ADVERTISEMENT

BLM convicted terrorist on Board who knew?

Served 16 years for her crime sentence commuted by Billy boy Clinton...........
Think about it why wouldn’t she be radical in the 60s and 70s? Racism was at a all time high in America as far as lynchings and killings, am I right?
See that’s something as a white person you don’t think about think about the times what was going on in those times Black people were being persecuted in the United States.

Think about it why wouldn’t she be radical in the 60s and 70s? Racism was at a all time high in America as far as lynchings and killings, am I right?
See that’s something as a white person you don’t think about think about the times what was going on in those times Black people were being persecuted in the United States.
She's white and Jewish

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
“Rosenberg, who was listed as the vice chairwoman of the board of directors for Thousand Currents until the webpage was pulled downthis week, as first reported by the Capital Research Center, had been a member of the radical leftist revolutionary militant group known as the May 19th Communist Organization, affiliated with the Weather Underground terrorist group and other radicals. She was convicted on weapons and explosives charges and sentenced to 58 years in prison, serving 16 years before being pardoned by President Bill Clinton in January 2001.”

Weather Underground rears it’s ugly head again. Bill Ayers, who was a prominent figure to Obama, was one of their leaders and convicted of terrorist plots.

The May 19th Communist Organization was interesting:

The May 19th Communist Organization (also variously referred to as the May 19 Coalition, May 19 Communist Coalition, and various alternatives of M19CO), was a US-based revolutionary organization formed by members of the Weather Underground Organization. The group was originally known as the New Yorkchapter of the Prairie Fire Organizing Committee (PFOC), an organization devoted to legally promoting the causes of the Weather Underground. This was part of the Prairie Fire Manifesto's change in Weather Underground Organization strategy, which demanded both aboveground mass movements and clandestine organizations. The role of the clandestine organization would be to build the "consciousness of action" and prepare the way for the development of a people's militia. Concurrently, the role of the mass movement (i.e., above ground Prairie Fire Collective) would include support for, and encouragement of, armed action. Such an alliance would, according to Weather, "help create the 'sea' for the guerrillas to swim in."[1] The M19CO name was derived from the birthdays of Ho Chi Minhand Malcolm X.[2] The May 19 Communist Organization was active from 1978 to 1985. M19CO was a combination of the Black Liberation Army and the Weather Underground. It also included members of the Black Panthers and the Republic of New Africa(RNA).[3][4]

Her people are my people, I can't relate.
Question for you are there statues and buildings named after Hitler and his henchmen over in Germany and those other countries? Do they celebrate Hitler‘s flag and what he represent?

Question for you are there statues and buildings named after Hitler and his henchmen over in Germany and those other countries? Do they celebrate Hitler‘s flag and what he represent?
Last I checked the Founders of this country didn't start 2 World Wars . In WW1 17 million died and the Turks committed genocide against the Armenians. In WW2 the deaths are estimated to be 60-80 million including 6 million Jews and 6 million others marched to the gas chambers. In the 6 million others it included homosexuals, Russians, and Afro Germans among others. So while I agree slavery and non equal rights for Black Americans was awful it really isn't the same. The Germans carry a deep shame over the holocaust. America fought a civil war over slavery with an estimated 600K dying during the war. Over 350K Union troops died and they were largely white (not 100% but close) What can we do to atone for what occurred in 1863 ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT