ADVERTISEMENT

Roe v Wade is over turned

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Prepare yourself for riots, mayhem, and nonsense.

If your State wants to have abortions unlimited they will still be able to. So don't start that nonsense.

I have previously expressed my own personal views on abortion I am merely posting the news.

991.gif

I'm pro-life but I wish this would have been left alone. Women will still be able to get their abortions. It will be months of endless debates on the news networks, ALL of them, that will solve nothing.

I'm pro-life but I wish this would have been left alone. Women will still be able to get their abortions. It will be months of endless debates on the news networks, ALL of them, that will solve nothing.
All the Supreme Court did today was the following;

1) You Congress NEVER passed a law and there is nothing in the Constitution that speaks to the Right to have an abortion
2) States you have the ability to pass whatever YOUR legislature wants to as it pertains to abortion.

3) Congress if you don't like our Court Ruling then pass a proper law.

Now lunatics (on both sides) will hear this ruling and think that abortion is either over or not legal anymore but many states have state laws allowing for abortions or not allowing abortions.

1) You Congress NEVER passed a law and there is nothing in the Constitution that speaks to the Right to have an abortion
2) States you have the ability to pass whatever YOUR legislature wants to as it pertains to abortion.

Now lunatics (on both sides) will hear this ruling and think that abortion is either over or not legal anymore but many states have state laws allowing for abortions or not allowing abortions.
100% correct on your bullets. This is THE problem:

"Now lunatics (on both sides) will hear this ruling and think that abortion is either over or not legal anymore but many states have state laws allowing for abortions or not allowing abortions"

Reactions: HJCane and rkrantz

Facts!

You have expressed this ruling well.

The court doesn't make laws, legislatures do, both at the State and Fed Level. Politicians just wanted the SCOTUS to take the heat on abortion rather than pass a law supporting (or making it illegal).

Reactions: HJCane and mahb

If your State wants to have abortions unlimited they will still be able to. So don't start that nonsense.

I have previously expressed my own personal views on abortion I am merely posting the news.
Yes, sadly there will be folks in this country that will view this as an opportunity to have an insurrection against our democracy.

• Sad
Reactions: grbcane and mahb
Biden just made the biggest division speech in Presidential history.
The Great Divider. Among his stupid points they took away a women's constitutional rights to an abortion but there is nothing in the constitution about abortions. Yet there is to carry arms and that is OK for him to take that away. Such a scum.

What are your views again?

The Great Divider. Among his stupid points they took away a women's constitutional rights to an abortion but there is nothing in the constitution about abortions. Yet there is to carry arms and that is OK for him to take that away. Such a scum.
At least he’s borderline retarded and can’t do much about anything. The racist POS that he served under as VPOTATUS was far worse.

Reactions: lionsvision333
There was nothing in the constitution about women's right to vote until there was. For those not familiar with our constitution it was the 19th amendment that gave women the right to vote.

There was nothing in the constitution about women's right to vote until there was. For those not familiar with our constitution it was the 19th amendment that gave women the right to vote.
Biden just said about a hour ago that abortion is a constitutional right so anybody that says that is implying it is part of the constitution now or is flat out lying.

LMAO at Alyssa Milano:

Banning abortion is about controlling women and trans men. It is about white supremacy, the patriarchy and misogyny. It’s a sad day for America.

Such simple minded people. I mean like... REALLY dumb people that jump at the opportunity to share how stoopid they really are.

As HJC perfectly stated... all they did was overturn the court ruling and put it on the States individually to determine what they feel is best for their residents.

Now... liberals can exercise their freedom to MOVE their sorry asses to whatever state they want to that will allow them to abort as many babies as they want to.

The rest of us can live in a normal world.

Both sides of congress have gleefully avoided having to craft real legislation on this subject. It is time for a real conversation to begin. Maybe start with the morning after pill is OK and partial birth abortion is not, then work to some kind of consensus.

Such simple minded people. I mean like... REALLY dumb people that jump at the opportunity to share how stoopid they really are.

As HJC perfectly stated... all they did was overturn the court ruling and put it on the States individually to determine what they feel is best for their residents.

Now... liberals can exercise their freedom to MOVE their sorry asses to whatever state they want to that will allow them to abort as many babies as they want to.

The rest of us can live in a normal world.
Please don’t confuse people with logic !
There never was a constitutional right
It was made up
Now the question is subject to democracy
The state legislatures will make the call
In some states it will be open season on babies in the womb , right up until the kid pops out. Where is the constitutional right of that little guy or girl that was just waiting to take that first breath
All we hear about from the democrats is that we almost lost our democracy . Taking the right of the people , through their state representatives , is the epitome of losing democracy

Reactions: grbcane
Which constitutional right was added to give women the right to abort?

I'll wait.
You missed my point as usual. But to answer your question, none. However, like women suffrage, abortion was not written into the constitution but was amended to include it later. You feel me now?

There never was and there is no “constitutional right to abortion”. Roe v Wade was a mistaken, flawed decision that just got fixed. Just because something was in place for 50 years doesn’t make it right, or “precedent”, no matter what riot enthusiast and faux legal scholar Hussein Obama says.

You missed my point as usual. But to answer your question, none. However, like women suffrage, abortion was not written into the constitution but was amended to include it later. You feel me now?
None is the answer
Not none, but

What are your views again?
My views are that a women should have a choice but it should not be a "free for all."
Meaning you wake up, your pregnant because you made a mistake there should be a reasonable amount of time to make up your mind. Not dilly dally around because SCIENCE tells us there really is a baby in there.
I also think woman should be presented options to abortion like adoption. In this country it is so hard to adopt a baby and that should be made easier.
So some regulations but not wiping out abortion.
I also know that it is much more accepted to buy contraceptives then when I was a kid and we have morning after pills and other items like that.
I also believe that if the moms life is truly in danger, her life should be spared as she has already developed relationships and family etc..... but this is not common. Nor is rape / incest. I know it happens but rare.

You realize most European nations have limits on abortion like 12-15 weeks?
That's my feelings.

Abortion rates are down 20% over the last decade because of things like the morning after pill.
STD's however are up.

Reactions: Tiv
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT