ADVERTISEMENT

"Unbreakable" bones prompt a hunt for genes

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
This is for people that appreciate science and fancy book learnin. Not people that deny science like global warming...and support presidents that can't read.

This is a story I have been following that is amazing from my home state. They can't break the bones of this skeleton. They have been researching why almost 20 years. This will be tied to very important research for healthcare purposes.

https://medicine.yale.edu/news/printarticle/unbreakable-bones-prompt-a-hunt-for-genes.aspx

This is for people that appreciate science and fancy book learnin. Not people that deny science like global warming...and support presidents that can't read.

This is a story I have been following that is amazing from my home state. They can't break the bones of this skeleton. They have been researching why almost 20 years. This will be tied to very important research for healthcare purposes.

https://medicine.yale.edu/news/printarticle/unbreakable-bones-prompt-a-hunt-for-genes.aspx

You appreciate science then make statement President can’t read ? I thought you’d be off giving lectures on quantum physics or teaching Advarkas. You can’t take yourself seriously.

I just wish that they would have figured this out before I started racing Motocross 33 years ago. It could have saved me a lot of pain and down time over the years. :(

Reactions: ZEKEMUG
Not sure why I wasted time reading the article, but clearly the OP did not. He must have been looking in the mirror when writing this.

No where in this article does it say a skeleton’s bones were unbreakable. In fact, they stated, of the family members studied, none had a history of fractures. They had higher bone density than normal people. It never says theor bones can’t be broken.

Horrible analysis by OP and ridiculous interpretation of science and analogy to a movie used to explain to the layperson. Wow!

Not sure why I wasted time reading the article, but clearly the OP did not. He must have been looking in the mirror when writing this.

No where in this article does it say a skeleton’s bones were unbreakable. In fact, they stated, of the family members studied, none had a history of fractures. It never says they can’t be broken.

Horrible analysis by OP and ridiculous interpretation of science and analogy to a movie used to explain to the layperson. Wow!

This is for people that appreciate science and fancy book learnin. Probably out by the cement pond.

Reactions: BreakingCane

No where in this article does it say a skeleton’s bones were unbreakable. In fact, they stated, of the family members studied, none had a history of fractures. They had higher bone density than normal people. It never says theor bones can’t be broken.

But, but, but.....he went to Southern Connecticut State. Although that school is ranked in the bottom tier of the regional school rankings in the North East only (regional schools arent in the regular rankings of normal schools) .....its not dead last in the North East....so maybe he can walk and chew gum at the same time?

But, but, but.....he went to Southern Connecticut State. Although that school is ranked in the bottom tier of the regional school rankings in the North East only (regional schools arent in the regular rankings of normal schools) .....its not dead last in the North East....so maybe he can walk and chew gum at the same time?
Dude gets exposed again, never to return!

someone-with-common-sense-in-and-hes-gone-13559010.png

CD I guess the problem is I don’t appreciate science and fancy book learning.

All science is a HOAX!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT