ADVERTISEMENT

NEWS FLASH Things most in our country don't care about or don't want to hear

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
1) January 6 Hearings on Primetime Television. No one cares. I guarantee you the amount of viewers will be tiny and embarrasing. I predict <10mm viewers.
2) We don't care how much the Democrats and Biden tell us the economy is booming
3) We don't care nor want to hear that Putin created these gas and oil prices
4) We don't care to hear that we should be good humanitarians and keep our border open
5) We don't care that DA's in this country think we should be kinder / gentler to criminals
6) We don't care nor want to hear right now about Green Energy and the transition BS
7) We don't care or want to hear that we are urging Venezuela, Iran, and OPEC to produce more oil and sell it to us.
8) We don't care to participate in boys using the girls bathroom and competing in girls sports
9) We don't want to have Gay Pride Month shoved in our face. Veterans get 1 day to be honored.
10) We don't want to hear about Covid
11) We don't want to hear from Fauci
12) We don't want to hear Parents should stay out of their kids education process.
AND WE don't want to hear the SPIN on the blowout for Democrats in November like this article from WAPO

Feel free to add on.

HJ, Sounds like you don’t want to hear anything that you don’t agree with. Is that accurate? Fair and balanced, as they say?

Reactions: zackbear
1) January 6 Hearings on Primetime Television. No one cares. I guarantee you the amount of viewers will be tiny and embarrasing. I predict <10mm viewers.
2) We don't care how much the Democrats and Biden tell us the economy is booming
4) We don't care to hear that we should be good humanitarians and keep our border open
5) We don't care that DA's in this country think we should be kinder / gentler to criminals
6) We don't care nor want to hear right now about Green Energy and the transition BS
7) We don't care or want to hear that we are urging Venezuela, Iran, and OPEC to produce more oil and sell it to us.
8) We don't care to participate in boys using the girls bathroom and competing in girls sports
9) We don't want to have Gay Pride Month shoved in our face. Veterans get 1 day to be honored.
12) We don't want to hear Parents should stay out of their kids education process.
AND WE don't want to hear the SPIN on the blowout for Democrats in November like this article from WAPO

Feel free to add on.
Don't want to hear that you are socially irresponsible if you don't drive an EV

Last edited:
HJ, Sounds like you don’t want to hear anything that you don’t agree with. Is that accurate? Fair and balanced, as they say?
We don't want to HEAR THE BOOGIE WOOGIE from FAILED LIBERAL POLICIES.
I am speaking for far more than myself pal.
We have HAD IT!
Failures at every turn followed by EXCUSES for the failures.
You will see in November that it isn't just HJ. GUARANTEED!

Feel free to add on.
It’s going to be a great show.

They’re using a tv news producer to create a marvelous fictional narrative

. The same guy who burred the Epstein scandal.

Democrats don’t care about facts, they just want a narrative that confirms their preconceived beliefs.

Feel free to add on.
really hard to dispute this list

Feel free to add on.
People are interested in hearing the findings. Nobody gives a shit about the number of viewers!

How do these types get elected in the first place?
Dol. Before being elected as DA, Boudin was the chief City Defender in SF, representing those who cannot afford their own attorneys. That job, which was a good fit for his politics, gave him a forum and name recognition for his eventual election run for DA.

Trivia: Do you recall Boudin’s mother? She recently passed away at age 78. She was none other than Kathy Boudin, the famous Weather Underground activist from the 1980s who was tried and convicted for felony murder for her part in a bank heist gone wrong. A guard and two policemen were killed. She served 20 years in prison. Her husband (and father of the now recalled SF DA) was also convicted and sent to prison until paroled in 2021. Can’t make this shiz up!

Reactions: HJCane
Dol. Before being elected as DA, Boudin was the chief City Defender in SF, representing those who cannot afford their own attorneys. That job, which was a good fit for his politics, gave him a forum and name recognition for his eventual election run for DA.

Trivia: Do you recall Boudin’s mother? She recently passed away at age 78. She was none other than Kathy Boudin, the famous Weather Underground activist from the 1980s who was tried and convicted for felony murder for her part in a bank heist gone wrong. A guard and two policemen were killed. She served 20 years in prison. Her husband (and father of the now recalled SF DA) was also convicted and sent to prison until paroled in 2021. Can’t make this shiz up!
Wow! Some really bad DNA.

Huh? SF voters follow their own peculiar beliefs. I would bet very few hve ever heard of George Soros.

I‘m sorry that you’re not aware of how Soros has been spending, to install soft on crime democrat DAs across the country.

I‘m sorry that you’re not aware of how Soros has been spending, to install soft on crime democrat DAs across the country.

Sorry, but this sounds like a modern replay of the “international Jewish Conspiracy” menace that’s controlling us and all things. This European Jewish Billionaire (Soros) must be plotting our demise!

Doesn’t this sound like a Hitlerian verse to you? Sure does to me.

What say the Jewish MAGAs on this site? Is Soros as blameworthy and vile as Breitbart reports?

Sorry, but this sounds like a modern replay of the “international Jewish Conspiracy” menace that’s controlling us and all things. This European Jewish Billionaire (Soros) must be plotting our demise!

What say the Jewish MAGAs on this site? Is Soros as blameworthy and vile as Breitbart reports?
Soros helped the NAZIs confiscate the property of fellow Jews.

You are clearly clueless on Soros , you might be the only one left in the free world who doesn’t know what he’s doing.

OH WAIT! You live in The People’s Republic of California.

Democrats love George Soros.

Don't want here that you are socially irresponsible if you don't drive an EV
I may not be irresponsible, but I might be stupid driving my SUV while my wife driver her Tesla.

Fact: I’m paying $6.99 per gallon right this minute for 91 octane gas. My fill up just cost me $94.

My wife can fully charge her high performance Tesla Y (0-60 mph in 3.5 seconds) for $15. Plus, she gets to feel that she’s a) helping the environment and b) undermining Putin by taking herself out of the demand for oil.

By the way DA, Boudin got in office with Soros’s money.

Reactions: NO.SHORECANE
Soros helped the NAZIs confiscate the property of fellow Jews.

You are clearly clueless on Soros , you might be the only one left in the free world who doesn’t know what he’s doing.

OH WAIT! You live in The People’s Republic of California.

Democrats love George Soros.

Please try to wean yourself off of Breitbart and come back from the fringe. Not a good look.

Please try to wean yourself off of Breitbart and come back from the fringe. Not a good look.
Right, because your state run democrat press has served you so well over the years.

Hows that Russian collusion working out.

Tell us how the vaccines keep you from getting Covid.

Oh, and that masks mandates work.

OK Cortez, so what media sauces in your mind are acceptable, truthful and unbiased? And do you believe that just because you may not personally like a source that ignoring it when it is true is something that an intelligent person would do. Please answer honestly

OK Cortez, so what media sauces in your mind are acceptable, truthful and unbiased? And do you believe that just because you may not personally like a source that ignoring it when it is true is something that an intelligent person would do. Please answer honestly
17, “ ignoring it when it is true”…..your source of “Truth” here?

Thanks.

Last edited:
I may not be irresponsible, but I might be stupid driving my SUV while my wife driver her Tesla.

Fact: I’m paying $6.99 per gallon right this minute for 91 octane gas. My fill up just cost me $94.

My wife can fully charge her high performance Tesla Y (0-60 mph in 3.5 seconds) for $15. Plus, she gets to feel that she’s a) helping the environment and b) undermining Putin by taking herself out of the demand for oil.
I'm not against EV's. I am actually considering getting one. The price is in line with other vehicles I might consider buying.

My problem with them is two fold:

1. Many power plants that produce the electricity, are coal fired. How are more Californian's going to plug their cars into the current (pun intended) power grid. Aren't you already being told to prepare for brown outs?

2. The thought by many in government is that people should just convert to avoid high gas prices, is sanctimonious at best. Many people can't afford one. And many people live in apartments and condos with no means of charging an EV.

Last edited:
Reactions: grbcane
I'm not against EV's. I am actually considering getting one. The price is in line with other vehicles I might consider buying.

My problem with them is two fold:

1. Many power plants that produce the electricity, are coal fired. How are more Californian's going to plug their cars into the current (pun intended) power grid. Aren't you already being told to prepare for brown outs?

2. The thought by many in government that people should just convert to avoid high gas prices, is sanctimonious at best. Many people can't afford one. And many people live in apartments and condos with no means of charging an EV.
Exactly how many African Americans living in inner cities own EVs ?
I’m curious.

People are interested in hearing the findings. Nobody gives a shit about the number of viewers!
Well they retained a former ABC Producer for this Prime Time event. I bet they are praying for viewers otherwise why do this circus? It will be yet another Democrat miscalculation.

Well they retained a former ABC Producer for this Prime Time event. I bet they are praying for viewers otherwise why do this circus? It will be yet another Democrat miscalculation.
Faux News refused to air the hearings. That should tell you all you need to know!

Cortez, I'm surprised you don't know more about Soros. It's pretty common knowledge he funded Gascon's campaign.

Well that kinda contradicts. IF people were interested in the hearing’s findings —which will in no way be a political shit show—then that would correspond with the amount of viewers. Well one would think.
“Hey I’m interested in who wins the Super Bowl” Ok great, where are we gonna watch it? “Oh I’m not gonna watch it, I’m just interested in who wins”.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT