ADVERTISEMENT

U.S. Military support Joe Biden

This is where facts and evidence based inquiry comes in handy. The Trump side is based in lies and conspiracy theories, all of which are easily debunked by anyone who follows factual information.
If you think Trump is a liar i dont even want to hear the word you have for Obama.

If you think Trump is a liar i dont even want to hear the word you have for Obama.

He's a liar 20,000 plus times over. If you don't think he is then you have zero credibility to criticize other Presidents.

He's a liar 20,000 plus times over. If you don't think he is then you have zero credibility to criticize other Presidents.

Yeah, I dont personally care for the man. I'm just repulsed by the liberal agenda so I basically have no choice but to vote for whatever Republican they trot out there. Seems the same for dems....not like Biden is anything to be happy about.

Yeah, I dont personally care for the man. I'm just repulsed by the liberal agenda so I basically have no choice but to vote for whatever Republican they trot out there. Seems the same for dems....not like Biden is anything to be happy about.

This is something we can probably both agree on. The quality of politicians these days is pretty poor.

This is something we can probably both agree on. The quality of politicians these days is pretty poor.
Agreed. I don’t know anything about you so I try not to assume too much. It seems like you hate Trump. I get that. He gives plenty of ammunition to feel that way. The reason guys like me support him isn’t because we like him and everything he does or says. It’s because we like the results of his policies. We LOVE him because he’s fighting a battle against those “low quality” politicians and bureaucrats in Washington, including Republicans. We feel like he’s doing it for us.
I think we can agree that the halls of Congress are a cesspool of corrupt, power hungry hypocrites and we’d be better off replacing all of them and going to term limits. I overlook what I don’t like about him and see that he’s getting things done to help America be a better place. Who else has the fortitude to fight that battle? Most would cave and morph into the mold of what the swamp wants their president to be.

Yeah you hit it right on the money here soldier and I agree with you wholeheartedly. I wouldn't vote for Joe Biden under normal circumstances. His appeal is that he's better than Trump and what I mean by that is that he's more likely to adhere to institutional norms, rule of law etc.

Reactions: Raoul2
Yeah you hit it right on the money here soldier and I agree with you wholeheartedly. I wouldn't vote for Joe Biden under normal circumstances. His appeal is that he's better than Trump and what I mean by that is that he's more likely to adhere to institutional norms, rule of law etc.

I suspect that's why he's leading in all of the polls. People are genuinely appalled at Trump's behavior and are going out of their way to vote against him.

Agreed. I don’t know anything about you so I try not to assume too much. It seems like you hate Trump. I get that. He gives plenty of ammunition to feel that way. The reason guys like me support him isn’t because we like him and everything he does or says. It’s because we like the results of his policies. We LOVE him because he’s fighting a battle against those “low quality” politicians and bureaucrats in Washington, including Republicans. We feel like he’s doing it for us.
I think we can agree that the halls of Congress are a cesspool of corrupt, power hungry hypocrites and we’d be better off replacing all of them and going to term limits. I overlook what I don’t like about him and see that he’s getting things done to help America be a better place. Who else has the fortitude to fight that battle? Most would cave and morph into the mold of what the swamp wants their president to be.
Term limits, now that would be better than any president that could get in office. I dont ever seeing it happening as the corruption is too thick.

Raoul, Trump has spent almost ONE TRILLION rebuilding the Military, restructuring the VA, allowing private doctors.etc.
Military vast majority will vote Trump
Ploce Unions that Historically back Dems, backed Hillary, are NOW backing Trump!
Buckle up
52 more months
I see someone is off their meds again. I guess I have to school you about military spending just like I had to do for a few other clowns who say that stupid shit. I can tell that you're not a veteran because even veterans who support Trump don't say that dumb shit. Trump didn't spend no fckin 1 trillion dollars rebuilding the military. Military spending has increased by about $100 billion during the Trump administration which is a far cry from a trillion dollars. Republicans typically spend more on defense than democrats. The TRUTH is that the majority of the money for military spending is used for the maintenance and upkeep/upgrades of existing equipment, bases, military pay and benefits for active duty and retirees like myself. Obama signed the VA Choice Act in 2014 that Trump is trying to take credit for. Lastly most of the major labor unions which include the Teamsters, UAW, Pipefitters, Teachers Unions all have endorsed Biden. There fixed it for you.

Last edited:
I see someone is off there meds again. I guess I have to school you about military spending just like I had to do for a few other clowns who say that stupid shit. I can tell that you're not a veteran because even veterans who support Trump don't say that dumb shit. Trump didn't spend no fckin 1 trillion dollars rebuilding the military. Military spending has increased by about $100 billion during the Trump administration which is a far cry from a trillion dollars. Republicans typically spend more on defense than democrats. The TRUTH is that the majority of the money for military spending is used for the maintenance and upkeep/upgrades of existing equipment, bases, military pay and benefits for active duty and retirees like myself. Obama signed the VA Choice Act in 2014 that Trump is trying to take credit for. Lastly most of the major labor unions which include the Teamsters, UAW, Pipefitters, Teachers Unions all have endorsed Biden. There fixed it for you.
You dont need to school me on shit, normie. Pffffft
You dont know how to read a complete budget, and how items are buried in different line items.
52 more months!!!!!!!!
BUCKLE UP

This is where facts and evidence based inquiry comes in handy. The Trump side is based in lies and conspiracy theories, all of which are easily debunked by anyone who follows factual information.
The Biden side is based on racism, Marxist, communist, looting, destroying private property, police, law and order, our constitution and our country.

Norm you Do Realize Biden will only be there until the elections, How Do you Feel about Kamala ?,,,,,,,, she's the one that gets to Drive,,,,,,,,, Biden is a Place Holder ,,,, think about that

Military support for Trump is lower than his level of support among the American public.

SWza7NQ.png

Reactions: normsmith
I dont have a "favorable" opinion of Trump most of the time either but I'm still voting for him.

You can be neutral on someone and still vote for them, but to have an unfavorable opinion of someone and still put yourself through the trouble of getting off the couch, driving to a polling station, waiting in line etc - I don't know how you do it.

You can be neutral on someone and still vote for them, but to have an unfavorable opinion of someone and still put yourself through the trouble of getting off the couch, driving to a polling station, waiting in line etc - I don't know how you do it.

Its not that much trouble. Probably the easiest thing I will do that day. I almost didnt vote in 2016 because I didnt want my name attached to Trump but the thought of Hillary in the White House forced my hand. I truly believe the liberal agenda for this country will be the end of it. Its counter to what I feel America is....its just a matter of time before Bernie and AOC types are the main stream of that party...if they arent already. A lot of things Trump does makes me cringe but I agree with most of his policy decisions...so he gets my vote. I would prefer a moral upstanding American but neither party can seem to put forward that. I will never vote for the liberal agenda no matter who is put forth by the GOP.

Reactions: mahb and CFSteve
Its not that much trouble. Probably the easiest thing I will do that day. I almost didnt vote in 2016 because I didnt want my name attached to Trump but the thought of Hillary in the White House forced my hand. I truly believe the liberal agenda for this country will be the end of it. Its counter to what I feel America is....its just a matter of time before Bernie and AOC types are the main stream of that party...if they arent already. A lot of things Trump does makes me cringe but I agree with most of his policy decisions...so he gets my vote. I would prefer a moral upstanding American but neither party can seem to put forward that. I will never vote for the liberal agenda no matter who is put forth by the GOP.
I guess I can see your rational and I commend you for your honesty and in seeing Trump for who really unlike some of these mindless sheep on here. The question then becomes would you rather have someone in office who has a liberal agenda which I don't think Biden will. The other alternative is Trump who seems to think that he's a king who is answerable or accountable to no one. His full on assault on the rule of law and our very democracy should scare the shit out of everyone regardless of party. He's encouraging Americans to commit felonies by trying to vote twice for christs sake! I'm not a big AOC fan for the record, she lost me when she blocked Amazon and all of those good paying jobs from setting up shop in her district. Talking about biting off your nose to spite your face.

Norm what makes you think Biden be a moderate ? Do you think he will finish his 4 year term if he wins ?

A friendly reminder of what a galactic scumbag this guy is - which may also be part of the reason the military support Biden.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT