ADVERTISEMENT

Biden press conference a JOKE

HJ,

My guess is that you (and your followers) had this negative opinion of Biden before, during and after the press conference. Nothing he said or didn’t say changed your mind.

Big deal. You and yours don’t support Biden. Fine. That isn’t going to change. Why act like you discovered some new truth yesterday?

We get it. You don’t support Biden. What compels you to say that same thing over and over? Self indulgent, boring and repetitive.
I support every president so don’t make assumptions about me. I support them and pray they do well for our country. What I don’t support is all of their policies.

Do you remember the old Coral Grill that used to be on Key Largo? That was my uncle's favorite seafood buffet restaurant and we used to stop there quite often on our way to visit family in Key West.

Never had the pleasure. Most of my time was spent in Islamorada/Tavernier or Marathon. I did make it a habit of stopping at Gustos on Florida Cuty right before Key Largo.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
That is precisely what I will do. Complete ban on Muslims? That's your take. My take is Trump Admin. identified a handful of countries (6 I think) that were not doing what they were supposed to do in order to vet travelers coming to the United States. Birtherism was long before he was President. Stop your nonsense.

Birtherism, you concede it’s racist. You’re question was cite instances of racism with specificity, I did so. His quote was complete shutdown of Muslims entering this country.

Why ask for examples, obfuscate and spin and generally be intellectually dishonest about the answers?

Thread is better while talking about Keys food, I’ll stick to that.

Never had the pleasure. Most of my time was spent in Islamorada/Tavernier or Marathon. I did make it a habit of stopping at Gustos on Florida Cuty right before Key Largo.
Islamorada is one of my favorite places but my Mom's family was from Key West so we usually went all the way down to the Conch Republic. So many good seafood spots along the way.

You're right that I did find some of the anti Trump posts boring and repetitive. And, most probably I didn’t call them out as such on this board.

I had to endure 4 years of Trump in life and in this Lounge. Painful. Now, it’s 4 years of Biden for backers of Trump. Painful no doubt for his opposition.

I’m narrowly focused on 3 policy areas:

1. Defeat the pandemic/vaccinate near everybody.....ASAP.
2. Reinvigorate the economy ASAP. Jobs, jobs, jobs.
3. Reassert American leadership internationally. “America First” = America alone, isolated and disrespected abroad. We need strong allies and alliances to challenge China, Russia and other potential enemies.

I don’t give one damn whether Biden has or doesn’t have press conferences. I don’t care if he stumbles physically or verbally. I care that he LEADS the country on the items listed above.
I agree with your top two priorities 100%. Would disagree your knocking the "America First" name, but it would appear that our end goals are congruent. It will be an interesting 4 years. I truly hope the country is in a better place at the end of 2023.

What concerns me about Biden is I am not sure if he is really in charge, and if he is not who is? At least with Trump you knew who you were dealing with. Ten years ago Biden would never have done Keystone day one. He ran as a unifier and day one said F*** You to half the country. Joe Biden from his Senate days knows better. That is why I don't believe he is fully cognitive or in charge. President is a big job, 7x24. There are times (typically international issues) when one person needs to be in charge

Yes I expect the President of the United States to speak and answer questions extemporaneously. Because he’s the President u nitwit

so if you’re the president of the United States you should remember everything, every policy foreign and domestic, every stat, every fact, and all info corona virus related on the tip of your tongue so that when 30 different reporters ask you questions all the info is right there on your frontal lobe without making one single mistake....

those are your expectation?

The mental lapses and stumbling are an embarrassment. to our country. I don't know where he came up with North Korea being our biggest threat in the world over China, Russia, and Iran. When our enemies see the obvious weakness, the world becomes a more dangerous place.He gets asked about gun control and rambles about infrastructure."OK let's see, where am I ?"Brutal stuff.

it’s the biggest threat because they have nuclear weapons and a dictator with nothing to lose.... nuclear war trumps all those other things bc ya know end of civilization as we know it. Those other countries aren’t threatening to launch nukes....

The other things are extremely important as well not to dismiss it, just not over this thing

it’s the biggest threat because they have nuclear weapons and a dictator with nothing to lose.... nuclear war trumps all those other things bc ya know end of civilization as we know it. Those other countries aren’t threatening to launch nukes....

The other things are extremely important as well not to dismiss it, just not over this thing
Russia and China have many nuclear weapons and many ways to deliver them. North Korea does not- big difference.

Yes I expect the President of the United States to speak and answer questions extemporaneously. Because he’s the President u nitwit

They all prepare extensively before going out, except for Trump of course since he preferred to lie and troll his way through his pressers to get “the best ratings”.

Birtherism, you concede it’s racist. You’re question was cite instances of racism with specificity, I did so. His quote was complete shutdown of Muslims entering this country.

Why ask for examples, obfuscate and spin and generally be intellectually dishonest about the answers?

Thread is better while talking about Keys food, I’ll stick to that.
From Supreme Court Justice Roberts

U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts wrote the court's majority opinion, saying Trump's directive was "facially neutral toward religion."

"The proclamation is expressly premised on legitimate purposes: preventing entry of nationals who cannot be adequately vetted and inducing other nations to improve their practices," Roberts wrote. "The text says nothing about religion."

Although five of the seven nations in the order have Muslim-majority populations, "that fact alone does not support an inference of religious hostility," Roberts added, saying that the policy covered 8 percent of the world's Muslim population and was limited to countries previously designated by Congress or other administrations as posing national security risks.

so if you’re the president of the United States you should remember everything, every policy foreign and domestic, every stat, every fact, and all info corona virus related on the tip of your tongue so that when 30 different reporters ask you questions all the info is right there on your frontal lobe without making one single mistake....

those are your expectation?
Yes including those penetrating questions Biden gets asked like ; are you running again in 2024 and what Ice cream did you eat?

Reactions: lysmaryj and utatem
From Supreme Court Justice Roberts

U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts wrote the court's majority opinion, saying Trump's directive was "facially neutral toward religion."

"The proclamation is expressly premised on legitimate purposes: preventing entry of nationals who cannot be adequately vetted and inducing other nations to improve their practices," Roberts wrote. "The text says nothing about religion."

Although five of the seven nations in the order have Muslim-majority populations, "that fact alone does not support an inference of religious hostility," Roberts added, saying that the policy covered 8 percent of the world's Muslim population and was limited to countries previously designated by Congress or other administrations as posing national security risks.

You can probably skip the rest of this, I'm never going to see your reply. But if you are so inclined or for the benefit of the audience.

You asked for a specific thing Trump did to demonstrate he was racist.

I quoted Trump.

You now deflect with a policy that differed from what he said.

No one said the policy was racist.

In fact, the policy is not, as shown by Justice Roberts.

But it is intellectually dishonest to equate the policy as revised from your initial question, a citation of something racist he said.

Not only was it racist, a complete and total shut down is of Muslims entering the country is unconstitional.

Folks who are obsequious will "like" your post.

Folks with little respect for factual analysis will applaud the deflection.

You yourself know what you asked. You also knew I was correct when I stated an answer would not satisfy you.

With specificity you received an answer.

You created a strawman from the answer (ignoring other aspects of it) and refuse to acknowledge the factual statement.

Lindsey Graham, Rubio, Christie and Ben Carson condemned the racist statements. They were man enough to say they did not like it and still ultimately supported Trump.

You on the other hand attempt to gaslight.

A poor attempt at best.

Are you intellectually dishonest, want for capacity or completely bereft? That wasn't a question...if you are reading this for some unknown reason.

Sorry, I didn't watch FOX NEWS and get this information.......THANKS!

The reporters and the questions they asked are a national disgrace. They were setting him up to take a bow, they probed nothing. They throw him softballs that, after checking his notes, he's able to stumble over half an answer. Joe's old and it's evident that he's lost it...not that he ever had much...other than the ability to line the pockets of his extended family. It'd be funny if the joke weren't on us. No wonder Putin wants to debate him.

The reporters and the questions they asked are a national disgrace. They were setting him up to take a bow, they probed nothing. They throw him softballs that, after checking his notes, he's able to stumble over half an answer. Joe's old and it's evident that he's lost it...not that he ever had much...other than the ability to line the pockets of his extended family. It'd be funny if the joke weren't on us. No wonder Putin wants to debate him.
At least he didn't incite an attack on our capital and attack on our country.

The only thing biden has going for him imo is that he’s absent. Guy just needs to do what he’s doing and avoid the camera. I really don’t want to hear anything he has to say and I REALLY don’t want any other country to see him or hear what he has to say. Long as he’s locked up and the market is good, I’m good for today and just praying for the best for tomorrow. What a clown show. It’s like the blind leading the blind up there in dc. No one is in check.

I can only hope that most other countries have world leaders in worse shape than ours. In all honesty, I kinda think a lot of them do. When you listen and watch some of these guys from the other countries in different continents speak, it’s like they were dropped on their heads as kids. It’s shocking. When you lose their accents or read their cc, they make GW sound like a genius and that’s tough to do but it’s true.

The grass is definitely not greener on the other side. You’d think as national leaders they’d all be these great, smart guys but really most of them suck at what they do too and are just leaching off their people and media too. Bunch of hacks. Life.

You can probably skip the rest of this, I'm never going to see your reply. But if you are so inclined or for the benefit of the audience.

You asked for a specific thing Trump did to demonstrate he was racist.

I quoted Trump.

You now deflect with a policy that differed from what he said.

No one said the policy was racist.

In fact, the policy is not, as shown by Justice Roberts.

But it is intellectually dishonest to equate the policy as revised from your initial question, a citation of something racist he said.

Not only was it racist, a complete and total shut down is of Muslims entering the country is unconstitional.

Folks who are obsequious will "like" your post.

Folks with little respect for factual analysis will applaud the deflection.

You yourself know what you asked. You also knew I was correct when I stated an answer would not satisfy you.

With specificity you received an answer.

You created a strawman from the answer (ignoring other aspects of it) and refuse to acknowledge the factual statement.

Lindsey Graham, Rubio, Christie and Ben Carson condemned the racist statements. They were man enough to say they did not like it and still ultimately supported Trump.

You on the other hand attempt to gaslight.

A poor attempt at best.

Are you intellectually dishonest, want for capacity or completely bereft? That wasn't a question...if you are reading this for some unknown reason.
I always said his big mouth was his big problem. But his eventual policy did not trail his big fat trap.

Russia and China have many nuclear weapons and many ways to deliver them. North Korea does not- big difference.
Russia and China are not interested in using theirs or using the leverage they create to gain power, influence, and/or sanction relief.

Yes including those penetrating questions Biden gets asked like ; are you running again in 2024 and what Ice cream did you eat?

I didn’t watch it. Typically don’t watch those things. Just show me the highlights after. So idk what all he was asked. That’s a dumb question. But the media just runs from election to election. Soon as we finish one they wanna talk about the next one. They just wanted to possibly create some news in case he answers truthfully and he says no.

You're right that I did find some of the anti Trump posts boring and repetitive. And, most probably I didn’t call them out as such on this board.

I had to endure 4 years of Trump in life and in this Lounge. Painful. Now, it’s 4 years of Biden for backers of Trump. Painful no doubt for his opposition.

I’m narrowly focused on 3 policy areas:

1. Defeat the pandemic/vaccinate near everybody.....ASAP.
2. Reinvigorate the economy ASAP. Jobs, jobs, jobs.
3. Reassert American leadership internationally. “America First” = America alone, isolated and disrespected abroad. We need strong allies and alliances to challenge China, Russia and other potential enemies.

I don’t give one damn whether Biden has or doesn’t have press conferences. I don’t care if he stumbles physically or verbally. I care that he LEADS the country on the items listed above.
Joe's leadership(?):

If I drink enough of this great wine I just obtained, I may start to believe!

(check out my avatar change)

Last edited:
With his lack of cognizance, MF couldn't incite a wet dream!
You missed the point...or really could not care less Donald Trump incited a riot at our capital based on a proven voter fraud lie that went nowhere in court. So please. After this don't talk to me about shitty presidents without even caring to acknowledge Trump.

You missed the point...or really could not care less Donald Trump incited a riot at our capital based on a proven voter fraud lie that went nowhere in court. So please. After this don't talk to me about shitty presidents without even caring to acknowledge Trump.

I don't make the slightest attempt to respond to your obvious and continued truth stretching remarks. It's fine for you to continue to live in the past, especially with nothing happening in your present. You must think that the entire world isn't aware of Joe's progressive (like that word) mental issues. Each day he reflects continuing mental decline severe enough to interfere with daily life. Maybe physical also, I've never seen anyone fall three times on the same step.

There you go CD, spouting BS. Trump was never charged with inciting a riot. The Justice department and the FBI had a video of his speech and analyzed it. He would have been charged if the evidence was clear cut. You are making shit up!

There you go CD, spouting BS. Trump was never charged with inciting a riot. The Justice department and the FBI had a video of his speech and analyzed it. He would have been charged if the evidence was clear cut. You are making shit up!
No I am not. He was impeached and was not removed from office (Being that he was leaving office anyway). An impeachment is in fact a charge of a crime.

No I am not. He was impeached and was not removed from office (Being that he was leaving office anyway). An impeachment is in fact a charge of a crime.
He wasn't removed from office and not mentioned by the FBI or Justice dept for inciting violence because it was a nothing burger. This was just the Democrats getting in their last shots hoping Trump doesn't run in 2024.

He wasn't removed from office and not mentioned by the FBI or Justice dept for inciting violence because it was a nothing burger. This was just the Democrats getting in their last shots hoping Trump doesn't run in 2024.

I don’t that’s quite right, Allied. The acting US Attorney in DC has been in charge of the prosection of those who assaulted the Capitol. 400 indictments so far.

On 60 Minutes two weeks ago, he mentioned that the investigation into Trump for possible criminal charges is ongoing, not closed. He stated that in his opinion Trump should be charged criminally.

Following the airing of that interview, he was rebuked by the Justice Dept not because he was wrong but because US Attorneys are forbidden to speculate publicly on ongoing investigations. He was reassigned to his prior role (ironically, in Miami) and will not continue supervising the entire range of criminal cases.

Bottom line: it’s not a “nothing burger.” Trump is being investigated for possible criminal charges related to inciting crimes on Jan 6.

I don’t that’s quite right, Allied. The acting US Attorney in DC has been in charge of the prosection of those who assaulted the Capitol. 400 indictments so far.

On 60 Minutes two weeks ago, he mentioned that the investigation into Trump for possible criminal charges is ongoing, not closed. He stated that in his opinion Trump should be charged criminally.

Following the airing of that interview, he was rebuked by the Justice Dept not because he was wrong but because US Attorneys are forbidden to speculate publicly on ongoing investigations. He was reassigned to his prior role (ironically, in Miami) and will not continue supervising the entire range of criminal cases.

Bottom line: it’s not a “nothing burger.” Trump is being investigated for possible criminal charges related to inciting crimes on Jan 6.
Yawn.

isnt it funny that republicans claim trump made the vaccine but don’t wanna take it. Lol. Kinda hard to have a hand in developing something when you’re never there!

also this:

This is one of Biden’s responses to the pandemic, overcrowd people in pods and cause a Covid outbreak. It’s funny how the press doesn’t cover this, anyone seen AOC at the border lately?

The thing that is most amazing is people like yourself don't even know what an impeachment is. He was charged. Go see what I wrote. I said he wasn't removed from office. That step wasn't necessary. He was removed from office by the American people before he did something that stupid for the reason he was woefully unqualified to be our president. The fact he incited violence just proved the American people were right.

Personally, I don't care if Trump runs in 2024. He won't win. He is a POS. If he weren't we wouldn't have voted him out this time...and he wasn't voted out because people were providing food and water to people standing in the hot sun for 8 hours. He was voted out because he was a shit president....and I would love for him to run again.

I doubt anything will come of it. It may be ongoing, the FBI and Justice Dept have had the videos for quite a while. If the opposition felt they had a strong case, they would be all over it by now. We will see..

The thing that is most amazing is people like yourself don't even know what an impeachment is. He was charged. Go see what I wrote. I said he wasn't removed from office. That step wasn't necessary. He was removed from office by the American people before he did something that stupid for the reason he was woefully unqualified to be our president. The fact he incited violence just proved the American people were right.

Personally, I don't care if Trump runs in 2024. He won't win. He is a POS. If he weren't we wouldn't have voted him out this time...and he wasn't voted out because people were providing food and water to people standing in the hot sun for 8 hours. He was voted out because he was a shit president....and I would love for him to run again.
Yup, Hillary Clinton was confident as well. You know more than anyone else CD. You might want to be careful what you wish for!

Yup, Hillary Clinton was confident as well. You know more than anyone else CD. You might want to be careful what you wish for!
Nope....Trump caught lightning in a bottle with the help of a Russian social media campaign to disparage opponents and Hack of Clinton Emails provided and when all that ran out he was exposed and even then he lost the popular vote by 3 Million. Trust me. Nobody has fear of Donald Trump. In fact, he would be lucky to by be in jail by 2024 now we have his taxes. It's on like donkey kong and rae don chong.

Nope....Trump caught lightning in a bottle with the help of a Russian social media campaign to disparage opponents and Hack of Clinton Emails provided and when all that ran out he was exposed and even then he lost the popular vote by 3 Million. Trust me. Nobody has fear of Donald Trump. In fact, he would be lucky to by be in jail by 2024 now we have his taxes. It's on like donkey kong and rae don chong.
He won't be in jail. More than likely Joe, his brother, John Kerry and the biggest POS Hunter Biden will be in trouble for the Burisma crap. That's not going away. Not yet..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT