ADVERTISEMENT

Another Great Supreme Court Ruling: DACA WIN / TRUMP LOSS

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
Let's keep it going.

It's pick your poison right now on these rulings. Either rule in the favor of the letter of the law or deal with it on the election trail.

Thoughts....

Let's keep it going.

It's pick your poison right now on these rulings. Either rule in the favor of the letter of the law or deal with it on the election trail.

Thoughts....
Haha. What a joke you are. “Rule in the favor of the letter of the law”. This from the same idiot (you) who thinks cops should just let criminals go if they resist. I guess the “letter of the law” only applies when it benefits you huh? Jesus you’re a moron.

Haha. What a joke you are. “Rule in the favor of the letter of the law”. This from the same idiot (you) who thinks cops should just let criminals go if they resist. I guess the “letter of the law” only applies when it benefits you huh? Jesus you’re a moron.

Well, let's be honest. Trump just wanted to overturn what Obama was doing.....which also was what Reagan did. In other words President Donald J. Trump is woefully unqualified to be a president. Just because he divides the American people. Over three quarters of the American people support the dreamers. Good win for America. Thoughts.

Well, let's be honest. Trump just wanted to overturn what Obama was doing.....which also was what Reagan did. In other words President Donald J. Trump is woefully unqualified to be a president. Just because he divides the American people. Over three quarters of the American people support the dreamers. Good win for America. Thoughts.
The issue isn’t whether it’s good for America or not. The issue is the non-unilateral application of the idea you are supporting. I.e, the Rule of Law is good in one instance but not another. You can’t have it both ways.

The issue isn’t whether it’s good for America or not. The issue is the non-unilateral application of the idea you are supporting. I.e, the Rule of Law is good in one instance but not another. You can’t have it both ways.

What is best for America is ALWAYS the issue!!! Don't be fooled.

Let's keep it going.

Thoughts....
Hey Donkey, the only win that matters will be Trumps WIN on Nov3
Pffffft

I love these threads. Just a year ago, there was selective outrage to add more justices because people were whining that Trump was stacking the SCOTUS deck. They don’t realize that it is the liberal judges who typically only decide along party lines vs. the Law/constitution. The conservative judges rule with the law/constitution. Gotta love the fear the media pushed into them. Further proof the sheep fall easily in line.

Let's keep it going.

Thoughts....
Temporary. Read Roberts' opinion. He's basically saying to rewrite the thing and send it back to Scotus. Trump will prevail on this in the re-do. But the ruling hurts DACA illegals because it leaves them in limbo.

Temporary. Read Roberts' opinion. He's basically saying to rewrite the thing and send it back to Scotus. Trump will prevail on this in the re-do. But the ruling hurts DACA illegals because it leaves them in limbo.
I have been trying to explain to you guys from day 1....a very long time. There is a reason it wasn't written up properly. That's because there is no basis upon which he can logically write it up properly. He is trying to appeal to a base. He has no principle or sound reasoning for what he wants to do....and this is the reason BTW he doesn't get anything through the court system. This is a system based on the law. You don't just send your wants to courts to have them do the work you are supposed to do yourself. Have the balls to write the law. He is trying to have it both ways.

This is NEVER going to make it through congress. That's how he lost and will lose again, if he wins (which I seriously doubt will happen). He will have to have the balls Obama had and wrote an Executive Order. He won't do that because 85 percent of America does not agree with him on this issue. Which is why he tried to go around them but judges don't do the work of politicians. They do the work of the people. That's why I laugh everytime you guys brag about judges. They aren't going to necessarily vote in YOUR favor for YOUR party.

I have been trying to explain to you guys from day 1....a very long time. There is a reason it wasn't written up properly. That's because there is no basis upon which he can logically write it up properly. He is trying to appeal to a base. He has no principle or sound reasoning for what he wants to do....and this is the reason BTW he doesn't get anything through the court system. This is a system based on the law. You don't just send your wants to courts to have them do the work you are supposed to do yourself. Have the balls to write the law. He is trying to have it both ways.

This is NEVER going to make it through congress. That's how he lost and will lose again, if he wins (which I seriously doubt will happen). He will have to have the balls Obama had and wrote an Executive Order. He won't do that because 85 percent of America does not agree with him on this issue. Which is why he tried to go around them but judges don't do the work of politicians. They do the work of the people. That's why I laugh everytime you guys brag about judges. They aren't going to necessarily vote in YOUR favor for YOUR party.

He won't do that because 85 percent of America does not agree with him on this issue.

Not logical. 50% of the country voted for Trump. So by your math, 35% of those Trump voters are in favor of illegals just being given amnesty. Trump will re-write it and it will pass Scotus, likely unanimously.

He won't do that because 85 percent of America does not agree with him on this issue.

Not logical. 50% of the country voted for Trump. So by your math, 35% of those Trump voters are in favor of illegals just being given amnesty. Trump will re-write it and it will pass Scotus, likely unanimously.
I said 85 Percent of America does not agree with him on THIS ISSUE. That doesn't have anything to do with the percent of people who voted for him to be president.

Math is not his forte.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT