ADVERTISEMENT

Apology to Cash

CashvilleCane1

SuperCane
Jan 6, 2011
Nashville
Just waiting for all those leftwing nuts who said I was crazy for what I posted in December of 2019 about the COVID virus coming out of a lab.

Finally the Intel community is coming off of the info. Hmmm a bio weapons research facility funded by... us???

I’m sure I’ll get lots of apologies for being correct but hey it’ll be fun to watch the lefties squirm.

I'll be surprised if they even Click this thread 🤣 😂 😂. I even showed my wife the attacks and responses from cd and his crew (she, a Dr oncologist researcher over at Sylvester, and I bring up the rear as a simple run of the mill Dr all purpose with strong microbio/infectious/immuno background) and she was agasp. Cash I would start with the Press, who's duty and trust is to inform and protect the public with the Truth. I would single them out and apply at minimum the punishment they put on everyone that tried to get the truth out ( a truth that Would of SAVED LIVES) and then make it real adding a $$$$$$$$$ penalty. How I wish journalists (not oped writers though) were required to have Licenses to work, that way they have their own skin on the line👍

Well .. Fauci DID comment earlier in the week that "it looks like it is likely that the virus was manipulated in a lab and then either escaped or infected a lab worker". Basically what was reported by a Chinese tech company .. then silenced in May of last year. Chinese virus is correct .. and US funds were supplied by Fauci's group a few years ago TO that lab. How about that.

Will be interesting for sure, Cash, to be able to pinpoint the source of the pandemic. Lots of theories and misinformation.

The country is still waiting for these apologies:

* Mike Pence said on April 24, 2020 that the pandemic will be behind us by Memorial Day.
* many posters on this board and elsewhere said that Covid 19 is no bigger threat than the seasonal flu
*DJT consistently underplayed the seriousness of the threat. Early in 2020, he privately admitted its seriousness in his interview with Bob Woodward. But, he never said that to the public.

• Haha
Reactions: mahb and krvanness
Will be interesting for sure, Cash, to be able to pinpoint the source of the pandemic. Lots of theories and misinformation.

* Mike Pence said on April 24, 2020 that the pandemic will be behind us by Memorial Day.
* many posters on this board and elsewhere said that Covid 19 is no bigger threat than the seasonal flu
*DJT consistently underplayed the seriousness of the threat. Early in 2020, he privately admitted its seriousness in his interview with Bob Woodward. But, he never said that to the public.
Way to deflect cortez.

Pence and Trump were hammered by the press for all that already.

The spirit of this thread is how those on the left, which sadly includes most media, hammered anyone who brought up the idea that COVID was not a naturally occurring event. Social media sites even took down post suggesting this, or listed disclaimers that this suggestion is without merit.

Will they fall on their swords? Hell no!

maybe it'll be remembered as the Trump virus ,,,,,, if you are talking about the 1st world leader that looked into China's misuse of the virus and hiding it's spread,,,,,,,, if you are talking about the best most concise governmental response from a country to this virus ( this is not to spam the thread b/c it covers 1st to lockdown, 1st to involve pharma and civilian agencies in production and distribution, refilled EMPTY national stock piles depleted and left empty by prior administration, 1 st to produce the vaccine, pre-bought enough vaccine to inoculate his citizens, 1st to provide world relief by providing Vents made by repurposed buisnesses, ETC to name a few) ,,,,,,, if you are talking about being Right in his indictments (china) and recommendations (meds that help treat the virus azithromycin/hydroxychloroquine/ IVIG/ anti virials. I think as time passes more and more evidence will come out that will keep adding to the list.

Just waiting for all those leftwing nuts who said I was crazy for what I posted in December of 2019 about the COVID virus coming out of a lab.

Finally the Intel community is coming off of the info. Hmmm a bio weapons research facility funded by... us???

I’m sure I’ll get lots of apologies for being correct but hey it’ll be fun to watch the lefties squirm.

Props to you, I specifically remember you saying that, and I was thinking I’m not ready to jump on board with that, but you were right.

Props to you, I specifically remember you saying that, and I was thinking I’m not ready to jump on board with that, but you were right.
If Cash’s theory from 2020 turns out to be right, true props to him. Biden says that he will publicly release the results of the upcoming study. This will no doubt stir more debate and perhaps increased China vs US tensions. That’s ok with me if the study is fully credible and reaches conclusions embarrassing to the Chinese government.

Reactions: central17
maybe it'll be remembered as the Trump virus ,,,,,, if you are talking about the 1st world leader that looked into China's misuse of the virus and hiding it's spread,,,,,,,, if you are talking about the best most concise governmental response from a country to this virus ( this is not to spam the thread b/c it covers 1st to lockdown, 1st to involve pharma and civilian agencies in production and distribution, refilled EMPTY national stock piles depleted and left empty by prior administration, 1 st to produce the vaccine, pre-bought enough vaccine to inoculate his citizens, 1st to provide world relief by providing Vents made by repurposed buisnesses, ETC to name a few) ,,,,,,, if you are talking about being Right in his indictments (china) and recommendations (meds that help treat the virus azithromycin/hydroxychloroquine/ IVIG/ anti virials. I think as time passes more and more evidence will come out that will keep adding to the list.
Sure do wish your guy would have endorsed and mandated masks, early and often. Instead he turned masks into an ideological/cultural fight where he mocked those who wore masks. Per DJT, masks were for snowflakes. Refusing to wear a mask was a measure of confidence, personal freedom and machismo. How many lives were lost due to this stupidity?

If Cash’s theory from 2020 turns out to be right, true props to him. Biden says that he will publicly release the results of the upcoming study. This will no doubt stir more debate and perhaps increased China vs US tensions. That’s ok with me if the study is fully credible and reaches conclusions embarrassing to the Chinese government.
Why did Biden kill the investigation into it a couple months ago? A skeptic would say China is in Beijing Biden’s back pocket.

Sure do wish your guy would have endorsed and mandated masks, early and often. Instead he turned masks into an ideological/cultural fight where he mocked those who wore masks. Per DJT, masks were for snowflakes. Refusing to wear a mask was a measure of confidence, personal freedom and machismo. How many lives were lost due to this stupidity?
About as many with them on..thats stupidity

Your lack of knowledge is showing through .Masks don't do anything.

I'll be surprised if they even Click this thread 🤣 😂 😂. I even showed my wife the attacks and responses from cd and his crew (she, a Dr oncologist researcher over at Sylvester, and I bring up the rear as a simple run of the mill Dr all purpose with strong microbio/infectious/immuno background) and she was agasp. Cash I would start with the Press, who's duty and trust is to inform and protect the public with the Truth. I would single them out and apply at minimum the punishment they put on everyone that tried to get the truth out ( a truth that Would of SAVED LIVES) and then make it real adding a $$$$$$$$$ penalty. How I wish journalists (not oped writers though) were required to have Licenses to work, that way they have their own skin on the line👍
So true. What happened to hard pressing investigative journalism? It's gone.

Reactions: mahb

Regardless of political sides, an investigation needs to take place (an honest one not done by Fauci or one of his minions as there’s a direct conflict of interest for him at this point).

If this is proven all parties involved need to go before a firing squad.

This was 100% all preventable and those involved have millions of others blood on their hands. This could also be what causes a mass insurrection in China and overthrows their leadership.

Am I hinting at something? Maybe!

OK it came out of a lab, was it purposely loosed on the public ? if so and this what i want to hear from Y'ALL what should Biden do .....as always be specific

Way to deflect cortez.

Pence and Trump were hammered by the press for all that already.

The spirit of this thread is how those on the left, which sadly includes most media, hammered anyone who brought up the idea that COVID was not a naturally occurring event. Social media sites even took down post suggesting this, or listed disclaimers that this suggestion is without merit.

Will they fall on their swords? Hell no!
I think the distinction is going to be where the rift is.

Those who believe it was created in a lab by China and intentionally released to affect the general public vs.

Those who believe that it was naturally occurring and was being studied (potentially modified) and spread through unintentional infection.

It could still be a function of wet markets; if its not then will those who made xenophobic attacks like Bat stew flu pull back from it?

to the extent that anyone told you Cash, that it could never have come from a lab or were dogmatic about it coming from a lab; egg on their face.

still remains as to whether it was natural, being weaponized, or man made; IF its lab.

No evidence that masks saved a single life. Nor shutdowns. CA and NY are examples. And Florida, Texas and Sweden are also examples.

Those who believe it was created in a lab by China and intentionally released to affect the general public vs.

Those who believe that it was naturally occurring and was being studied (potentially modified) and spread through unintentional infection.

It could still be a function of wet markets; if its not then will those who made xenophobic attacks like Bat stew flu pull back from it?

to the extent that anyone told you Cash, that it could never have come from a lab or were dogmatic about it coming from a lab; egg on their face.

still remains as to whether it was natural, being weaponized, or man made; IF its lab.
I don’t believe it was released on purpose but the intentions behind it were to be used as economical warfare.

We may never know with certainty where it came from.

What's disturbing, is that the mear mention of the virus starting in a lab was enought to get you mocked and labeled as a kook and/or conspiracy theorist.

The media had ZERO intellectual curiousity about any theory other than the origin being in a wet market.

Now that the lab origin theory has gained credibilty to point of at least be considered possible, the media has not appologized, nor have they even admitted being wrong for not taking the theory seriously.

Extremely bad journalism. And they wonder why millions consider them fake news.

And yet, you pushed the conspiracy on these boards that Officer Sicknick was killed by a blow to the head and protestors should be given a murder rap without evidence from the autopsy.

Meanwhile, no blow to the head by fire extinguisher and he died of natural causes. Where is your conspiracy atonement?

We may never know with certainty where it came from.

What's disturbing, is that the mear mention of the virus starting in a lab was enought to get you mocked and labeled as a kook and/or conspiracy theorist.

The media had ZERO intellectual curiousity about any theory other than the origin being in a wet market.

Now that the lab origin theory has gained credibilty to point of at least be considered possible, the media has not appologized, nor have they even admitted being wrong for not taking the theory seriously.

Extremely bad journalism. And they wonder why millions consider them fake news.
I think the reason people mocked it was because the theory was usually tied to some intentional nefarious intent.

I know that I usually took exception to the ethnic disparagement around wet markets.

I don't know that the media should be disparaged for reporting the intel as it's presented to them. I believe intel, like science, isn't fixed, it changes with new understanding and information.

In my opinion, its not bad journalism to report out what the consensus is. When that consensus is proved wrong then you should report the new information.

Fake news has been appropriated to mean something entirely different post-Trump than it did before. Previously fake news was literal and used to define knowingly spreading information demonstrably untrue. Trump used it frequently where it was information that was actually true. Journalism isn't dying in this country, folks acceptance of the tenants of journalism is; worse yet, most can't tell you opinion from journalism and worst of all they don't care to.

All that being said I hope you are wrong. I hope we ultimately do find out. If this thing was created intentionally in a lab, or even weaponized, then we need to know that. If it was being studied and got loose that's a vital lesson for the world to have as well.

Your lack of knowledge is showing through .Masks don't do anything.
that's just not true. not even close to being true.

why have doctors in the operating room worn masks for years if they do nothing? just for show? why would construction workers wear n95 masks when sanding different materials and such?

if you think a cough or sneeze travels the same distance with a cloth mask as opposed to no mask i really don't even know what to say.

put both sides of a shirt in front of your mouth and spit towards a mirror. then spit towards the mirror with no shirt. or wear a mask and spit towards the mirror then no mask and spit towards a mirror. which do you think is gonna leave more spit on the mirror?

I think the reason people mocked it was because the theory was usually tied to some intentional nefarious intent.

I know that I usually took exception to the ethnic disparagement around wet markets.

I don't know that the media should be disparaged for reporting the intel as it's presented to them. I believe intel, like science, isn't fixed, it changes with new understanding and information.

In my opinion, its not bad journalism to report out what the consensus is. When that consensus is proved wrong then you should report the new information.

Fake news has been appropriated to mean something entirely different post-Trump than it did before. Previously fake news was literal and used to define knowingly spreading information demonstrably untrue. Trump used it frequently where it was information that was actually true. Journalism isn't dying in this country, folks acceptance of the tenants of journalism is; worse yet, most can't tell you opinion from journalism and worst of all they don't care to.

All that being said I hope you are wrong. I hope we ultimately do find out. If this thing was created intentionally in a lab, or even weaponized, then we need to know that. If it was being studied and got loose that's a vital lesson for the world to have as well.
The left wanted to damage Trump. Giving crediblilty to the lab theory, would haved validated his get tough on China stance. IMO, the left, which includes a very large section of the media, used the virus to damage Trump anyway they could.

I strongly disagree with you regarding the media. Real journalism is dying. Show me someone in the C suite, anywhere in CNN, CBS, NBC or ABC who does not have strong left leaning bias.

Reactions: utatem and mahb

You call this journalism? Play the video.

Ethnic disparagement? It's not disparagement if it's truth. I have been to China and Asia and they eat things we would NEVER eat in a million years. Fake news is fake news nothing to do with Trump. There was no consensus because there was no investigative reporting EXCEPT the outlet that reported on the lab workers who fell ill and there were some reporting of scientists who spoke out but in fear for their lives.

And yet, you pushed the conspiracy on these boards that Officer Sicknick was killed by a blow to the head and protestors should be given a murder rap without evidence from the autopsy.

Meanwhile, no blow to the head by fire extinguisher and he died of natural causes. Where is your conspiracy atonement?
Ellu no longer speaks to you and I. Weak. I liked some of his material.

Guarantee you are one of those dudes driving alone in your car wearing a mask ... if you really believe that’s masks ( other than an N95 , which has to be fitted properly ) do anything , then I don’t know what to tell you . Not down playing Covid in any way ( it can be nasty for some ) , but the whole mask thing is one of the biggest scams ever ...

Guarantee you are one of those dudes driving alone in your car wearing a mask ... if you really believe that’s masks ( other than an N95 , which has to be fitted properly ) do anything , then I don’t know what to tell you . Not down playing Covid in any way ( it can be nasty for some ) , but the whole mask thing is one of the biggest scams ever ...
And N95 is 1 time wearing not worn multiple days

You call this journalism? Play the video.

Respectfully, project veritas has been discredited, widely so, multiple times. I enjoy mags like Blavity and the Root but you wouldn't see me citing to them. This is less reliable than Vice. I take your point tho.

Respectfully, project veritas has been discredited, widely so, multiple times. I enjoy mags like Blavity and the Root but you wouldn't see me citing to them. This is less reliable than Vice. I take your point tho.
Facts are beyond your comprehension.

Facts are beyond your comprehension.
ad hominem. Mind contributing to the convo? or is everything reduced to a personal attack? Have nothing better to do with your time man?

Either way be well, not sure how this bypassed the ignore but I've refreshed it.

Last edited:
Snowflakes gonna snowflake. I caught him acting a fraud and here we are.
For some reason I can see your posts here. You didn't catch me acting a fraud, you haven't caught me doing a damn thing.

I don't care for your method of discussion. If you want to have one offline or better yet, in person, where normal human interaction and tone would likely not be met with the performative negativity of a keyboard and anonymity, then I welcome it next season.

I'm genuine as to who I am and there is NOTHING different about how I comport myself in person as on the board. So continue to make your personal attacks but no reason to invent a lie.

Again, wish you well. Feel free to mute me back I have zero intention of communicating on this board with you.

fvellu@yahoo.com if you want to set up an in person communication, people tend to be more respectful in person than they are online or even the phone.

so ellu what part of the interview didn't you believe ? Was he an actor ? Is it all hollywood like the moon landing ? What did you see that gave it away ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT