ADVERTISEMENT

There is unscheduled testimony today on Jan 6 from Cassidy Huchinson the former special assistant to the President.....It's not good!!!

He told them to peacefully protest at the rally, and then sent two tweets out to peacefully protest and ordered 10,000 National Guard troops that your media won’t report
Stop falling for Rupert Murdock's lying machine, Fox Fake News. Re-read your post, you will understand how ridiculous you sound.

Unfortunately you guys are like the German citizens of the 1930s n in early 1940s. They fell for the minister of propaganda and believed Hitler was the Messiah
And your Messiah is Trump. Stop falling for his lies. He doesn't care about you.

Fellas, when are we going to stop posting here? Lets continue reading the content, when it's new, but do our posting on the other site. There's not many of the fellas left. I'll continue my membership until next year.

Fellas, when are we going to stop posting here? Lets continue reading the content, when it's new, but do our posting on the other site. There's not many of the fellas left. I'll continue my membership until next year.
Im There like a bear in my underwear.

How do we get to other site ?

He told them to peacefully protest at the rally, and then sent two tweets out to peacefully protest and ordered 10,000 National Guard troops that your media won’t report
I only wish you knew how ridiculous you sound. Obviously you do not. Your words "He told them to peacefully protest at the rally". Dude, do you not understand? He is asking people to go to the capital based on a lie? What is it you don't understand about this? 60 Judges said he has has no evidence of anything that was not a fair election. Yet, you come here like this dude should be asking a mob to go protest this. I don't think so.

Not to mention the rhetoric he, and his cronies used as far as engaging in combat. He also clearly asked them to remove the detectors and to allow people to come there with weapons because they weren't there for him.

This is just cult level blind ignorance at this point.

Reactions: cems52
I only wish you knew how ridiculous you sound. Obviously you do not. Your words "He told them to peacefully protest at the rally". Dude, do you not understand? He is asking people to go to the capital based on a lie? What is it you don't understand about this? 60 Judges said he has has no evidence of anything that was not a fair election. Yet, you come here like this dude should be asking a mob to go protest this. I don't think so.

Not to mention the rhetoric he, and his cronies used as far as engaging in combat. He also clearly asked them to remove the detectors and to allow people to come there with weapons because they weren't there for him.

This is just cult level blind ignorance at this point.
You still believe in the Russia hoax even tho it came out in Court that HRC approved the entire lie.

main-qimg-8390c09b90223b36f54aa20219d4dd76-pjlq

This is how Trump does it in the USA.

1) Bribe your allies
2) Lead an insurrection against your own government
3) Lie to the American people 24 X 7
4) Commit tax fraud
5) Commit vote fraud (I need 11,740 votes)
6) Bankrupt numerous companies
7) There’s more......

This is how Trump does it in the USA.

1) Bribe your allies
2) Lead an insurrection against your own government
3) Lie to the American people 24 X 7
4) Commit tax fraud
5) Commit vote fraud (I need 11,740 votes)
6) Bankrupt numerous companies
7) There’s more......
You get DUMBER by the minute
You are one the 30% of MORONS that will vote for this joke again
Therefore that simply makes you a BIGGER JOKE
You are simply an ignorant, shallow minded, emotional, middle school mentality, MORON that cant accept reality.
However the WHOLE WORLD sees what a joke joey is, and therefore what a bigger joke you are
PISS OFF Fuktarrd!!!!!!!!!!!!

You get DUMBER by the minute
You are one the 30% of MORONS that will vote for this joke again
Therefore that simply makes you a BIGGER JOKE
You are simply an ignorant, shallow minded, emotional, middle school mentality, MORON that cant accept reality.
However the WHOLE WORLD sees what a joke joey is, and therefore what a bigger joke you are
PISS OFF Fuktarrd!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are hilarious, sumbag.

I often wonder why some Republicans say they don't support Trump but at the same time don't support Liz Chaney? She supported Trump over 93% on right wing legislation. One of the highest in the Republican caucus. For those of you who say you don't support Trump and don't support Liz, please explain why?

I often wonder why some Republicans say they don't support Trump but at the same time don't support Liz Chaney? She supported Trump over 93% on right wing legislation. One of the highest in the Republican caucus. For those of you who say you don't support Trump and don't support Liz, please explain why?
“I often wonder why some”, ignorant Democrats like you, still support this joke of an administration.
Pft

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT