ADVERTISEMENT

Another Dumb Right Wing Move

cems52

SuperCane
Gold Member
Dec 22, 2006
Parkland, Florida
In the middle of a pandemic, this racist Trump supporting POS declares "Confederate Heritage Month" in Mississippi. Are these Trump supporters that stupid? Here are a few excerpts from the article.

Reeves, the governor, has long had ties to pro-Confederate organizations. In 2013, as lieutenant governor, Reeves spoke at an event for the Sons of Confederate Veterans, a neo-Confederate organization that claims the Civil War was not about slavery.

And as HuffPost reported last year, Reeves was a member of Kappa Alpha Order at Millsaps College in Jackson, Mississippi, a college fraternity that was known for pro-Confederate displays and run-ins with black students ― which became an issue in his gubernatorial run.

The fraternity looks to Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee as its spiritual leader. A 1993 yearbook listed Reeves as a freshman that year, and he was featured as a Kappa Alpha member starting in the 1994 yearbook.

On Oct. 8, 1994, members of Kappa Alpha and another fraternity “donned Afro wigs and tied large Confederate flags around their necks,” according to an article in The Clarion-Ledger at the time. Some of them were also reportedly in blackface. The fraternity brothers “got into a shouting match” over the incident with some black students.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/tate-reeves-confederate-mississippi-181257392.html

In the middle of a pandemic, this racist Trump supporting POS declares "Confederate Heritage Month" in Mississippi. Are these Trump supporters that stupid? Here are a few excerpts from the article.

Reeves, the governor, has long had ties to pro-Confederate organizations. In 2013, as lieutenant governor, Reeves spoke at an event for the Sons of Confederate Veterans, a neo-Confederate organization that claims the Civil War was not about slavery.

And as HuffPost reported last year, Reeves was a member of Kappa Alpha Order at Millsaps College in Jackson, Mississippi, a college fraternity that was known for pro-Confederate displays and run-ins with black students ― which became an issue in his gubernatorial run.

The fraternity looks to Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee as its spiritual leader. A 1993 yearbook listed Reeves as a freshman that year, and he was featured as a Kappa Alpha member starting in the 1994 yearbook.

On Oct. 8, 1994, members of Kappa Alpha and another fraternity “donned Afro wigs and tied large Confederate flags around their necks,” according to an article in The Clarion-Ledger at the time. Some of them were also reportedly in blackface. The fraternity brothers “got into a shouting match” over the incident with some black students.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/tate-reeves-confederate-mississippi-181257392.html
So of course, you jump to the conclusion that all conservatives are in lock step with the pro confederacy, afro wig wearing, black face crowd? Isn't it the current Virginia Governor, a Democrat, fond of donning Black Face?

So of course, you jump to the conclusion that all conservatives are in lock step with the pro confederacy, afro wig wearing, black face crowd? Isn't it the current Virginia Governor, a Democrat, fond of donning Black Face?
I also condemn his racist ass. But, what are your thoughts about this racist move by a racist governor?

The Democrats are the first party of the kkk, Nathan bedford forrest as great a man as he was.

belonged the the democratic party

But......he and those other racist mofo's left the Dems for the Republican party. This migration happened biggly in the 60's when Dems pressed for civil rights legislation. Some are on this board refusing to acknowledge their heritage.

Reactions: zackbear
lol fraud, the American Heritage has nothing to do with racism nor slavery. Yes they happened , as it has in EVERY society to present, But Our Heritage is, We stood up for religious freedom, We abolished Slavery, and We stood up for civil rights. No amount of hate, ironically coming from the Democrat party the founding party of Racism in the United States. Why don't you ask your Democrate Governors the question I believe the Virginia one has the insight you like. Fraud !

Reactions: GLFSTRM and grbcane
lol fraud, the American Heritage has nothing to do with racism nor slavery. Yes they happened , as it has in EVERY society to present, But Our Heritage is, We stood up for religious freedom, We abolished Slavery, and We stood up for civil rights. No amount of hate, ironically coming from the Democrat party the founding party of Racism in the United States. Why don't you ask your Democrate Governors the question I believe the Virginia one has the insight you like. Fraud !

Now you're a historical revisionist by claiming the South abolished slavery. I suppose Nazism is part of German heritage celebrated by Jewish people there and here? You're such a dumbass.

You supported Obama. He was A racist.

tenor.gif

Cems show me Where I wrote that ? Do you read or just infer ? Read what I wrote re read it. I try to write plainly so a child can understand, you shouldn't infer when your wrong it makes you a liar and what's worse you bear false witness.
The American Heritage is one of fighting for Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Reactions: grbcane
Yeah... Racist loser month is still on? The chipped toothed Hyenas can ignore the hoax of social distancing freely.

These people are as dumb as it gets.

Cems show me Where I wrote that ? Do you read or just infer ? Read what I wrote re read it. I try to write plainly so a child can understand, you shouldn't infer when your wrong it makes you a liar and what's worse you bear false witness.
The American Heritage is one of fighting for Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Please read my initial post and the background of this racist governor. Here is a portion of your post.

We stood up for religious freedom, We abolished Slavery, and We stood up for civil rights.

Who is "we"? As some racists like to suggest, the Confederate did not abolish slavery. As for as civil rights legislation, there was only one party pushing this legislation in the 60's and it wasn't the Republican party. So again, who is "we"?

The civil war wasn’t about slavery it was about states rights. Guess you didn’t have a history class in high school.

The civil war was about some racist assholes right to keep human beings enslaved because they were too lazy and cheap to do thier own work.

Thank God states like Missouri and Kansas were against it and didn't want it around them.

Truth....stop playing with semantics. It cost these assholes over 9 billion dollars in labor and a legacy of enslaving innocent people.

Reactions: cems52
The civil war was about some racist assholes right to keep human beings enslaved because they were too lazy and cheap to do thier own work.

Thank God states like Missouri and Kansas were against it and didn't want it around them.

Truth....stop playing with semantics. It cost these assholes over 9 billion dollars in labor and a legacy of enslaving innocent people.
You mean the racist Democrats? Yet, you are still enslaved by their policies. Never learn.

Yeah you should try it sometime. You inferred the civil war was about slavery as a totality. That is absolutely false as is most of what you post.

Please show this board a post from me that said the Civil War was about slavery. I'll wait for your non-existent post. But lets be clear, it was about slavery masked as states' rights. This little nugget about states' rights is the only thing you know about the Civil War but you really don't understand the underlying causes.

Please show this board a post from me that said the Civil War was about slavery. I'll wait for your non-existent post. But lets be clear, it was about slavery masked as states' rights. This little nugget about states' rights is the only thing you know about the Civil War but you really don't understand the underlying causes.
I really don't want to get involved in this. But as long as the white guys won the Civil War.. I am fine.

cdwrite got me thinking. Movie trivia time.

name the movies from the following quotes:

1)kill, kill, kill the white man, kill him until he is dead, mama licka booboo day

2) white devil, white devil!

3) i’m black yo, I’m black you, I’m blacker than blacker than black yo!

4) kill whitey!

hint, all i think were in the 90’s.

bonus points if you can name the characters.

Last edited:
Low IQ response.

A idiot in lipstick is still an idiot. It that a high enough IQ ladened response pig.

When your Heritage involves slavery and lynching it needs to be taken. Just light the heritage of the Third Reicht was removed from Germany.

I never saw a Swastika in Germany but racist ass Americans sure as hell walk around with Swatstikas and The Confederate Army's Northern Virginia flag. Both represent human rights abuse, tyranny, rape and murder.

Prove me wrong pig!

Reactions: cems52
A idiot in lipstick is still an idiot. It that a high enough IQ ladened response pig.

When your Heritage involves slavery and lynching it needs to be taken. Just light the heritage of the Third Reicht was removed from Germany.

I never saw a Swastika in Germany but racist ass Americans sure as hell walk around with Swatstikas and The Confederate Army's Northern Virginia flag. Both represent human rights abuse, tyranny, rape and murder.

Prove me wrong pig!
Low IQ response. Yet, you are enslaved by the Democratic Party.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT