ADVERTISEMENT

About to have my first child

Dang dude, you could have just said your wife was about to give birth.

If she ever finds out you told us all how far dialated she was, you're a dead man!

Congrats though! I have 2 daughters that have no interest in football, so I'll have to live vicariously through you!

Dang dude, you could have just said your wife was about to give birth.

If she ever finds out you told us all how far dialated she was, you're a dead man!

lol she couldn't give two shits.....doctor shoved her hand up her today and felt his head.

Reactions: RPOLO
First one can take a while sometimes. If she continues to progress, probably won't be too long.

It's a boy. Naming him Bear.

My wife is 4cm dilated, but not having contractions......when should I expect this to go down? The doctor said she was a little surprised she hasn't gone into labor yet.
Congrats. Some advice. DON'T GO INTO THAT CUTTING ROOM! STAY OUT!

Just have a few cigars in the waiting room.

Reactions: MiamiAlum10

My wife is 4cm dilated, but not having contractions......when should I expect this to go down? The doctor said she was a little surprised she hasn't gone into labor yet.
The delivery is totally unpredictable HOWEVER it’s your job to stay calm as if everything is cool and support her... you will do great... you are about to experience the most unbelievable moments of your life enjoy and don’t forget the support

Reactions: 801canesmxer
Thank you to all posters in this thread for refraining from the ole, "pics or it didn't happen" phrase. OP is crazy enough to post them!!!

Love you OP! Go get em. Nothing like holding your newborn baby. Cherish it man.

Water break yet?

tenor.gif

Reactions: CashvilleCane1

Congrats. Soon you will be in the 2 month boot camp.

Congrats brotha! Awesome experience, at least it was for me.. i arrived at the hospital with my wife at 5 am, she didnt give birth til 10 pm

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT