ADVERTISEMENT

unreal what happened in Orlando

I'm not lightening up Shaun. He has constantly and quickly weighed in on other subjects. But this doesn't fit his narrative and now a delay. Of course I understand the tragedy. Maybe he will quit his apology tour and make this country his priority. I'm sick of the politics of both sides. This crap cannot be allowed to happen in this country and must be called out quickly and with the most stern of language.

Quincy, my heart goes out to your family and friends. My daughter had a very good work friend form her salon die there and another w 3 bullets and fighting for his life right now as well. Many many prayers for all these people and families. Only by the grace of God was my own daughter not there with some of her friends last night as she had to go in early to work today and decided to stay home!

In 2014 the BBC did a study for terror attacks in November of 2014 world wide. Result: 664 attacks in which 5,042 died. A religion of peace (great web site) states that in 2015 there were 2,865 attacks in which 27.626 died. They also state that that number is probably understated. In the Arab world in every election since 1960, a majority of voters elected a radical Islamic government. Anticipating an idiotic reposte: Turkey is a country, oddly enough, populated by Turks, an aryan people. And yes, Turkey does not usually support a "radical" government. If you read the Koran, the radicals in the Moslem world are those who do not support the jihad. Mohammed: "The first duty of Moslems is to participate in or support the jihad."

I hate America because you're too stupid to understand that we need to pay our debts? You're also talking to someone who served in the marines so you can stop with hate America bullshit.

It's no longer debt if payment is made with IP they stole. You keep missing this.

Now all the Islamic groups are coming out and condemning this act. Where they he'll have they been the past 15 years? I call bullshit. They can't deny this one, and they don't want to get run off, can't take over if they do. And to all you idiots saying the Bible says kill like the Kuran does???! No where does the Bible say kill all those you don't submit to Christ. Unless they get rid of that book then their belief system is screwed! I do not trust none of them. Either they don't really believe the book or they are going to kill those who don't believe what they do. They already push Sharia law, and are being appointed as Judges here. You retards who want to vote for theDems/ liberals, better believe the very way of life we live now is at stake. You can keep your head in the sand if you want. If a Christan would have ran in there and killed a bunch of ******s you would have a different tone. Millions of people in the country better hope our Gov never fails, I'm gonna survive and I'm gone eat. Look forward to the clean up!

The old testament absolutely says stone people that worship other gods. Deuteronomy 17 I believe. It is easy to pick parts from either book and ignore others to promote a narrative.

Reactions: pimpstick420
It's no longer debt if payment is made with IP they stole. You keep missing this.

Yes because China will just say sure we stole intellectual property so your debt is forgiven. My god you are naive. It's actually scarey that people like you actually believe that this is how the world works. Luckily for me I can chose to stop having this mind numbing discussion with you.

I'm not lightening up Shaun. He has constantly and quickly weighed in on other subjects. But this doesn't fit his narrative and now a delay. Of course I understand the tragedy. Maybe he will quit his apology tour and make this country his priority. I'm sick of the politics of both sides. This crap cannot be allowed to happen in this country and must be called out quickly and with the most stern of language.

I understand your anger. What he should do is wage war on ISIS in a way that limits US casualties....oh wait, he is.

Reactions: kerem
Yes because China will just say sure we stole intellectual property so your debt is forgiven. My god you are naive. It's actually scarey that people like you actually believe that this is how the world works. Luckily for me I can chose to stop having this mind numbing discussion with you.
Where did I say it was easy? You sound bitter that Muslims are being taken to task or that Christians aren't behold in the same light. Whatever it is, you hate America given your deflection of the events of this morning into irrelevant arguments. Hopefully you'll be on the next plane or boat out of here if you still believe that.

While I see what you are trying to do, it's misguided, imo. Not trying to insult in any way....but to borrow money, then try to sneak out of repayment with a strategy you allow is bad. It also sends a terrible mesage to other people you owe and anone that would ever lend/invest in us moving forward.

While I see what you are trying to do, it's misguided, imo. Not trying to insult in any way....but to borrow money, then try to sneak out of repayment with a strategy you allow is bad. It also sends a terrible mesage to other people you owe and anone that would ever lend/invest in us moving forward.
Yeah, it sends a message to not hack into our companies, steal our IP, then try to sell the tech back to us, and think you'll get away with it.

Yeah, it sends a message to not hack into our companies, steal our IP, then try to sell the tech back to us, and think you'll get away with it.
Jesus bro, you must be young. We lost our leverage against IP when we asked the Chines to bail us out. Yes, we are still their biggest trading partner, but we owe the so much that they can wait it out.

Intellectual property is a private issue, governments can only get so involved.

Reactions: hurricaneshaun
Jesus bro, you must be young. We lost our leverage against IP when we asked the Chines to bail us out. Yes, we are still their biggest trading partner, but we owe the so much that they can wait it out.

Intellectual property is a private issue, governments can only get so involved.
Lol. You are naive if yourself think economic warfare and theft is not a big deal and should be defended by our USG. Giving things away is one thing, getting them stolen is another.

Lol. You are naive if yourself think economic warfare and theft is not a big deal and should be defended by our USG. Giving things away is one thing, getting them stolen is another.
You need proof. That's the issue, plus now we have government debt so we have less leverage to help private companies fight piracy..

Where did I say it was easy? You sound bitter that Muslims are being taken to task or that Christians aren't behold in the same light. Whatever it is, you hate America given your deflection of the events of this morning into irrelevant arguments. Hopefully you'll be on the next plane or boat out of here if you still believe that.

I have not posted once about Muslims or Christians or anything religious in this entire thread. I've discussed two things with you and that was the president's statement, which of course you were wrong about, and your brilliant plan erasing the national debt. And now YOU are deflecting from your stupid comments by throwing some religious rhetoric at me. You represent the worst of our country. Loud mouth and f*cking stupid. Dangerous combination.

Reactions: pimpstick420
I have not posted once about Muslims or Christians or anything religious in this entire thread. I've discussed two things with you and that was the president's statement, which of course you were wrong about, and your brilliant plan erasing the national debt. And now YOU are deflecting from your stupid comments by throwing some religious rhetoric at me. You represent the worst of our country. Loud mouth and f*cking stupid. Dangerous combination.

I thought you were leaving? You opened your mouth too soon in your defense of Obama and Muslims, my statement was 100% correct about Obama's remarks. He never said a word about Muslim or Islamic terrorism in his statement, and he blasted gun advocates. Oh, and just because you served in the military won't make anyone think any less of possible support to extremists. The Ft. Hood shooter is a clear example. You are the worst of this country and why we are laying down waiting to get run over. Good thing you are no longer in the military.

The fact that you believe I would want a President to actually say "Fvck you " to China shows your stupidity. The fact that I even engaged you on this has made be dumber.

Who gives a shit? The whole debt dicsussion was a deflection of the radical Muslim event that some are defending and others defending the lack of leadership against these clowns.

Agreed, this has nothing to do with China

I am so sick and tired of these assholes continuing to malign Islam.

This is the month of Ramadan. A blessed time to reflect and be closer to God.

Most of us work hard to maintain our blessed religion.

Then you have a gunman, with a Muslim name, kill innocent people at Night Club in Orlando. I don't care if you are Gay, Straight, Jew, Christian, Muslim, Atheist, Black, White, Man, Woman, Republican, Democrat.......

ALL people deserve to be treated with dignity and respect.

When will this end?

May God bless the innocent and their families.

I thought you were leaving? You opened your mouth too soon in your defense of Obama and Muslims, my statement was 100% correct about Obama's remarks. He never said a word about Muslim or Islamic terrorism in his statement, and he blasted gun advocates. Oh, and just because you served in the military won't make anyone think any less of possible support to extremists. The Ft. Hood shooter is a clear example. You are the worst of this country and why we are laying down waiting to get run over. Good thing you are no longer in the military.

Again never said a word about Muslims anywhere in this thread. So you're wrong saying I defended them. And of course you are wrong about the president's statement. You said he deflected away from terrorism and he clearly didn't. He said it was terroism 30 seconds into his statement. Now your bitch is that he won't say Islamic or Muslim terrorist. I hope if your boy wins and starts saying that kind of crap that you'll volunteer your services to fight. But I know your kind and you wouldn't dare. Too much of a loud mouth pu*sy to back up all your talk.

And as far as rest of your statement I won't even dignify that bullshit with a response. You are clearly dumb and clearly enjoy instigating shit. You were right about one thing. I should've stop exchanging post with your dumb ass a while back.

You called it. First words out of Obama's mouth, go after gun rights and deflect away from an act of terror by ISIS. Nothing will be done by this administration, and this just sealed Trump's presidency.

Again never said a word about Muslims anywhere in this thread. So you're wrong saying I defended them. And of course you are wrong about the president's statement. You said he deflected away from terrorism and he clearly didn't. He said it was terroism 30 seconds into his statement. Now your bitch is that he won't say Islamic or Muslim terrorist. I hope if your boy wins and starts saying that kind of crap that you'll volunteer your services to fight. But I know your kind and you wouldn't dare. Too much of a loud mouth pu*sy to back up all your talk.

And as far as rest of your statement I won't even dignify that bullshit with a response. You are clearly dumb and clearly enjoy instigating shit. You were right about one thing. I should've stop exchanging post with your dumb ass a while back.
You lose.

Reactions: IHeagledriver
Obama refuses to acknowledge radical Muslim terrorism.
What would it take for him to recognize and say that? What has to happen?
We have two problems going on and it is time we acknowledge them both...
- guns should be harder to buy and we should not be able to buy assault weapons
- radical Islam is a major problem and our president needs to man up and admit it even if it doesn't align to his worldview of how he would like it to be

Reactions: skelly6142
The old testament absolutely says stone people that worship other gods. Deuteronomy 17 I believe. It is easy to pick parts from either book and ignore others to promote a narrative.

I can tell you don't really know the Bible or know the difference between Text , context and co-text. In this case you are talking it out of context, nor do you know the difference between the Law, what Christ did and why he came. God ordered many nations and their people killed. All of them, men women, children, even their live stock. You can pick out anything you like and I'll show you why it was said and the reason behind it. Alah is a finite God not YHWY or the Great I AM. If you want to have this debate we can but I promise you'll lose. If he orders someone killed he has the right to restore that life, we do not. The Sadducees and Hypocrites as Jesus called them had many Laws that were made by them and they were told of by one of the many writers of the 66 books in the Bible. That doesn't mean the were meant to be followed now. I'm an apologist of the Christian Judea world view and I'll stack that view against any you bring to the table.

Last edited:
Reactions: grbcane
prayers going out to those in the hospital now fighting for their lives. Hopefully, this won't turn into another partisan issue & we can all unite against Islamic extremism.

What bothers me the most about Muslims is their failure to police their own people. How is it that nobody in the Muslim communities warned us about 9/11, California or now Orlando? It is the same in Europe. My son lives in Holland and travels throughout the EU on business. He always mentions and complains how Muslims refuse to assimilate. I seriously doubt they have even in the US. As much as I can't stand the guy, Trump is right about limiting access without thorough reviews.

What bothers me the most about Muslims is their failure to police their own people. How is it that nobody in the Muslim communities warned us about 9/11, California or now Orlando? It is the same in Europe. My son lives in Holland and travels throughout the EU on business. He always mentions and complains how Muslims refuse to assimilate. I seriously doubt they have even in the US. As much as I can't stand the guy, Trump is right about limiting access without thorough reviews.
How can you police your own people when even the parents couldn't?

Assimilate??? Dude, I don't need to prove how much an American I am...Born in NY, Went to UM during undergrad, went to Medical School in Long Island, Trained in Brooklyn, and have the busiest independent OBGYN practice in Western New York....I am an American Muslim...

I am proud of who I am....

I abhor this notion of killing innocent people. We, as Muslims, continue to strive to make our country great. The Greatest Muslim, an Amercian Icon, was laid to rest on Friday. Now we have an insane crackpot...killing innocent people....May God help the families and loved ones in this horrific attack on our country.

We have a problem....we try our best in our local communities. One Mother ****er doesn't represent Islam, and he doesn't represent me....

Sorry Gary....but it had to be said!

Assimilate??? Dude, I don't need to prove how much an American I am...Born in NY, Went to UM during undergrad, went to Medical School in Long Island, Trained in Brooklyn, and have the busiest independent OBGYN practice in Western New York....I am an American Muslim...

I abhor this notion of killing innocent people. We, as Muslims, continue to strive to make our country great. The Greatest Muslim, an Amercian Icon, was laid to rest on Friday. Now we have an insane crackpot...killing innocent people....May God help the families and loved ones in this horrific attack on our country.

We have a problem....we try our best in our local communities. One Mother ****er doesn't represent Islam, and he doesn't represent me....

So are you saying that the teaching of the Koran are false or taken out of context? Do you believe Sharia law should be the law here? Not trying to start anything just asking?

It's not end story, it's also about the Christian right and how they view foreign policy, it's not deflecting.

The Christian right doesn't control our foreign policy. The leftist and cowardly Obama and Hillary, when she was SOS, does. And the world is a mess right now because of his inaction.
He's supposed to be the leader of the free world but he won't even call Islamic terrorism what it is.
Stop hating Christians for the actions of Islamic terrorists, who have said their goal is to have the ISIS flag fly over the White House.

They follow all teachings of every prophet, you are wrong.

Also, no disrespect but to say one religion is right or wrong, thats your
opinion, but to say they dont follow Jesus and Abraham, do your research.

I didn't say one religion is right or wrong. I said one religion is causing all kinds of problems the world over and I am right on that.
Don't try to deflect attention from the real problem. Christianity IS NOT the problem.
And I have read the Koran and Muslims DON'T follow the teachings of Jesus, Abraham or Moses. They strictly follow the teachings of the prophet Mohammed. That's a fact.
And more than half of the Muslims in the world follow Sharia Law, which tramples human rights, especially against gays and women.
Men are allowed to beat women all they want, kill women if they just suspect adultery and kill gays all day along. What a sick ideology!

Those of you blaming Obama or the democratic party for this are simply ridiculous!!! This Phycho would have done this under Trump or any other Republican president as well.

Blaming liberals for this is as ridiculous as saying 911 was the republicans fault because George Bush was the president. It's retarded.
Blaming this as a ISIS terririst atack is really a cover up for what this really was. A Hate Crime from a guy who was a homophobe and a total Phycho!! That simple.

So are you saying that the teaching of the Koran are false or taken out of context? Do you believe Sharia law should be the law here? Not trying to start anything just asking?
I do thank you for asking....

We live in the US...the greatest country in the world....if people don't like it here...get the F out!

That being said...I am a religious person...that doesn't mean I want any ill on my fellow man just because they disagree with me. That is what our country is based on.

We have laws in the US...no need for Shariah laws....there are some laws I do follow...no drinking of alcohol, saying prayers, fasting, belief in one God...that is Shariah....

In the Koran it says, "to kill one person, you kill all humanity, to save one person, you save all humanity." Too many things in religious texts are taken out of context...

I truly appreciate all people who treat others with dignity and respect.... I certainly do!

Go Canes!

Last edited:

We live in the US...the greatest country in the world....if people don't like it here...get the F out!

That being said...I am a religious person...that doesn't mean I want any ill on my fellow man just because they disagree with me. That is what our country is based on.

We have laws in the US...no need for Shariah laws....there are some laws I do follow...no drinking of alcohol, saying prayers, fasting, belief in one God...that is Shariah....

In the Koran it says, "to kill one person, you kill all humanity, to save one person, you save all humanity." Too many things in religious texts are taken out of context...

I truly appreciate all people who treat others with dignity and respect.... I certainly do!

Sorry Doc, but your retort is totally drivel. Are you really trying to tell me that this guy's parents and friends didn't know of his attitude and especially his collected weapons? Muslims do not speak out as they should and most, not you, do not assimilate into western culture. I spend 4 months a year on business in Europe and the lack of assimilation is clear. There is something fundamentally wrong with your culture, period. I do appreciate your speaking out now but do you speak out at your Mosgue?[/QUOTE]

Go Canes!

The Koran has a lot of scripture that calls for killing infidels and anyone who doesn't follow Islam. Not sure but it seems to me the Koran itself has Islam between a rock and a hard place.

Reactions: Tiv
ironic that the terrorists sorry perpatrators of terror, don't want to offend any jihadists or Liberals, God knows that's a tough feet, oops I said God, my condolence here comes another attack.

Let me start over... Screw it there's no getting through to certain people

Reactions: grbcane
It really amazes me that people are bringing up gun laws, so someone is heading out to shoot people. Oh wait I better not shoot those people, they have enacted tough gun laws , I don't want to break them. You can't create the perfect situation . All you can do, is prevent innocent people , from defending themselves .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT