ADVERTISEMENT

Are we allowed to have a music thread

I love natalie merchant I alway's thought she was hot
nataliemerchant.jpg

Reactions: redsoxb
If you ever decide to sell that collection...I would love to have first shot.
I know you would friend. Unfortunately, that, along with my sports cards, my Hot Wheels cars and the rest of what I've saved through the years will probably be on it's way to the landfill 5 minutes after I am declared dead. Too much work for my kids to go through.

I know you would friend. Unfortunately, that, along with my sports cards, my Hot Wheels cars and the rest of what I've saved through the years will probably be on it's way to the landfill 5 minutes after I am declared dead. Too much work for my kids to go through.
We will have to work something out....wait I will go before you most likely...LOL

My initial post in here. I tried to think of something unique. ... actually never have seen the video until just now. It's terrible. Perhaps if you listen, you should put the phone in your pocket so you don't judge the song based on the video. Hah

Last edited:
Reactions: IHeagledriver
Troglodyte by the Jimmy Castor Bunch. Let it All Hang Out by The Hombres. And the classic, Telephone Man by Meri Wilson. Wondering if some of you remember any of these that I have on 45's?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT