ADVERTISEMENT

Ron Desantis

Taking legal advice from Trump is never a good idea. He has no recourse since everything they published was accurate. He may not like their narrative or editing skills, but they are on solid ground for the story since they published interviews and campaign finance receipts to back up their claims.
It’s not accurate if you remove parts of a speech to create a different message.

We need something nothing on tv except a few woke nba and mlb players who don’t give a shit about them and boycott the very people they say that their standing up for.
What else is there to say. The info has been out there even before the 60 minutes piece. I'm sure we will know more after the inevitable DOJ investigation.
that’s all you got you’ve been owned on this topic try again or just do what you do best call me a racist or bring up Trump but never address the fact that you are arguing a lie.
Your like a little kid smh

Reactions: doerunn and HJCane
Everything with the libs is another investigation. Unless it's Hunter Biden then mums the word.
Would be fascinating to see how much of our tax $ is actually applied to most of these useless searches..........Muller case alone must of been a fortune........one thing for certain, goverment spends $$ like a virgin in a whore house.........Good times

Would be fascinating to see how much of our tax $ is actually applied to most of these useless searches..........Muller case alone must of been a fortune........one thing for certain, goverment spends $$ like a virgin in a whore house.........Good times
Mueller 40-50 million for a complete waste of time. Open checkbook = keep billing

Reactions: kimzkr
Trust me , I’ve had many government contracts ... they waste more money than you can imagine ... almost like there’s no check and balance system in place 🙄🙄
Well, when you have the magic money printing machine...

As CD would say...LOL. LOL. LOL

That is a future President!!!! It's not even up for debate. THAT IS WHAT A PRESDIENT LOOKS LIKE!!!

Reactions: doerunn
Everything with the libs is another investigation. Unless it's Hunter Biden then mums the word.
They are mum on Joe's brother, Kerry's involvement in Burisma, Coumo's killing of all those Seniors in N.Y, Coumo's sexual harrassment claims leveled against him, Gavin Newsom etc. The Liberal Democrats and the controlled media go silent.

Timestamps:

9:20 - Evidence of campaign finance reports detailing Publix and its executives making major campaign contributions to Desantis

10:22 - Desantis squirms at a presser after being publicly called out for engaging in pay to play.

11:40 - Evidence of Desantis hand picking vaccine sites based on large campaign contributions to his election PAC

Pretty damning stuff overall. Shady at best, blatant corruption at worst.
Haha.. ur such a sheep... 🤡🤡🤡🤡

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT