan relationship is pretty easy to do. Unfortunately the media turns a blind eye to it. I guess that’s no big deal though. Your right it does take time to develop policies, get them in place and then see their fruits. Unfortunately all the bs you just spewed about giving Obama credit for his failed employment records is sickening. Even Obama said it himself. You remember when Obama told trump “there was no magic wand that would make those jobs come back to the United States.” Here let me help your memory a little:

Obama’s jobs policies were historically stagnate for 8 years. Trump comes in and in 18 months the economy is rocking! Hmmmm now that’s what policy change looks like. But please keep going on giving Obama credit for what’s trump has done. Worst president in our history.
The subject on this thread is race but since you decided to go elsewhere, fine. For 8 yrs The GOP tried to handcuff the Obama administration.

The subject on this thread is race but since you decided to go elsewhere, fine. For 8 yrs The GOP tried to handcuff the Obama administration.
The GOP did so with the intention of making Obama a lame duck president so when a republican became president they could take all the credit & try to convince every American the GOP way is the only way.
Paul Ryan withheld $26B from the AHCA.
Congressional GOP members reduced Obama's request for Benghazi by $128M. No question it was a dangerous place. Why a small security force to guard the compound further endangering Americans assigned there?
They wanted to see Obama fail. Admiral Lyons (ret) & CEO of the Lyons corporation, along with members of the GOP caucus said if proper channels had been used reinforcements could've been there in an hour. An hour????!!!!
Boots on the ground from day one should've been the calling!
They also blame Obama for giving mega bucks to Iran. An international court made the decision so the US govt had to comply. The money is a refund to Iran for fighter jets that were ordered by Irans pre revolutionary govt (1979). The jets were never delivered due to Irans assets being frozen immediately after the US embassy seized & hostages taken.
Some republicans even went so far as to say unmarked planes were used & delivered the cash to unmarked Iranian runways. Cash had to given because Irans banking system was in disarray.
They also blamed him for our military being undersized & undermanned. Its congress that withheld funding. We are paying for it now with our cyber security being compromised, challenged by foreign countries. Recently Congress gave the green light for the approval of over $750M for military upgrades which have to be with getting cybersecurity a major ungrade; not so much with increasing the number of ships, armored vehicles, fighter planes, etc.
Since you chose to change the subject that's not too surprising. Its a GOP ploy for many years. Since the subject of race got too hat in the kitchen for you, I understand.

...and to add to that I never saw one republican or conservative complain about what the GOP did to Obama for 8 years....lol. Now all of a sudden their president is in and he is a victim. Obama couldn't even wear a tan suit without it being major news.

Last edited:
Reactions: hawaiian cane
Lmao so you mean to tell me Ryan, McConnell & that other jackwagon obstructed Obama? Those dipsticks handed him everything he wanted with no attempt to make any deals for the republicans. Ryan was planning on a presidential run which abruptly ended when he was caught with his hand in the cookie jar. We refer to them as Rhino’s for a reason.

Yeah, love the way Obama was handed the supreme court judge he appointed in particular. That was especially special....smfh GTFOOH with this crap!

Lmao so you mean to tell me Ryan, McConnell & that other jackwagon obstructed Obama? Those dipsticks handed him everything he wanted with no attempt to make any deals for the republicans. Ryan was planning on a presidential run which abruptly ended when he was caught with his hand in the cookie jar. We refer to them as Rhino’s for a reason.
I remember what McConnell said the day after inauguration day 2009. "we are going to do everything we can to make Mr Obama a one term president." Didn't even bother to say President Obama."
When the supreme court voted 5-4 to make the AHCA law, Many republicans said "Obamacare is now law but it was a republican idea." Sure. What took them so long???!!!! Way too much time & $$$$ tied up in Iraq.

Reactions: cdwright40
I remember what McConnell said the day after inauguration day 2009. "we are going to do everything we can to make Mr Obama a one term president." Didn't even bother to say President Obama."
When the supreme court voted 5-4 to make the AHCA law, Many republicans said "Obamacare is now law but it was a republican idea." Sure. What took them so long???!!!! Way too much time & $$$$ tied up in Iraq.
Yep that was their little pledge so yeah....this was a crapola comment. They made it their mandate to make Obama a one term president and Obama basically made them his bitch all things considered.

How have the tables have turned. Now it’s the left agonizing.

Yep that was their little pledge so yeah....this was a crapola comment. They made it their mandate to make Obama a one term president and Obama basically made them his bitch all things considered.

A woman who breaks the law lies. Where is the shock here? Nobody said this doesn't occur. Just about everyone in a pair of handcuffs lies....lol. That doesn't absolve dirty cops.
and it does not absolve any dirty liars either. Wrong you just can't stop......

African Americans have every right to be concerned. For years they have been victims of oppressions & indignations. Every video showing African Americans being treated harshly reinvigorates a long standing debate on the treatment of minorities at the hands of police. quite possibly these police have no business in law enforcement. They are bad cops. Bad cops get good cops killed.
Are you the guy who played "Homey the Clown"?

Reactions: hrrcnj9
and it does not absolve any dirty liars either. Wrong you just can't stop......
Who exactly said it did? If you are a POS I don't care if you are a cop or someone who is arrested and lying. You are a POS. Don't post nonsense to justify one person being a POS to draw attention to the other. The difference is I am not paying this POS to uphold the law. STarting to get the picture? You're welcome!

These athletes EARN their money. It isn't GIVEN to them. It is THEIR money and are required to pay TAXES on what they earn. So, they pay MORE than the rest of us I am sure. So, this has nothing to do with you they are treated as people. MONEY is not EVERYTHING. You shut your mouth because that is what YOU decided is what is best for YOU. That doesn't apply to everyone because the fact is, we have a right to open our mouths if we choose to just like you have a right to shut your mouth. It is the right of every American citizen. They have freedom of speech. Just like you have freedom of speech or freedom to arm yourself. You don't get to pick and choose what freedoms certain people have. We have the same freedoms.
And freedom of speech means a person can express an opinion that is different from yours Mr. Wrong.

nonsense to justify one person being a POS to draw attention to the other. The difference is I am not paying this POS to uphold the law. STarting to get the picture? You're welcome![/QUOTE]

CD, if your as smart as you think you are,
Why don't you stick your head up my azz and see if my hat is on straight.

Who exactly said it did? If you are a POS I don't care if you are a cop or someone who is arrested and lying. You are a POS. Don't post nonsense to justify one person being a POS to draw attention to the other. The difference is I am not paying this POS to uphold the law. STarting to get the picture? You're welcome!
No Mr. Wrong, your incorrect. first of all, your comments show an ingrained bias. This, of course, does not mean others do not have bias. However, clearly you do have a bias against a certain sector of the work force ie: you presume the officer is dishonest and the person who is "freely speaking' is correct. Mr. Wrong, your picture is not valid and it is not an objective one. Please go back to your canvass and dont be biased about the color....

Of course he did but what he said and actually did were two very different things. Boehner also was a waste of oxygen.

Yeah, 'cause what he DID was make Obama a two term president....lol. Because Obama didn't give their nonsense a second of attention.

Newt Gingrich confirmed the GOP caucus made a top priority to nullify Obama's agenda. That, folks is unforgiveable.

African Americans have every right to be concerned. For years they have been victims of oppressions & indignations. Every video showing African Americans being treated harshly reinvigorates a long standing debate on the treatment of minorities at the hands of police. quite possibly these police have no business in law enforcement. They are bad cops. Bad cops get good cops killed.
These are facts that piss them off but screw it! They don't have to live those lives. They don't deal with it....and they want African Americans to keep their mouths shut about it because it makes them uncomfortable. I can guarantee that just is not going to happen until things change. Those are just facts. It doesn't matter who doesn't like it. It won't change. A lot of lives are getting lost out there. People are burying their kids. That's real talk.

These are facts that piss them off but screw it! They don't have to live those lives. They don't deal with it....and they want African Americans to keep their mouths shut about it because it makes them uncomfortable. I can guarantee that just is not going to happen until things change. Those are just facts. It doesn't matter who doesn't like it. It won't change. A lot of lives are getting lost out there. People are burying their kids. That's real talk.

Man .. just look at the statistics that indicate what is actually happening out there. Blacks killed in 2016 totaled 7,881 and increase of 900 over the prior year.
Killed by whom?

-By police 233
-By whites 243
-By other blacks 7,405 (gang / drug / other) = 94%

Blacks (not including Hispanics) represent 13% of the population but in 2016 had 7,881 killed vs 6,500 whites. If Black Lives Matter and other groups would actually focus on the genuine reality that 94% of all blacks killed and or murdered are killed at the hands of other blacks instead of creating a national "crisis" over the 3% that involve police (both black and white police) they would have a lot more credibility. It just goes hand in hand with the liberal tendency to "blame somebody else" for whatever your problems are. It would seem a lot more productive if wealthy blacks and high profile black athletes would demonstrate to clean up ghettos, establish role model behavior by having a strong family (two parents and children), improve education in the ghetto areas, rather than kneeling at a football game .. really seems senseless.

Reactions: tcane58 and dolcane
Obama won his 1st term in 2008
Yeah the Dems had the house and senate from 2008-2010 so you’re saying Obama couldn’t get anything done even though he had the house and senate? Yeah that makes total sense. That obstructor Gingrich obstructed for two whole years... 25% of Obama’s years!

Man .. just look at the statistics that indicate what is actually happening out there. Blacks killed in 2016 totaled 7,881 and increase of 900 over the prior year.
Killed by whom?

-By police 233
-By whites 243
-By other blacks 7,405 (gang / drug / other) = 94%

Blacks (not including Hispanics) represent 13% of the population but in 2016 had 7,881 killed vs 6,500 whites. If Black Lives Matter and other groups would actually focus on the genuine reality that 94% of all blacks killed and or murdered are killed at the hands of other blacks instead of creating a national "crisis" over the 3% that involve police (both black and white police) they would have a lot more credibility. It just goes hand in hand with the liberal tendency to "blame somebody else" for whatever your problems are. It would seem a lot more productive if wealthy blacks and high profile black athletes would demonstrate to clean up ghettos, establish role model behavior by having a strong family (two parents and children), improve education in the ghetto areas, rather than kneeling at a football game .. really seems senseless.

Wait, because the fact is there is nobody that is getting ready to play a football game that killed anybody right? So, if they have a right to kneel who the hell are YOU to tell them what they should be worried about? You don't have any right to tell them what to protest. They can protest anything they want to protest. Just like you can protest what you decide is worthy for you. We all have the same rights and freedoms. You have no super freedom here....lol

See this is the problem. You really think someone anointed YOU the person who gets to decide what other people feel is viable to protest. The fact is you are picking and choosing your own stats you find viable. You forgot to put the stats that illustrate how blacks are more likely to be arrested several more times than their counter parts for the same crime. You never put down the stats about how many more times they are likely to get extra long sentences for that crime. So tell me are those things happening in the streets too? Do you want me to provide more stats for you? I don't think you do because when I give you stats, I am a crying. Being a victim.....and when you give me stats they are facts right?

Let's be fair. If you want to provide stats you should take them too right? So, when a football player wants to protest the stats he knows, he can't because YOU decided his stats aren't worthy? Nope.....sorry but it doesn't work that way. These players and people have the same rights that you have. You don't have anymore rights or less rights to decide what can be protested or not protested.

The thing that is most telling about your post is you honestly think you can say look, protest this and not that. Ummm, no! Protest don't work that way. People are dying in the streets as targets of the people paid with tax dollars not to. Not gang members. Nothing to do with single parents in the home when you tase someone for a parking violation. That is another issue that players perhaps can also protest in their own way. The point is YOU DON'T GET TO DECIDE THAT! THEY DO!

Last edited:
Wait, because the fact is there is nobody that is getting ready to play a football game that killed anybody right? So, if they have a right to kneel who the hell are YOU to tell them what they should be worried about? You don't have any right to tell them what to protest. They can protest anything they want to protest. Just like you can protest what you decide is worthy for you. We all have the same rights and freedoms. You have no super freedom here....lol

See this is the problem. You really think someone anointed YOU the person who gets to decide what other people feel is viable to protest. The fact is you are picking and choosing your own stats you find viable. You forgot to put the stats that illustrate how blacks are more likely to be arrested several more times than their counter parts for the same crime. You never put down the stats about how many more times they are likely to get extra long sentences for that crime. So tell me are those things happening in the streets too? Do you want me to provide more stats for you? I don't think you do because when I give you stats, I am a crying. Being a victim.....and when you give me stats they are facts right?

Let's be fair. If you want to provide stats you should take them too right? So, when a football player wants to protest the stats he knows, he can't because YOU decided his stats aren't worthy? Nope.....sorry but it doesn't work that way. These players and people have the same rights that you have. You don't have anymore rights or less rights to decide what can be protested or not protested.

The thing that is most telling about your post is you honestly think you can say look, protest this and not that. Ummm, no! Protest don't work that way. People are dying in the streets as targets of the people paid with tax dollars not to. Not gang members. Nothing to do with single parents in the home when you tase someone for a parking violation. That is another issue that players perhaps can also protest in their own way. The point is YOU DON'T GET TO DECIDE THAT! THEY DO!

So they don't care about 97% of the blacks being killed .. just the 3% that involve police .. whether right or wrong. That's the point. They don't care about the 7400 blacks being killed by blacks ..

So they don't care about 97% of the blacks being killed .. just the 3% that involve police .. whether right or wrong. That's the point. They don't care about the 7400 blacks being killed by blacks ..
We don't get to tell people what to care about or protest. When it is not peaceful then it can be our business. Only then. Those are just the hard core facts. You don't. I don't. Employers don't. People literally fought and died for their right to care about whatever they want to care about. That's my point. We don't get to decide that. Neither of us have no more rights as an American than they do. No more or less....and it cracks me up when others pretend to care about black people being killed and then are upset blacks are protesting other blacks being killed. Imagine that? If you really cared about the 97% of blacks being killed, you would never question any protest about blacks being killed. You ask them but do you care? Because I care.

Last edited:

Yes...we get to decide and tell people who can protest and the form of protest during football games......and we have decided we dont want to see it when watching football which is a big reason why owners are outlawing kneeling. Is it really that hard to comprehend? Know the difference between rights and privileges. You dont even have to go to the Smithsonian to figure out the difference. Google will do the job.

Yes...we get to decide and tell people who can protest and the form of protest during football games......and we have decided we dont want to see it when watching football which is a big reason why owners are outlawing kneeling. Is it really that hard to comprehend? Know the difference between rights and privileges. You dont even have to go to the Smithsonian to figure out the difference. Google will do the job.
No, you do not! The idea that you do is very self indulgent bullshit. Who is "we" because you don't speak for the players protesting and the fans that are okay with it. It is their right as an American citizen. I am well aware of the difference. They are exercising their right because of the lack of privileges enjoyed by their counter parts. See what I did? I just explained the difference.

You don't need to educate me on anything. Trust and believe this fact.

No, you do not! The idea that you do is very self indulgent bullshit. Who is "we" because you don't speak for the players protesting and the fans that are okay with it. It is their right as an American citizen. I am well aware of the difference. They are exercising their right because of the lack of privileges enjoyed by their counter parts. See what I did? I just explained the difference.

You don't need to educate me on anything. Trust and believe this fact.
Didnt know you could be fined for exercising constitutional rights. While you say we cant tell NFL players what to do.....guess what? We just did. "We" means the people who have the biggest impact on the NFL's revenue stream. Two large reasons for the new rule is based on owners seeing a decline in viewership and droves of fans threatening to cancel season tickets. While you like to compare the new rule to slavery.....last time I checked these players arent being forced to play in the league. You still dont understand.

Didnt know you could be fined for exercising constitutional rights. While you say we cant tell NFL players what to do.....guess what? We just did. "We" means the people who have the biggest impact on the NFL's revenue stream. Two large reasons for the new rule is based on owners seeing a decline in viewership and droves of fans threatening to cancel season tickets. While you like to compare the new rule to slavery.....last time I checked these players arent being forced to play in the league. You still dont understand.
No "we did not". Do you think this is going to stop protest? Guess again. It isn't and we will see even more in the NBA next season.

No "we did not". Do you think this is going to stop protest? Guess again. It isn't and we will see even more in the NBA next season.
Then the players will pay or the owners will pay if they so choose.....but rest assured someone will pay. That's how it works.

Last edited:
Don’t be silly, you know better.

We don't get to tell people what to care about or protest. When it is not peaceful then it can be our business. Only then. Those are just the hard core facts. You don't. I don't. Employers don't. People literally fought and died for their right to care about whatever they want to care about. That's my point. We don't get to decide that. Neither of us have no more rights as an American than they do. No more or less....and it cracks me up when others pretend to care about black people being killed and then are upset blacks are protesting other blacks being killed. Imagine that? If you really cared about the 97% of blacks being killed, you would never question any protest about blacks being killed. You ask them but do you care? Because I care.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT