ADVERTISEMENT

***Another Super Mario Excuse Thread***

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
I am sorry I am late on this one. I fell asleep out of pure boredom waiting for Mario and Oregon to do something in response to getting his doors blown off last week. So, now it is another week and another blowout by the same team. UTAH! Let me ask as I saw another poster ask. Why are we not considering the Utah coach? What players is he recruiting out there that aren't nearly as heralded as what Mario is bringing in. Yet blowing Marios doors off two weeks in a row?

I will start the excuse thread by saying Mario and his team were distracted these past couple of weeks. Really they are better but distracted. I saw last week where I saw players supposedly not starting or something to this effect.

Matt and Gary think I am here just pushing buttons. Let me ask. Is it my fault Mario gets his doors blown off and people hate I am going to mention the prospective head coach of my team is taking a dump every week on national TV? I am going to mention it and it isn't my fault it pisses people off. You should all be just as concerned as you are when Manny embarrasses himself. Nobody gets a free pass. Just because you guys are cool with him. It's a what have you done for me lately business. Manny is in year 3 of his coaching stint. I'm not sure he gets blown out two weeks in a row like this with TVD.

I am going to end this by saying that if we decided to fire Manny, there should be a job search. This guy is no savior. He is just a decent coach. A lot of them are out there. JAC. Just another coach. People celebrating the Clemson AD coming here like we won the pac 12 is funny to me. He hasn't signed and all this excitement is premature. We have a long way to go. I don't know what will happen. I gave my opinion on what should happen if we are going to win next year. Maybe it shakes out like that and maybe it doesn't but I think super Mario has a lot to prove. Just like Manny Diaz.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News