ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Taylor's Opening Statement......Trump in Trouble!!!!

Here are some excerpts from Bill Taylor's opening statement during the House impeachment inquiry.

While I have served in many places and in different capacities, I have a particular interest in and respect for the importance of our country's relationship with Ukraine. Our national security demands that this relationship remain strong. However, in August and September of this year, I became increasingly concerned that our relationship with Ukraine was being fundamentally undermined by an irregular, informal channel of US policy making and by the withholding of vital security assistance for domestic political reasons.

The underlined statement above is what right wingers call the deep state in full view.

And finally, as the Committees are now aware, I said on September 9 in a message to Ambassador Gordon Sondland that withholding security assistance in exchange for help with a domestic political campaign in the United States would be "crazy." I believed that then, and I still believe that.

Here is the complete statement.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/bill-t...f-the-top-us-diplomats-statement-to-congress/
Weird how that would have leaked. Leaky Liberals leaky and sneaky

Reactions: grbcane
Not with those corrupt right wing senators.
Then you got nothing, again. What is the bet, that a bunch of liberals who control the house voted on something? I can't believe they haven't already, must have nothing as usual.

Reactions: grbcane
Then you got nothing, again. What is the bet, that a bunch of liberals who control the house voted on something? I can't believe they haven't already, must have nothing as usual.

Dems following the process. Collect the evidence; prepare articles of impeachment; vote on these articles; after approved a trial begins in the senate where Trump can put up a defense; Senate votes on removal; then remove his corrupt ass from office.

Dems following the process. Collect the evidence; prepare articles of impeachment; vote on these articles; after approved a trial begins in the senate where Trump can put up a defense; Senate votes on removal; then remove his corrupt ass from office.
I'll take some stone crabs

...and bourbon

My man is all whiskey. Love it!! That's the reason I don't want to meet you. I just might like you (no homo).
I was in the west end zone saturday with my 9 year old, made a last minute drive after my oldest had her soccer game rescheduled. Will be down for Louisville.

Is Garland hearing this matter?
It's down to Garland or the supreme Court right now. Typically the supreme court will only hear matters there is no real precedent. Every president since 1950 has shown thier taxes.....lol. I seriously doubt they will hear this matter. It will either be bumped back down to Garland or go there instead anyway.

Hyenas believe the supreme Court is part of thier civil war partisan crime shit and make Trump an example of why no future president needs to show thier taxes. This is how stupid these people are.....lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: cems52
I was in the west end zone saturday with my 9 year old, made a last minute drive after my oldest had her soccer game rescheduled. Will be down for Louisville.

Was she disappointed in how we played? At least when my son was younger he saw the great Miami teams. Not anymore.

Reactions: zackbear
Was she disappointed in how we played? At least when my son was younger he saw the great Miami teams. Not anymore.
No, she loved it. Ibis came to the stands and took photos. Music, snow cones, all good.

Reactions: zackbear
You don't know that. The two principals and those with 1st hand knowledge say BS. The whistleblowers are garbage and Taylor's account is not 1st hand either, got destroyed when cross examined. Focus on the facts that you know, which is zero based on your comments. This is Russia collusion and Kavenaugh throwing his penis around all over again.

Bill Taylor is first hand. Geesus.

Speaking of history. Trump will be the third president impeached. You can look it up in your history books 1 year from now.

LOL...LOL
LOL...LOL

Sorry Cems, if the Dems had the goods, they wouldn’t need to use these KGB tactics, I hate to see you with this false hope, well not really.

This was his written opening statement which was released to the public. Wake up!!!!
You wake the F up. This is America we don't do what you fu*8ing libs are doinfg but mark my word not 1 TURD running for the Democrats can beat Trump because at the end of the day they are losers. I can't wait to see you and some others on here crying like bitches.

Sorry Cems, if the Dems had the goods, they wouldn’t need to use these KGB tactics, I hate to see you with this false hope, well not really.

KGB tactics? Below is an excerpt from the House Benghazi report. Page 360.

The Committee’s preference for private interviews over public hearings has been questioned. Interviews are a more efficient and effective means of discovery. Interviews allow witnesses to be questioned in depth by a highly prepared member or staff person. In a hearing, every member of a committee is recognized—usually for five minutes—a procedure which precludes in-depth focused questioning. Interviews also allow the Committee to safeguard the privacy of witnesses who may fear retaliation for cooperating or whose work requires anonymity, such as intelligence community operatives.

More. Pages 404 - 405.

Congressional depositions allow Members and staff, as authorized by a committee, to interview witnesses under oath and, if necessary compel interview testimony by subpoena. The ability to interview witnesses in private allows committees to gather information confidentially and in more depth than is possible under the five-minute rule governing committee hearings. This ability is often critical to conducting an effective and thorough investigation. Committees rely on voluntary interviews to gather information and conduct investigations. If a witness refuses to be interviewed or if the witness’s employer—often the Executive Branch— refuses to allow the interview, however, most House committees have no recourse.

Payback is a motha!!!!

Reactions: cdwright40
KGB tactics? Below is an excerpt from the House Benghazi report. Page 360.

The Committee’s preference for private interviews over public hearings has been questioned. Interviews are a more efficient and effective means of discovery. Interviews allow witnesses to be questioned in depth by a highly prepared member or staff person. In a hearing, every member of a committee is recognized—usually for five minutes—a procedure which precludes in-depth focused questioning. Interviews also allow the Committee to safeguard the privacy of witnesses who may fear retaliation for cooperating or whose work requires anonymity, such as intelligence community operatives.

More. Pages 404 - 405.

Congressional depositions allow Members and staff, as authorized by a committee, to interview witnesses under oath and, if necessary compel interview testimony by subpoena. The ability to interview witnesses in private allows committees to gather information confidentially and in more depth than is possible under the five-minute rule governing committee hearings. This ability is often critical to conducting an effective and thorough investigation. Committees rely on voluntary interviews to gather information and conduct investigations. If a witness refuses to be interviewed or if the witness’s employer—often the Executive Branch— refuses to allow the interview, however, most House committees have no recourse.

Payback is a motha!!!!

I’m enjoying watching all you who suffer from TDS sell your soul, and sell out the constitution.

Can't say it? Say it.
It's an exercise in futility, would rather see immigration, health care, USMCA get done. You? What ever happened to triangulation? Dems can take some credit, show the people they can govern, maybe even get re-elected.

It's an exercise in futility, would rather see immigration, health care, USMCA get done. You? What ever happened to triangulation? Dems can take some credit, show the people they can govern, maybe even get re-elected.
Nope. I prefer to honor our constitution by ridding this country of a corrupt degenerate.

No response to my post which clearly showed right wing KGB tactics during the Benghazi investigation?
No, it didn’t, but while we’re on the topic of Benghazi, I thought I’d remind you of how Obama fired the Benghazi Whistle Blower, and he was a real Whistle Blower, not a fake one like the Democrats conjure up. He had first hand knowledge.

Reactions: GLFSTRM
First there was Russian collusion, to bad it turned out to be Democrats colluding.

Second there was violating the emoluments clause, to bad it doesn’t pertain to a pre existing business, that a President has before he takes office.

Third there was the phone call, to bad Trump released the transcript, Shifty Schift, and Nervous Nancy didn’t see that coming.

Then there was the fake whistle blower, to bad Shift got caught, when he lied about setting it up.

No biggie we’ve got a second whistle blower, that didn’t work out either, I’m sure they’ve got twenty whistle blowers lined up.

Now we’ve moved on from fake whistle blowers, on to the next thing. Funny we’re not talking about fake whistle blowers anymore.
Are you sensing a pattern? A good old fashioned Soviet style, investigate a person and not a crime. Show me a person, and I’ll find you a crime.

Reactions: GLFSTRM
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT