ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Admin wants to EASE restrictions on Venezuela for oil

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Lets see what could go wrong.
For one Biden Administration wants to bring in 1 million barrels per day EXCEPT VENEZUELA only produces 300,000- 500,000 per day and they sell to other Dictator Nations.
Hard to get 1 million from those figures.
These people are such morons it's at a level never seen before.

For one Biden Administration wants to bring in 1 million barrels per day EXCEPT VENEZUELA only produces 300,000- 500,000 per day and they sell to other Dictator Nations.
I love how he wants to shut down our fossil fuel industry because of climate change—but then goes ahead and relies on hostile nations for fuel paying twice as much
Apparently when you drill oil near the rain forest it’s ok. Doesn’t screw up the environment or add to global warming. It’s special oil.
Then Brandon begs the Saudis and Emiraties for oil and they don’t return his call. I think Joe likes being Cucked.

Reactions: CanesGhosts
Our government doesn't even recognize Maduro as the legitimate President. We recognize the other guy, as does most of Europe.

We have complete utter freaking morons running this country and 81 million people voted for that!! 🤣🤣

Reactions: HJCane
I love how he wants to shut down our fossil fuel industry because of climate change—but then goes ahead and relies on hostile nations for fuel paying twice as much
Apparently when you drill oil near the rain forest it’s ok. Doesn’t screw up the environment or add to global warming. It’s special oil.
Then Brandon begs the Saudis and Emiraties for oil and they don’t return his call. I think Joe likes being Cucked.
Preach. That’s what I don’t understand with whole tree hugger movement. How in the hell is it better for the environment to have RUSSIA running the pipelines and production than us? I promise you they don’t care about the Global Warming push/agenda.

Reactions: KOWBOY88
Preach. That’s what I don’t understand with whole tree hugger movement. How in the hell is it better for the environment to have RUSSIA running the pipelines and production than us? I promise you they don’t care about the Global Warming push/agenda.
nope

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT