ADVERTISEMENT

Alt Right KKK neo Nazis running amok and rioting in Charlottesville

Yeah, the math just doesn't work...smfh. It doesn't! If you see what happened yesterday and all you want to discuss is BLM that is just concerning to me. Because it was a white nationalist rally. Why would you even want to discuss BLM? That wasn't their protest. Just doesn't add up for me either. People are dying and getting hurt at any BLM protest I know.
David Duke said it best when he told Trump to look in mirror and remember that white americans made him president. Comparing what happened yesterday to Black Lives Matter is so sad. Especially from someone who claims he is a constitutional lawyer.

Do you feel that Trump properly tackled this issue in the media with his comments?

Very curious to were you stand on this because the rhetoric you are spewing on these issues and his do not go hand in hand.

For me personally, and I hate to make arguments in the hypothetical, but if I was the president, then I would immediately hold a press conference this afternoon and condemn the lawless white supremacy which took place yesterday. although the US Supreme Court acknowledges the right to free speech even for racist groups on both the left and the right, what happened yesterday clearly crossed the line into reprehensible criminal anarchy. I would also confirm that my administration is currently working with both the FBI and the Attorney General's office into launching a full investigation of the incident, and that civil rights of the victims will be protected and those who are responsible for lawlessness will be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

You are not worth the shit my dog takes outside in the morning... You and all of your black rascism will lose. you will lose because there are simply too many decent minded Americans in this country who understand that condemning all types of racist extremism is necessary to improve race and race relations.

Ignorant, intolerant, insufferable blacks like you can cry from the hilltops all you want accusing me of racism. The fact of the matter is, is that I despise people like you just as much as I despise every one of those whites in Charlottesville yesterday. you and them of the worst which this country has to offer because you think that extremism on the other side can justify extremism on your own side.

I'd rather have a 1,000 moderate to conservative value holding blacks living in my apartment community who have white girlfriends, fiances, and wives, and who play nothing but Motown, 90's rap, and reggae, than 1 white liberal rascist.

Tell him again. I get a kick out of the blacks can't be racist crowd. As a white man married to a black woman I have been called N***** lover, Wigger, Race trader, Sell out, Wanna be, and too many other names to continue. But the funniest of them all are our black friends that when they are talking about white people they look at me and say But not you James you got black in you. I correct them on the spot and say NO I am not I am an American and that is it. I have 4 mixed race kids and that is the same thing I have always told them. Don't limit yourself to a race just be you.

Sorry, but I don't praise murderers, racists or people that spur hatred no matter how "gifted" they are.
Don't confuse stating a matter of public record with praise. You asked me about him, I didn't gratuitously post how smart he was.

For example : Oblunder ran a great campaign against crooked Hillary and McCain. That's just a fact, my opinions of him as a person or as elected official are not relevant to the aforementioned point about his campaign being run perfectly. I'm not praising Oblunder, I'm just stating what is true regardless of anyone's opinion of him.

Guedarian invented the Blitzkrieg and was a military genius. Doesn't mean I was rooting for Nazi Germany. Alexander the Great was a military genius, doesn't mean I condone his deviant sexual practices.

No reasonable human being can support what Trump said yesterday or what those animals represent. To compare Nazis and KKK to Black Lives Matter is so sick it is beyond comment. Just in case our so called consitutional lawyer forgot the Nazis put six million jews in gas chambers. The KKK hung black people burnt churches and much more. If our lawyer friend does not understand the difference the question is why? I think we all know.
Shyt has been going on for over 400 yrs.. BLM started in 2013, BPP started in 1966

Reactions: Azar
Tell him again. I get a kick out of the blacks can't be racist crowd. As a white man married to a black woman I have been called N***** lover, Wigger, Race trader, Sell out, Wanna be, and too many other names to continue. But the funniest of them all are our black friends that when they are talking about white people they look at me and say But not you James you got black in you. I correct them on the spot and say NO I am not I am an American and that is it. I have 4 mixed race kids and that is the same thing I have always told them. Don't limit yourself to a race just be you.
The radical left can't understand the concept of some of us just seeing a man or a woman not necessarily a white,black or yellow man or woman. Just people, men and women.

That makes zero sense. Hillary was white as well, and there would not have been a black vs white protest if Hillary had won. The Women's March was the large scale protest that happened after the President was elected, and it was based upon his comments directed at women. The protests after Obama was elected had zero basis on anything other than racism. If there was a different reason please elaborate on it because to my knowledge there wasn't.

Race is serious issue in this country, and let's not downplay. Lives are being taken in the this county because of a fear that has been built over the years. Our society has been programmed to fear black men, and prime examples of that are Trayvon Martin and all of other police shootings of innocent drivers.

But I guess in today's society (and throughout history) that a neighbor of mine that flies Trump flags and Confederate flags and calls black children "niglets" is a nonissue. That shouldn't worry me or my family.

No way was it just about his comments on women stop kidding yourself. It is not like blacks are the only ones getting shot by police. Are their some innocent people that have been shot. Yes. But it is easy to judge the actions of others after the fact. Police work is not something I would want to do. You are asking people to judge a situation and make the right decision every time. Sometimes they have a split second to make a judgment call or they could loose their life. I do believe there are rogue cops but I believe for the most part they are decent people with a hard job.

If you have a neighbor that does that then call him on it. I know I would not stand for someone to do the same around me. I see no problem with the Trump or Confederate flag.
His choice. My wife voted for Hillary and I think she is the scum of the earth. It doesn't make me love my wife any less.

David Duke said it best when he told Trump to look in mirror and remember that white americans made him president. Comparing what happened yesterday to Black Lives Matter is so sad. Especially from someone who claims he is a constitutional lawyer.
Lol on constitutional lawyer.

Of course anyone can be discriminatory regardless of their race. You decided to marry a black woman you had to know the ramifications in this country that come with that. Race relations should be nothing new at this point. People just have a distrust and if you look at history you will see why. Look, you had a choice to marry outside your race. Blacks have no choice to be black. You will never know what that is and that isn't your fault but you should try to understand this. I have been followed in nice malls since I can remember....lol. I don't have the choice to change skin colors. There is a difference. People don't know you have a black wife unless you make it clear to them. You have that luxury. It is always clear what color a black person is.

Reactions: dlmcane and m.dan
Of course anyone can be discriminatory regardless of their race. You decided to marry a black woman you had to know the ramifications in this country that come with that. Race relations should be nothing new at this point. People just have a distrust and if you look at history you will see why. Look, you had a choice to marry outside your race. Blacks have no choice to be black. You will never know what that is and that isn't your fault but you should try to understand this. I have been followed in nice malls since I can remember....lol. I don't have the choice to change skin colors. There is a difference. People don't know you have a black wife unless you make it clear to them. You have that luxury. It is always clear what color a black person is.

I did not marry out of my race we are both human. As soon as people stop trying to separate each other by race it will be a better country. I kind of know what it is like CD. A lot of white people kind of do. Every time I hear a comment about what my white ancestors did to blacks. When does it stop and we try to get a long. Luckily for me and my wife I have been with for 20 years are able to ignore the morons of this world. It goes both ways CD.

I did not marry out of my race we are both human. As soon as people stop trying to separate each other by race it will be a better country. I kind of know what it is like CD. A lot of white people kind of do. Every time I hear a comment about what my white ancestors did to blacks. When does it stop and we try to get a long. Luckily for me and my wife I have been with for 20 years are able to ignore the morons of this world. It goes both ways CD.
Just not the world we live in bro. What you are saying is nice in theory...but not in reality. The fact is you are perceived a way you may not want to be perceived. Reminds me of O.J. This "I'm not black, I'm O.J. Simpson" mentality is beautiful in theory....lol. But the reality you aren't perceived this way as O.J. You are perceived as black. I wouldn't spend so much time worrying about what people think.

Reactions: dlmcane
Just not the world we live in bro. What you are saying is nice in theory...but not in reality. The fact is you are perceived a way you may not want to be perceived. Reminds me of O.J. This "I'm not black, I'm O.J. Simpson" mentality is beautiful in theory....lol. But the reality you aren't perceived this way as O.J. You are perceived as black. I wouldn't spend so much time worrying about what people think.
I careless what people think of me. No matter what color they are. I am who I am not what people perceive me to be. I have never thought of anyone other than how they treat me. I do know that people make perceptions all to often about what they think people are without knowing them. I have always tried not to judge people before meeting them. I want to be perceived as just an American nothing more nothing less.

You are not worth the shit my dog takes outside in the morning... You and all of your black rascism will lose. you will lose because there are simply too many decent minded Americans in this country who understand that condemning all types of racist extremism is necessary to improve race and race relations.

Ignorant, intolerant, insufferable blacks like you can cry from the hilltops all you want accusing me of racism. The fact of the matter is, is that I despise people like you just as much as I despise every one of those whites in Charlottesville yesterday. you and them of the worst which this country has to offer because you think that extremism on the other side can justify extremism on your own side.

I'd rather have a 1,000 moderate to conservative value holding blacks living in my apartment community who have white girlfriends, fiances, and wives, and who play nothing but Motown, 90's rap, and reggae, than 1 white liberal rascist.
I couldn't care less what a weak piece of shit like you thought of me.The day when blacks worry about whether or not whites accept them is over.When you **** you and your acceptance.Who the **** or you?Gtfoh with that bullshit.It's ass lickers like you that try to mask your hatred of others.Eat shit bitch

I couldn't care less what a weak piece of shit like you thought of me.The day when blacks worry about whether or not whites accept them is over.When you **** you and your acceptance.Who the **** or you?Gtfoh with that bullshit.It's ass lickers like you that try to mask your hatred of others.Eat shit bitch

and worthless black rascists like you need to be called out for the hate filled hypocrites who you are

Reactions: apopkacane
I careless what people think of me. No matter what color they are. I am who I am not what people perceive me to be. I have never thought of anyone other than how they treat me. I do know that people make perceptions all to often about what they think people are without knowing them. I have always tried not to judge people before meeting them. I want to be perceived as just an American nothing more nothing less.
You say you don't care how people perceive you. Then you go on to say you want to be perceived as just an American...and you are who you are. So, again. Yeah, it's nice all in theory what you are sayin but in reality it just isn't the case. If you are as you are as you claim, this wouldn't even be a topic of discussion you would even bring up.

You say you don't care how people perceive you. Then you go on to say you want to be perceived as just an American...and you are who you are. So, again. Yeah, it's nice all in theory what you are sayin but in reality it just isn't the case. If you are as you are as you claim, this wouldn't even be a topic of discussion you would even bring up.
I only want to be perceived as an American. Doesn't mean a care if some one thinks of me as a race trader or any other term I have been called. Those aren't the people who matter to me. What anybody on this board thinks of me means jack shit to me. People judge that is what they do. If someone judges me I am just saying I want to be judged as just being an American. Rather they do that or not I careless.

Reactions: IHeagledriver
Sorry, but I don't praise murderers, racists or people that spur hatred no matter how "gifted" they are.

He wouldn't normally do it either, he's simply using it to support his bullshyt narrative not understanding this very comment makes him a hypocrite for criticizing Collin for wearing a Castro shirt.

He wouldn't normally do it either, he's simply using it to support his bullshyt narrative not understanding this very comment makes him a hypocrite for criticizing Collin for wearing a Castro shirt.
Collins stand and similar stands do not help to bring this country and people together it just divides them. I hope that POS never gets a job.

Reactions: Caneprof
I only want to be perceived as an American. Doesn't mean a care if some one thinks of me as a race trader or any other term I have been called. Those aren't the people who matter to me. What anybody on this board thinks of me means jack shit to me. People judge that is what they do. If someone judges me I am just saying I want to be judged as just being an American. Rather they do that or not I careless.

Fohwtbs dude, you have the luxury of doing this because you neither have the historical reality or the present day circumstances black folks have to contend with. You're looking at America's racist live and in color right now and you're still acting as if this shyt some problem on both sides. All that bullshyt name calling you spoke about is just that, a crock of shyt. When is the last time you got pulled over by a racist black cop because you fit the profile, or driving while white through the white, or driving a luxury car you shouldn't have? When is the last time you were denied a job or housing by black folks? Treated indifferently at a store or restaurant for no apparent reason other than the odd looks and attitude of the employees? Where are all the black acts of racial violence and intimidation against whites that are being committed fckn daily by whites across the country? You sir, are full of more shyt than a cesspool and just like the majority of white across in this country, you justify, cover and protect the white supremacist institution with the bullshyt fallacy of racism projection on to those who've been historical victimized by it. You have absolutely no proof or validity to your statement other than some weak azz story about name calling that affected your life appx 0%

Collins stand and similar stands do not help to bring this country and people together it just divides them. I hope that POS never gets a job.

Yeah because we were surely so much closer before he wore the shirt. If Collin only had not taken that knee cops would not be killing black men, racism would be over, the KKK would've disbanded, institutional racism would've ended and we'd all be singing kumbaya. Damn Collin, look what you did!

Fohwtbs dude, you have the luxury of doing this because you neither have the historical reality or the present day circumstances black folks have to contend with. You're looking at America's racist live and in color right now and you're still acting as if this shyt some problem on both sides. All that bullshyt name calling you spoke about is just that, a crock of shyt. When is the last time you got pulled over by a racist black cop because you fit the profile, or driving while white through the white, or driving a luxury car you shouldn't have? When is the last time you were denied a job or housing by black folks? Treated indifferently at a store or restaurant for no apparent reason other than the odd looks and attitude of the employees? Where are all the black acts of racial violence and intimidation against whites that are being committed fckn daily by whites across the country? You sir, are full of more shyt than a cesspool and just like the majority of white across in this country, you justify, cover and protect the white supremacist institution with the bullshyt fallacy of racism projection on to those who've been historical victimized by it. You have absolutely no proof or validity to your statement other than some weak azz story about name calling that affected your life appx 0%
You can sucks my ass. You are a racist your post have and always have smelled of you being one. You are the same thing you complain about. It didn't effect my life because I would not let it. I have been able to rise above the cesspool you choose to live in. You are no better than the people you complain about you and them are the reason this country has the problems it does. Unfortunately you and they have the right to express your views. Regardless how stupid they are. Slavery did not start in America don't act like it did. You get on here and talk about what whites are doing to blacks. That is something you want to complain on. You are the same jack ass that won't say shit about black on black crime. It is easier for you to blame another race for your problems. That is exactly what the white supremacist do. Yes sir when you say racist look first in the mirror. You will then see a real racist. There were plenty of white people there protesting them being there. But stuff like that doesn't fit your agenda. I really hope you feel better now. Thinking your opinion could even remotely make me think you have any valid points would be wrong. I see through people like you. I have been around them my entire life. You are miserable and like your white supremacist counter parts will never be happy. Always gotta blame somebody for being miserable. You can blame me if you want i am good with that. I have enough happiness in my life to go around.

You can sucks my ass. You are a racist your post have and always have smelled of you being one. You are the same thing you complain about. It didn't effect my life because I would not let it. I have been able to rise above the cesspool you choose to live in. You are no better than the people you complain about you and them are the reason this country has the problems it does. Unfortunately you and they have the right to express your views. Regardless how stupid they are. Slavery did not start in America don't act like it did. You get on here and talk about what whites are doing to blacks. That is something you want to complain on. You are the same jack ass that won't say shit about black on black crime. It is easier for you to blame another race for your problems. That is exactly what the white supremacist do. Yes sir when you say racist look first in the mirror. You will then see a real racist. There were plenty of white people there protesting them being there. But stuff like that doesn't fit your agenda. I really hope you feel better now. Thinking your opinion could even remotely make me think you have any valid points would be wrong. I see through people like you. I have been around them my entire life. You are miserable and like your white supremacist counter parts will never be happy. Always gotta blame somebody for being miserable. You can blame me if you want i am good with that. I have enough happiness in my life to go around.

Suck your own azz, you coward. I could give a rats azz what you think about me or my comments because the fact are facts and the fact is your azz has never had to face racism or any of that shyt I named, and not one sentence in your emotional b*tch azz rant above proves anything I said was wrong. You rise above my azz, rise above what? Someone calling you a name, foh, wish that was all we had to rise above. What form of oppression? And the dumbest fckn statement you could've made which proves how fckn ignorant and disconnected you are from the true issues of race is fact that you believe because slavery didn't begin in America that it somehow excuses it or mitigates the sickness and crime of that act. So fckn what it didn't start here neither did the fckn holocaust, neither did murder, or any fckn criminal act you dumb fck but does that make it ok or any better??? Take that lame azz b.s. back to your Fox News friends and sell that shyt to them because you have no fckn clue. Also, If you gonna bring your coward, whining about nothing azz can come on here with that light weight defense rhetoric for white supremacist then don't act like a lil b*tch when you get challenged. I don't give a shyt about your fragile azz feelings.

Last edited:
This thread has 4 pages of coward racist fans defending the actions of white supremacist by using false equivalences and ridiculous comparisons of groups fighting racism to the murderous terrorist KKK. Instead of these coward hateful b*tch azz mf's who are supposedly Hurricane fans, a team filled with Black players, calling out the evilness and the sickness of what's going on in the country, with this government and the travesty of these issue still existing, what do they do? They defend the shyt with every fckn unrelated topic and talking point they can. These dudes ain't that fckn stupid nor is their comprehension that low to point they don't understand how ridiculous their comparisons are. The deflection and coded language is for the purpose of doing just what they're doing, keeping the topic off the KKK and what the criminal white supremacist are currently doing which none of them seem upset about about. They've effectively shifted the focused on their bullshyt claim of black racism which none of them have provided any factual account, history, nor real incident of. This post speaks volumes as to why the problem of racism persists, it's excused, justified, and the institution is protected at every turn and in every situation. It's shameful and you're fooling no one with your deflective BS.

This thread has 4 pages of coward racist fans defending the actions of white supremacist by using false equivalences and ridiculous comparisons of groups fighting racism to the murderous terrorist KKK. Instead of these coward hateful b*tch azz mf's who are supposedly Hurricane fans, a team filled with Black players, calling out the evilness and the sickness of what's going on in the country, with this government and the travesty of these issue still existing, what do they do? They defend the shyt with every fckn unrelated topic and talking point they can. These dudes ain't that fckn stupid nor is their comprehension that low to point they don't understand how ridiculous their comparisons are. The deflection and coded language is for the purpose of doing just what they're doing, keeping the topic off the KKK and what the criminal white supremacist are currently doing which none of them seem upset about about. They've effectively shifted the focused on their bullshyt claim of black racism which none of them have provided any factual account, history, nor real incident of. This post speaks volumes as to why the problem of racism persists, it's excused, justified, and the institution is protected at every turn and in every situation. It's shameful and you're fooling no one with your deflective BS.

I am not racist. I dont or will ever support none of them. but when you speak of one group just must be equally as harsh towards the others. Nazi. white supremacist. b l m and antifa are equally racist worst part is they are all funded by the same nazi called soros. all are looking to tear apart a counrry that is only one on the planet where people have freedom and able to.het ahead

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
Good job my friend...don't let them get to you, they are not worth it. I am with you always.

this was all set up by soros and his cronies to make trump look bad. look at some videos. punches thrown none land pepper spray to the face nothing. it was a diversion. Soros is trying hard to divide this country but these shepples are so blind to reality until it's to late

only curve ball was the Democrat that rammed his car into the communist.

I am not racist. I dont or will ever support none of them. but when you speak of one group just must be equally as harsh towards the others. Nazi. white supremacist. b l m and antifa are equally racist worst part is they are all funded by the same nazi called soros. all are looking to tear apart a counrry that is only one on the planet where people have freedom and able to.het ahead
It's hard for me to believe any REAL modern day canes fan is a racist with as many black players on the team year in and out. I'm not a member of BLM but when you've been racially profiled and harassed by police as much as many of us black dudes have, you see why it was started. You straight up fear for your LIFE (I have NO criminal record BTW) Now some of them go WAY too far with their antics & need to be locked up because they take away from what intended purpose was & that's "awareness" I think the main thing they're trying to say black lives matter TOO (maybe they should've called it that) Unless you know what it is to be shook damn near every time you see a police officer and you KNOW you've done nothing wrong, etc, you just won't get it! BTW, judging from the ppl I see participating at different marches/events, there are various races who are down for that cause...White Nationalist, Supremacist, Alt Right, Nazi's, etc, straight up DON'T F^K with black ppl/minorities and whoever else don't fit there agenda..if someone can't tell the difference, there's really nothing I type that can help you..Go Canes!!

this was all set up by soros and his cronies to make trump look bad. look at some videos. punches thrown none land pepper spray to the face nothing. it was a diversion. Soros is trying hard to divide this country but these shepples are so blind to reality until it's to late

only curve ball was the Democrat that rammed his car into the communist.

WELL! YOU must be a NAZI!!! LOL We control; Puchi

It's hard for me to believe any REAL modern day canes fan is a racist with as many black players on the team year in and out. I'm not a member of BLM but when you've been racially profiled and harassed by police as much as many of us black dudes have, you see why it was started. You straight up fear for your LIFE (I have NO criminal record BTW) Now some of them go WAY too far with their antics & need to be locked up because they take away from what intended purpose was & that's "awareness" I think the main thing they're trying to say black lives matter TOO (maybe they should've called it that) Unless you know what it is to be shook damn near every time you see a police officer and you KNOW you've done nothing wrong, etc, you just won't get it! BTW, judging from the ppl I see participating at different marches/events, there are various races who are down for that cause...White Nationalist, Supremacist, Alt Right, Nazi's, etc, straight up DON'T F^K with black ppl/minorities and whoever else don't fit there agenda..if someone can't tell the difference, there's really nothing I type that can help you..Go Canes!!

agree. but you just can't go around protesting yelling did pig die or ambush cops and excute the cops.aka Dallas. or burn down a city aka baltimore. if you must protetest do it peacefully if they did they would draw more people to their cause instead of targeting cops.

btw when they loot and burn down buildings they are only hurting the black community even more.

I don't give a shyt about BLM, don't support them because they are funded by Soros and are nothing but a Gay/Trans organization masquerading as a civil rights movement. However, they are in no way close to being in the category of the KKK. As soon as you parrot the false narrative of them being anyway equivalent or on par with the Klan, you lose credibility. There are and never has been any black organization that's close to being comparable to the KKK. That's a white supremacist generated narrative often use the justify the Klan's existence. You have nothing more than rhetoric to draw your comparison and not one fact so stop the BS otherwise you sound as ignorant as the rest

agree. but you just can't go around protesting yelling did pig die or ambush cops and excute the cops.aka Dallas. or burn down a city aka baltimore. if you must protetest do it peacefully if they did they would draw more people to their cause instead of targeting cops.

btw when they loot and burn down buildings they are only hurting the black community even more.

Stop the BS Fox News narrative. Micah Johnson was in now way associated with BLM. Yall kill me how you say shyt that ain't true because it fits your lie. That strictly fox media generated bs. You're def. a Fox news puppet who's repeating a bunch of rhetoric. Funny how every white supremacist indoctrinated person can't denounce white hate groups without the bullshyt projections of racism about other groups. No other group was involved in the crime perpetrated by this KKK group yet the thread is filled with bullshyt posts like yours with the light weight defense of mentioning what other groups do. Wtf does blm have to do with a coward racist hateful mf running people over?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT