ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone who comes on this board and starts threads

normsmith

SuperCane
Gold Member
Sep 26, 2012
Bragging or taking a victory lap about how Trump has failed or is failing, rooting for him to fail with North Korea is a damn fool who prolly never served a day in the military. I fckin loathe Trump but my love for our brave Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines and the rest of humanity supersedes that loathing of Trump. If he can pull something off that's been impossible for 60 years without military action good for him, better yet good for the U.S.

Bragging or taking a victory lap about how Trump has failed or is failing, rooting for him to fail with North Korea is a damn fool who prolly never served a day in the military. I fckin loathe Trump but my love for our brave Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines and the rest of humanity supersedes that loathing of Trump. If he can pull something off that's been impossible for 60 years without military action good for him, better yet good for the U.S.
Amen !

Well done Norm! We are Americans first. The threat posed by North Korea transcends politics.

Reactions: bobbie jo
Well done Norm! We are Americans first. The threat posed by North Korea transcends politics.
Thanks man but that goes ways, What are your thoughts on the Mueller investigation and if they were to find wrongdoing or criminal activity by Trump or members of the administration? It seems like there are alot of people who are putting party over the country. I mean for a guy who claims he's done nothing wrong, he sure does act guilty.

Reactions: Uswagpak

Agreed. I don't think anyone on here doesn't want him to get north korea to denuclearize. I think criticizing him about how he goes about it is fair game. But yes we all would like to see the ideal end result.

If you read the bible you would learn Russia,china,USA/Europe are all gonna come together with their allies vs Isreal and lose....

Thanks man but that goes ways, What are your thoughts on the Mueller investigation and if they were to find wrongdoing or criminal activity by Trump or members of the administration? It seems like there are alot of people who are putting party over the country. I mean for a guy who claims he's done nothing wrong, he sure does act guilty.
I believe there is massive corruption in our gov’t that needs to be cleaned up. I believe in due process, so I’ll wait to see the evidence from Mueller. IF Trump turns out to be guilty, he should be treated accordingly.

How about you? What if the IG report reveals the investigation into Hillary’s email server was corrumpted by partisan FBI operatives so she could skate?

I believe there is massive corruption in our gov’t that needs to be cleaned up. I believe in due process, so I’ll wait to see the evidence from Mueller. IF Trump turns out to be guilty, he should be treated accordingly.

How about you? What if the IG report reveals the investigation into Hillary’s email server was corrumpted by partisan FBI operatives so she could skate?
Oh hell nawl she shouldn't skate. If they would have nominated any other candidate on the Republican side than Trump, I would have voted for that candidate. I can't stand her ass either. Her and Trump were both POSs, I just believed she was a little less of a POS than him. It's a pretty sad day when you have rationalize who you vote for by which candidate is less of a turd than the other one rather than who is the best candidate for the job.

What if the IG report says there is no corruption? Will you then get off this deep state nonsense?

We can separate the welfare of troops from legitimize criticisms of our political leaders.

Reactions: cems52
Typical - never trust a liberal

Good post. The people that blindly support Trump, his lies and general debasement of our politics are clearly doing so over the welfare of the country.

Reactions: cems52
Good post. The people that blindly support Trump, his lies and general debasement of our politics are clearly doing so over the welfare of the country.
Those people would say, Trump is a victim of the "deep state" and they are out to get him. I personally think this deep state crap is nonsense. It's a manufactured excuse for Trump's wrongdoings.

Reactions: Hermbike
What if the IG report says there is no corruption? Will you then get off this deep state nonsense?
Those are two totally separate issues. The IG is not investigating whether or not there is a "deep state."

I have seen many different definitions as to what exactly is the deep state. To me, the deep state is not some vastly organized, secret government. Rather, I believe it exists in many forms. But in its purest sense, it's defined by some in power who operate for their own purposes, against the mandate required of their position. This can be career politicians operating in the interest of large donors, over the interests of the people who elect them. Judges legislating from the bench. And, it can be powerful people within various powerful government organizations who make decisions based on their own political, or financial interest.

No one trust politicians. Or, at least no one should trust them, so this comes as no surprise. If it turns out that this exists in the FBI, CIA or IRS that's a different story. That's a huge deal.

I still can't believe that James Clapper was ever allowed to head the CIA. He admittedly voted for a communist party candidate in 1980.

Oh hell nawl she shouldn't skate. If they would have nominated any other candidate on the Republican side than Trump, I would have voted for that candidate. I can't stand her ass either. Her and Trump were both POSs, I just believed she was a little less of a POS than him. It's a pretty sad day when you have rationalize who you vote for by which candidate is less of a turd than the other one rather than who is the best candidate for the job.
What honest, SANE, person would want the job?

Reactions: normsmith
Those people would say, Trump is a victim of the "deep state" and they are out to get him. I personally think this deep state crap is nonsense. It's a manufactured excuse for Trump's wrongdoings.

They've been brainwashed by the right wing lie machine and are generally going to parrot whatever they hear there as fact. Standard Kremlin style propaganda.

Those are two totally separate issues. The IG is not investigating whether or not there is a "deep state."

I have seen many different definitions as to what exactly is the deep state. To me, the deep state is not some vastly organized, secret government. Rather, I believe it exists in many forms. But in its purest sense, it's defined by some in power who operate for their own purposes, against the mandate required of their position. This can be career politicians operating in the interest of large donors, over the interests of the people who elect them. Judges legislating from the bench. And, it can be powerful people within various powerful government organizations who make decisions based on their own political, or financial interest.

No one trust politicians. Or, at least no one should trust them, so this comes as no surprise. If it turns out that this exists in the FBI, CIA or IRS that's a different story. That's a huge deal.

I still can't believe that James Clapper was ever allowed to head the CIA. He admittedly voted for a communist party candidate in 1980.
How is Clapper voting for a communist candidate different than right wingers supporting Trump, a man who has had more contacts with Russians than Putin himself?

They've been brainwashed by the right wing lie machine and are generally going to parrot whatever they hear there as fact. Standard Kremlin style propaganda.
Did you think that way when Hillary was complaining about the vast right wing conspiracy?
How is Clapper voting for a communist candidate different than right wingers supporting Trump, a man who has had more contacts with Russians than Putin himself?
because Clapper admitted it himself. No wrong doing on Trumps part has been proved.

Did you think that way when Hillary was complaining about the vast right wing conspiracy?

because Clapper admitted it himself. No wrong doing on Trumps part has been proved.

I agreed with her at the time. Except it wasn't a conspiracy, it was a genuine disdain the right had for the Clintons.

I agreed with her at the time. Except it wasn't a conspiracy, it was a genuine disdain the right had for the Clintons.
The left feels the same way about the right. The thought of a conservative giving a speech at a college makes them goes nuts.

Didn't say he committed crimes yet. However, you did vote for a guy who for some reason lies about his contacts with Russians. Why?

Well said . You sir are what America is all about . None of us no matter what should hope for the failure of any President elected by the people. You and I can totally disagree on politics but we should all respect each other and the rule of law.

Reactions: normsmith
No way you been brainwashed by the left wing lie machine is there? What lies are you talking about? Be careful I will come back with facts and you will have to be accountable and that is hard for a liberal.

You condone that because your a communist. We do not because we are capitalist. Very easy to answer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT