ADVERTISEMENT

And people say White supremacist are right wingers!

They are all right wingers. Fake News! Jews and Blacks wont replace us!! Remember that chant.
you are either a huge troll or dumber than a bag of rocks.................cannot figure it out..........I sincerely hope you are trolling

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
you are either a huge troll or dumber than a bag of rocks.................cannot figure it out..........I sincerely hope you are trolling
Well it seems to me like you are either smoking crack or smoking meth, which one is it? This country is in disarray. The whole world knows it. Except for the Kool-Aid drinkers.

Reactions: zackbear and kimzkr
Well it seems to me like you are either smoking crack or smoking meth, which one is it? This country is in disarray. The whole world knows it. Except for the Kool-Aid drinkers.
This made me laugh .. well done

Reactions: zackbear
No buddy you don’t get it. You guys are brainwashed. The Country is in disarray. Not for long tho.
My God you just have an IQ of a rock. These people are presenting themselves as White supremacist only to found they’re actually communist brought in & paid to stir up trouble. We saw it in 2006 during the immigration protests and we are seeing it again now. This and COViD are nothing more than feeble attempts to get mail-in voting through the courts so your sorry ass Dems can steal an election. Writing is on the wall!

Reactions: utatem and mahb
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT