ADVERTISEMENT

Another sign of the moral decay of today GOP's

So you are more concerned about a Trump mean tweet than people murdered bette

Mike,
I think you have it backwards VP Joe Biden threatened to with hold US Aid to Ukraine until they fired the prosecuter that was investigating Burisma's bribes paid to Hunter Biden. Brandon is on tape bragging about it.
You're ignoring Trump's "perfect" phone call. Read the transcript of Trumps call with the Ukraine president. He repeatedly pushed Zelensky to investigate Biden and his son. It is illegal to seek foreign intervention in a U.S. election.

Last edited:
Trump publicly encouraged both China and Ukraine to investigate Biden and son. It is illegal to seek foreign intervention in a U.S. election. Trump also threatened to withhold millions in military aid approved by Congress for Ukraine until Zelensky pledged to investigate the Bidens.
How fukin ignorant can you be???????
You ignore the senile fuktard YOU VOTED FOR, that has ruined the US economy, yet you are concerned about Ex presdient Trump
STFU you asinine, emotional dumbfuk voter

The Select Committee hearing was not a court proceeding requiring cross examination of witnesses. Never said Trump was involved in 9/11. Trump said,"nobody's gotten to the bottom of 9/11 while hosting a Saudi funded golf tournament.
You are an ignorant douchbag
Crawl back into your Texas hole
LIL miami mike doesnt even live in florida
This donkass lives inTexas, enough said
LMAO @ Lil Texas mikey

The Select Committee hearing was not a court proceeding requiring cross examination of witnesses. Never said Trump was involved in 9/11. Trump said,"nobody's gotten to the bottom of 9/11 while hosting a Saudi funded golf tournament.
At least the Saudi Golf tournament was fair and did not have a predetermined outcome.

Look no further than the Republican led insurrection on January 6th, and you see the moral decay of your party.
Lol. “Insurrection” funny. But moral decay? Like burning cities invading govt bldg/police stations. Marking a “Autonomous Zone” enforced by everything they’re protesting about. Guns and walls. Controlling who can come in. And let’s not forget about all the smash and grab that goes o to this day.
One lady was bagged 100 times. One lady stole 100k worth of shit and bought a Harley with it.
Further decay? Look at EVERY major city run by libs. Detroits a Great place to relocate. Chicagos bleeding more businesses than the thugs in the streets. And it’s proven there were paid agitators and Antifa plants.
Libs are the scum of the earth. It’s a fact.

You're ignoring Trump's "perfect" phone call. Read the transcript of Trumps call with the Ukraine president. He repeatedly pushed Zelensky to investigate Biden and his son. It is illegal to seek foreign intervention in a U.S. election.
Biden ****ing bragged about withholding billions of dollars of aid if they didn’t drop the investigation on his sons company.
WTF is wrong is with you?
The president can’t request an investigation where tax dollars were spent to blackmail? But can blackmail some sketchy shit that would land anyone else in prison.
You say stuff, I’m convinced, knowing the retort is gonna bury your narrative. I’m beginning to think you’re a Trumper. And saying shit that’s just gonna make you look stupid. Seriously.

Lol. “Insurrection” funny. But moral decay? Like burning cities invading govt bldg/police stations. Marking a “Autonomous Zone” enforced by everything they’re protesting about. Guns and walls. Controlling who can come in. And let’s not forget about all the smash and grab that goes o to this day.
One lady was bagged 100 times. One lady stole 100k worth of shit and bought a Harley with it.
Further decay? Look at EVERY major city run by libs. Detroits a Great place to relocate. Chicagos bleeding more businesses than the thugs in the streets. And it’s proven there were paid agitators and Antifa plants.
Libs are the scum of the earth. It’s a fact.
The protestors were Oath Keepers, Proud Boys, Three Percenters and pro-Trump followers of the QAnon conspiracy theory according to federal prosecutors.

You are such as loser. There were lots of weapons brought by these insurrectionists.
Thank you for always making me laugh and amusing me with your ignorant NEVER factual posts!
You truly TRULY make me laugh, which is why I post more in the lounge that War Room
You IGNAORANT liberal douchbags are hystericalThe fact that you agree with CD speaks volumes on you ignorance
Thank you again for making my Sunday

Thank you for always making me laugh and amusing me with your ignorant NEVER factual posts!
You truly TRULY make me laugh, which is why I post more in the lounge that War Room
You IGNAORANT liberal douchbags are hystericalThe fact that you agree with CD speaks volumes on you ignorance
Thank you again for making my Sunday
"You IGNAORANT liberal douchbags". Another classic from majustard!

"You IGNAORANT liberal douchbags". Another classic from majustard!
Typical liberal donkey
ALWATS deflecting the point of a post
Fuk off with your grammar BS
You arent worth prof reading anything for
However thanks for always proving my point You gloriously ignorant fuk!!!!!!

Last edited:
You are such as loser. There were lots of weapons brought by these insurrectionists.
Says one of Canes County and Canesport’s inglorious ignorant liberal fuks!!!!
LMAO….LMAO
LMAO….LMAO @ YOU
pft

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT