ADVERTISEMENT

unreal what happened in Orlando

Another horrendous mass murder with an automatic weapon by some deranged gay-hater. This was not like Paris. He was not out to kill Westerners generally - he was born and lived here - but only gays; look at whom he targeted. Sadly, this type of mass shooting has become too common in this country, and will only increase in the future, given our insane gun culture.

It's so easy for mentally deranged and in this case, a person with suspected jihadist ties, to get weapons whose only use is to kill efficiently.
This automatic weapon has no legitimate use for hunting or self protection. But Congress is too cowardly to restrict sales due to gun lobby pimp the NRA.

We have two problems going on and it is time we acknowledge them both...
- guns should be harder to buy and we should not be able to buy assault weapons
- radical Islam is a major problem and our president needs to man up and admit it even if it doesn't align to his worldview of how he would like it to be

Terrible tragedy.

How can anyone with an IQ above 17 bring gun laws into this? Killing people is illegal. That did not stop this fukhead from killing 50 people did it? If that style of gun was illegal but that fukhead really wanted one do you think he would have have said, well I really want to kill a bunch of people with an assault rifle, but since they are illegal I will have to find some other way to kill them. I don't want to posses an illegal gun. I could get in trouble for that.

Gun laws prevent law abiding citizens from protecting themselves.

I do not own a gun BTW.

I find it funny how half of you guys are judging muslims

I was raised in America, I love my country, I volunteer for many charities but
yet somebody says " I guess you know what side I'm on "

The side I am on is that guy being DEAD
The side I am on is the victims who cannot continue

Problem is you guys want to blame without even understanding anything.

I'm done with this thread, my prayers for the victims, families and friends

and GOD BLESS AMERICA

Reactions: Brooks B
I can tell you don't really know the Bible or know the difference between Text , context and co-text. In this case you are talking it out of context, nor do you know the difference between the Law, what Christ did and why he came. God ordered many nations and their people killed. All of them, men women, children, even their live stock. You can pick out anything you like and I'll show you why it was said and the reason behind it. Alah is a finite God not YHWY or the Great I AM. If you want to have this debate we can but I promise you'll lose. If he orders someone killed he has the right to restore that life, we do not. The Sadducees and Hypocrites as Jesus called them had many Laws that were made by them and they were told of by one of the many writers of the 66 books in the Bible. That doesn't mean the were meant to be followed now. I'm an apologist of the Christian Judea world view and I'll stack that view against any you bring to the table.

Post it.....then explain why. Because you said it wasn't in the bible.

Terrible tragedy.

How can anyone with an IQ above 17 bring gun laws into this? Killing people is illegal. That did not stop this fukhead from killing 50 people did it? If that style of gun was illegal but that fukhead really wanted one do you think he would have have said, well I really want to kill a bunch of people with an assault rifle, but since they are illegal I will have to find some other way to kill them. I don't want to posses an illegal gun. I could get in trouble for that.

Gun laws prevent law abiding citizens from protecting themselves.

I do not own a gun BTW.
An automatic or semi automatic assault rifle is not necessary for self protection. Except in a war. Ridiculous for hunting. We actually had a ban on assault rifles and did not have mass shootings for a time. If somebody has to jump through hoops to buy one of these weapons unlawfully it will have an impact on the numbers out there. Ban ammo for these weapons so even if one gets one unlawfully finding ammo is another hoop. The gun lobby and NRA have got to end the non sense.

Actually, you made the claim....that it was not in the bible. You were wrong.

I said it didn't say kill people then you changed it to say it says stone them. Now post it, you aren't, cause that means you're gonna have to read it. You can't just take one sentence and make the blanket claim you made. There is a scripture before and after that text. Stop listening to what you've read on the webz by retards who never read the Bible. While we're on the topic, what is your world view? Or do you even have one?

Last edited:
An automatic or semi automatic assault rifle is not necessary for self protection. Except in a war. Ridiculous for hunting. We actually had a ban on assault rifles and did not have mass shootings for a time. If somebody has to jump through hoops to buy one of these weapons unlawfully it will have an impact on the numbers out there. Ban ammo for these weapons so even if one gets one unlawfully finding ammo is another hoop. The gun lobby and NRA have got to end the non sense.

So you think the people should have to have bolt action rifles and arrows while the police and government have fully automatic weapons? It's not about hunting, it's about protection from evil and a police state. I'm willing to fight the police and out gov if need be to ensure my freedom. Are you going to say that governments aren't oppressive? That at any point they can make laws to take everything you have? Seen your taxes lately?

Reactions: skelly6142
So you think the people should have to have bolt action rifles and arrows while the police and government have fully automatic weapons? It's not about hunting, it's about protection from evil and a police state. I'm willing to fight the police and out gov if need be to ensure my freedom. Are you going to say that governments aren't oppressive? That at any point they can make laws to take everything you have? Seen your taxes lately?

So you're going to fight police with your semi automatic assault rifle? Seriously? And the IRS? The government isn't evil. We have many imbeciles serving in Congress that are beholden to multi national corporations that are evil. Mitch McConnell comes to mind. Most government workers are ordinary folks who do good and necessary work. Cops, firefighters, child protective services, sanitation, postal, teachers, IRS (without revenue we have no schools, no roads, no law enforcement, no public or private hospitals, no airports, no publicly financed college football stadiums).
So put away the silly libertarian b.s. and admit you rely on one or more of these often maligned government employees to get through day. It's symbiotic.

Both CNN and Fox have reported the Orlando Massacre as the WORST MASS SHOOTING IN U.S. HISTORY.

Already 50 dead, and another 53 are hospitalized. The death toll will inevitably rise over the next 7-14 days.

If this awful mass shooting does not once and for all prove that there HAS to be a GLOBAL (led by the U.S.) coalition to ERADICATE radical Islamic terrorists, then nothing will. These types of people need to be ERADICATED. Not arrested; not interrogated; not imprisoned... ERADICATED.

Fortunately, the death toll has pulled back to 49 for now, as they originally included the shooter himself as #50. There are only 4 to 5 victims hospitalized in critical condition. Hopefully those folks pull through and the death toll stays at 49.

But then again, his EX WIFE said he wasnt religious at all, what connection?
no proof of anything other than speculation because of his name, and yeah bro, justify however you want when anyone thats not WHITE AMERICAN is ghetto or a terrosit when it comes to mass shootings.

Wrong! Witnesses have stated that he yelled "Allah Akbar" (God is great) and pledged his allegiance to ISIS before he began his killing spree. The FBI has confirmed this. Get your facts straight.
Political Correctness has gone astray. The only people you can criticize in society are white Christian males. And I say fuk that shit.!
And it's amazing to me how many Islamic terrorists apologists there are on this site. Just amazing.
ISIS has already killed thousands of Christians in the territories they have conquered. And the left-wing media in this country doesn't even mention it, except for Fox News.
Islamic terrorists kill an average of 28,000 innocent people around the world every year. Try to defend that.
And a white American like Tim McVeigh killed 168 people in Oklahoma City in 1995. And I condemn him in the harshest terms. And before you say he was a Christian, well he wasn't. He was an atheist.

Reactions: skelly6142
There are already 20,000 gun laws in the books, at the local, state and federal levels.
The FBI interrogated this monster twice in 2013 and once in 2014. I don't know all the details and the FBI is the best law enforcement unit in the world. But they may have dropped the ball on this one. I'm just saying it's possible.

So you're going to fight police with your semi automatic assault rifle? Seriously? And the IRS? The government isn't evil. We have many imbeciles serving in Congress that are beholden to multi national corporations that are evil. Mitch McConnell comes to mind. Most government workers are ordinary folks who do good and necessary work. Cops, firefighters, child protective services, sanitation, postal, teachers, IRS (without revenue we have no schools, no roads, no law enforcement, no public or private hospitals, no airports, no publicly financed college football stadiums).
So put away the silly libertarian b.s. and admit you rely on one or more of these often maligned government employees to get through day. It's symbiotic.

I don't have too though. You do! This gov is oppressive more than it a protector. You can give up your guns and let them come take all your shit and throw you it jail for no reason but I'll die before that happens. You trust this gov? You're a dumb ass. And the average man that works for them have a hard choice to make. They'll come get your ass too. Look at what the military is doing, fully automated everything which takes the human element out of it. You don't think they'll turn that around and attack the people who don't want to do exactly as they say? Please. Look at how huge our gov is? Why? And they will use the local guys to shut your ass up. Let's see what laws they come with next, they are up to 5000 new laws a year? When push comes to shove who's gonna take care of you? Not you because you'll have a damn sling shot! You're the exact type of person that's going to die when the gov fails and believe me it's well on its way.

Wrong! Witnesses have stated that he yelled "Allah Akbar" (God is great) and pledged his allegiance to ISIS before he began his killing spree. The FBI has confirmed this. Get your facts straight.
Political Correctness has gone astray. The only people you can criticize in society are white Christian males. And I say fuk that shit.!
And it's amazing to me how many Islamic terrorists apologists there are on this site. Just amazing.
ISIS has already killed thousands of Christians in the territories they have conquered. And the left-wing media in this country doesn't even mention it, except for Fox News.
Islamic terrorists kill an average of 28,000 innocent people around the world every year. Try to defend that.
And a white American like Tim McVeigh killed 168 people in Oklahoma City in 1995. And I condemn him in the harshest terms. And before you say he was a Christian, well he wasn't. He was an atheist.

Plus .. during the shooting he called 911 and said he was doing this in the name of ISIS.

No matter how much we may disagree on this thread on some of the events of yesterday morning in Orlando and why they happened, we can all agree on two things:

o It was a horrific tragedy of massive proportions, and
o We remain united as Cane brothers who love our team unconditionally.

Reactions: BreakingCane
No matter how much we may disagree on this thread on some of the events of yesterday morning in Orlando and why they happened, we can all agree on two things:

I remain united to some not all

If we don't fight we will get run over. History proves it, you can blame it on whatever you wish.
How do you fight hatred and where do you fight hatred at? History had proven that their is no defense for hatred, so how do you plan for such a horrible act, for school shootings, theater shooting, club shooting etc... I sadly say there's no defense, because we have no idea who's full of hatred and who's not..

I said it didn't say kill people then you changed it to say it says stone them. Now post it, you aren't, cause that means you're gonna have to read it. You can't just take one sentence and make the blanket claim you made. There is a scripture before and after that text. Stop listening to what you've read on the webz by retards who never read the Bible. While we're on the topic, what is your world view? Or do you even have one?
Deuteronomy Chapter 17 דְּבָרִים
א לֹא-תִזְבַּח לַיהוָה אֱלֹהֶיךָ שׁוֹר וָשֶׂה, אֲשֶׁר יִהְיֶה בוֹ מוּם--כֹּל, דָּבָר רָע: כִּי תוֹעֲבַת יְהוָה אֱלֹהֶיךָ, הוּא. {ס} 1 Thou shalt not sacrifice unto the LORD thy God an ox, or a sheep, wherein is a blemish, even any evil thing; for that is an abomination unto the LORD thy God. {S}
ב
כִּי-יִמָּצֵא בְקִרְבְּךָ בְּאַחַד שְׁעָרֶיךָ, אֲשֶׁר-יְהוָה אֱלֹהֶיךָ נֹתֵן לָךְ: אִישׁ אוֹ-אִשָּׁה, אֲשֶׁר יַעֲשֶׂה אֶת-הָרַע בְּעֵינֵי יְהוָה-אֱלֹהֶיךָ--לַעֲבֹר בְּרִיתוֹ. 2 If there be found in the midst of thee, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that doeth that which is evil in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing His covenant,
ג וַיֵּלֶךְ, וַיַּעֲבֹד אֱלֹהִים אֲחֵרִים, וַיִּשְׁתַּחוּ, לָהֶם; וְלַשֶּׁמֶשׁ אוֹ לַיָּרֵחַ, אוֹ לְכָל-צְבָא הַשָּׁמַיִם--אֲשֶׁר לֹא-צִוִּיתִי. 3 and hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, or the sun, or the moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have commanded not;
ד
וְהֻגַּד-לְךָ, וְשָׁמָעְתָּ; וְדָרַשְׁתָּ הֵיטֵב--וְהִנֵּה אֱמֶת נָכוֹן הַדָּבָר, נֶעֶשְׂתָה הַתּוֹעֵבָה הַזֹּאת בְּיִשְׂרָאֵל. 4 and it be told thee, and thou hear it, then shalt thou inquire diligently, and, behold, if it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel;
ה וְהוֹצֵאתָ אֶת-הָאִישׁ הַהוּא אוֹ אֶת-הָאִשָּׁה הַהִוא אֲשֶׁר עָשׂוּ אֶת-הַדָּבָר הָרָע הַזֶּה, אֶל-שְׁעָרֶיךָ--אֶת-הָאִישׁ, אוֹ אֶת-הָאִשָּׁה; וּסְקַלְתָּם בָּאֲבָנִים, וָמֵתוּ. 5 then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, who have done this evil thing, unto thy gates, even the man or the woman; and thou shalt stone them with stones, that they die.
ו
עַל-פִּי שְׁנַיִם עֵדִים, אוֹ שְׁלֹשָׁה עֵדִים--יוּמַת הַמֵּת: לֹא יוּמַת, עַל-פִּי עֵד אֶחָד. 6 At the mouth of two witnesses, or three witnesses, shall he that is to die be put to death; at the mouth of one witness he shall not be put to death.
ז יַד הָעֵדִים תִּהְיֶה-בּוֹ בָרִאשֹׁנָה, לַהֲמִיתוֹ, וְיַד כָּל-הָעָם, בָּאַחֲרֹנָה; וּבִעַרְתָּ הָרָע, מִקִּרְבֶּךָ. {פ} 7 The hand of the witnesses shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. So thou shalt put away the evil from the midst of thee. {P}
ח
כִּי יִפָּלֵא מִמְּךָ דָבָר לַמִּשְׁפָּט, בֵּין-דָּם לְדָם בֵּין-דִּין לְדִין וּבֵין נֶגַע לָנֶגַע--דִּבְרֵי רִיבֹת, בִּשְׁעָרֶיךָ: וְקַמְתָּ וְעָלִיתָ--אֶל-הַמָּקוֹם, אֲשֶׁר יִבְחַר יְהוָה אֱלֹהֶיךָ בּוֹ. 8 If there arise a matter too hard for thee in judgment, between blood and blood, between plea and plea, and between stroke and stroke, even matters of controversy within thy gates; then shalt thou arise, and get thee up unto the place which the LORD thy God shall choose.
ט וּבָאתָ, אֶל-הַכֹּהֲנִים הַלְוִיִּם, וְאֶל-הַשֹּׁפֵט, אֲשֶׁר יִהְיֶה בַּיָּמִים הָהֵם; וְדָרַשְׁתָּ וְהִגִּידוּ לְךָ, אֵת דְּבַר הַמִּשְׁפָּט. 9 And thou shall come unto the priests the Levites, and unto the judge that shall be in those days; and thou shalt inquire; and they shall declare unto thee the sentence of judgment.
י וְעָשִׂיתָ, עַל-פִּי הַדָּבָר אֲשֶׁר יַגִּידוּ לְךָ, מִן-הַמָּקוֹם הַהוּא, אֲשֶׁר יִבְחַר יְהוָה; וְשָׁמַרְתָּ לַעֲשׂוֹת, כְּכֹל אֲשֶׁר יוֹרוּךָ. 10 And thou shalt do according to the tenor of the sentence, which they shall declare unto thee from that place which the LORD shall choose; and thou shalt observe to do according to all that they shall teach thee.
יא עַל-פִּי הַתּוֹרָה אֲשֶׁר יוֹרוּךָ, וְעַל-הַמִּשְׁפָּט אֲשֶׁר-יֹאמְרוּ לְךָ--תַּעֲשֶׂה: לֹא תָסוּר, מִן-הַדָּבָר אֲשֶׁר-יַגִּידוּ לְךָ--יָמִין וּשְׂמֹאל. 11 According to the law which they shall teach thee, and according to the judgment which they shall tell thee, thou shalt do; thou shalt not turn aside from the sentence which they shall declare unto thee, to the right hand, nor to the left.
יב וְהָאִישׁ אֲשֶׁר-יַעֲשֶׂה בְזָדוֹן, לְבִלְתִּי שְׁמֹעַ אֶל-הַכֹּהֵן הָעֹמֵד לְשָׁרֶת שָׁם אֶת-יְהוָה אֱלֹהֶיךָ, אוֹ, אֶל-הַשֹּׁפֵט--וּמֵת הָאִישׁ הַהוּא, וּבִעַרְתָּ הָרָע מִיִּשְׂרָאֵל. 12 And the man that doeth presumptuously, in not hearkening unto the priest that standeth to minister there before the LORD thy God, or unto the judge, even that man shall die; and thou shalt exterminate the evil from Israel.
יג וְכָל-הָעָם, יִשְׁמְעוּ וְיִרָאוּ; וְלֹא יְזִידוּן, עוֹד. {ס} 13 And all the people shall hear, and fear, and do no more presumptuously. {S}
יד
כִּי-תָבֹא אֶל-הָאָרֶץ, אֲשֶׁר יְהוָה אֱלֹהֶיךָ נֹתֵן לָךְ, וִירִשְׁתָּהּ, וְיָשַׁבְתָּה בָּהּ; וְאָמַרְתָּ, אָשִׂימָה עָלַי מֶלֶךְ, כְּכָל-הַגּוֹיִם, אֲשֶׁר סְבִיבֹתָי. 14 When thou art come unto the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, and shalt possess it, and shalt dwell therein; and shalt say: 'I will set a king over me, like all the nations that are round about me';
טו שׂוֹם תָּשִׂים עָלֶיךָ מֶלֶךְ, אֲשֶׁר יִבְחַר יְהוָה אֱלֹהֶיךָ בּוֹ: מִקֶּרֶב אַחֶיךָ, תָּשִׂים עָלֶיךָ מֶלֶךְ--לֹא תוּכַל לָתֵת עָלֶיךָ אִישׁ נָכְרִי, אֲשֶׁר לֹא-אָחִיךָ הוּא. 15 thou shalt in any wise set him king over thee, whom the LORD thy God shall choose; one from among thy brethren shalt thou set king over thee; thou mayest not put a foreigner over thee, who is not thy brother.
טז רַק, לֹא-יַרְבֶּה-לּוֹ סוּסִים, וְלֹא-יָשִׁיב אֶת-הָעָם מִצְרַיְמָה, לְמַעַן הַרְבּוֹת סוּס; וַיהוָה, אָמַר לָכֶם, לֹא תֹסִפוּן לָשׁוּב בַּדֶּרֶךְ הַזֶּה, עוֹד. 16 Only he shall not multiply horses to himself, nor cause the people to return to Egypt, to the end that he should multiply horses; forasmuch as the LORD hath said unto you: 'Ye shall henceforth return no more that way.'
יז וְלֹא יַרְבֶּה-לּוֹ נָשִׁים, וְלֹא יָסוּר לְבָבוֹ; וְכֶסֶף וְזָהָב, לֹא יַרְבֶּה-לּוֹ מְאֹד. 17 Neither shall he multiply wives to himself, that his heart turn not away; neither shall he greatly multiply to himself silver and gold.
יח וְהָיָה כְשִׁבְתּוֹ, עַל כִּסֵּא מַמְלַכְתּוֹ--וְכָתַב לוֹ אֶת-מִשְׁנֵה הַתּוֹרָה הַזֹּאת, עַל-סֵפֶר, מִלִּפְנֵי, הַכֹּהֲנִים הַלְוִיִּם. 18 And it shall be, when he sitteth upon the throne of his kingdom, that he shall write him a copy of this law in a book, out of that which is before the priests the Levites.
יט וְהָיְתָה עִמּוֹ, וְקָרָא בוֹ כָּל-יְמֵי חַיָּיו--לְמַעַן יִלְמַד, לְיִרְאָה אֶת-יְהוָה אֱלֹהָיו, לִשְׁמֹר אֶת-כָּל-דִּבְרֵי הַתּוֹרָה הַזֹּאת וְאֶת-הַחֻקִּים הָאֵלֶּה, לַעֲשֹׂתָם. 19 And it shall be with him, and he shall read therein all the days of his life; that he may learn to fear the LORD his God, to keep all the words of this law and these statutes, to do them;
כ לְבִלְתִּי רוּם-לְבָבוֹ מֵאֶחָיו, וּלְבִלְתִּי סוּר מִן-הַמִּצְוָה יָמִין וּשְׂמֹאול--לְמַעַן יַאֲרִיךְ יָמִים עַל-מַמְלַכְתּוֹ הוּא וּבָנָיו, בְּקֶרֶב יִשְׂרָאֵל. {ס} 20 that his heart be not lifted up above his brethren, and that he turn not aside from the commandment, to the right hand, or to the left; to the end that he may prolong his days in his kingdom, he and his children, in the midst of Israel. {S}

Reactions: pimpstick420
the idea that you can't take one sentence.....should apply to all religions ( which all have contradicting messages).

Here is your reponse!

Gates' here means the open spaces near the gates where the judicial proceedings took place (Nehemiah 8:1,3; Job 29:7)."[4]Thus, criminals were executed "outside the camp" in the period of the wanderings, and outside the city in later times. This was considered to be very significant among the Hebrews. Stephen was stoned outside the city (Acts 7:58), and even our Lord Jesus Christ "suffered without (outside) the camp" (Hebrews 13:12).

The stern commandments here to put idolaters to death is frowned upon by some whose misguided notions about "a God of love" cause them to criticize a passage such as this. It is true, of course, that Ezekiel wrote, "I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord God" (Ezekiel 18:32).

"Capital punishment of idolaters was not a desirable thing per se, but it was enjoined out of regard to the welfare of the whole nation and the security of the central government. God was the King of Israel, and the worship of another God was simply high treason, thus deserving the most severe penalty."[5]

Now, if you do believe the he was the creator then to play with him is folly. The one thing about the Old Testament that people don't realize is that this wasn'r a time like now where we don't actually see God. He was with the Israelite buy pillar of Cloud and Fire. They had no excuse. He saved their ass plenty of times. You see, this was him ordering his own people who disobeyed him to be done this way, way back when he was with them. They were his people. Now, does this mean that the Bible says stone or kill people now? Hell no, but you brought it up like it does and tried to compare it to the Koran. You do know that if you try to debate a Muslim like this about the Koran he'll tell you to **** off that the Koran is untouchable. Questioning the Koran is punishable buy death too. The only thing I can say about he Bible is this. For 2000 years it's been up for scrutiny, Kings nd nations have tried to eradicate it, and it hasn't happened. Still the most sold book in the world. Christians believe that Gods word will forever stand and we stand on that word, and every bit of it is true and everything it says will happen or already has. It's up for as much post modern deconstructionism you can bring! You ready for round 2? I warn you, it's not me you're battling against though! Lol

Last edited:
Here is your reponse!

Gates' here means the open spaces near the gates where the judicial proceedings took place (Nehemiah 8:1,3; Job 29:7)."[4]Thus, criminals were executed "outside the camp" in the period of the wanderings, and outside the city in later times. This was considered to be very significant among the Hebrews. Stephen was stoned outside the city (Acts 7:58), and even our Lord Jesus Christ "suffered without (outside) the camp" (Hebrews 13:12).

The stern commandments here to put idolaters to death is frowned upon by some whose misguided notions about "a God of love" cause them to criticize a passage such as this. It is true, of course, that Ezekiel wrote, "I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord God" (Ezekiel 18:32).

"Capital punishment of idolaters was not a desirable thing per se, but it was enjoined out of regard to the welfare of the whole nation and the security of the central government. God was the King of Israel, and the worship of another God was simply high treason, thus deserving the most severe penalty."[5]

Now, if you do believe the he was the creator then to play with him is folly. The one thing about the Old Testament that people don't realize is that this wasn'r a time like now where we don't actually see God. He was with the Israelite buy pillar of Cloud and Fire. They had no excuse. He saved their ass plenty of times. You see, this was him ordering his own people who disobeyed him to be done this way, way back when he was with them. They were his people. Now, does this mean that the Bible says stone or kill people now? Hell no, but you brought it up like it does and tried to compare it to the Koran. You do know that if you try to debate a Muslim like this about the Koran he'll tell you to **** off that the Koran is untouchable. Questioning the Koran is punishable buy death too. The only thing I can say about he Bible is this. For 2000 years it's been up for scrutiny, Kings nd nations have tried to eradicate it, and it hasn't happened. Still the most sold book in the world. Christians believe that Gods word will forever stand and we stand on that word, and every bit of it is true and everything it says will happen or already has.

look bro, we are on the same team. I'm Christian. I don't agree what is happening in the name of Islam either. But I know many muslims and have for years....this isn't a doctrine that is the norm. Radicals, have decided to pick and choose passages and ignore the ones that advocate peace. I responded to your post, because you said there were not any messages in our bible that were similar (there are). We've had civil discourse, which i appreciate. Go Canes.

Reactions: Uswagpak and 289fia
look bro, we are on the same team. I'm Christian. I don't agree what is happening in the name of Islam either. But I know many muslims and have for years....this isn't a doctrine that is the norm. Radicals, have decided to pick and choose passages and ignore the ones that advocate peace. I responded to your post, because you said there were not any messages in our bible that were similar (there are). We've had civil discourse, which i appreciate. Go Canes.

I see what you're saying, no beef here. Maybe we can eat some bacon together one day! ;)

Reactions: BreakingCane
eagle, I am amazed, utterly amazed, by how many Islamic terrorist apologists there are on this site. And how many posters wanted to draw parallels between Christianity and Islam, when in fact there are none.

You are right for sure. This country was built on the basis of

Not sure where you came up with the idea that guns are owned solely for self defense or for hunting. The shooting sports have had unprecedented growth in the US over the past twenty years. There are a lot of the traditional sport venues .. skeet and trap .. using semi auto shotguns. That has been around as long as shotguns, hundreds of years. The semi auto tactical style rifle is used in a lot of different shooting sport matches that are held all over the country every weekend. Club matches are followed seasonally with regional and national championships.

Three gun competitions have grown significantly and, for firearms aficionados, are a way to develop a high degree of proficiency with firearms. Those matches involve a shooter using a rifle (generally an AR variant), semi-auto pistol (the 1911 is favored), and a semi-auto shotgun. It is not uncommon for shooters in those sports to own a dozen rifle, hand gun, shotgun systems. A competitor will shoot several hundred rounds in a match, and serious competitors will shoot 25,000 rounds a year in practice. There are literally millions of sport shooters who invest big dollars in high quality shooting platforms and the custom and semi custom firearms industry has flourished. This is a very diverse country that we are fortunate enough to live in. We cannot simply legislate away every persons individual freedoms because of an individuals deviant behavior.

Reactions: Tiv

love the canes yes but united hahaha.hell naw never!!!im united with a few.this shit divided as hell..on the real i don't think the cane fan base will ever like each other or be the same again..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT