ADVERTISEMENT

There is unscheduled testimony today on Jan 6 from Cassidy Huchinson the former special assistant to the President.....It's not good!!!

Any clown could have done a better job than DeSantis.
You mean Gillum, the Dem candidate YOU VOTED FOR, that was found weeks later in a gay bath house with a Heroine needle in his arm??????
You truly have an emotional, immature middle school mentality
STFU

Do you not understand this is not a trial, yet? Cross examinations happen at trials. Your side didn't want any part of finding the truth. You and I know the reason for that.
WRONG AS ALWAYS donkey

You mean Gillum, the Dem candidate YOU VOTED FOR, that was found weeks later in a gay bath house with a Heroine needle in his arm??????
You truly have an emotional, immature middle school mentality
STFU
DeSantis is a poor man's version of Trump.

If the other side were present, they could ask real questions- the equivalent of cross examination. I guess that's a little too nuanced for you to grasp .Everybody knows it's not a "trial", Captain Obvious.
So why do you and the other hyenas keep insisting it is a trial with your constant whining?

Didn't say founder. He and Austin ignored Pentagon advice and created a vacuum filled by ISIS- commonly held opinion. Sorry.

Last edited:
So why do you and the other hyenas keep insisting it is a trial with your constant whining?
I never said it was a trial. It's a phony one sided hearing. I don't whine about it, because I don't give a shit about it, and voters in November will feel the same way. Sorry.

Reactions: grbcane
Please. Get control of your anger and your temper. It is out of control.

I’m NEVER. Mad at you, your posts me me laugh!
You make all of us feel good about ourselves
However your ignorance needs to be squashed with facs
Pffft

Reactions: NO.SHORECANE
DeSantis is a poor man's version of Trump.
Another deflection by cems,
Never ever able to address reality
Remember the Dem candidate you voted for? The Ex Mayor of Tally that was found weeks later in a gay bath house, with a heroine needle in his arm????????
Yes YOU VOTED FOR THAT DONKEY
YOUR IGNORANCE ABOUNDS
Pfft

Another deflection by cems,
Never ever able to address reality
Remember the Dem candidate you voted for? The Ex Mayor of Tally that was found weeks later in a gay bath house, with a heroine needle in his arm????????
Yes YOU VOTED FOR THAT DONKEY
YOUR IGNORANCE ABOUNDS
Pfft
You proudly acknowledge you support a lying POS but question who I vote for? Smfh

Are you watching the hearings? Clearly you are are attempting to discuss something you aren't even watching. If you were you would know we all remember them. They came after a full on litany of prodding and begging to please do something that went initially ignored by our commander in chief. This even includes his own family begging him to do something. This is stated under testimony punishable by jail and shown in email documents. So, we don't care about some tweets that came after the fact....and you don't get to discuss something you aren't even watching. It's like commenting on the NBA finals without even watching the games.

Don't believe me? Then why is the Capitol police suing him? HE DID NOTHING! These are tweets to cover himself and only his party is naïve enough to fall for his incessant bullshit! The party of Law and Order? PLease!!!
Pelosi is in charge of Cap Police, all you need to know.

ROLMAO.....This is some hilarious shit. Who is supposed to cross examine her? The republicans decided not to have anyone on the committee dude. Not the democrats. Perhaps if you want to cross examine the people, first you should have someone on the committee.... to do it no? Actually yes we do believe it because for us being under oath actually means something. Why would she perjure herself? What is in it for her to risk going to jail?

This girl is no high mileage Trump whore. Causes me to wonder how she got the job. But I digress.
Sorry butt the republicans wanted to appoint two members and Pelodi rejected them and she appointed the two Rhino Trump haters instead. The whole committee is a partisan hit job. First time in history there is a committee with no cross examination. The lead secret service agent refuted her hearsay testimony as did the limo driver but they didn’t want to hear that testimony. Her testimony is third person btw.

Sorry butt the republicans wanted to appoint two members and Pelodi rejected them and she appointed the two Rhino Trump haters instead. The whole committee is a partisan hit job. First time in history there is a committee with no cross examination. The lead secret service agent refuted her hearsay testimony as did the limo driver but they didn’t want to hear that testimony. Her testimony is third person btw.
So you think out of every republican in both chambers of congress, the only people to cross examine people sitting at a hearing under oath are two people who voted to decertify the election illegally? Of course they were rejected. What's next? Criminals at the parole hearings to cross examine them? LOL...you dudes are just ridiculous.

Pelosi is in charge of Cap Police, all you need to know.

I'm being serious now. I really feel bad for people like you who are told these false hoods and spread them around as if you are confident you have actual facts. For Gods sake please educate yourself Nancy Pelosi was not in charge of the capital police that day for one.

Secondly, how the heck do you blame Nancy Pelosi for Trump sending Hyenas to the capital to stop certifying the election based on a lie? He sent them to the capital and you literally just blamed Nancy Pelosi for this!!! Are you serious? That's even if she were in charge.

Last edited:
I'm being serious now. I really feel bad for people like you who are told these false hoods and spread them around as if you are confident you have actual facts. For Gods sake please educate yourself Nancy Pelosi was not in charge of the capital police that day for one.

Secondly, how the heck do you blame Nancy Pelosi for Trump sending Hyenas to the capital to stop certifying the election based on a lie? He sent them to the capital and you literally just blamed Nancy Pelosi for this!!! Are you serious? That's even if she were in charge.

Thats a lie-- Speaker of the house is the leader of the Cap POlice. You believe those fact checkers? Trump did offer 10-20k troops also that Bowser DC Mayor & Pelosi turned down. Facts will come out

The left wing media (And yes its politically biased) has been caught lying for 7 years now. You guys have so much TDS that you dont use logic & common sense anymore. From Russia being made up by HRC to all the other lies that have been exposed. AT WHAT POINT DO YOU STOP BELIEVING THE FAKE NEWS? Not being a R or a D here, but just use logic & say to yourself, why are they spewing lie after lie that keeps getting exposed

They dont admit they have been lying, they just omit the stories.

USA Today's fact checkers are paid for by Facebook.That's all you need to know.
Politifact, Fack Check org and all of them are PAID TO SPEW THE LINES OF THE MSM, EVEN IF IT A LIE.

Since CD/Cems dont use Logic, they dont realize the AVERAGE person sees a fake news article & then the Fact checkers back it up (Even if its a lie) and say oh well I guess its true

Thats the HOLD they have over society using Propaganda right now

Politifact, Fack Check org and all of them are PAID TO SPEW THE LINES OF THE MSM, EVEN IF IT A LIE.

Since CD/Cems dont use Logic, they dont realize the AVERAGE person sees a fake news article & then the Fact checkers back it up (Even if its a lie) and say oh well I guess its true

Thats the HOLD they have over society using Propaganda right now
This is just sad. You think we are relying on politifact and fact check.org. We are intelligent enough to not listen to Jim Jordan who still thinks the election was stolen by Trump regardless of what 60 judges say right? Oh, maybe they are paid by facebook and the libs too huh? Like I said. Trump didn't do JACK and he is the one that sent the crowd there. So, it was his responsibility right? He was the president.

Reactions: cems52
This is just sad. You think we are relying on politifact and fact check.org. We are intelligent enough to not listen to Jim Jordan who still thinks the election was stolen by Trump regardless of what 60 judges say right? Oh, maybe they are paid by facebook and the libs too huh? Like I said. Trump didn't do JACK and he is the one that sent the crowd there. So, it was his responsibility right? He was the president.
You’re lost

Unfortunately you guys are like the German citizens of the 1930s n in early 1940s. They fell for the minister of propaganda and believed Hitler was the Messiah

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT