ADVERTISEMENT

Biden to cure Cancer now.

ZEKEMUG

SuperCane
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2005
Less than six months ago I completed my radiation treatments for cancer. I’m so glad it was before this idiot gets involved. Never fix any of the things you broke just make up the next problem that can’t be measured. Again he talks money he will spend, never the results they are going to achieve. He lied and said he had a plan to shutdown Covid and it looks like not only didn’t he shut it down but never has revealed his promised plan. During campaign he touted the money he and Barack got for his favorite thing, a high speed train from Tampa to Orlando. Eleven / twelve years later not a foot of rail has been laid. The press then and now never challenged his claim of high speed rail line or anything else he lies about.

Frustrating, I know. Glad you’re doing well. Let’s go brandon. Side note check out pee litical targets. I prefer the nancy ones.

Op, Trump promised an infrastructure bill every week but he couldn't deliver however Biden did. What say you?

Btw: I wish you a speedy recovery.

Op, Trump promised an infrastructure bill every week but he couldn't deliver however Biden did. What say you?

Btw: I wish you a speedy recovery.

Thanks, since you want to talk infrastructure maybe you know where rail line is ? He’s good at allocating money let’s talk results. Please enlighten on the rail line

Less than six months ago I completed my radiation treatments for cancer. I’m so glad it was before this idiot gets involved. Never fix any of the things you broke just make up the next problem that can’t be measured. Again he talks money he will spend, never the results they are going to achieve. He lied and said he had a plan to shutdown Covid and it looks like not only didn’t he shut it down but never has revealed his promised plan. During campaign he touted the money he and Barack got for his favorite thing, a high speed train from Tampa to Orlando. Eleven / twelve years later not a foot of rail has been laid. The press then and now never challenged his claim of high speed rail line or anything else he lies about.
I would have to check this but I think Scott turned down the government money for the high speed train due to the tax burden it would put on Floridians. I think California took the money and never started building the railroad.

Reactions: central17
The bill was passed a month ago. Chill!!
The money for the rail line was eleven + years ago. Answer the question. Where is the rail line that Biden touted getting the money for during his campaign ?

I would have to check this but I think Scott turned down the government money for the high speed train due to the tax burden it would put on Floridians. I think California took the money and never started building the railroad.
Thanks!! Another misinformed right winger.

Hey dipsh-t, Gov Scott turned down the Federal money (2Billion) for the high speed rail when he was Governor. Now who is misinformed?

i guess Biden he took credit for the train during campaign. As for the dips*it comment GFY

Reactions: central17
I wasn’t a Florida resident so the first time I heard about the high speed rail from Tampa to Orlando was when Biden took credit for the line during his campaign. I tried to find this train and it didn’t exist. Didn’t know Scott turned federal money down. I now know maybe someone could tell Joe.

Brandon governs through PR announcements
Like this Cancer canard
Or the 3,000 troops going no where
Or the nonsense we heard today about crime
Or the vaccines to kids who absolutely don’t need them
Or taking a bow for trying to take out an Isis guy who actually offed himself . We didn’t kill him . He killed himself
And don’t get diverted about the infrastructure deal
It was a very weak bill, with a lot of nonsense about racial equity of roads (Huh) , with the gay guy who uses the fanciest words to say nothing in charge of execution.
Plus the Republicans ( RINOS ) got the bill approved, but the democrats failed to get on board when Trump was in charge . Hardly a victory for unity.

Hey dipsh-t, Gov Scott turned down the Federal money (2Billion) for the high speed rail when he was Governor. Now who is misinformed?
Hello to you azzclown. I was referring to Zeke. I was being a bit sarcastic as you correctly stated Scott turned down federal money which Zeke had no clue. Good night right winger.

Biden better work on a cure for dementia first … you think

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT