ADVERTISEMENT

3rd time's a charm....

Just got my first positive a few minutes ago. Unfortunately, I was trying to leave Iraq to go home. So now I’m stuck for a while longer. Felt dehydrated for a day a few days ago. Mild congestion the past few days.

...but it's getting pretty old now. Covid positive for the 3rd time now (11/2020, 8/2021, 01/2022).
Sounds as if you have done nothing to prevent further exposure. You couldn't have been following guidelines to be that unlucky. Did you bother taking any precautions?

Last edited:
Sounds as if you have done nothing to prevent further exposure. You couldn't have been following guidelines to be that unlucky. Did you bother taking any precautions?
@miamimike,

Sounds incorrect on your part. I mask up in public, HAVE to wear a mask at work except when I’m in my office, eat right, take C, D and Zinc (and other vitamins) every day and don’t lick handrails on the staircases. I haven’t been to any stadiums (any sport) or concerts or street events. I rarely eat in restaurants, but I do.

I’m a visual target for those who think Covid is a hoax.

Do you have any other empathetic questions?

@miamimike,

Sounds incorrect on your part. I mask up in public, HAVE to wear a mask at work except when I’m in my office, eat right, take C, D and Zinc (and other vitamins) every day and don’t lick handrails on the staircases. I haven’t been to any stadiums (any sport) or concerts or street events. I rarely eat in restaurants, but I do.

I’m a visual target for those who think Covid is a hoax.

Do you have any other empathetic questions?
People infected with the virus normally enjoy a period of immunity. Reinfection can't be ruled out but it's possible a test is picking up lingering viral material in the cells, even after the virus has been killed. Someone who has had the virus and recovered might also show a false positive result. BTW. Prior infection with Covid-19 reduces your chances of getting sick by about 80% after six months and reinfection cases make up less than 1% of all Covid-19 cases.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT