ADVERTISEMENT

trump lovers you've been

YEP! Who else would have? Wasn't it his order?

No it wasn't, that's been established! Raids take weeks and months to plan. How many troops were killed under Obama? Collateral damage deaths? He closed Gitmo like he promised?

You cry when Osama's wife was killed in raid? I bet your a fan of the guy!

Bro your just sick in the head, honestly your a whacko

Lol, Bush went to Yale and Harvard. Trump went to UPenn!

Palin didn't win so don't count.

Again your a tool

We saw Bush's transcripts dude. They were hacked....He was a C student at Yale. Which to me means he only got in because of his legacy status. Same as the privileged person's version of affirmative action.

Trump? Here is something for you to peruse. He isn't in Obama's league sir:

Trump did graduate from the Wharton School of business at the University of Pennsylvania, an Ivy League college. But Trump did not get an MBA from Wharton; he has a much less prestigious undergraduate degree. He was a transfer student who arrived at Wharton after two years at Fordham University, which U.S. News & World Report currently ranks 66th among national universities. (Besides, simply going to an Ivy League school doesn’t prove you’re a genius.)

We saw Bush's transcripts dude. They were hacked....He was a C student at Yale. Which to me means he only got in because of his legacy status. Same as the privileged person's version of affirmative action.

Trump? Here is something for you to peruse. He isn't in Obama's league sir:

Trump did graduate from the Wharton School of business at the University of Pennsylvania, an Ivy League college. But Trump did not get an MBA from Wharton; he has a much less prestigious undergraduate degree. He was a transfer student who arrived at Wharton after two years at Fordham University, which U.S. News & World Report currently ranks 66th among national universities. (Besides, simply going to an Ivy League school doesn’t prove you’re a genius.)

What do grades matter? You seriously think that's important? Bill Gates FLUNKED out of Harvard, that make him less of a billionaire? Obama went to Occiditel College for two years, where that rank in your US news report? Lol clown CD grasping at straws.

Your clown arguments aren't worth a reply.

Trump is your president regardless of grades. Nice try though. Again your a clown!

Gwenda Blair, in her 2001 book “The Trumps,” said that Trump’s grades at Fordham were just “respectable” and that he got into Wharton mainly because he had an interview with an admissions officer who had been a high school classmate of his older brother. And Wharton’s admissions team surely knew that Trump was from one of New York’s wealthiest families.

What do grades matter? You seriously think that's important? Bill Gates FLUNKED out of Harvard, that make him less of a billionaire? Obama went to Occiditel College for two years, where that rank in your US news report? Lol clown CD grasping at straws.

Your clown arguments aren't worth a reply.

Trump is your president regardless of grades. Nice try though. Again your a clown!
Gates did not flunk out of Harvard. He dropped out to start one of the most successful companies in the history of the world dude. Please don't compare these two ever again in your life. He has zero bankruptcies.

What doe grades matter? I am going to do you a favor and pretend you didn't just say that to me. I mean for your sake.

Gwenda Blair, in her 2001 book “The Trumps,” said that Trump’s grades at Fordham were just “respectable” and that he got into Wharton mainly because he had an interview with an admissions officer who had been a high school classmate of his older brother. And Wharton’s admissions team surely knew that Trump was from one of New York’s wealthiest families.

Again, what's this have to do with anything? It's a joke argument. "Dreams of my real Father" where Obama was a pothead D and C student then used affirmative action to get into Harvard.

"US News and World report says" your a jerkoff, lmfao

Trump is your President you clown! Stop crying

Gates did not flunk out of Harvard. He dropped out to start one of the most successful companies in the history of the world dude. Please don't compare these two ever again in your life. He has zero bankruptcies.

What doe grades matter? I am going to do you a favor and pretend you didn't just say that to me. I mean for your sake.

So Gates didn't finish Harvard and Bush did your saying??

No they matter ZERO! Eisenhower was at bottom of West Point class and won WW2 for us just fine. You know the school where guys who defend and keep us safe so people like you can butch and complain you don't get enough free stuff.

Jimmy Carter most likely the "best educated" president ever, and he most likely will go down as the least effective president ever!

No it wasn't, that's been established! Raids take weeks and months to plan. How many troops were killed under Obama? Collateral damage deaths? He closed Gitmo like he promised?

You cry when Osama's wife was killed in raid? I bet your a fan of the guy!

Bro your just sick in the head, honestly your a whacko

First of all please stop listening to Sean Spence because he was widely proven to be a big liar. Second of all you prove my point of what an idiot Trump is. If it takes weeks/months why exactly did Trump take pretty much a week to approve this? What a dumbass!!!!! BTW the 30 people and 15 women killed were citizens. Bin Ladins compound was his personal home.

So Gates didn't finish Harvard and Bush did your saying??

No they matter ZERO! Eisenhower was at bottom of West Point class and won WW2 for us just fine. You know the school where guys who defend and keep us safe so people like you can butch and complain you don't get enough free stuff.
So are we going down the list of US presidents to prove Trump isn't a moron? Just stick to what about Hillary...lmao

First of all please stop listening to Sean Spence because he was widely proven to be a big liar. Second of all you prove my point of what an idiot Trump is. If it takes weeks/months why exactly did Trump take pretty much a week to approve this? What a dumbass!!!!! BTW the 30 people and 15 women killed were citizens. Bin Ladins compound was his personal home.

Sean Spence?? The linebacker? What he say now?? Lmfao your a tool, it's almost to easy!

So your defending bin Laden too??

See this is exactly why I don't want a spread offense, lmfao

Again, what's this have to do with anything? It's a joke argument. "Dreams of my real Father" where Obama was a pothead D and C student then used affirmative action to get into Harvard.

"US News and World report says" your a jerkoff, lmfao

Trump is your President you clown! Stop crying
Stop lying. The book did not say anything about affirmative action. Harvards website says he finished with high honors dude. He was president of the Harvard law review. Do you even know what that is?

Stop lying. The book did not say anything about affirmative action. Harvards website says he finished with high honors dude. He was president of the Harvard law review. Do you even know what that is?

Not a lie, fact he's on film smoking weed. Yes well aware, you have zero clue my educations like most republicans I'm highly educated and defend my tax dollars. Another fact!!

Not a lie, fact he's on film smoking weed. Yes well aware, you have zero clue my educations like most republicans I'm highly educated and defend my tax dollars. Another fact!!
Who hasn't smoked weed? So what? Bush was an alcoholic and did drugs. I am talking about affirmative action. You just made that up. Obama always excelled in school. Which is why he taught at the best universities in the world. Constitutional law. So stop!

Who hasn't smoked weed? So what? Bush was an alcoholic and did drugs. I am talking about affirmative action. You just made that up. Obama always excelled in school. Which is why he taught at the best universities in the world. Constitutional law. So stop!

I've never smoked weed, Trump has never drank nor done a drug! No I "didn't just make that up" you sound like a 3rd grade girl whining.

Getting back to your "US news and world report" where does Occidental College where Obama went for two years rank?? Was he Barack Obama or Barry Soerteno at Harvard? You knew he used different names didn't you?

Does any of this matter? Trump is your President!! Lmfao!! President Trump!!

I've never smoked weed, Trump has never drank nor done a drug! No I "didn't just make that up" you sound like a 3rd grade girl whining.

Getting back to your "US news and world report" where does Occidental College where Obama went for two years rank?? Was he Barack Obama or Barry Soerteno at Harvard? You knew he used different names didn't you?

Does any of this matter? Trump is your President!! Lmfao!! President Trump!!
Yes you did make it up. I have read his books and that isn't in there. Stop that nonsense. It's silly. Why are you wanting to know about Occidental? He graduated with high honors from Harvard and Columbia. Occidental is the 45th best liberal arts school in the country...

You don't want to play this game. Trump is a complete high school drop out compared to Obama...lmao. Please don't try to make it like Trump is anywhere near his league. He doesn't even have an advanced degree. He has a bachelors degree.

All you have to do is look at his appointments and compare the decisions. HE isn't qualified to be president so neither are most people he appoints. He doesn't review executive orders he signed himself. He doesn't review anything or know how to do homework....yet you are proud your party won. That its self is telling.

Yes you did make it up. I have read his books and they aren't in there. Stop that nonsense. It's silly. Why are you wanting to know about Occidental? He graduated with high honors from Harvard and Columbia. Occidental is the 45th best liberal arts school in the country...

You don't want to play this game. Trump is a complete high school drop out compared to Obama...lmao. Please don't try to make it like Trump is anywhere near his league. He doesn't even have an advanced degree. He has a bachelors degree.

Not made up at all, it's fact. What books have you read? Liberal slanted Obama is a God book. Your a clown. And anyone who places this much on class rankings hasn't ever done anything on their own merit. I gaurantee your a state or federal worker if some type!!

Play what game? A self made BILLIONARE or a community organizer that conned his way into White House? Obama has ten times more skeletons than the media will talk about. And your "3 wives and 5 kids" argument is a joke. Your rapist progressive leader Billy Boy has done far worse than Trump.

Again either way it don't matter, Trump is yours, mine and everyone's President! Drive your Prious and deal with it.

Not made up at all, it's fact. And anyone who places this much on class rankings hasn't ever done anything on their own merit. I gaurantee your a state or federal worker if some type!!

Play what game? A self made BILLIONARE or a community organizer that conned his way into White House? Obama has ten times more skeletons than the media will talk about. And your "3 wives and 5 kids" argument is a joke. Your rapist progressive leader Billy Boy has done far worse than Trump.

Again either way it don't matter, Trump is yours, mine and everyone's President! Drive your Prious and deal with it.
No it isn't in any of his books. You are making yourself look like a fool. You aren't talking to someone that is stupid dude. Trump isn't self made. He has a rich daddy that had to bail him out and was bankrupt 6 times. Tell his creditors how self made he is. The OP is correct. He is a con man and you were fooled quite easily by a reality TV star. Well, based on his ratings wasn't even a star at that any longer. Obama has skeletons. Nobody cares about fox news or alt right made up skeletons but you. He is a great family man. Great kids (Harvard Also) and great wife who is also razor sharp academically (Princeton-Melania copies her speeches). Trumps wife is a nude model that probably used him to get an invalid visa here. Yeah he loves America so much he usually will marry someone from some country where it is acceptable to treat women like garbage. He could never be with someone that is smart or will stand up to him. He is a narcissist that needs acceptance. If you disagree with him you will be fired and he uses his daddy's money to fool idiots into thinking he is a high achiever. He is a con artist.

No it isn't in any of his books. You are making yourself look like a fool. You aren't talking to someone that is stupid dude. Trump isn't self made. He has a rich daddy that had to bail him out and was bankrupt 6 times. Tell his creditors how self made he is. The OP is correct. He is a con man and you were fooled quite easily by a reality TV star. Well, based on his ratings wasn't even a star at that any longer. Obama has skeletons. Nobody cares about fox news or alt right made up skeletons but you. He is a great family man. Great kids (Harvard Also) and great wife who is also razor sharp academically (Princeton-Melania copies her speeches). Trumps wife is a nude model that probably used him to get an invalid visa here. Yeah he loves America so much he usually will marry someone from some country where it is acceptable to treat women like garbage. He could never be with someone that is smart or will stand up to him. He is a narcissist that needs acceptance. If you disagree with him you will be fired and he uses his daddy's money to fool idiots into thinking he is a high achiever. He is a con artist.

Lmfao read something not in a liberal "self help section" while your there pick up Football for dummies and read what a spread offense is. Trumps Dad was dead when he filed for the first time. Let me ask you this, who has provided more people jobs Trump or Obama? Who's projects have feed more families Trump or Obama?
50 million people disagree and watch Fox. But typical liberal only recognize who they agree with.

What's is matter what country his wife is born in? So now you don't like people from foreign countries?

And yes you are stupid, your a jerkoff. Either way like I said Trump is your President. None of your tears matter.

Lmfao read something not in a liberal "self help section" while your there pick up Football for dummies and read what a spread offense is. Trumps Dad was dead when he filed for the first time. Let me ask you this, who has provided more people jobs Trump or Obama? Who's projects have feed more families Trump or Obama?
50 million people disagree and watch Fox. But typical liberal only recognize who they agree with.

What's is matter what country his wife is born in? So now you don't like people from foreign countries?

And yes you are stupid, your a jerkoff. Either way like I said Trump is your President. None of your tears matter.
Who has fed more families? rolmao....are you serious? What are you talking about? Trump used illegal polish immigrants to build his properties. Obama got over 20 million uninsured people health insurance who are real Americans....

Trump hasn't done anything for anyone but himself and maybe his rich friends. I prefer the American first lady be American. Sue me....lmao. Not a nude model from Slovenia or wherever the hell she is from.

Who has fed more families? rolmao....are you serious? What are you talking about? Trump used illegal polish immigrants to build his properties. Obama got over 20 million uninsured people health insurance who are real Americans....

Trump hasn't done anything for anyone but himself and maybe his rich friends. I prefer the American first lady be American. Sue me....lmao. Not a nude model from Slovenia or wherever the hell she is from.

Illegals?? Lmfao weren't you just preaching we're a country of immigrants?? Real Americans?? So now you don't like immigrants?? You honestly read what your writing?? Polish immigrants! What a tool you are. Hypocrite!!

Again, who has provided more jobs? Trump! Easy

Ohhhh, so now you care where someone is from? When you don't like them you care? Your sick, honestly so hypocritical and sick. Disgusting person.

Trump is your President.

Last edited:
Illegals?? Lmfao weren't you just preaching we're a country of immigrants?? Real Americans?? So now you don't like immigrants?? You honestly read what your writing?? Polish immigrants! What a tool you are. Hypocrite!!

Again, who has provided more jobs? Trump! Easy

Ohhhh, so now you care where someone is from? When you don't like them you care? Your sick, honestly so hypocritical and sick. Disgusting person.

Trump is your President.
Nope....I think the latest tally is Obama has created over 11 million jobs sir. Our first lady is a skeezoid dude....lmao. If she brought something to the table I wouldn't mind. She lied about her credentials and her education. They had to remove it from her website. She could probably dance for the two live crew.

Nope....I think the latest tally is Obama has created over 11 million jobs sir. Our first lady is a skeezoid dude....lmao. If she brought something to the table I wouldn't mind. She lied about her credentials and her education. They had to remove it from her website. She could probably dance for the two live crew.

11 million jobs? Lmfao honestly calling a woman these names? You said you didn't talk about women like that?? Ah again it changes when you don't like or agree with someone!

Your a lowlife just face it! And Trump is your President!

Your an envious jealous crybaby! And Trump is still your President

11 million jobs? Lmfao honestly calling a woman these names? You said you didn't talk about women like that?? Ah again it changes when you don't like or agree with someone!

Your a lowlife just face it! And Trump is your President!

Your an envious jealous crybaby! And Trump is still your President
Huh? I never said I didn't call women names. I don't know what you are talking about. I said I wouldn't brag about grabbing them by the vagina. But if a girl is a skank so be it...lmao. It's not my fault. That's theirs. Yes, in fact I believe he has the record for successive job creation. Boooyaaa. I am a lowlife? But what about your boy Trump? See I can play that ridiculous game too. The dude is so far out of his league it isn't even funny. Flava Flav is more qualified.

Huh? I never said I didn't call women names. I don't know what you are talking about. I said I wouldn't brag about grabbing them by the vagina. But if a girl is a skank so be it...lmao. It's not my fault. That's theirs. Yes, in fact I believe he has the record for successive job creation. Boooyaaa. I am a lowlife? But what about your boy Trump? See I can play that ridiculous game too. The dude is so far out of his league it isn't even funny. Flava Flav is more qualified.

I'm not going to sit here and judge people non elected people, you may be qualified I'm not. Demócrata never discuss what type of job creation, it's "under" employed creation, more people on welfare than ever before "booyaaa" that's almost as stupid as your "spread offense" comment.

What about my boy Trump, President Trump? Your President.

I'm not going to sit here and judge people non elected people, you may be qualified I'm not. Demócrata never discuss what type of job creation, it's "under" employed creation, more people on welfare than ever before "booyaaa" that's almost as stupid as your "spread offense" comment.

What about my boy Trump, President Trump? Your President.
I am. She is first lady and that is who the President decided should be first lady. It comes with the territory. Trump made her first lady, not me. She is a skank.

Under employment now? I believe you said jobs created. Trust me. Trump never created any physics jobs for anyone including the person in charge of the energy department......lol. So stay in your lane. Maybe more people wouldn't be on welfare if we didn't cause the biggest recession since the great depression in the previous administration under Bush or are we erasing this from American history?

I am. She is first lady and that is who the President decided should be first lady. It comes with the territory. Trump made her first lady, not me. She is a skank.

Under employment now? I believe you said jobs created. Trust me. Trump never created any physics jobs for anyone including the person in charge of the energy department......lol. So stay in your lane. Maybe more people wouldn't be on welfare if we didn't cause the biggest recession since the great depression in the previous administration under Bush or are we erasing this from American history?

lol ok your a 50 year old virgin calling a girl a skank. But several posts ago you didn't degrade women.

And Trump created thousands of jobs on each building project, lived in NYC worked on two of them. "Stay in my lane"? Your the biggest terd on the boards everyone knows this and this was formed prior to this thread. The depression was caused by liberal Dodd/Frank type bills making credit available to people like you that depend on people like me to pay for your bad mistakes. Research the facts, get laid and when you come back Trump will still be your President. Jerkoff

conned by the best..his 3 main promises to you trump sheep; (1) "i'm going to lock her up".(hillary clinton)..he now says he won't do it..(2) get rid of obama care on the "first" day...now says he likes certain parts of it...(3) and the grand daddy of them all...."i'm going to build a wall along the border of mexico AND MAKE THEM PAY FOR IT"..and now he wants congress to finance it...that means you,the american public.....this you sheep is just the beginning of the trump con job....and remember "i'm going to drain the swamp"..he now has surrounded himself with oil barons and wall street people as well as a healthy amount of good old fashion racists..you will find out soon enough that trump is for trump only,well maybe his rich buddies too..but you sheep,he couldn't careless..
Not prosecuting Billary is probably a smart move. She ever decides to run for any office outside of dog catcher, Trump goes after her.

Last edited:
Reactions: OzonaCane1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT