ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone who comes on this board and starts threads

Well said . You sir are what America is all about . None of us no matter what should hope for the failure of any President elected by the people. You and I can totally disagree on politics but we should all respect each other and the rule of law.
If you respect the rule of law tell Trump to do that. His actions this week say otherwise.

Are you saying inappropriate equates to criminal?

Do you think it's appropriate for a subject in a criminal investigation to see evidence in the case before the investigation is completed?

Ok so you believe he committed a criminal act this week by sending his lawyer to a meeting?

It can. In this case, yes, it's criminal. Trump even sent his lawyer and COS to the meetings. You didn't answer my original question.

I’m curious. Were you suggesting Cash is a racist?
My post was a statement of my distaste for racists no different than his dislike of non American Patriots, what ever that means. If you're saying Cash is a racist the shoe fits. Mind you, you called him a racist not me.

If you respect the rule of law tell Trump to do that. His actions this week say otherwise.
What law has President Trump broken? not say so what has he been charged with? Can you call him president Trump?

It’s pretty clear which one of us called Cash a racist and I’m a bit surprised you did so. Perhaps I misunderstood the intent/context of your comment.

My post was a statement of my distaste for racists no different than his dislike of non American Patriots, what ever that means. If you're saying Cash is a racist the shoe fits. Mind you, you called him a racist not me.

It’s pretty clear which one of us called Cash a racist and I’m a bit surprised you did so. Perhaps I misunderstood the intent/context of your comment.
You interpreted my post through your right wing lenses not Orange and green (had to say it....lol). I have called one person out on this site as a racist and he knows it. It wasn't Cash.

I’m pretty sure you implied he was a racist when he hurt your feelings but I’ll take your word for it.

You interpreted my post through your right wing lenses not Orange and green (had to say it....lol). I have called one person out on this site as a racist and he knows it. It wasn't Cash.

I’m pretty sure you implied he was a racist when he hurt your feelings but I’ll take your word for it.
It's laughable for you to say any person on this site has hurt my feelings. Frankly, that's not possible. You of all people should know that by now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT