ADVERTISEMENT

Biden ever so eloquently offers condolences.

You gotta be kidding me. Can’t his handlers just tell him to go on vacation for the next two years? There has to be someone behind the scene that can give interviews and pressers. It’s not like the dems give a shit about what he has to say so long as trumps not in office and the republicans really don’t want to hear what he has to say. Just send him on an errand or something. Just put someone up there that doesn’t embarrass this country. Clearly we all know, everyone knows biden isn’t calling any shots so what difference does it make who speaks on “his behalf”.

Just put the person writing the prompter up there. It can’t be any worse than watching biden stumble around. It’s not even funny anymore. It’s just sad and embarrassing.

if you’re a dem, what’s the worst that can happen if someone takes over his position? You’re whole premise is still going to be vote for biden again because he’s not trump so just get him off the stage! At this point i’d take one of your Hollywood elitists over biden. At least they can read a script, ride a bicycle, walk up steps and remember what state their in. I mean what difference does it make it this point? Clearly he’s just for show and he looks and sounds awful.

again you guys have already proven that you’d vote for anyone over trump and since the pres isn’t calling the shots anyway, just put someone in there that makes us look respectable. James earl jones, there ya go. Just get us to the next election and stop embarrassing us.

reminds me of that movie caligula when all the roman hierarchies banded together to assonate their leader only to crown his idiot cousin because they knew if he was in charge that they’d be in charge and could do what ever they wanted behind the scenes while their ruler would just be happy living in la la land.

Last edited:
Reactions: central17
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT