ADVERTISEMENT

Better Late To Catch On Than Never: Giving him a break....at least he woke up to the con...

Gibberish

I just hope you make it to 2024 so we can look back at all of Trump's accomplishments together. All those right wing judges should be on the bench by then. Did you see the newly confirmed judge for the 9th circuit? Senate kicking ass, House accomplishing nothing.

Lmao....we are at the point you are trying to discuss congress as a Trump accomplishment? Stop....please just stop!

I'm pretty sure the only thing trump will accomplish is impeachment and a jail sentence for a wide variety of his administration....lol.

By the way....I love how Republicans believe just because a Republican is on the bench they are atribal POS like Trump. Judges generally aren't going to break the law for a party. That is stupid. Judges are bipartisan for the most part. I don't care about some Republican judge because I don't need to rely on stuff like that. That's for weak people looking for protection. The law is the law man....lol.

Plenty of conservative judges are putting Trumps criminal administration in jail. Because they are breaking the law.! The jury said in the Manafort trial....they didn't want to do it because they were conservative but the evidence is the evidence.

Lmao....we are at the point you are trying to discuss congress as a Trump accomplishment? Stop....please just stop!

I'm pretty sure the only thing trump will accomplish is impeachment and a jail sentence for a wide variety of his administration....lol.

By the way....I love how Republicans believe just because a Republican is on the bench they are atribal POS like Trump. Judges generally aren't going to break the law for a party. That is stupid. Judges are bipartisan for the most part. I don't care about some Republican judge because I don't need to rely on stuff like that. That's for weak people looking for protection. The law is the law man....lol.

Plenty of conservative judges are putting Trumps criminal administration in jail. Because they are breaking the law.! The jury said in the Manafort trial....they didn't want to do it because they were conservative but the evidence is the evidence.
Trump ain't going anywhere freak. The changing of the court is happening in your miserable lifetime, your denial of it means nothing. The killing of babies is changing right before your eyes, next is the suppression of sexual deviants like you.

Reactions: advarkas
Oh the 9th circuit court has been bipartisan - you are full of it if you believe that - you cd are full of dumb dumb statements - it just never ends with you

@CDLemming, pay attention and watch the grown ups do business

US, Canada, Mexico lift steel, aluminum tariffs pressuring China

Reactions: grbcane and utatem
@CDLemming, pay attention and watch the grown ups do business

US, Canada, Mexico lift steel, aluminum tariffs pressuring China
You do realize this says they "LIFT TARIFFS" ROLMAO! This confirms what I have tolld YOU...Nobody's going to win a trade war. It's stupid and a waste of time to me and only cost our tax paying citizens.

China is still getting their money! They haven't removed tariffs.

Last edited:
You make this too easy, they lifted tariffs, and why is that?

Still waiting for the answer CD, I know you don’t realize you stepped in it, I’ll give you a hint, we were being screwed by Canada and Mexico prior.

Reactions: GLFSTRM
Still waiting for the answer CD, I know you don’t realize you stepped in it, I’ll give you a hint, we were being screwed by Canada and Mexico prior.
Keep up....look at the video. Then tell me which country is in this discussion.

Keep up....look at the video. Then tell me which country is in this discussion.
Those tariffs were used to get NAFTA reworked, by removing tariffs from those to countries, it allies the three of us against China, all three countries agreed to prevent cheap imports of steel and aluminum from flooding the continent of North America.

You do realize this says they "LIFT TARIFFS" ROLMAO! This confirms what I have tolld YOU...Nobody's going to win a trade war. It's stupid and a waste of to me and only cost our tax paying citizens.

China is still getting their money! They haven't removed tariffs.

Why do you say no one is going to win a trade war, when China has clearly won for about the last 25 years.

So now you’re saying judges aren’t partisan, now let’s think about that. Are you talking about the real world, or CD’s imaginary land.

Please tell us of all the individuals of Trumps administration, that these plenty conservative judges are putting in jail, do tell, please don’t leave out names.

Actually I think the opposite is the case
This dude is woke AF now and it isn't a matter of taking money....or not taking it. You aren't paying attention to what he is explaining....and he is so on point I have no idea why he would support Trump in the first place.

It is a matter of him completely understanding where the money comes from to bail them out. He understands we aren't benefiting as a country because the extra cost is passed along to us.

It's just a politicized talking point for people to blindly follow....because the best way to be a patriot is stand tall for your family.

Dude is woke AF!

So you said we’re not benefiting as a country, because the extra cost was passed on to us, then you must agree we didn’t benefit from Obama’s stimulus package, all that cost was passed on to us and our grandchildren, for what, those great shovel ready jobs?

Those tariffs were used to get NAFTA reworked, by removing tariffs from those to countries, it allies the three of us against China, all three countries agreed to prevent cheap imports of steel and aluminum from flooding the continent of North America.
He has no clue what he's talking about

Reactions: grbcane
So you said we’re not benefiting as a country, because the extra cost was passed on to us, then you must agree we didn’t benefit from Obama’s stimulus package, all that cost was passed on to us and our grandchildren, for what, those great shovel ready jobs?
Please stay on topic. Start an obama thread if you want to discuss him.

60561775_2101660673286342_7477614456919293952_n.jpg

where were you when the career long community organizer, who had zero leadership experience, became President? Oh that’s right, you were voting based on race.
And....you make yourselves look and sound silly thinking because someone inherited a lot of money they are qualified to lead the greatest country in the modern world. We saw what that has done through history. It is why we dont have a king here. It would be diffrent if he actually was not in charge of a criminal enterprise....or didn't lie constantly....or didn't piss away a billion dollars.

Continuing to show how anti-American you are. China can run all the drills they want, they are not battle tested and will crumble under the pressure of a war. America is resilient and battle tested and will crush based on tech and the will of the people.

You are kidding right? To what end. You don't understand what a tariff is then....or how reliant on China this country is. Tariffs are taxes he is indirectly imposing on us man.....lol. You expect this man not to take care of his family and the tax payer to foot the bill for what exactly?

We are the ones that pay for this in the long run....and short run. What do you not understand? Our economies are intertwined. Hell we are in debt to them....lol. They are not reliant on us.

You never cease to amaze me...

You are a most ignorant person.

Signed,

Thomas Jefferson

I hope that triggers you,

Signed,

George Washington

Reactions: advarkas
You never cease to amaze me...

You are a most ignorant person.

Signed,

Thomas Jefferson

I hope that triggers you,

Signed,

George Washington

One of the most hysterical things I’ve seen in this forum in a long time, is him using a Jimmy Carter quote in a foreign policy debate, who would think that’s a good idea? Then again after Obama, Carter’s foreign policy doesn’t look that bad.

He has no clue what he's talking about
The guy went to South Connecticut State which is the academic equivalence of Hoboken Community College....lol. He thinks he can overcome his life's challenges (gay, minority and dumb) via a message board.

The guy went to South Connecticut State which is the academic equivalence of Hoboken Community College....lol. He thinks he can overcome his life's challenges (gay, minority and dumb) via a message board.
132 out of 196 regional colleges, north

42 out of 47 public, regional colleges, north

wow

So now you’re saying judges aren’t partisan, now let’s think about that. Are you talking about the real world, or CD’s imaginary land.

Please tell us of all the individuals of Trumps administration, that these plenty conservative judges are putting in jail, do tell, please don’t leave out names.
The libs made a living in court with lib judges when they couldn't win at the ballot box, now that the tide is turning it doesn't matter anymore, lol. Lemming gonna lemming...

132 out of 196 regional colleges, north

42 out of 47 public, regional colleges, north

wow
Think about that for a second. Minorities have a distinct advantage in getting into national accredited colleges as it is.....for most regional colleges all you need to do is spell your first name correctly on the SAT/ACT....doesnt matter if you misspell your last name....lol.

Think about that for a second. Minorities have a distinct advantage in getting into national accredited colleges as it is.....for most regional colleges all you need to do is spell your first name correctly on the SAT/ACT....doesnt matter if you misspell your last name....lol.
This explains a lot

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT