ADVERTISEMENT

Black Lives Matter

Even for those who believe in the cause of BLM, the continue to make excuses for the things that have been done or allowed at their rallies is inexcusable.

Tuesday night a group white supremacists showed up to a rally in Nashville. They were quickly shown the door by conservatives and others who did not wish to be associated with them. They don’t want white supremacist around. They do not share their ideals.

BLM doesn’t care and also embraces the New black panther party. They allow these racist groups to do as they please. Whether it’s out of fear or just pure enabling, it’s why nobody respects them and all the bad press fall on them.

David Dorn, the retired captain who was murdered in St Louis, not a peep from BLM. He was an African American murdered by young black males who were rioting with BLM. Why does BLM not stand up against this? I guess Mr Dorm’s life didn’t matter.

Even for those who believe in the cause of BLM, the continue to make excuses for the things that have been done or allowed at their rallies is inexcusable.

Tuesday night a group white supremacists showed up to a rally in Nashville. They were quickly shown the door by conservatives and others who did not wish to be associated with them. They don’t want white supremacist around. They do not share their ideals.

BLM doesn’t care and also embraces the New black panther party. They allow these racist groups to do as they please. Whether it’s out of fear or just pure enabling, it’s why nobody respects them and all the bad press fall on them.

David Dorn, the retired captain who was murdered in St Louis, not a peep from BLM. He was an African American murdered by young black males who were rioting with BLM. Why does BLM not stand up against this? I guess Mr Dorm’s life didn’t matter.
If a white guy killed him...it would be all over the place...thats the answer

This. Captain Dorn's life didn't seem to matter. to the left. How must his family feel?

While I'm certain that Chicago's street gang problems are largely responsible for the shootings and killings, as they've been in the past, I'm sure members of the BLM movement didn't play a part in the violence and had no way of preventing it. Although I'm not a member of BLM, I certainly support what they stand for and are trying to achieve, EQUAL JUSTICE IN THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM AND FAIR TREATMENT FROM LAW ENFORCEMENT, when it comes to black lives

Now you guys can try all you want to make BLM about something else, but your continued focus and attacks on it really says more about you, than BLM. If you think WHITE LIVES MATTER which they do, but have a problem with folks saying black lives matter, YOU NEED TO DO SOME SELF REFLECTION, you may just be a racist in denial. It appears that black lives don't matter to SOME of you, unless they have entertainment value...i.e. football, player(UM especially), basketball player, singer, dancer, minstel show performer (for you guys over 85)

The BLM movement wants the perpetrators of these violent acts in Chicago to receive the SAME JUSTICE for the taking of those black lives as they would get if they took the life of the blonde hair, blue eyed, the third grade school teacher. Because if that started happening, these same street thugs would not feel so cavalier about taking the life of ANYONE, black white or brown.

However when the system has issued slaps on the wrist for killing other blacks, but life sentences without parole for killing whites, then this is what the result is.THIS IS WHAT BLM is about, black lives lost mattering just as others matter.

Reactions: NCslim
^^ I don't get the feeling that the taking of Capt. Dorn's life seemed to matter to a whole lot of people- didn't fit the narrative.

^^ I don't get the feeling that the taking of Capt. Dorn's life seemed to matter to a whole lot of people- didn't fit the narrative.

Well it may not have fit YOUR narrative.....however, this movement is much bigger than any one person, and God Rest the soul of Capt. Dorn, and hopefully BLM will force fair justice on his killer....life without parole, just as if Capt. Dorn was a white man.

Well it may not have fit YOUR narrative.....however, this movement is much bigger than any one person, and God Rest the soul of Capt. Dorn, and hopefully BLM will force fair justice on his killer....life without parole, just as if Capt. Dorn was a white man.
You got it wrong. Mourning the loss of a 33 year veteran of the police force who spent his career defending law and order, who was killed in cold blood by a street thug stealing a television IS my narrative, even though the Democrat party and MSM don't give a shit.

Is that REALLY your narrative??? If it is, I stand corrected, but only you truly know that. I'm a 25 yr law enforcement veteran, and yes police are killed almost every day in this country standing up for what we believe in, it's part of what we signed up for.

But this movement is about this country and the past 400 years, George Floyd just happened to be the person to spark it, while Capt. Dorin, God Rest his soul, unfortunately is a casualty of it. It's not about BLM, George Floyd, Capt. Dorin, or none of the other actors. It's about this nation of ours and what needs to be done to fix it, and make America Great for EVERYBODY, which it hasn't been for people of color, especially Blacks

It is my narrative, and I respect your service to our country. I feel that what happened to Mr.Floyd was. a senseless violent act that never should have happened, but for some reason it bothers me that the cold blooded killing of a fine person and police officer like Captain Dorn went almost unnoticed.

Fair enough....and appreciate your kind gesture. I've been to enough police funerals to last a lifetime, so I certainly know the significance of an officer being killed, its never easy. But as a man of color, I can tell you with complete honesty that this is bigger than any of us. I would give my life without a second thought to see this country be a better place for my children and grandchildren.

Even young whites see the significance of the needed change in this country. Its as many of them STILL protesting, as there are blacks, and i take my hat off to them for that, that takes courage.

Fair enough....and appreciate your kind gesture. I've been to enough police funerals to last a lifetime, so I certainly know the significance of an officer being killed, its never easy. But as a man of color, I can tell you with complete honesty that this is bigger than any of us. I would give my life without a second thought to see this country be a better place for my children and grandchildren.

Even young whites see the significance of the needed change in this country. Its as many of them STILL protesting, as there are blacks, and i take my hat off to them for that, that takes courage.
Totally agree. Good post.

BLM.” Pigs in a blanket , fry like bacon “ .
Capt Dorn is the one who deserved the funeral Floyd got - God rest his soul - a decent, gracious , considerate human being

Is that REALLY your narrative??? If it is, I stand corrected, but only you truly know that. I'm a 25 yr law enforcement veteran, and yes police are killed almost every day in this country standing up for what we believe in, it's part of what we signed up for.

But this movement is about this country and the past 400 years, George Floyd just happened to be the person to spark it, while Capt. Dorin, God Rest his soul, unfortunately is a casualty of it. It's not about BLM, George Floyd, Capt. Dorin, or none of the other actors. It's about this nation of ours and what needs to be done to fix it, and make America Great for EVERYBODY, which it hasn't been for people of color, especially Blacks
I would like to know why isn't it great for black ppl...slavery was abolished along time ago...we hear that all the time...i don't think we we alive then...my grandparents went through he'll also...its all over...we all have the same opps as everyone...just have to work to succeed

While I'm certain that Chicago's street gang problems are largely responsible for the shootings and killings, as they've been in the past, I'm sure members of the BLM movement didn't play a part in the violence and had no way of preventing it. Although I'm not a member of BLM, I certainly support what they stand for and are trying to achieve, EQUAL JUSTICE IN THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM AND FAIR TREATMENT FROM LAW ENFORCEMENT, when it comes to black lives

Now you guys can try all you want to make BLM about something else, but your continued focus and attacks on it really says more about you, than BLM. If you think WHITE LIVES MATTER which they do, but have a problem with folks saying black lives matter, YOU NEED TO DO SOME SELF REFLECTION, you may just be a racist in denial. It appears that black lives don't matter to SOME of you, unless they have entertainment value...i.e. football, player(UM especially), basketball player, singer, dancer, minstel show performer (for you guys over 85)

The BLM movement wants the perpetrators of these violent acts in Chicago to receive the SAME JUSTICE for the taking of those black lives as they would get if they took the life of the blonde hair, blue eyed, the third grade school teacher. Because if that started happening, these same street thugs would not feel so cavalier about taking the life of ANYONE, black white or brown.

However when the system has issued slaps on the wrist for killing other blacks, but life sentences without parole for killing whites, then this is what the result is.THIS IS WHAT BLM is about, black lives lost mattering just as others matter.
Slaps on the wrist for killing other blacks? Are you serious?i could go down a laundry list of cases where black on black murders received life sentences. That’s simply not true and this is from first hand experience.

Slaps on the wrist for killing other blacks? Are you serious?i could go down a laundry list of cases where black on black murders received life sentences. That’s simply not true and this is from first hand experience.

I'm quite serious, in my years of law enforcement, I've encountered numerous subjects that were out of prison after serving 10 and even fewer years for murder, and it's always been another b/m victim. I worked the housing projects for 7 of my 25 years, even sent people to prison for murder, only to see them 10-12 years later on the street. Maybe it's the "slap on the wrist" language you're having a problem with. That's what I'm considering it when it's not what I've seen folks get when they kill someone white.

Last edited:
I would like to know why isn't it great for black ppl...slavery was abolished along time ago...we hear that all the time...i don't think we we alive then...my grandparents went through he'll also...its all over...we all have the same opps as everyone...just have to work to succeed

Trayvon Martin, Eric Gardner, George Floyd, Ahmad Aubery, if they could... would all beg to differ that it's great for everyone. Every B/M who gets pulled over for absolutely nothing other than a racial profile, (myself included, and I'm law enforcement), would beg to differ. When police are called on blacks, who are doing absolutely nothing wrong, those blacks would beg to differ. When B/M's are denied opportunities to coach in college and professional leagues even though blacks make up 75-85% of the players in the league, I'm sure they'd beg to differ. I can go on and on.........But the fact that you implied blacks should be satisfied, because SLAVERY WAS ABOLISHED A LONG TIME AGO, tells me all I need to know about you.

Have a great day

Last edited:
I'm quite serious, in my years of law enforcement, I've encountered numerous subjects that were out of prison after serving 10 and even fewer years for murder, and it's always been another b/m victim. I worked the housing projects for 7 of my 25 years, even sent people to prison for murder, only to see them 10-12 years later on the street. Maybe it's the "slap on the wrist" language you're having a problem with. That's what I'm considering it when it's not what I've seen folks get when they kill a non-black, or white.
Where were you at?

Trayvon Martin, Eric Gardner, George Floyd, Ahmad Aubery, if they could... would all beg to differ that it's great for everyone. Every B/M who gets pulled over for absolutely nothing other than a racial profile, (myself included, and I'm law enforcement), would beg to differ. When police are called on blacks, who are doing absolutely nothing wrong, those blacks would beg to differ. When B/M's are denied opportunities to coach in college and professional leagues even though blacks make up 75-85% of the players in the league, I'm sure they'd beg to differ. I can go on and on.........But the fact that you implied blacks should be satisfied, because SLAVERY WAS ABOLISHED A LONG TIME AGO, tells me all I need to know about you.

Have a great day
You don't know anything about me...my family took in a few black kids to live with us...i had nothing to do with slavery...so what do u know about me

And Capt. Dorn? Will Sharpton give his Eulogy?

claboo appreciate your service in law enforcement and the fact you put your life and your families well being on the line for us... Does it bother you that BLM, which you take as a peaceful organization whose modus operando is racial equality, is being high jacked by people who have no qualms using violence to further their agenda ? How does seeing fellow officers and officers of color being Targeted, killed, and assaulted make you feel about BLM? Do you think committing the same violence, murder, destruction to privet property ( minority owned) that has gone on associated to BLM and ANTIFA, as long as you get what you want justified or good ? I appreciate you putting yourself out there ! and commend you for your openness to dialog.
I have never been an officer of the law, though I was military trained in my youth and chose to go into health care, where I have saved and helped many many lives all shapes , color, with insurance , without a penny to their names, in this country and through the Caribbean. I've always had a lot of respect for purity, by that I mean , if its a charity then I shouldn't make a penny, if I do then it's not Charity, and in the end I believe the venture to end in failure. I included a bit of myself out of respect for putting yourself out there, and include the explanation on purity ( for lack of a better word) to draw a parallel between the desire of having BLM stand for peace and race equality, vs the reality of hate and violence that it has supported, committed, and continue to do. Thanks for your honesty and service

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT