ADVERTISEMENT

thanks right wing idiots

Moderna says 2023 also but many of the articles just magically get taken down. (Narrative purposes) Even on pregnant women its 2023, yet miscarriages are way up now. Don't know why that they would risk a non FDA approved experimental medication on pregnant women.

lmao.

that link told me absolutely nothing.

and lol@the name of that site.

you said the CDC said this or that. post something from the CDC.
From the article
According to the website, the researchers hope to start the study as early as July 22nd. However, they anticipate it will take several years before they can release its results. While the primary analysis is expected to be completed by December 9, 2023, the full conclusions of the study likely won’t be released until at least January 6, 2024.

many are taken off google and others cause it's bullshit and not true.
NO, it's because they are lying to the people. The recovery rate is 99.,97% 69 & under according to the CDC yet all they do is talk about "CASES" when most ppl don't even get 1 symptom.

They can't have that info out there otherwise the pandemic is over.

Fauci told us for 2 months masks don't work (Multiple videos). that was the only truth he said until he flip flopped.

Fauci also '"Donald Trump will face a Pancdemic'". How would he know this?

Short vid- How would Fauci Know Trump would get hit?? in an election year.

it's a giant worldwide conspiracy. 4.3 million people haven't actually died. the whole world is in together. it's a fake virus and not real.
No one said it's a fake virus, but we have documented proof (Everyone that comes out gets cancelled tho, that's a fact)-- They are changing the death count to match their narrative. The CDC since you follow them have told us on their website that 95% of the deaths have MULTIPLE co-morbidities. And only 5% of the total deaths died of covid only.

Yes its a fact that hospitals & doctors were getting extra $ from the Corona Virus Relief bill for handling a covid case. So to get 39k per person for working with a corona virus patient OR ZERO if you say Influenza, that sure is a lot of $ to just change the (IDENTICAL SYMPTOMS) title of the virus.

it's a giant worldwide conspiracy. 4.3 million people haven't actually died. the whole world is in together. it's a fake virus and not real.
Has the media reported the leaked Dr Fauci emails from Early 2020 when they were telling him this is a manufactured lab virus? I think our MEDIA HAS FAILED TO REPORT THAT--

Emails are available but HIDDEN...

Moderna says 2023 also but many of the articles just magically get taken down. (Narrative purposes) Even on pregnant women its 2023, yet miscarriages are way up now. Don't know why that they would risk a non FDA approved experimental medication on pregnant women.
babygaga.com? lmao

point me to a site where it says they haven't even isolated the virus or know it's makeup. that is what you posted.

mrna vaccines have been in the works since the 90's.

scientists and doctors know how to sequence virus's and diseases. you act like doctors are a bunch of idiots or something.

what are your credentials? you read something over the internet?

i'll trust the doctor from FIU that advises Dade County that i've seen on local CBS4 over someone on the internet. i'll trust countless doctors worldwide that have taken the vaccine and advise to take the vaccine over someone on the internet. i'll trust that every single senator and every single republican governor that have gotten the shot.

babygaga.com? lmao

point me to a site where it says they haven't even isolated the virus or know it's makeup. that is what you posted.

scientists and doctors know how to sequence virus's and diseases. you act like doctors are a bunch of idiots or something.

i'll trust the doctor from FIU that advises Dade County that i've seen on local CBS4 over someone on the internet. i'll trust countless doctors worldwide that have taken the vaccine and advise to take the vaccine over someone on the internet. i'll trust that every single senator and every single republican governor that have gotten the shot.
Here is a perfect example of a late 2020 video in an article that discussed "Not isolating " the virus yet And BOOM VIDEO REMOVED, and 99% of all the other articles or videos have now been banned. Check out the video being removed from this.

babygaga.com? lmao

This guy is offering 1.2 million dollars for ANYONE to show them the isolated virus. SURPRISINGLY THEY DIDNT CENSOR AND TAKE DOWN THIS ARTICLE. But if you watch the main stream media inc Fox, they are steering all of us to the slaughterhouse. 1st they ban conservatives & when thats handled the cancel culture will come for the rest.

babygaga.com? lmao

Quote directly from CDC (Hidden of course)
In one of their own documents they state quite clearly:

“Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available, assays [diagnostic tests] designed for detection of the 2019-nCoV RNA were tested with characterized stocks of in vitro transcribed full length RNA…”

Full article at Principia Scientific from last fall. .

many are taken off google and others cause it's bullshit and not true.
None are fda approved! The PCR tests are an absolute joke. My uncle owns his own practice here and former SF in the Army. He doesn’t play the games. He will flat out tell you the numbers are nowhere near being accurate. I once asked him about the test for antibodies and he told me to save my money.

Well... thats a little bit of hyperbole.

Nobody is saying the virus isn't real. Nobody is saying that millions of people haven't died.

All some of us are saying is that the hysteria over a virus that has a 99.4% survival rate is ridiculous.

For millions of years, millions of people have died everyday for a variety of reasons.

In 2020, all of a sudden Covid was worse than everything else and the numbers surged, while everything else that had been responsible for millions of deaths a year kind of faded away...

How very coincidental I'm sure.

Well... thats a little bit of hyperbole.

Nobody is saying the virus isn't real. Nobody is saying that millions of people haven't died.

All some of us are saying is that the hysteria over a virus that has a 99.4% survival rate is ridiculous.

For millions of years, millions of people have died everyday for a variety of reasons.

In 2020, all of a sudden Covid was worse than everything else and the numbers surged, while everything else that had been responsible for millions of deaths a year kind of faded away...

How very coincidental I'm sure.
It's the .6% part of the survival rate that people can't seem to stomach, lol...

Reactions: grbcane
because of you people refusing to get a little jab in the arm, mask mandates will be back and my kids will have to wear masks at school.

all you cry babies afraid of a little shot in the arm. lmao@ all you fake tough guys.

Looks like you need to apologize to right wing idiots.

Reactions: central17
FYI, the day of the court cases they had news articles that they guy won his case in Canada as he asked the prosecution to prove the virus was isolated. I checked a day later and BOOM all articles gone. .U can look up the case but This is the only website (in just 4 days ) that I found the Canadian case on. - He asked the prosecutors the virus has been "Isolated:" and they could not prove it so the judge awarded him the victory.

Here is some info on it and again, this is the ONLY site I found the court results on. But its a LEGIT Canadian court case this past week

FYI, the day of the court cases they had news articles that they guy won his case in Canada as he asked the prosecution to prove the virus was isolated. I checked a day later and BOOM all articles gone. .U can look up the case but This is the only website (in just 4 days ) that I found the Canadian case on. - He asked the prosecutors the virus has been "Isolated:" and they could not prove it so the judge awarded him the victory.

Here is some info on it and again, this is the ONLY site I found the court results on. But its a LEGIT Canadian court case this past week
2. There is a video on that link from a guy named Stew Peters 1/2 way down on website- he discusses the court case I believe on how the guy beat Mandatory masking because of the virus not being isolated.

grbcane GREAT post ! That's a very touchy subject, within the subject. He brought up real concerns, that would normally be addressed in a mandated research study over x-years, which will now be answered by retrospective studies from pathology evidence. It's disturbing to say the least. We had to deal with an acute setting where people were dyeing and it was happening world wide. We actually shut it all down, which is as serious as a society can get. I can understand the push to protect. Now we know there have been consequences due to the vaccines, and we will know much much more in the future (ie retrospective studies) including the how's and why's. I have taken the vaccine, and I don't regret it, but I wouldn't force it on anyone. A simple risk vs reward made by the person considering the vaccine is all that's needed . Are you allergic, do you have a health issue that will worsen, are you pregnant, do you already have immunity, are you around people much, how much, how many ?
We don't need to take away a citizen's rite to self governance and the ability make their own life choices. We aren't government property nor herded sheep, and while we are free we should be treated that way. I will be watching if the FDA approval comes with evidence based research attached to it, or if its just social pressure.

grbcane GREAT post ! That's a very touchy subject, within the subject. He brought up real concerns, that would normally be addressed in a mandated research study over x-years, which will now be answered by retrospective studies from pathology evidence. It's disturbing to say the least. We had to deal with an acute setting where people were dyeing and it was happening world wide. We actually shut it all down, which is as serious as a society can get. I can understand the push to protect. Now we know there have been consequences due to the vaccines, and we will know much much more in the future (ie retrospective studies) including the how's and why's. I have taken the vaccine, and I don't regret it, but I wouldn't force it on anyone. A simple risk vs reward made by the person considering the vaccine is all that's needed . Are you allergic, do you have a health issue that will worsen, are you pregnant, do you already have immunity, are you around people much, how much, how many ?
We don't need to take away a citizen's rite to self governance and the ability make their own life choices. We aren't government property nor herded sheep, and while we are free we should be treated that way. I will be watching if the FDA approval comes with evidence based research attached to it, or if its just social pressure.
I too got vaccinated, and in my particular case would do the same again, however there are cases where people probably shouldn’t be vaccinated. I’m definitely opposed to manditory state vaccinations, which is what is happening through private companies eagerly bowing to the woke Democrat party.

Mask on the other hand are complete bullshit. Mask mandates have nothing to do with science, they don’t stop the small Covid particles. It‘s all about power, and it amazes me how quickly we’ve turned into sheep.

Have you seen all those peer reviewed studies that show masks protect you from Covid? Yeah, me neither. Don’t you think we would 24/7 if masks were proven to work.

A picture can be worth a thousand words.

Reactions: krvanness and mahb
because of you people refusing to get a little jab in the arm, mask mandates will be back and my kids will have to wear masks at school.

all you cry babies afraid of a little shot in the arm. lmao@ all you fake tough guys.

You would think with all the attention, anger, and attacking vaccination advocates are giving against any citizen that has tried to exercise their right of self governance, they would USE SCIENCE and FOCUS on an OPEN BOARDER that is letting people WITH COVID in. With all the stats on the SPREAD of COVID VARIENTS, you would THINK with Millions of IMMIGRANTS that migrated along side COVID+ people THE CRYS WOULD BE CLOSE THE BOARDER. With the government shipping these very same people into STATES, without even alerting that states governors, you WOULD THINK someone on the LEFT would say something do something, since they CARE SO MUCH about human life and are so very educated and all about Science. And NOT A WORD. The talking heads here (ex cd, cems,raoul, et al) do not have a moral to say absolutely ANYTHING to ANYONE, atleast until they can at the minimum recognize the TRUTH over party loyalty. IT"S Clear as DAY and to ignore it is to be a liar at the least. It's a joke to be frank

Listen man nobody is saying the whole thing is made up (minus Honey when he drinks too much). There’s a lot going on here that is being manipulated for the purpose of election fraud. Funny thing how we are so worried about the Delta Variant but can’t find anywhere they’re able to test for it. Beginning talks again about mask mandates and potential lockdowns but yet the southern border is wide the f-ck open! This isn’t and has never been about our health.

Reactions: grbcane and rkrantz
You would think with all the attention, anger, and attacking vaccination advocates are giving against any citizen that has tried to exercise their right of self governance, they would USE SCIENCE and FOCUS on an OPEN BOARDER that is letting people WITH COVID in. With all the stats on the SPREAD of COVID VARIENTS, you would THINK with Millions of IMMIGRANTS that migrated along side COVID+ people THE CRYS WOULD BE CLOSE THE BOARDER. With the government shipping these very same people into STATES, without even alerting that states governors, you WOULD THINK someone on the LEFT would say something do something, since they CARE SO MUCH about human life and are so very educated and all about Science. And NOT A WORD. The talking heads here (ex cd, cems,raoul, et al) do not have a moral to say absolutely ANYTHING to ANYONE, atleast until they can at the minimum recognize the TRUTH over party loyalty. IT"S Clear as DAY and to ignore it is to be a liar at the least. It's a joke to be frank

This is the jagged little pill that keeps getting ignored when brought up.

Trump closed the border last January as a preemptive move to help prevent infected people from other countries flooding our streets with the virus.

He was BLASTED as a bigot, racist, xenophobe. Yet hindsight is proving that he potentially prevented an even further impact on Americans from the initial virus surge.

Looking at the rampant spread of Delta right now... DESPITE the vaccination percentages... perhaps someone might be able to look around and ask "...what's different now than before..." and notice that they left the goddamn gate open.

Nobody questions this though. Complete and total open border while in the middle of a "pandemic" the likes our world has never seen.

I wonder how many Covid positive immigrants were in attendance at Obama's 60th birthday?

This is the jagged little pill that keeps getting ignored when brought up.

Trump closed the border last January as a preemptive move to help prevent infected people from other countries flooding our streets with the virus.

He was BLASTED as a bigot, racist, xenophobe. Yet hindsight is proving that he potentially prevented an even further impact on Americans from the initial virus surge.

Looking at the rampant spread of Delta right now... DESPITE the vaccination percentages... perhaps someone might be able to look around and ask "...what's different now than before..." and notice that they left the goddamn gate open.

Nobody questions this though. Complete and total open border while in the middle of a "pandemic" the likes our world has never seen.

I wonder how many Covid positive immigrants were in attendance at Obama's 60th birthday?

Illegals are brought here exclusively for votes, not to party with, Obama only hangs out with the ruling class.

Reactions: mahb
Illegals are brought here exclusively for votes, not to party with, Obama only hangs out with the ruling class.

Well.. it seems as though Liberals have found another use for importing illegals now, as they ship them to Red states and infect hundreds of thousands of people... Libs can now paint a new target on Red States and their Governors for the surge in Delta cases in their state now.

As if it's not happening EVERYWHERE...

Yet the news only seems to be reporting on places like Florida, Texas, Louisiana, etc. You know... the typical "right wing idiots".

Sheeple gonna sheeple I guess.

Reactions: mahb and grbcane
Getting real,,,,,,,,,, all those Ivy-League Democrat's working for Biden sure are smart enough to see and understand what we, simple common folks, see and understand. Why are they CHOSING to use the pandemic, and now the Covid Variant out brake, to politicize? Why are they Choosing SELF BENIFIT, over PROTECTING the LIVES OF US CITIZENS ? There is NO Argument to the Other wise. Science says it CLEAR,,, the Biggest Risk for Covid Infection IS the Open Boarder. The Variants ARE FROM South America and Africa/Europe . The Most Significant Action to Modify the Out Brake we see NOW IS NOT Vaccination. Science has SHOWN you can be Infected AFTER receiving the Vaccine. HOW do You PUT OUT a Forest Fire ? Science says You Starve it and Remove anything that can Burn as you extinguish it with water (vaccine). Science dictates you Stop, Reduce, and/or alter the AMOUNT OF Covid Coming IN to the US, so that Vaccination CAN WORK. They Know this, but Choose to due nothing about it.

Listen man nobody is saying the whole thing is made up (minus Honey when he drinks too much). There’s a lot going on here that is being manipulated for the purpose of election fraud. Funny thing how we are so worried about the Delta Variant but can’t find anywhere they’re able to test for it. Beginning talks again about mask mandates and potential lockdowns but yet the southern border is wide the f-ck open! This isn’t and has never been about our health.
lockdowns are dumb and don't work. although it did make my drive to Palm Beach County for work easier last year for a few months. we do high end construction work and we didn't slow down at all.

border security is key but i don't think this virus is getting worse cause of immigrants.

i have respect for several countries outside the US and lots of them had lockdowns last year and mask mandates.

even with all that, our great country is still thriving for those that choose to work hard. my daily life and money situation hasn't changed since Biden was in office.

i do know our national debt under all president's lately has been terrible and something needs to be done.

lockdowns are dumb and don't work. although it did make my drive to Palm Beach County for work easier last year for a few months. we do high end construction work and we didn't slow down at all.

border security is key but i don't think this virus is getting worse cause of immigrants.

i have respect for several countries outside the US and lots of them had lockdowns last year and mask mandates.

even with all that, our great country is still thriving for those that choose to work hard. my daily life and money situation hasn't changed since Biden was in office.

i do know our national debt under all president's lately has been terrible and something needs to be done.
Yeah I do miss the traffic situation lol. My point in the illegals coming across the border is this. The govt apparently doesn’t even remotely care about them coming across the border with cases of infection being as high as 20% from the border crossers. Why doesn’t that matter but blaming all the unvax’d people does? Especially when their a high probability the cases are coming from the vax’d who are shedding. We have consistency listened to the cdc talk about following the science but then ignore actual previous infectious disease studies that don’t support their ideals of control. Between the audits and high levels of bullshit we have seen from the cdc it’s not very hard to connect the dots.

and just to clarify, i don't think most on here are idiots. i may think differently on some things than others but it doesn't really mean i think they are dumb.

this country would be a better place if people could disagree and not think the other person is dumb or some idiot that knows nothing. it goes both ways. politics has gone to shit and i'm only 41.

I got the vaccine, but believe we shouldn’t be pressuring people to get it. One of my biggest problems is the lack of candor, and the censorship of legitimate information. The desire to just label something as misinformation if it goes against the narrative is appalling. This is a great article, we really need to find out more information.

Im glad JFK won, but any mild follower of history knows he won because of voter fraud, particularly in Chicago and Detroit.
I met him, spent a day with him, it was in front page of Miami Herald, continued on page 2!
I was in 3rd grade. He sent me a hand written presidential photo, as well as a letter from the Director of the CIA.Still have a wall of photos with me and JFK. I have one shaking his hand, I have another with his arm on my shoulder, and others just hangin with him
Ironically I was more impressed meeting Sonny Liston and Cassius Clay at the time
Young and dumb!
Like todays millennials

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
That’s awesome! Who could blame you on Sonny and Ali?

I believe JFK would align closer with the Republican party today. He believed in supply side economics.

I truly respect how he handled his failure in the Cuban missile crisis. He truly owned it, it wasn’t the disingenuous apologies we get from today’s politicians.

I got the vaccine, but believe we shouldn’t be pressuring people to get it. One of my biggest problems is the lack of candor, and the censorship of legitimate information. The desire to just label something as misinformation if it goes against the narrative is appalling. This is a great article, we really need to find out more information.

Unfortunately, we know this kind of article or information will NEVER be reported or validated because of the source it comes from.

The Blaze is labeled as a heavy conservative leaning media outlet... and pretty much anyone or anything that reports or is reported on is dismissed as right wing propaganda and #fakenews.

In my opinion... this is the absolute root of the problem.

The media decides what is real and what is fake. They decide who is right and wrong. They determine the winner of presidential elections. The paint the picture of who is a tyrant and who is a savior. They feed the general public whatever "facts" they want the general public to believe and repeat.

For 30 years... we've been slowly programmed to no longer use our eyes, ears and brains. Just take the "facts" that are given to us and believe them without question... simply because someone on TV told them to us.

Took them 30 years... but they have successfully brainwashed and programmed (almost) an entire generation of people to just tune in and follow along. Its no wonder the Democrats have clung onto them.

The mainstream media have more power than the politicians now. They basically can determine who the next President will be for years to come.

How absolutely TERRIFYING.

The same people that program The Bachelor or Big Brother or any number of other mindless trash television have the power to elect government officials with their "facts" and coverage.

and just to clarify, i don't think most on here are idiots. i may think differently on some things than others but it doesn't really mean i think they are dumb.

this country would be a better place if people could disagree and not think the other person is dumb or some idiot that knows nothing. it goes both ways. politics has gone to shit and i'm only 41.
You are correct. But with that in mind, do you wish you had worded your original post title differently?

Not to beat a dead horse, but I’m beating a dead horse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT