ADVERTISEMENT

Another Win For The Good Guys

So ... Lia Thomas ... is basically a guy who couldn't win ... as a guy. And now that FACT is acknowledged. Finally. Damn.
I am all for assisting the VERY FEW that are born with some "crossed circuits" and need it. And if an adult wants to change parts as a lifestyle, and pay for it themselves, have at it. But lets not pretend they are anything but what they were born as.

Reactions: krvanness
I am all for assisting the VERY FEW that are born with some "crossed circuits" and need it. And if an adult wants to change parts as a lifestyle, and pay for it themselves, have at it. But lets not pretend they are anything but what they were born as.
Im not even into the technical arguments with these ppl any longer. It's all out war. And if you do not realize that, then you haven't been paying attention. I never thought I'd own an assault weapon. But I now do. My first gun ever. This is in anticipation of the SCOTUS ruling. There is little room for debate any longer gents. We will take back this country from ppl that are illegal and cannot read. We didn't develop the A -Bomb with citizens that had no brain. We developed it with people of ALL CULTURES that wanted to defeat REALLY BAD PEOPLE.

Last edited:
Reactions: central17
So ... Lia Thomas ... is basically a guy who couldn't win ... as a guy. And now that FACT is acknowledged. Finally. Damn.
Do you think SHE will commit suicide now? Let's hope. What he did was DIGUSTING!!!

Im not even into the technical arguments with these ppl any longer. It's all out war. And if you do not realize that, then you haven't been paying attention. I never thought I'd own an assault weapon. But I now do. My first gun ever. This is in anticipation of the SCOTUS ruling. There is little room for debate any longer gents. We will take back this country from ppl that are illegal and cannot read. We didn't develop the A -Bomb with citizens that had no brain. We developed it with people of ALL CULTURES that wanted to defeat REALLY BAD PEOPLE.

Trannys are banned from int'l competition, including the Olympics. The exception is if they transitioned before 12 years old. Which is basically none of them. There's hope for the world after all.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world-swimming-bans-transgender-athletes-womens-events-rcna34325
Not sure who the "good guys" are, but I definitely agree with this ban. He/she should have never been allowed to compete against women. .......That's ridiculous
I'd take it a step further......whatever you were born as is what you should have to compete as. It's not fair to force females to compete athletically against biological males. But hey, who am I.....

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT