4) Dow up 5,000 points
5) The American Rescue Plan
6) Ended the Afghanistan war
7) The bi-partisan Infrastructure bill
8) Soon he will sign his Build Back America plan
9) Soon we will have new voting rights legislation
10) Soon we will have new immigration reforms

Joe gets an A in any American school.
He gets an A for allowing illegals to cross the border.
He gets an A for killing 13 Marines
He gets an A for destroying our energy independence
He gets an A for the incredibly high rate of inflation
He gets an A for sleeping at public functions
He gets an A for having Hunter as a son.
He gets an A for having Kamalhoe as his VP
He gets an A which is short for ASS!

None of your "A's" make sense as usual.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Border fail
Supply chain fail
Inflation fail
American Energy Independence Fail
Afghanistan huge fail
Helping Virginia Election Fail
CRT and other liberal nonsense fail
Mandates on employers fail
ability to communicate fail
Hunter his son fail
His daughters diary where she is claiming Daddy took "inappropriate" showers with her fail

1) Vaccinations for over 200 million
2) Jobs created 5.8 million
3) Wages up $2/hour
4) Dow up 5,000 points
5) The American Rescue Plan
6) Ended the Afghanistan war
7) The bi-partisan Infrastructure bill
8) Soon he will sign his Build Back America plan
9) Soon we will have new voting rights legislation
10) Soon we will have new immigration reforms

Joe gets an A in any American school.
Guess you are new at this

Biden sucks.. Trump was far better..take away your hate for him, he dominates Biden hands down
Hence why he is spending his time attacking our capital rather than running our country? lol....if he was dominant he would have been running the country instead of attacking our capital.

Reactions: canes007 and cems52
Speaking of killings. Has Trump been indicted for the murders at the January 6th insurrection?

That has been evident since day 1. The ****ing tool falls asleep at a Summit. He's embarrassing
You are one slow Trump supporter. When I said the voters said otherwise, I was referring to that POS who was rejected by the American voters. Reading ain't your strong suit.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Speaking of killings. Has Trump been indicted for the murders at the January 6th insurrection?
Give me one person that was killed besides the one capital police killed for no possible reason..
Idiot..!!!

Reactions: Allied2651
Which murders is Trump responsible for? Has he been arraigned on murder charges? No, however the moron geriatric Biden was indirectly responsible for the deaths of the 13 marines killed at the airport. The generals testified that they recommended against the Biden withdrawal. That moron didn't listen likely because he is so old that he didn't hear their recommendations. Cemen...you defend the worst administration in US history. Hands down the biggest bunch of fools to ever be in office, Sleepy Joe the killer and Kamalahoe.

Republicans are the problem with this country because everyone else is trying to do things for our people in poverty. Our children and family and all they are concerned about is flatulence and Biden repeating himself. I don't give a shit about stuff like that. Do something for the American people at large. Stop looking to protect wealth and privileges. They don't need it.

Which murders is Trump responsible for? Has he been arraigned on murder charges? No, however the moron geriatric Biden was indirectly responsible for the deaths of the 13 marines killed at the airport. The generals testified that they recommended against the Biden withdrawal. That moron didn't listen likely because he is so old that he didn't hear their recommendations. Cemen...you defend the worst administration in US history. Hands down the biggest bunch of fools to ever be in office, Sleepy Joe the killer and Kamalahoe.
Has Biden been arraigned on murder charges? No!!

You are one dumb fukk. I didn't know it was possible for a human to be so stupid and uninformed. Do you remember Ashli Babbitt, idiot? Here is a link to get you up to speed on the facts.

Ur the idiot ass hole..!! I mentioned her being the only one that died due to capital police..
Its a shame u can't comprehend or maybe u cant read... Clown..!!!

Republicans are the problem with this country because everyone else is trying to do things for our people in poverty. Our children and family and all they are concerned about is flatulence and Biden repeating himself. I don't give a shit about stuff like that. Do something for the American people at large. Stop looking to protect wealth and privileges. They don't need it.
Republicans are not the problem. Miss and ill informed voters are the problem. Frankly, there's little that can be done with voters that are naive and easily influenced. That seems to be many of the indigent, less educated, and ill informed Democratic voters. That is not meant to flame ...it's just fact.
Our country's security, wealth and military superiority will result in a continuation of our way of life. Those less fortunate voters need to seek education as to a path of understanding that will help them to understand and achieve their security and a better way of life. Education is the key!

It's amazing how poor mofo's like to diss other poor mofo's.

Reactions: cdwright40
Ur the idiot ass hole..!! I mentioned her being the only one that died due to capital police..
Its a shame u can't comprehend or maybe u cant read... Clown..!!!
You must not have read the article I included in my post. If you did you would have read 4 people died as a result of Trump's insurrection. Would you like me to teach you how to read?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT