ADVERTISEMENT

unreal what happened in Orlando

The shooter has been identified. Lives in Port St Lucie and parents are from Afghanistan

My friend in the Orlando area texted me 20 dead and 42 injured. City in lockdown mode right now.

That's correct, advarkas. Preliminary reports say that the terrorists went into a gay nightclub and began shooting.
More than half of the Muslims in the world, including here in the US, believe in Sharia Law, which says that gays should be killed. Awful. Just awful.

Just heard in the news that the number of killed and wounded is expected to rise.

Certainly I agree with all the condolences, sadness, dismay and revulsion. I disagree that now is not the time to give thought to our choices in November. While I won't bad mouth 1 party I will tell you I am a Veteran and I vote R. Neither choice is great but 1 party understands the danger of wide open borders and the reluctance to offend anyone but today 20 are dead and 42 injured. My guess is more will die. This is the sad state of affairs we and other peace loving people are faced with.

We are in a war with radical Islam .You would have to be suicidal to do what the European Union did with the migrants from the middle east. Obama and Clinton want to do the same thing here.Its insanity. The libs in their cozy houses scream xenophobia. Hopefully this is a wake up call. This will help Donald Trump.

And 1 more thing; I AM SO FUC*#ING TIRED OF HEARING a person who was on "The radar!" Same shyt in Paris and Boston and California.
Is this what they are saying? I cant find it. Did law enforcement have a file on him?

"of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, and leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing all limits!" Koran (26:165) A hadith by Mohammed later stated regarding homosexuals: "Kill the one who sodomizes and the one who lets it be done to him."

We are in a war with radical Islam .You would have to be suicidal to do what the European Union did with the migrants from the middle east. Obama and Clinton want to do the same thing here.Its insanity. The libs in their cozy houses scream xenophobia. Hopefully this is a wake up call. This will help Donald Trump.
Well, if you listen to Obama or Hillary, Radical Islamic terrorists doesn't exist

"of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, and leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing all limits!" Koran (26:165) A hadith by Mohammed later stated regarding homosexuals: "Kill the one who sodomizes and the one who lets it be done to him."

Yeah .. but if you go to the Bible .. there are similar passages regarding stoning to death males who have sex with males. Beheading those who are not with us. The major difference is that the "radical Islam" inventors .. are the ONLY ones who follow such ridiculous directives. Apparently all started in 1949 at either Colorado State College, when an Arab student, Sayyid Qutb, was totally grossed out by the appearance of students at a university dance .. skirts that showed a lot of leg when couples danced fast, tight fitting sweaters, couples making out. The dance was at a Congregationalist Church, and he thought the dance highlighted the "animalistic sexuality" of the American.This guy started his "anti Western" writings and incorporating the radical interpretation of Islamic writings .. and put them into a form of modern day radical Islamic teaching. Jihad was born.

Last edited:
Reactions: USMC/CANE
Yeah .. but if you go to the Bible .. there are similar passages regarding stoning to death males who have sex with males. Beheading those who are not with us. The major difference is that the "radical Islam" inventors .. are the ONLY ones who follow such ridiculous directives. Apparently all started in 1949 at either Colorado State of U of C, when an Arab student was totally grossed out by the appearance of students at a university dance .. skirts that showed a lot of leg when couples danced fast, tight fitting sweaters, couples making out. This guy started his "anti Western" writings and incorporating the radical interpretation of Islamic writings .. and put them into a form of modern day radical Islamic teaching. Jihad was born.

I am certainly not a biblical scholar, but my understanding is that those comments in the bible are in the old testament and that once Jesus came and died for your that made defunct most of these kinds of rules in the old testament. I'm sure someone here knows more about this than I do.

Yeah .. but if you go to the Bible .. there are similar passages regarding stoning to death males who have sex with males. Beheading those who are not with us. The major difference is that the "radical Islam" inventors .. are the ONLY ones who follow such ridiculous directives. Apparently all started in 1949 at either Colorado State of U of C, when an Arab student was totally grossed out by the appearance of students at a university dance .. skirts that showed a lot of leg when couples danced fast, tight fitting sweaters, couples making out. This guy started his "anti Western" writings and incorporating the radical interpretation of Islamic writings .. and put them into a form of modern day radical Islamic teaching. Jihad was born.

Teaching of Sharia law and killing of the infidel goes back to the days of allah and Muhammads writing of the quran

Last edited:
Difference between old testament, which was oral histories hundreds of years old, the New Testament, which was written, in most part 2-3 hundred years after the death of Christ and the Koran, is that the Koran was written during the life of Mohammed and shortly after his death. There are 14 different authors, but there is remarkable consistency between them. I only wish our politicians would bother to understand it. How can you make a successful war on someone without the least understanding of what motivates them? Game is at noon on ESPNU. Go canes.

Both CNN and Fox have reported the Orlando Massacre as the WORST MASS SHOOTING IN U.S. HISTORY.

Already 50 dead, and another 53 are hospitalized. The death toll will inevitably rise over the next 7-14 days.

If this awful mass shooting does not once and for all prove that there HAS to be a GLOBAL (led by the U.S.) coalition to ERADICATE radical Islamic terrorists, then nothing will. These types of people need to be ERADICATED. Not arrested; not interrogated; not imprisoned... ERADICATED.

Both CNN and Fox have reported the Orlando Massacre as the WORST MASS SHOOTING IN U.S. HISTORY.

Already 50 dead, and another 53 are hospitalized. The death toll will inevitably rise over the next 7-14 days.

If this awful mass shooting does not once and for all prove that there HAS to be a GLOBAL (led by the U.S.) coalition to ERADICATE radical Islamic terrorists, then nothing will. These types of people need to be ERADICATED. Not arrested; not interrogated; not imprisoned... ERADICATED.
I agree wholeheartedly.. unfortunately, complete eradication includes women and children and the current powers that would never allow that.. lib global leaders would never approve.. are they ****ing dumb or what???

Another horrendous mass murder with an automatic weapon by some deranged gay-hater. This was not like Paris. He was not out to kill Westerners generally - he was born and lived here - but only gays; look at whom he targeted. Sadly, this type of mass shooting has become too common in this country, and will only increase in the future, given our insane gun culture.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
Another horrendous mass murder with an automatic weapon by some deranged gay-hater. This was not like Paris. He was not out to kill Westerners generally - he was born and lived here - but only gays; look at whom he targeted. Sadly, this type of mass shooting has become too common in this country, and will only increase in the future, given our insane gun culture.

This had nothing to do with guns .. this had to do with an Islamic Jihad terrorist out to do the callings .. as he has been taught .. of the prophet. If a gun wasn't available .. he would have driven a car bomb, pirated a gasoline tanker, flown a fully fueled Cessna into the building, etc. There is a justification for profiling .. and this is another classic example.

Terrorists will find any method to kill people. Ask England, where guns are banned.

Funny how almost all of the mass murders in this country all involve AR 15s, AK 47s or the like. We had one unquestionably jihadist assault at the Boston Marathon using bombs; we have had far, far more using semi-automatic weapons. Notice one other big difference between the two incidents - in the jihadist attack in Boston, the murderers just wanted to butcher a crowd of people, and did not care who died - women, men, children, gays, straights. Here, this nut drove 1 1/2 hours to Orlando on a Saturday night specifically to massacre gays with, yes, his semi-automatic rifle.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
Funny how almost all of the mass murders in this country all involve AR 15s, AK 47s or the like. We had one unquestionably jihadist assault at the Boston Marathon using bombs; we have had far, far more using semi-automatic weapons. Notice one other big difference between the two incidents - in the jihadist attack in Boston, the murderers just wanted to butcher a crowd of people, and did not care who died - women, men, children, gays, straights. Here, this nut drove 1 1/2 hours to Orlando on a Saturday night specifically to massacre gays with, yes, his semi-automatic rifle.
Nothing is funny. The bomb in his vest would have done the trick as well, provided his AR 15 was unavailable.

Nothing is funny. The bomb in his vest would have done the trick as well, provided his AR 15 was unavailable.

He didn't have a bomb. That was part of the original report but later updated.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT