ADVERTISEMENT

Biden , Kerry, Sons get

bobbie jo

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 14, 2009
1.5 billion from China after they visited with Biden on tax payers dime. Folks that is not million it is billion. Let's see what No Balls CD and his merry followers say about this. Biden and Kerry the great saviors of the black community that is crumbling in the inner city. Biden and Kerry the great saviors of old people that get $ 1,200.00 a month SS after paying in with their money they claim is broke . I will stop so many more. The deep state is disgusting litter with dirty politics on each side . Go get them President Trump drain the swamp!!!!

1.5 billion from China after they visited with Biden on tax payers dime. Folks that is not million it is billion. Let's see what No Balls CD and his merry followers say about this. Biden and Kerry the great saviors of the black community that is crumbling in the inner city. Biden and Kerry the great saviors of old people that get $ 1,200.00 a month SS after paying in with their money they claim is broke . I will stop so many more. The deep state is disgusting litter with dirty politics on each side . Go get them President Trump drain the swamp!!!!

The way I look at it, if Trump does nothing else buy expose the level pervasiveness of the corruption he will have done the country a great service. The press and deep state are doing all they can to stop this. Mueller investigation is an investigation in search of a crime and that’s not how it is suppose to work.

Was Hunter the one who banged his dead brother wife or was that the other creepy brother?

Yep and Joe and wife gave romance their blessing. Hunter was separated and she was just getting over Beau’s tragic death. All in the family I guess. Uncle Hunter becomes dad and Aunt Hallie mom.

Campaign money..... but that interference is ok, CD and CEMS are Chinese traitors
Asian-Bad-Guys-main-image.jpg

Reactions: PalmaBoy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT