ADVERTISEMENT

Serious question; Can anyone point to even 1 area where America is better off in 17 months?

Do you really expect that Trumpster to understand basic economics?
"Basic Economics" great book written by Thomas Sowell. Received a 4.9 out of 5.0 review grade on Amazon with 3,300 responding. Graduated Harvard as a Marxist and later converted to a Capitalist.

He's an interesting story. Here is part of it. You may find the other videos on him interesting.

Last edited:
Nobody in our country gives a flying shit what Emanuel Macron thinks about anything.. Nobody even knows who he is.

The topic is how we are perceived by the world, particularly by our allies. The answer is much better now that they know Trump is gone. Do try to keep up.

"Basic Economics" great book written by Thomas Sowell. Received a 4.9 out of 5.0 review grade on Amazon with 3,300 responding. Graduated Harvard as a Marxist and later converted to a Capitalist.

He's an interesting story. Here is apart of it. You may find the other videos on him interesting.

What does this book have to do with HJ being slow on matters of economics?

Anecdotal observations among friends is one thing, but the scientific polling data clearly shows that we were very respected under Obama, not respected under Trump, and have returned to Obama era numbers under Biden.

uKSjMNw.png

This is down to the fact that our allies have very low views of Trump's leadership and personal traits, which are in stark contrast to perceptions of Biden.

VtjQ2CW.png

The topic is how we are perceived by the world, particularly by our allies. The answer is much better now that they know Trump is gone. Do try to keep up.
Can anyone please provide the survey showing mothers were more concerned with who Emanuel Macron wanted to be BFF's with; rather than being able to get baby formula?

Young mothers with no formula will remember in November!

if you opened your mouth or typed then YES CEMS your lying Roflmaoay . The one truthful thing about you, and backed up by empty ridiculous post after post, is that You are a Shameless Liar. On another note,,,,,,, Do you like Bingo ????? Bawhahaha 🐮 🐑 🐮 🐑
What grade are you in? Just asking.

Careful what you pray for, Cems. Biden has always leaned towards being a rascist and his lies are coming to us clearly on a daily basis. Add the Hunter coverup in multiple countries and you almost have Trump 2.0. Unfortunately for all of us, unlike Trump's policies that have been reversed by this administration, Biden's policies have all failed.
I didn't think another president could be more corrupt than Dick Nixon until Trump came along. Is this a Republican thing?

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Divisivness / worse
Economy / worse
Border / worse
Supply chain / worse
Wealth / worse
Food / worse
Inflation / worse
Wages higher but / worse
Leadership in the world / worse

I'll wait. Can't wait for someone to try to say something / anything has improved.

No, they can’t.

The answers are embarrassing.

Reactions: dolcane and HJCane
I didn't think another president could be more corrupt than Dick Nixon until Trump came along. Is this a Republican thing?

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
There was also W who lied to the American about WMD's to justify his invasion of Iraq. He was also the first to take us into a war and cut taxes which led to a budget deficit of $1.4 trillion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raoul2 and cems52

He's an interesting story. Here is apart of it. You may find the other videos on him interesting.

He's terrific. A brilliant man.

Reactions: dolcane
No that isn't the topic. It was a straightforward question.
"Can anyone point to even 1 area where America is better off after 17 months?"
Your answer that European Leaders like Joe Biden better than Trump is really a non answer.
Honestly Raoul I'd bet that most conservatives on here look at your answer and feel fine.
I know you hated Trump but Trump called out these so called friends of ours for taking advantage of America and it's tax paying citizens.
We have ZERO problem with that because it was true. Thats why they didn't like him. He told the truth right to their faces.
Now 1 could argue that the method or delivery of his message to them could have been better but the context of Trumps message was true.
Not paying us to protect them, doing business in critical areas with Putin, not honoring their NATO obligations.
All of that was true.

Reactions: orly 1022
I'm not so sure European leaders are in love with Brandon. When Biden snuck out of Bagram in the middle of the night with his tail between his legs and not telling anybody in Europe, the now German Prime Minister said- this is the end of NATO . We cannot trust the United States. Brandon was humiliated and mocked by the Royal Family for his farting issues. The President of Poland was clearly embarrassed by Kamala's incoherent word salad and cackling.
NATO has to pull together to try to save Ukraine, but Brandon is not exactly the straw stirring the drink.

I'm not so sure European leaders are in love with Brandon. When Biden snuck out of Bagram in the middle of the night with his tail between his legs and not telling anybody in Europe, the now German Prime Minister said- this is the end of NATO . We cannot trust the United States. Brandon was humiliated and mocked by the Royal Family for his farting issues. The President of Poland was clearly embarrassed by Kamala's incoherent word salad and cackling.
NATO has to pull together to try to save Ukraine, but Brandon is not exactly the straw stirring the drink.
Are they really? Or is that just what MSM wants to tell us? Remember Fox has no real international bureau to speak of. I can believe Le Douche Macron likes him. Have heard from Brits that Johnson believes Biden to be personally useless, but does understand that he is president and puts up with him. Europe was very shaken by the Biden surrender to the Taliban.

Hey Mike, are you still the only person in the world who doesn't think Brandon's policies led to inflation?
I believe what I always have. Biden's policies may have influenced U.S. inflation but global inflation was the direct result of supply chain disruptions caused by the pandemic. Not Biden policies.

Keep it up. I can't count the number of economists and business leaders who have said the main issue was all the spending putting too much money in the system causing too much demand for the supply , so prices go up- common sense.

Very valid shorecane. I rely on you to help me with my short term memory loss. LOL
Truth is the European Leaders think we elected an old, feeble, senile man. No one on here knows how they feel about Brandon or Trump.

Reactions: grbcane
I believe what I always have. Biden's policies may have influenced U.S. inflation but global inflation was the direct result of supply chain disruptions caused by the pandemic. Not Biden policies.
Are you back to this dribble? The USA dollar is the world currency and Brandon flooded the world with dollars driving down the value. Thats a fact.

Reactions: grbcane and dolcane
Keep it up. I can't count the number of economists and business leaders who have said the main issue was all the spending putting too much money in the system causing too much demand for the supply , so prices go up- common sense.
UNPAID for spending by Government but Mikey thinks he knows better. Honestly it's exhausting debating this with him already.

The idea of a member of the Royal Family publicly mocking the President of the United States for farting in the presence of the Queen is mind boggling. Talk about no respect. Rodney Dangerfield is spinning in his grave.

The economists you're referring to were addressing U,S. inflation not global. Almost all economists have stated that global inflation was caused by supply chain disruptions. "The demand-supply mismatch is the simple reason behind most inflation, including now". Once your mind is set on something you're blind to everything else like your lab leak theory!

Last edited:
The idea of a member of the Royal Family publicly mocking the President of the United States for farting in the presence of the Queen is mind boggling. Talk about no respect. Rodney Dangerfield is spinning in his grave.
You praising another corrupt authoritarian leader is stunning. In fact, he's a murderer. He can stay his ass in Saudi Arabia.

You praising another corrupt authoritarian leader is stunning. In fact, he's a murderer. He can stay his ass in Saudi Arabia.
What? Your stupidity is overwhelming. The British Royal Family publicly mocked Brandon. What are you talking about? The post about nobody having the capacity to outwit you didn't age well. Stop humiliating yourself.

Reactions: orly 1022
Are you back to this dribble? The USA dollar is the world currency and Brandon flooded the world with dollars driving down the value. Thats a fact.
The U.S. Dollar Index, which tracks the dollar versus the euro, British pound, Japanese Yen and several other major global currencies had dropped more than 7% since Trump took office in 2017. That's a fact!

Last edited:
Reactions: hawaiian cane
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT