ADVERTISEMENT

60 Minutes tonight

Trump supporters will back him even if he shot mother Terresa in the street. IF Obama did/said some of the stuff Trump did he'd be shot, and I didnt vote for Obama. Hypocrisy and accountability in this country is going to bring it down. Anything to keep my guy in office.
Jesus you have a short memory

IF he is so 'transparent' where are his tax records?
His financials are available for anyone to see dumbass. Another BS liberal talking point. Taxes returns can be very misleading. His financials give a much more accurate account of how Rich he is. You dumbass liberals just want another gotcha moment if his accounting firm happened to take advantage of all the legal loopholes our Fuc*ed up IRS system is. You all are salivating that he may have cheated on his taxes. Complete BS. Once again nobody gives a shi*!_about Trumps taxes except you hate filled losers

What you saw in 16 is not debating. Debating is being asked a question, making a point, comparing your position to the opponent's and discussing the position. None of that took place in 16.
Ya whatever man. He won hands down. Call it what you want. He destroyed Crooked Hillary and the 16 republicans. That was historic and impressive except to all you haters

Reactions: grbcane and 6882
His financials are available for anyone to see dumbass. Another BS liberal talking point. Taxes returns can be very misleading. His financials give a much more accurate account of how Rich he is. You dumbass liberals just want another gotcha moment if his accounting firm happened to take advantage of all the legal loopholes our Fuc*ed up IRS system is. You all are salivating that he may have cheated on his taxes. Complete BS. Once again nobody gives a shi*!_about Trumps taxes except you hate filled losers

The tax issue isn't even up for debate. He hasn't released them and continues to use the farcical lie that he is under audit (which still wouldn't prevent him from releasing them).

Reactions: zackbear
Ya whatever man. He won hands down. Call it what you want. He destroyed Crooked Hillary and the 16 republicans. That was historic and impressive except to all you haters

You sound like a hormonal teenager who can't deal with basic facts.

What you saw in 16 is not debating. Debating is being asked a question, making a point, comparing your position to the opponent's and discussing the position. None of that took place in 16.
I’ll agree to a degree. Trump purposely does this to control the floor. It’s a tactic. He won’t sit back and be a target. That’s one reason why many Americans support him. He will fight!

But controlling and setting a narrative is a tactic used by the left to label someone and make them fight to shed that label. It’s waste time, energy and resources. It’s one thing the media has failed miserably at with Trump because he’s been so good at establishing the narrative first. The question is what was the actual truth? Both have lied to support their own brand or interests.

In the mean time Americans suffer over politics.

The tax issue isn't even up for debate. He hasn't released them and continues to use the farcical lie that he is under audit (which still wouldn't prevent him from releasing them).
No one gives a shi* dude. Except you haters that think that will be the gotcha moment. Which it wouldn’t.

Reactions: grbcane
No one gives a shi* dude. Except you haters that think that will be the gotcha moment. Which it wouldn’t.

Well you apparently care enough to lie about it, and Trump cares enough to move heaven and earth to make sure the public don't get to see them, so people do care.

All Trump needs to do in the debate is point out his achievements, which are many. Then contrast it to the economy, wars, crime, etc under Obama/Biden. Finally quote some of Joes racist statements from the past. And throughout the whole debate question Joe about if he had all the answers why didn’t he implement them over the last 47 years.

He’s not required to release them. As a private citizen those are protected materials. Especially as someone who has large financial reserves that info could be exploited to hurt him financially. You guys harp on this but if you has what he has you wouldn’t release them either.

Also if you think he’s hiding something in his taxes. Those records could subpoenaed in federal court fairly easy which tells me it’s nothing more than a fishing expedition. And yes the left would go that far.

He’s not required to release them. As a private citizen those are protected materials. Especially as someone who has large financial reserves that info could be exploited to hurt him financially. You guys harp on this but if you has what he has you wouldn’t release them either.

Also if you think he’s hiding something in his taxes. Those records could subpoenaed in federal court fairly easy which tells me it’s nothing more than a fishing expedition. And yes the left would go that far.

True, but its a norm that has been obeyed by every President in modern times (since Nixon IIRC). The public have a right to know if their President is financially beholden to foreign interests (like Russia, Saudi Arabia for example) which would be revealed in his taxes. At the end of the day its about basic transparency to prove one has the integrity to work in public service, which is not much to ask for. The fact that he is fighting so hard to prevent his taxes from being made public, only makes people more suspicious of what he's hiding, especially when his behavior has been incredibly complimentary to leaders in countries where the Trump org have business interests.

What’s a matter dude are you tired of me destroying all of your ignorant opinions. I’m wiping the floor with your Ass and your pathetic hateful points of view

LOL. Calm down dear. Everything will be ok.

• Haha
Reactions: edtuna
It’s all good bro. You keep crying Orange Man Bad. I will keep on kicking ass and taking names and winning. Just getting started. Biden Harris collapse will be very enjoyable.

For sure man. You keep following the traffic cone as if he can do no wrong and let me know how it goes.

OP here:

How about we all watch 60 Minutes tonight and reengage in this discussion after the show?

Peace.

Reactions: Raoul2
OP here:

How about we all watch 60 Minutes tonight and reengage in this discussion after the show?

Peace.
Once a decent news show. Now is nothing more than Leftist propaganda. Total garbage. The only ones watching will be you Haters. I’d rather watch a rerun of the final game at the orange bowl against VA than watch this trash. Woodward a once good journalist has now totally trashed his legacy. He’s a total activist HACK

Reactions: grbcane
Once a decent news show. Now is nothing more than Leftist propaganda. Total garbage. The only ones watching will be you Haters. I’d rather watch a rerun of the final game at the orange bowl against VA than watch this trash. Woodward a once good journalist has now totally trashed his legacy. He’s a total activist HACK

Still the same show its always been. Only difference is you have joined a cult that has skewed your sense of reality.

The only area I must disagree with you on is it being incomprehensible Trump would cooperate with this investigative reporter. That's who he is. He doesn't see things in terms of reality. He has his own reality. It's like George Costanza says. It's not a lie if you believe it. So I am not surprised at all. I completely believe he believes the nonsense that is coming out of his mouth and doesn't see anything wrong with what he says or believes. The dude is just not a president. Hell, he isn't even a good person.

NO NEED FOR THE ****ING NAMECALLING!!!!!

2. IM NOT A ****ING LIBERAL. IM not a hate filled loser. Language of someone who can't handle a conversation with a different point of view.

Every president and candidate has released their tax records since Nixon. I dont think he cheated on his taxes. Im more worried about WTF he has on the payroll and who is paid out.

We have devolved into affirmation vs information society. Until Trump literally murders someone with his own bear hands and its caught on tape, his supporter are going to keep supporting him. I thought Obama guys were bad but this is unreal.

They were subpoenaed in a court. Just legal maneuvering to avoid justice. Even the SC weighed in and said release them to the subpoena. To be fair they also said congress couldnt have them because their ask was too broad.

True, but its a norm that has been obeyed by every President in modern times (since Nixon IIRC). The public have a right to know if their President is financially beholden to foreign interests (like Russia, Saudi Arabia for example) which would be revealed in his taxes. At the end of the day its about basic transparency to prove one has the integrity to work in public service, which is not much to ask for. The fact that he is fighting so hard to prevent his taxes from being made public, only makes people more suspicious of what he's hiding, especially when his behavior has been incredibly complimentary to leaders in countries where the Trump org have business interests.
As someone who works a lot of financial crimes, these people do not report this kind of stuff in their taxes because if they did there would other paperwork generated which could initiate a federal investigation in & of itself. What would you be looking for in his Taxes specifically?

like I said if there were something in there it would have already been subpoenaed.

let’s flip the script here for a second, let’s say he produces his tax returns and they’re made public. Foreign entities such as China start targeting those interests as a way to financially hurt him / family and influence him. By doing this it has now compromised the President and his family. There’s a million examples as to why this is a horrible idea.

Even Obama had his educational records sealed, which I am not sure I understand but it was allowed.

NO NEED FOR THE ****ING NAMECALLING!!!!!

2. IM NOT A ****ING LIBERAL. IM not a hate filled loser. Language of someone who can't handle a conversation with a different point of view.

Every president and candidate has released their tax records since Nixon. I dont think he cheated on his taxes. Im more worried about WTF he has on the payroll and who is paid out.

We have devolved into affirmation vs information society. Until Trump literally murders someone with his own bear hands and its caught on tape, his supporter are going to keep supporting him. I thought Obama guys were bad but this is unreal.
Ok relax their liver lips. I’m just talking smack. Your worries about who he’s had on payroll and who he’s paid off is PURE SPECULATION. Mueller dug deep for 3 years and couldn’t find squat on the President. He’s either a brilliant criminal who covered his tracks perfectly or he’s a law abiding citizen who has followed the laws of our county. Are you some kind of conspiracy nut?? Do you believe he could have followed all the laws and maybe the way our tax codes are extremely confusing loop hole tax policy could make anyone look bad in certain twisted context? The media and the haters would love nothing more than to find some obscure right off and twist in a way that trump cheated he’s greedy he’s bought and paid for by the Russians. Wake up bro. Trumps loyal following come from all ways of life and backgrounds. The Haters on the other hand for the most part are joining in the group think secular progressive left wing fanatics. I disagree with you but I meant no offense with my mud slinging name calling. It’s mostly sarcasm and venting I don’t mean it personally towards anyone. Sorry if I offended you

Reactions: central17
Fake news
OP here:

Peace.
Well I watch Fox News which has more viewers than CBS, ABC and CNN combined. There is a reason many watch Fox. You should try it so you see what is happening in America.

As someone who works a lot of financial crimes, these people do not report this kind of stuff in their taxes because if they did there would other paperwork generated which could initiate a federal investigation in & of itself. What would you be looking for in his Taxes specifically?

like I said if there were something in there it would have already been subpoenaed.

let’s flip the script here for a second, let’s say he produces his tax returns and they’re made public. Foreign entities such as China start targeting those interests as a way to financially hurt him / family and influence him. By doing this it has now compromised the President and his family. There’s a million examples as to why this is a horrible idea.

Even Obama had his educational records sealed, which I am not sure I understand but it was allowed.
Excellent point Cash

Fake news

Well I watch Fox News which has more viewers than CBS, ABC and CNN combined. There is a reason many watch Fox. You should try it so you see what is happening in America.

The evening lineup at Fox News is pure propaganda, as is Fox and Friends. No wonder you're so brainwashed.

'
That's why he was supposed to put all his assets into a blind trust during his Presidency. Of course the only reason Trump doesn't want people to see his taxes is because he's not worth what he's been boasting about all this time and/or the Trump organization is beholden to business deals in Russia where Trump would stand to personally profit by being nice to dictators like Putin, MBS, Erdogan etc. In both cases, his incompetence is not our problem and if he wants to run for office and actually have the people trust him, then he's going to have to reveal his taxes.

Ed,

I don’t expect you to love Woodward. But, he is By Far the most respected investigative reporter in the US. To close your ears and eyes to him risks being isolated from alternative points of view.

Give it a try. Even I listen to Rush and watch FOX now and again. It keeps me current as to the info/opinions flowing to Trump supporters. I don’t have to buy it. But, I don’t want to hide from it.

Ed,

I don’t expect you to love Woodward. But, he is By Far the most respected investigative reporter in the US. To close your ears and eyes to him risks being isolated from alternative points of view.

Give it a try. Even I listen to Rush and watch FOX now and again. It keeps me current as to the info/opinions flowing to Trump supporters. I don’t have to buy it. But, I don’t want to hide from it.
Ok I will give it a listen. Fair enough

Reactions: cortez55403
Fake news

I do watch it from time to time. I also follow the articles collated on RealClearPolitics which republishes pieces from every possible political point of view. Those diverse articles, plus their averaging of the large number of political polls out there, give a daily scorecard as to who’s saying what across the country. Lively stuff.

Last edited:
Ed,

Let me ask you a question. Do you give any credence to Dr Fauci denying he said the things Woodward said in the book? Or how about Dr Fauci saying he didn’t believe the President misrepresented anything the scientist and his task force were telling him? In my opinion that adds context to Woodward’s accusations and most definitely he is biased. He’s not the Woodward of old he’s come out and said he’s against Trump. That makes his reporting biased at best.Real Journalism Is almost dead. There are very few good reporters that haven’t become activist

my favorite journalist are the ones you can’t tell their political affiliation

'
That's why he was supposed to put all his assets into a blind trust during his Presidency. Of course the only reason Trump doesn't want people to see his taxes is because he's not worth what he's been boasting about all this time and/or the Trump organization is beholden to business deals in Russia where Trump would stand to personally profit by being nice to dictators like Putin, MBS, Erdogan etc. In both cases, his incompetence is not our problem and if he wants to run for office and actually have the people trust him, then he's going to have to reveal his taxes.
That’s a theory but I have not seen anything to back any of what you’re saying up. Trump may not be worth what he says he is but he’s still worth a lot more than all of us in here combined.

I have more questions for a person who enters politics not a millionaire and exits a multimillionaire, than the person who tentatively on paper loses 25% of their net worth because they went into politics.

Reactions: doerunn and Raoul2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT