ADVERTISEMENT

0ver 240,000 have gone to Trump rallies compare

Majority of Americans aren’t voting for this nut job again...Watch Nov 3rd

15-20% of the trump rallies are regust
El,

You are a dunce. Look at your post. You made a very bad and embarrassing error. I razzed you about it.

You missed the joke entirely.

Pull your head out a bit. Don’t take yourself so seriously.

And ur such a brilliant guy... Pffff

Fun fact, over 20 percent of the people attending Trump rallies didn’t vote in 2016. Do you think the pollsters are aware of them? I think not.

Ill take some of that money... Your delusional take off the blinders , Biden cant draw a crowd what makes u think those same people are going to stand in line to vote for that relic .
You do know it's intentional for Biden not to have large crowds? Unlike Trump's Covid Super Spreader events Biden respects CDC recommendations by not having such events.

Reactions: TexasCane83
You do know it's intentional for Biden not to have large crowds? Unlike Trump's Covid Super Spreader events Biden respects CDC recommendations by not having such events.

He couldn’t draw a thirsty crowd ti water...
He’s old boring stupid & half dead...

Reactions: grbcane
When the biden campaign spends 10x the amount of the trump campaign, you know bidens buddies are getting rich as hell off of being in charge of putting these occasional little mini rally’s together. It’s all a big scam. Their whole party is one big crock of shit. You really believe bernie ran because he thought he could win? Hell, if Trump wins, bernie will even run again at 88 yrs old and make a fortune doing it. He does have a sweet lambo though, I’ll give him that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT