ADVERTISEMENT

U.S. Military support Joe Biden

It's possible. I have been out awhile. I was an infantryman in the Army. There is a difference between combat MOS and support MOS troops. Unless things have drastically changed since I left the far majority of combat MOS troops lean right. More the support troops lean left.

It's possible. I have been out awhile. I was an infantryman in the Army. There is a difference between combat MOS and support MOS troops. Unless things have drastically changed since I left the far majority of combat MOS troops lean right. More the support troops lean left.
What is MOS? I would think with these two particular guys that when it comes to infantry especially that it would be a heavy lean for trump. That being said, the vast majority of people serving in the military aren’t in infantry. I have cousins one marine, one seal that served over seas during biden time in white house and they had both said that the rules of engagement put in place during that time put everyones lives and rolls in jeopardy even more than they already were. Add to that the billions biden cut from the military budget. We all remember obamas line in his debate against romney when obama was criticized for his defunding that lead to fewer troops, tanks, ships, etc than ever before. His answer, “it’s 2012 we have fewer horses and bayonets too”. Same debate, when romney said russia was the geo political threat in the world, obama said, “the cold war called and they want their policies back, they’re no longer a threat”

compare all this to trumps stance and it’s the complete opposite.

Reactions: Neil 212

The military has historically lurched to the right, but more recently its been leaning towards the center and supporting Presidential candidates based on the individual over party. Trump is also obviously not a conservative and plenty of folks in the military and military civil service are unhappy with his foreign policy and general poor behavior while in office.

During my 20 years in the Navy it was my experience that most active duty military voted Republican because we got bigger pay raises under Republican leadership generally speaking. I voted Republican back in 88 for George Bush. I wasn't a big fan of Clinton and his draft dodging and implementation of DADT and sat that one out. I didn't like how Dubya got us into the second Iraqi war.

What is MOS? I would think with these two particular guys that when it comes to infantry especially that it would be a heavy lean for trump. That being said, the vast majority of people serving in the military aren’t in infantry. I have cousins one marine, one seal that served over seas during biden time in white house and they had both said that the rules of engagement put in place during that time put everyones lives and rolls in jeopardy even more than they already were. Add to that the billions biden cut from the military budget. We all remember obamas line in his debate against romney when obama was criticized for his defunding that lead to fewer troops, tanks, ships, etc than ever before. His answer, “it’s 2012 we have fewer horses and bayonets too”. Same debate, when romney said russia was the geo political threat in the world, obama said, “the cold war called and they want their policies back, they’re no longer a threat”

MOS stands for military occupational specialty. What are you talking about? Biden wasn't the Commander in Chief and therefore didn't have the authority to cut the military budget and none of what you said about Obama's cut to military spending are true. Obama's horses and bayonets comments if you understand the military, he was talking about smart weapons and actually modernizing the military to be more nimble and efficient.

MOS is military occupational specialty...basically your job. You have combat jobs like Infantry and support jobs like supply. My time in the Infantry I met very few libs. Most are heavy right leans...as am I.

If its Axio its FAKE, FAKE News..

tenor.gif

Reactions: edtuna
During my 20 years in the Navy it was my experience that most active duty military voted Republican because we got bigger pay raises under Republican leadership generally speaking. I voted Republican back in 88 for George Bush. I wasn't a big fan of Clinton and his draft dodging and implementation of DADT and sat that one out. I didn't like how Dubya got us into the second Iraqi war.
I still talk to numerous Veteran friends from my 6 years in Navy don't know 1 that votes for Democrat President.

I still talk to numerous Veteran friends from my 6 years in Navy don't know 1 that votes for Democrat President.
Under normal circumstances voting for a democratic presidential candidate is voting against your own interests.

Reactions: HJCane

That's likely to be the result for people in your age group, but significantly less so for younger folks in the 18-35 age group.

Good points. I would add that Obama/Biden sent cargo planes stuffed with pallets of cash that they have used to kill our brothers and sisters. That deal even allowed Iran to continue enriching uranium for nuclear warheads and it allowed them to continue to develop missiles to deliver them to our homeland. It was a very bad deal for Americans.

Reactions: mahb and utatem
Good points. I would add that Obama/Biden sent cargo planes stuffed with pallets of cash that they have used to kill our brothers and sisters. That deal even allowed Iran to continue enriching uranium for nuclear warheads and it allowed them to continue to develop missiles to deliver them to our homeland. It was a very bad deal for Americans.

This is not accurate. The money you speak of belonged to Iran and was frozen by the Treasury after the 1979 Revolution. It was repatriated the day after the JCPOA was signed in 2015, which means your second point about "used to kill our brothers and sisters" is not accurate either, since the Iraq war (where Iranian units operated) was long over by then. If anything, the money was used to fund anti-ISIS operations in 2015-17.

The military has historically lurched to the right, but more recently its been leaning towards the center and supporting Presidential candidates based on the individual over party. Trump is also obviously not a conservative and plenty of folks in the military and military civil service are unhappy with his foreign policy and general poor behavior while in office.

I seriously doubt this is a scientific poll. Trump has built up the military, which Obama/Biden gutted, and has pulled most of our troops out of the Middle East. He increased the pay for our military.
He also killed the 2 most dangerous terrorists in the world. He pulled us out of the Iran nuclear deal, one of the worst treaties our country has ever entered into.
In addition there are a number of vets who are running for Congress as Republicans. And ALL support Trump. There are very few, if any, who are running as Democrats. So as I said earlier I doubt that poll is a scientific one.

I seriously doubt this is a scientific poll. Trump has built up the military, which Obama/Biden gutted, and has pulled most of our troops out of the Middle East. He increased the pay for our military.
He also killed the 2 most dangerous terrorists in the world. He pulled us out of the Iran nuclear deal, one of the worst treaties our country has ever entered into.
In addition there are a number of vets who are running for Congress as Republicans. And ALL support Trump. There are very few, if any, who are running as Democrats. So as I said earlier I doubt that poll is a scientific one.

He's also a scumbag who has enabled dictators to consolidate power while our troops get bullied by the Russians in Syria and Putin offers secret bounties for Taliban members who kill our troops in Afghanistan. Our troops know honor, courage, commitment and integrity when they see it, and likewise its easy for most of them to see when the Commander in Chief is a lawless demagogue.

.Our troops know honor, courage, commitment and integrity when they see it,

Biden definitely has those qualities. lol
He is every bit what you say trump is. It's really sad these two are the best our country has to offer.

He's also a scumbag who has enabled dictators to consolidate power while our troops get bullied by the Russians in Syria and Putin offers secret bounties for Taliban members who kill our troops in Afghanistan. Our troops know honor, courage, commitment and integrity when they see it, and likewise its easy for most of them to see when the Commander in Chief is a lawless demagogue.

Yeah the Radical left like you THINK he's a scumbag. Many Americans DON'T. And our intelligence agencies have not come to a consensus that the Russians are paying bounties to kill our soldiers.
Are the Russians involved in Afghanistan? Yes. And they have been there for a number of years, going back to the early 2000s.
Trumps is the first president to get tough on China. He's bringing back a lot of our jobs that Obama/Biden gave to the Chinese Communist Party when they were in power.
Trump pulled our troops out of Syria a while back. You are late on that one.
I know you hate Trump. But your hatred really blinds you.

You’re right about one thing. Trump is not a republican in todays world. That being said, if bill clinton ran today under his past policies, he wouldn’t be considered a democrat, nor would jfk. Trump is the last true independent and that’s clearly what this country wants and have proven so in voting for him the first time and will vote for him again a second time. Ppl are sick of political bs. No one REALLY cares about what these candidates do in their spare time. We just want to see shit get done and know that it’s not an easy job and that all things won’t get done but expect at least a C grade. Even after everything we knew anout BC I’d still vote for him over a romney in a hypothetical case. Trump might get his facts wrong from time to time, go on rants and twitter fight back with ppl like hollywood elitists that he shouldn’t give the time of day to but he is our pres and for the first time ever in my life we have a politician that does right by america (even if it means telling the people with the loudest voices what they don’t want to hear with out sugar coating it), polar opposite of a typical politician. Politicly correct isn’t always correct and in todays day and age is wrong a lot of the time. It takes courage to stand up against both party’s and tell everyone what they don’t want to hear when they know it’s the right thing to say even if they suck at saying it in a diplomatic manner.

in todays day and age you have the machines. The left machine and the right machine both would sell their sole in a heart beat. Trump doesn’t give a shit about the happy balance of political machines that gain power at america’s expense. He started his own machine. He’s a true independent, disguised as a republican due to the left going too far left and him seizing the opportunity and with every state out side of california and new york pretty much agree with what I’m saying otherwise he wouldn’t be here.
One of the coolest things about being a god loving man is that we know only the big man upstairs is capable of judging ppl for what they do outside their jobs, which puts us in a position to just choose our elected leaders for what we do know and that’s what’s best fir the country.

if biden possessed even half of the potential after his fourty years in dc to do what trump has already accomplished in his first four, you might have something but he had his chance in several rolls through out government and sucked in every roll and your party rigged your system as they always do so he could be their guy as oppose to anyone else cause they know he’s the perfect rubber stamp for the left machine that just let’s the loudest voices no matter how stupid they are call the shots.

Tiv, you are 100 percent INCORRECT with your Trump has built the military up and Obama/Biden gutted it nonsense. You simply don't know what you're talking about other repeating lies that Trump tells you. Eric Trump went on national television and said "his father has built new aircraft carriers, ships and airplanes" If you can tell me ONE aircraft carrier that was built under the Trump administration I'll shut the fck up. I'll wait!!!! Obama drawing down in the Middle East was in part cleaning up the Bush administration's mess in Iraq. Trump killed the two most dangerous terrorists in the world? Don't make me laugh. Obama killed all the others including Bin Laden so there were none left.

Reactions: zackbear
Tiv, you are 100 percent INCORRECT with your Trump has built the military up and Obama/Biden gutted it nonsense. You simply don't know what you're talking about other repeating lies that Trump tells you. Eric Trump went on national television and said "his father has built new aircraft carriers, ships and airplanes" If you can tell me ONE aircraft carrier that was built under the Trump administration I'll shut the fck up. I'll wait!!!! Obama drawing down in the Middle East was in part cleaning up the Bush administration's mess in Iraq. Trump killed the two most dangerous terrorists in the world? Don't make me laugh. Obama killed all the others including Bin Laden so there were none left.
Are you friggin kidding me?? Obama Biden allowed ISIS to wreak havoc all over the Middle East cutting heads off left and right. Trump untied the militaries rules of engagement policies Obama had in place and wiped Isis of the face of the earth?? Trumps military budget almost 2 trillion in 3 years dude. Wake up!! Your delusional

Reactions: krvanness
Yeah the Radical left like you THINK he's a scumbag. Many Americans DON'T. And our intelligence agencies have not come to a consensus that the Russians are paying bounties to kill our soldiers.
Are the Russians involved in Afghanistan? Yes. And they have been there for a number of years, going back to the early 2000s.
Trumps is the first president to get tough on China. He's bringing back a lot of our jobs that Obama/Biden gave to the Chinese Communist Party when they were in power.
Trump pulled our troops out of Syria a while back. You are late on that one.
I know you hate Trump. But your hatred really blinds you.

I'm actually in the political center. Trouble is that you're so far right that anyone in the center looks like a radical, which is moreso a reflection of your own moral compass than that of others. If Trump wasn't such a calamitous trash heap of a human being who is destroying our institutions for the aggrandizement of his narcissism, then we may have the beginnings of a normal President who could be assessed just based on his policy. What we have right now is a clear and present national security threat who coddles dictators and is attempting to turn the United States into a Putin style autocracy.

Has Putin invaded any more parts of Ukraine or Europe under Trump?? Like he did under Obama ?? Remember Crimea?? Did trump cower out under his red line like Obama in Syria?? Who has stood up to N Korea & China?? Was that Obama?? Give me a break. Obama was a weak feckless leader.

You obviously get your info from The NY Times Wash Post CNN MSDNC or liberal outlets like brookings institute. Total liberal spin.

Reactions: utatem
Has Putin invaded any more parts of Ukraine or Europe under Trump?? Like he did under Obama ?? Remember Crimea?? Did trump cower out under his red line like Obama in Syria?? Who has stood up to N Korea & China?? Was that Obama?? Give me a break. Obama was a weak feckless leader.

He doesn't need to invade Eastern Europe - he's already in Ukraine and Moldova and has been interfering in about half a dozen other Eastern European elections. Once Trump convinces Putin to give up Crimea and leave eastern Ukraine, we can say he's actually doing something.

This is not accurate. The money you speak of belonged to Iran and was frozen by the Treasury after the 1979 Revolution. It was repatriated the day after the JCPOA was signed in 2015, which means your second point about "used to kill our brothers and sisters" is not accurate either, since the Iraq war (where Iranian units operated) was long over by then. If anything, the money was used to fund anti-ISIS operations in 2015-17.
Iran is a state sponsor of terrorism killing people all over the world.

Reactions: edtuna
Iran is a state sponsor of terrorism killing people all over the world.

So is Russia. So is North Korea - both countries Trump met with for photo ops. In North Korea's case they actually already have nukes and Trump sent Kim love letters.

Last edited:
You obviously get your info from The NY Times Wash Post CNN MSDNC or liberal outlets like brookings institute. Total liberal spin.
I get my information from my knowledge of the military which is based on 20 years of service in the US Navy. What branch were you in again?

Trump stood up to North Korea by having a meeting with Kim Jung Un which was the first time a US president from either party had met with the North Korean which wasn't a groundbreaking diplomatic feat. He met with Un thinking that they would denuclearize and as usual Trump got played. You're funny.

Reactions: zackbear and gokcub
He doesn't need to invade Eastern Europe - he's already in Ukraine and Moldova and has been interfering in about half a dozen other Eastern European elections. Once Trump convinces Putin to give up Crimea and leave eastern Ukraine, we can say he's actually doing something.
Ok fine but still doesn’t change the fact of Obama’s pathetic foreign affairs record. One of the worst ever

Reactions: CFSteve
I get my information from my knowledge of the military which is based on 20 years of service in the US Navy. What branch were you in again?
Thank you for your service. I did not serve but I don’t think that disqualifies my opinion on the shape of our military under Obama as opposed to under Trump. I agree with a lot of your premises but if your eluding to an opinion that Obama was better than Trump regarding our military readiness and effectiveness I think your seriously misguided

Ok fine but still doesn’t change the fact of Obama’s pathetic foreign affairs record. One of the worst ever
His policy was Make America Weak like everyone else. Read his books. He thought America was an imperialist bully and wanted to bring us down to make things fair for the rest of the world.

Trump stood up to North Korea by having a meeting with Kim Jung Un which was the first time a US president from either party had met with the North Korean which wasn't a groundbreaking diplomatic feat. He met with Un thinking that they would denuclearize and as usual Trump got played. You're funny.
Funny?? He was calling Kim Jung Un rocket man and threatening to wipe NKorea off the map if they didn’t stop firing rockets over Japan and engaging in the provocative behavior which btw Obama didn’t do shit about for 8 years. Guess was Rocket Man stopped his BS and Trump met with him trying to create an atmosphere for peace. Go ahead a belittle that and keep underestimating Trump just like all the clowns said about the Middle East. Oh wait what happened a couple of weeks ago? The Abraham Accord peace between Israel and UAE open the door for more Arab nations to have peace with Israel. Go ahead and belittle that historic agreement.

Survey of a whopping 1000 troops lol

My son was in Special Forces during the Obama years. He, and all the guys in his unit got ou,t because guys like that, who are on the business end of the war didn't feel support from the Obama. Those guys love Trump now.

Obama supported the radical terrorist by never calling them out what they are.

Handcuffed our military until Trump came in and defeated Isis...

Gave Iran 150 Billion dollars to help kill our soldiers... POS..!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT