ADVERTISEMENT

Biden gets a note from staffer "something on your chin"

We are a republic of states that should be governed by the core principle of democracy-majority rule. Not some outdated system that doesn't even serve its original purpose.

You would effectively make anyone’s vote who didn’t live in a big city useless. Thank a God you weren’t a founding father, our Republic would have failed as soon as it begun.

Reactions: utatem
You would effectively make anyone’s vote who didn’t live in a big city useless. Thank a God you weren’t a founding father, our Republic would have failed as soon as it begun.
And you would violate the core principle of democracy- that all votes should count equally. Hillary Clinton beat Trump by almost 2.9 million votes and was not elected. That's a travesty not democracy.

Last edited:
CD, speaking of finding something to do. what else do you do besides posting negative Trump stories? In case you missed it he's been out of office since January.
You Cult members are such Hypocrites. This post is a negative against Biden and you have the nerve to get mad when someone says something negative about Trump. It doesn't matter whether he is President now or not, he was the WORST President EVER. He will be talked about FOREVER. Deal with it.

He was no where near the worst President. Johnson, Carter then Obama were the three worst Presidents.
Obama was a 2 term President. How many terms did Trump do? He knew if he ran against Obama he would have gotten DESTROYED. America doesn't LIE!!!

No president has been worse than Carter and then Obama. Not even close!
Delusional RACIST. Obama was voted in twice. I guess Bush was a great President? GTFOH Anything Democratic you hate. You are a Racist in every aspect of your SORRY life. Get a life you RACIST IDIOT!
Are you still looking for weapons of mass destruction? Thousands of Americans killed. COVID-19 is just a bad Flu, suggesting people use disinfectant, Insurrection at the Capitol while they are in session. I bet you sleep with the Sheet over your head because you dont feel comfortable without it!! PRB 🌈

And you would violate the core principle of democracy- that all votes should count equally. Hillary Clinton beat Trump by almost 2.9 million votes and was not elected. That's a travesty not democracy.
Nope, take a history course, and you’ll find that our country formed as a representative republic, not a democracy. It’s a major reason we lasted this long as a country, all the states get reasonable representation. Federalism is awesome, otherwise we would have stayed locked down. Democrats and their lackeys love lockdowns, even though they don’t work.

You Cult members are such Hypocrites. This post is a negative against Biden and you have the nerve to get mad when someone says something negative about Trump. It doesn't matter whether he is President now or not, he was the WORST President EVER. He will be talked about FOREVER. Deal with it.
You dope, I don't give a shit about Trump and I never did. I stay in the present. No one ever got rich looking over their shoulder

• Haha
Reactions: BreakingCane
Delusional RACIST. Obama was voted in twice. I guess Bush was a great President? GTFOH Anything Democratic you hate. You are a Racist in every aspect of your SORRY life. Get a life you RACIST IDIOT!
Are you still looking for weapons of mass destruction? Thousands of Americans killed. COVID-19 is just a bad Flu, suggesting people use disinfectant, Insurrection at the Capitol while they are in session. I bet you sleep with the Sheet over your head because you dont feel comfortable without it!! PRB 🌈
The board bigot returns to throw out the race card and call people racists once again! Did your Democratic masters let you on the internet again to repeat Don Lemon talking points?

TDS in your Head! Trump is your daddy! Lol

AccomplishedSatisfiedBarracuda-size_restricted.gif

I would say the same thing about CUBA! You are the second biggest IDIOT on the board only to be out done by BreakingCane. Biden is your DADDY now!
Im no ones little bitch as u are so get me a cigar and before u go say please bitch..!!

Reactions: Dom70
Nope, take a history course, and you’ll find that our country formed as a representative republic, not a democracy. It’s a major reason we lasted this long as a country, all the states get reasonable representation. Federalism is awesome, otherwise we would have stayed locked down. Democrats and their lackeys love lockdowns, even though they don’t work.
What does this have to do with the fact that you believe the vote of people living in rural areas should carry more weight than the vote of people living in a city? What kind of system is that?

What does this have to do with the fact that you believe the vote of people living in rural areas should carry more weight than the vote of people living in a city? What kind of system is that?
It enables the rural vote to count, if we lived in a straight democracy his vote would be meaningless, and most states would have no representation. You have it completely backwards.

At the core of Democracy lies a principle-that all votes should count equally. This is violated because the winner-take-all system of allocating Electoral votes, the only votes that count are those for the person who wins the state in which they were cast. In 2016 this resulted in over 52 million votes being ignored in the presidential election. That is hardly being counted equally and that is not democracy.
The United States of America was never intended to be a pure democracy. This country's government was always intended to be a Federal Republic with the individual states expected to operate differently. The US Constitution was written to affirm that intent. Sad that you and so many others were never taught the truth about the true history of America's founding, intent and governmental system - one of checks and balances to protect against the whims of a tyrannical 51%.

It enables the rural vote to count, if we lived in a straight democracy his vote would be meaningless, and most states would have no representation. You have it completely backwards.
In the 2016 0ver 52 million votes were ignored in the presidential election. I don't recall you complaining about that!

Oh! So now elections aren’t legitimate.
Stay focused. You were complaining about votes being deemed meaningless yet show no concern over 52 million votes ignored in the 2016 election. The huge majority of all states are disenfranchised under the Electoral College. It is a garbage way to elect the president. It weights residents of small states much more heavily than those of large states. It allows losers to win as Trump did in 2016!

Last edited:
Stay focused. You were complaining about votes being deemed meaningless yet show no concern over 52 million votes ignored in the 2016 election. The huge majority of all states are disenfranchised under the Electoral College. It is a garbage way to elect the president. It weights residents of small states much more heavily than those of large states. It allows losers to win as Trump did in 2016!
Mike you no sense, please go back and study history, try to understand how a representative republic works. Your logic is as clear as mud, at times you’re arguing against yourself without realizing it.

I guess you need to study up on the foundation of the Electoral College

Mike you no sense, please go back and study history, try to understand how a representative republic works. Your logic is as clear as mud, at times you’re arguing against yourself without realizing it.
I have studied history and learned that the US is both a Republic and a Democracy. A common definition of Republic is a political order in which the supreme power lies in a body of citizens who are entitled to vote for officers and representatives responsible to them. We are that. A common definition of Democracy is government by the people, exercised either directly or through elected representatives . We are that too.

I guess you need to study up on the foundation of the Electoral College
I have studied up on the Electoral College and it is an outdated, undemocratic and biased system that should be abolished. It creates a risk that a candidate not favored by a majority of the people will be elected such as Trump was despite losing by several million votes. I understand why repubs like a system where the loser wins because in Presidentail elections the Republicans have only won the popular vote once since 1988!

Last edited:
I have studied up on the Electoral College and it is an outdated, undemocratic and biased system that should be abolished. It creates a risk that a candidate not favored by a majority of the people will be elected such as Trump was despite losing by several million votes. I understand why repubs like a system where the loser wins because in Presidentail elections the Republicans have only won the popular vote once since 1988!
You’re against Federalism.

You support censorship.

Your’e against due process.

Are you sure you fought for the right side in Vietnam?

• Haha
so you really don't understand why it exists? BTW, I am not a republican

Reactions: grbcane
You’re against Federalism.

You support censorship.

Your’e against due process.

Are you sure you fought for the right side in Vietnam?
I fought for my country in Vietnam but I don't believe we were there for the right reasons. We were defending a corrupt regime and supposedly to stop a BS "domino theory" that claimed the North Vietnamese were fighting to spread communism. In reality they were fighting for the unification and independence of their country. As for your other bogus charges, you can claim anything you want but I believe and always will that every vote should carry equal weight no matter from where it is cast!

I fought for my country in Vietnam but I don't believe we were there for the right reasons. We were defending a corrupt regime and supposedly to stop a BS "domino theory" that claimed the North Vietnamese were fighting to spread communism. In reality they were fighting for the unification and independence of their country. As for your other bogus charges, you can claim anything you want but I believe and always will that every vote should carry equal weight no matter from where it is cast!

I agree with you on Vietnam, it doesn’t bother you Russia and Venezuela pick their president the way you want. Heck Venezuela uses the same voting machines. It makes it a whole lot easier to cheat, which is a big reasons democrats favor it.

It exists because it was basically devised by the founding fathers as a compromise between those who wanted to do a straight popular vote and others who wanted Congress to select the president without input from the public. So why do you think it exits?

Im only a Republican so I can vote in primaries. I’ll take about 25% of elected Republicans the rest suck. As far as the Democrat party goes, I don’t like authoritarians.

I agree with you on Vietnam, it doesn’t bother you Russia and Venezuela pick their president the way you want. Heck Venezuela uses the same voting machines. It makes it a whole lot easier to cheat, which is a big reasons democrats favor it.
The way I want the president to be elected is by the majority of the popular vote and not some outdated system that no longer serves its original purpose. I'm not alone as more constitutional amendments have been proposed to altar or eradicate it than on any topic-over 700. I could care less on how Russia or Venezuela pick their president. And the only reason you mention cheating is because Dear Leader set this in motion even before the elections and you lemmings follow right along, proof be damned. Pathetic1

I admire you for your service to our country

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT