ADVERTISEMENT

Trayvon will get his justice. Guarantee......

Originally posted by cdwright40:

Ops.....looks like everything I said is coming to fruition. The Zimmer is in a little trouble again. People like this are just losers and will eventually lose in life.

Sorry sweetheart....

You GUARANTEED a federal race suit prosecuted by the Department of Justice...still waiting!

Please let us know when filed please.

UM
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
Now he threatened his wife and father in law with a handgun. You really want to support this POS toothless Ibis? SMH.

Originally posted by canesreturn:
Now he threatened his wife and father in law with a handgun. You really want to support this POS toothless Ibis? SMH.

Posted from wireless.rivals.com
lmfao....yep. It goes back to what I said before. Take the opposite side cd takes while disregarding if it is actually right or not. Usually, a recipe for disaster every time. I don't think the DOJ is done with this clown either....but why rush? He is self destructing right before all of our eyes. The difference is some still want to defend this assho'le others basicly call it for what it is. A douchebag walking around with gun rights.

Ohhhh...

First I'm a racist for allowing the justice system to unfold out of my control, while you and your lady friend swore vengeance for the African American race for what you just knew was a racist act.

Now, after telling all of us that you know it was racism and the DOJ and federal court system will prove it by filing race hate / discrimination charges against Zimmerman...you decide to take solace in a domestic dispute with a hand gun and take shots at his dental work?

Really? Are you that pathetic?

I mean, why are you even commenting without your guaranteed federal race action? What are you trying back up? Did I miss a post predicting family disharmony before the verdict from you? Doubt it.

So genius, would you and you madam please provide me the aspect of Zimmerman's recent domestic assault on his family that vindicates your cries of racism against him?

TIA.

Oh and by the way, I don't expect an actual answer to the question. You were just dead wrong and any pain that comes his way just gives you glee...so be it, but it still doesn't prove a single point you have ever made...it just makes you another opportunist looking for a statement situation while real racism goes on everyday in much larger numbers without even a hint of concern or action on your part.

LMAOROF! I think it goes deeper than just attacking you or me CD. Some of these a holes were CELEBRATING the not guilty verdict as a vindication of their racist view of the world thst because this black kid was walking on a public street Zimmerman had every right to confront him and shoot him if necessary. It conforms to their narrow minded view of the world and the vigalante fantasies that comfort their otherwise unhappy lives.
Now toothless Ibis is cheering the no action by DOJ as further vindication of an obviously mentally unstable POS Zimmerman he identifies with!!! Sad the toothless Ibis once roamed the UM campus as a closeted racist and now practices law in our State. SMH!
And does not even begin to see his racial bias in this gleeful cheering for an unconvicted racist murderer. Just wow!

Originally posted by canesreturn:eek:uch
LMAOROF! I think it goes deeper than just attacking you or me CD. Some of these a holes were CELEBRATING the not guilty verdict as a vindication of their racist view of the world thst because this black kid was walking on a public street Zimmerman had every right to confront him and shoot him if necessary. It conforms to their narrow minded view of the world and the vigalante fantasies that comfort their otherwise unhappy lives.
Now toothless Ibis is cheering the no action by DOJ as further vindication of an obviously mentally unstable POS Zimmerman he identifies with!!! Sad the toothless Ibis once roamed the UM campus as a closeted racist and now practices law in our State. SMH!
And does not even begin to see his racial bias in this gleeful cheering for an unconvicted racist murderer. Just wow!

EXACTLY! When you have to come here after all that has happened and imply how proud you are the DOJ has not brought a case against Zimmerman.....YET. It is one of the saddest things I have ever seen. Someone that just refuses to get the point.

Which is you are left at the end of the day supporting a total douchebag....smdh. Now guess what that would make someone that supports a person like this? I am sure you guessed it right.

My thing is this is a deal where Trayvon will get his justice as the title says. GUARENTEED! I still guarantee it. Nothing has changed...all douchebags get there's. That is the reason. Douchebags are Douchebags. Losers in life.

Believe me. I am not worried about Mr. Zimmerman getting his. That will be seen to.

Than you for proving my point, I appreciate it.

Your a true piece of shit racist.

UM

I love when I shut your ****ing mouth for you so bad that you can't even address the issue, but can only continue to whimper about dental work.

That is when you are truly OWNED.

Oh...and yes, it does make me proud that out of you and I...in the only one that attended and graduated UM. I appreciate the recognition.

UM

Originally posted by FightinIbis:

Originally posted by tde:

A lot of great points.

Mainly, an unarmed child was killed going to his home (dads home) and people give a crap about narrative, and zimmerman being fine.....smdh.

That is symbolic of how some people feel that dont realize how purely insensitive and douchebagish this sounds.

What is not up for debate is a minor went to buy skittles and tea before going to his house. Now.....put yourself in the parents position when it takes days before they even tell the parents of a dead child. This is fact....yet someone is worried about GZ being okay?

Almost as douchebagish as bragging about your degrees while making fun of a young man with learning disabilities.

You dont find bigger douchebags....lol.

Any idea when your guaranteed DOJ Civil Rights suit is going to be filed? Just curious since you apparently had inside information. TIA.

UM

I am not exactly going out on a limb here, but my prediction is that within a month we will see Holder drop the investigation. I also predict that Holder will not come out and say there was not enough evidence to prove that the killing was racially motivated because that would piss off his supporters and certain factions. So I am interested to see how Holder phrases the situation when or if the investigation is dropped.

You couldn't more wrong.

Our tax dollars today went to a almost all day "congressional hearing" made up EXCLUSIVELY of Democrats and Civil Rights activists who patted each other on the back agreeing how concerned they all were.

Number of solutions proffered? NADA.

Actions put into place? NADA.

Number of times inner city violence and other issues affecting minorities addressed? NADA.

We are well on our way into an in depth investigation into anything but the true problems affecting our communities...well on our way.

UM

Wait ....Aren't those my tax dollars too? Who makes you be the one to decide what I want to do with my tax dollars? Please don't decide for me. I am completely fine with how my tax dollars were spent to find out the truth to the best of their ability.

This is a true problem affecting our communities. You don't think it is, then that is your opinion and business. I don't agree. I think it is a problem and have absolutely not a second thought about any tax dollars going to work toward addressing it.

That is part of what tax dollars should be for. To uphold the law. Equality for all people. Not just the ones you want equality for. It is no different using our tax dollars to fight against other nations using WMDs on their own people. There is a civil/human rights component that people like you and sean Hannity have a lack of respect for because you can't relate or just don't have the depth of understanding. The role of government isn't what you want it to be right now. We have elected officials....that do the will of their constituents. IT is part of this countrys fabric. It isn't about just what YOU THINK OUR TAX DOLLARS should go to. I pay taxes too.

Originally posted by tde:

A lot of great points.

Mainly, an unarmed child was killed going to his home (dads home) and people give a crap about narrative, and zimmerman being fine.....smdh.

That is symbolic of how some people feel that dont realize how purely insensitive and douchebagish this sounds.

What is not up for debate is a minor went to buy skittles and tea before going to his house. Now.....put yourself in the parents position when it takes days before they even tell the parents of a dead child. This is fact....yet someone is worried about GZ being okay?

Almost as douchebagish as bragging about your degrees while making fun of a young man with learning disabilities.

You dont find bigger douchebags....lol.

Any idea when your guaranteed DOJ Civil Rights suit is going to be filed? Just curious since you apparently had inside information. TIA.

UM

I am not exactly going out on a limb here, but my prediction is that within a month we will see Holder drop the investigation. I also predict that Holder will not come out and say there was not enough evidence to prove that the killing was racially motivated because that would piss off his supporters and certain factions. So I am interested to see how Holder phrases the situation when or if the investigation is dropped.

You couldn't more wrong.

Our tax dollars today went to a almost all day "congressional hearing" made up EXCLUSIVELY of Democrats and Civil Rights activists who patted each other on the back agreeing how concerned they all were.

Number of solutions proffered? NADA.

Actions put into place? NADA.

Number of times inner city violence and other issues affecting minorities addressed? NADA.

We are well on our way into an in depth investigation into anything but the true problems affecting our communities...well on our way.

UM

Wait ....Aren't those my tax dollars too? Who makes you be the one to decide what I want to do with my tax dollars? Please don't decide for me. I am completely fine with how my tax dollars were spent to find out the truth to the best of their ability.

This is a true problem affecting our communities. You don't think it is, then that is your opinion and business. I don't agree. I think it is a problem and have absolutely not a second thought about any tax dollars going to work toward addressing it.

That is part of what tax dollars should be for. To uphold the law. Equality for all people. Not just the ones you want equality for. It is no different using our tax dollars to fight against other nations using WMDs on their own people. There is a civil/human rights component that people like you and sean Hannity have a lack of respect for because you can't relate or just don't have the depth of understanding. The role of government isn't what you want it to be right now. We have elected officials....that do the will of their constituents. IT is part of this countrys fabric. It isn't about just what YOU THINK OUR TAX DOLLARS should go to. I pay taxes too.

As usual, you bring a water pistol to a bazooka fight, and in this instance, you do it about a month late...lol.

Where in my post did I say you don't pay taxes or have a right to an opinion on how your tax dollars are spent? Please point out each sentence for me.

I was expressing my opinion on how my tax dollars are spent...that is MY right...so feel free to live and let live when you climb down from your hypocritical soap box.

UM

The jury is not to blame here. This is a rape of civil rights. Therefore there will be a civil lawsuit...and then there will be the feds. If anyone here thinks that this is over and Zimmerman the child killer is going to have a nice, easy, free life I will simply say to you please see O.J....lmao. Then look up the name Emmitt Til. Then ask yourself again if he is free. This family is not going to allow this young mans life to be lost in vain.

There was as in the O.J. case too much reasonable doubt. You have the burden of proof beyond reasonable doubt. So the law was followed here by the jurors. That makes it the right decision by the jurors just like releasing O.J. was the right decision by the jurors. Reasonable doubt. However, justice always comes.

Unless Zimmerman can hide better than Osama Bin Ladin, he is going to be found and tried on something else. He is going to probably spend the better portion of the next 3-5 years in court I predict and his life will never be the same.

Why?

Because HE decided to pursue a kid that just turned 17 in his very own neighborhood against the advice of the authorities. Zimmerman had the hypocrisy to expect a kid not to defend himself while carrying a concealed weapon under the premise he has a right to defend himself under his second amendment rights. I guess Trayvon doesn't get the right to defend himself without a gun...but he (Georgie Porgie) gets to have the right to pursue someone and expect them not to defend themselves from being pursued by a stranger in his community. Then he proceeded to take what I used to call a Jersey curb stomping at the hands of a kid that just turned 17 and I am sure was embarrassed. Then took out a deadly weapon and took the rule of law into his own hands.

I find this not a sad time but a happy time because this is where it all begins. What you ask? Change madams and sirs. Change. You will see these heinous, ridiculous, and antiquated laws reviewed. You will see necessary change continue in Sanford. The police chief was fired and that was the right decision.

You had a boy that was dead going to his dads home and nobody anywhere at the dept even had the common decency to tell his parents for days. Well, this is just the beginning. The chickens are coming to roost in Sanford now. The flashlight is on and I for one am excited because this young mans death will have a similar impact that Emmitt Tils death had.

This is a wake up call to this generation. The realities of black and white parents are vastly different. There is still so much work to do and the devil doesn't take days off. I am looking forward to this change so my seatbelt is attached and I am ready.

Congratulations Mr. Zimmerman on your not guilty verdict. Now, you will be judged on different standards. Standards many have died to get. On the backs of many, you will get exactly what you deserve sir. Enjoy your victory!

This post was edited on 7/14 5:07 PM by cdwright40
CD full of shit on oj

Reactions: IHeagledriver
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT