ADVERTISEMENT

AFA Violations

miamimike

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 7, 2007
You know things have gotten totally out of control when a military academy is charged with recruiting violations. I don't understand how that is even possible. All applicants need to be nominated by a member of Congress. It's not like they can just offer money to lure top recruits. They operate off budgets that are aided by the U.S. Government. Their purpose is to develop quality Officers not win football games.

Last edited:
You know things have gotten totally out of control when a military academy is charged with recruiting violations. I don't understand how that is even possible. All applicants need to be nominated by a member of Congress. It's not like they can just offer money to lure top recruits. They operate off budgets that are aided by the U.S. Government. Their purpose is to develop quality Officers not win football games.
link?

And while on the subject, how does assuring 5.3% transgender cadets lead to developing quality officers?

link?

And while on the subject, how does assuring 5.3% transgender cadets lead to developing quality officers?

Hell bent on changing the topic to some right wing transphobic stuff? Not good enough to do it on the other Lounge, this one gonna be like that too? Asking because this is my first time in this forum in a few months.

Reactions: zackbear
Hell bent on changing the topic to some right wing transphobic stuff? Not good enough to do it on the other Lounge, this one gonna be like that too? Asking because this is my first time in this forum in a few months.
Social engineering in the military is up and recruiting is down. I really don't care what people do with their own personal life. But the military is not a place to display ones individuality. It is to be a single minded, intelligent and rather nasty fighting force. FACTS!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT